Hathway / Gujarat Telelink [GTPL]

Ahmedabad District
Gujarat
Landmarks:Opp. Swaminarayan Temple

Ahmedabad
9, 4th Floor, Navratna Avenue, Near Ramji Mandir Temple, India Colony Road, Bapu Nagar, Ahmedabad 380024

Vadodara
6th Floor, Monalisa Complex, Near Kalyan Hotel, Next To World Trade Centers, Sayaji Ganj, Vadodara 390005

Pratiksha Complex, 10th Floor, Mahalakshmi Cross Road, Paldi, Ahmedabad 380007

Ahmedabad
4th Floor, City Pride Complex, Behind Nalanda Hotel, Mithakhali Six Cross Road, Mithakhali, Ahmedabad 380009

Ahmedabad
3, Kadambari Society, Near Sharda School, Opposite Jivraj Park Society, Jivraj Park Cross Road, Vejelpur Road, Jivraj Park, Ahmedabad 380051

View More Information...

Load

Hathway / Gujarat Telelink [GTPL] related photos (121)

Complaints with pictures are more trusted and informative    View all

Hathway / Gujarat Telelink [GTPL] Complaints & Reviews

Chennai, Tamil Nadu
Dear Sir, My Internet is not working since 15 Jan. I tried calling customer care and also tired to call at Vadodara office number. But all lines are showing busy. I am totally feed up with such irresponsible services. Please give me solution by today or else I would have to take strong action against such poor services. My contact number is [protected].
POOR CUSTOMER CARE RESPONSE

Hyderabad, Telangana
    Dear Sir, I had tried to call customer care but lines are so busy. I had called to my cable operator but nobody pick...

Gunzenhausen, Germany
    Dear Concern, It was happened many times service has been stopped for one to two days even after paying full advanced payment.GTPL Service of Dish TV worst then experienced in any dish TV even we have not faced such kind of worst service during cable trend.When GTPL Set box service was launched, They have promised to give best service but it is worst then before (Cable Trend)Instead cable trend was better then existing service.Which was not at all expected.We want to urge our Ministry to take some action to improve better service. If action will not be taken we will going to write our Information & Telecast ministry of State. We hope further action will be taken to improve. Regards, Pooja Tejwani
    Dear Pooja

We are sorry for the experience you had. Please write to us about your problem with your VC number, mobile number and email ID at [protected]@dishtv.in and we will put all our efforts in trying to help you out.

Online Team
    Dish TV
    Dear Pooja

We hope your issue has been resolved. Please let us know if there is anything else we can help you with. Please feel free to give us your feedback at [protected]@dishtv.in.
    Have a nice day.

Online Team
    Dish TV

complaint regarding stop everyday internet after 11pm‏

last 5 days i have facing problem to Internet stop after 11 PM. but GTPL support team not reply. registered complain close automatically without confirm customer. Solve problem urgent basis...complain number 365416

Patan, Gujarat
      Hello sir, here i want to inform you about the worst service provided by your company. i am from astha credit co. op. society, Palanpur(Banaskantha). who wants a broadband connection and getting worst answer ever get by any other company. i am providing them a cheque and all other documents and they have returned us by saying this connection is not valid.and many other respect hurting answers. the cheque no is:-606754.in favor of gtpl hathway pvt. ltd. i want a proper answer for this deed. ASTHA CREDIT CO.OP. SOCIETY.
      No Response for new connection

Pune, Maharashtra
        Hello Sir I am Customer of GTPL Channel and from the last 3 days our connection in not working because our Maninagar Dealer...
        Mumbai, Maharashtra
        My cable service is blocked from operator & no one from GTPL is listening the complain i called them many times but they...

H
        Bengaluru, Karnataka
        Hi, I am Hiten Radhanpura from surat. My User Id is - radhanpurambI purchased internet plan one week ago. From past 3 days internet is not working i filled complain on sunday but till now you have not resolved that issue. I want my 3 days money back or extended 3 days in our plan and let me know when are you going to resolve this issue. Your customer care executive doesn't know what issue is there and not answering properly. Is this the way you are going to treat your customer? Waiting for your reply. Thank you for your anticipation. Regards, Hiten Radhanpura +91-[protected]
        My User ID : radhanpuramb

BAD SERVICE IN TODAY'S MARKET. YOUR CUSTOMER CARE EXECUTIVE SAYS YOU RESOLVES THE ISSUE IN 24 WORKING HOURS. THAT MEAN 3 DAYS. THAT MEANS WHEN EVER ANY ISSUE WILL HAPPEN. WE WILL HAVE TO WAIT FOR 3 DAYS. VERY BAD SERVICE. I WILL NOT RECOMENDED ANY ONE TO CHOOSE YOU.
        FROM PAST 3 DAYS MY INTERNET IS DOWN AND NO ONE IS ANSWERING PROPERLY. VERY GOOD SERVICE AND GOOD VISION YOU HAVE. MY EARLIER ISP WAS FAR BETTER THEN YOU. MADE A BIG MISTAKE.

Hathway / Gujarat Telelink [GTPL] — Gtpl set up box replacement

My name is balaji, I took your gtpl set up box from local cable operator, but this box is not functioning, how to replace this set up box. My contact no: [protected].

Gunzenhausen, Germany
          Dear Sir, I have applied for GTPL Broadband connection. The official come to my office and confirmed for the availability of the connection and I have paid the amount as per selected plan. Their cable installer came and told that it will loose connectivity by installing normal lan cable so we have to instal fibre optic cable. But when fibre optic cable installer came he calculated that it will require almost 150 mtr cable which will be costing about Rs. 12000/- to company so the technical staff has reported wrongly to upper authority regarding this and hence the rejected our application. Now I am asking them to give the reason for non connectivity in writing but they are not giving any information in writing. Please help me in this regard.

Gunzenhausen, Germany
            Dear sir, My user ID is ht[protected], my internet is not working by more than 72 hours, i were told that it will be solved...

K
            Mumbai, Maharashtra
            Dear Sir, I have purchase a set top box before 3 year ago from other cable operator of our area, Now i have problem in some Channel, I complaint for that to my cable operator, they told me my set top box is not registered to in him ID, Please provide details me for regarding that.

Pune, Maharashtra
              Respected Sir, I would like to inform you that I have GTPL Cable Connection at my home, in Surat, Area of Sarthana Jakatnaka,...

D
              Surat, Gujarat
              Dear sir/madam, My internet connection is not work last 26th December and every day morning i complain in GTPL call center which proof are attach below. Every 15-30 day internet connection is not work and no one take my complain seriously. when i call for book my complain cut phone connection while talk about my internet complain and again call for it he/she say we solve your trouble will solve within 24 hour but my complain solve in 2-5 day after. Please solve my problem permanently because they take payment in advance for 12th month internet connection but I thing, maybe I will use only 9 to 10 month only. My username is "govindv55"
              Internet connection not work
              Updated by dhavalwaghela9094 Mar 04, 2015 GTPL Broadband is not give proper services. One day internet is working and next day not working. I was give advance payment of 12 month internet connection but may I will use only 7-8 month only.

Please try to solve my problem.

Milan, Italy
                Piyush soni, 9/a, Rudrabag society, Vejalpur Road, Ahmedabad-380051. [protected]. I have 3 GTPL cable connection...
                Ahmedabad, Gujarat
                I am using the GTPL broadband internet connection. My problem is that the modem and it's cable has loose connection. So my...

S
                Bhachau, Gujarat
                Since last 2 Months i have complain more than 10 times and i did'nt get my permenant solution i am facing internet speed issues i have also called in customer care and registered my complain and your customer care executive have also give me complain number and told me that my issue will be done with 2 days today its almost 40 days i have registered my complain but no one is come. My complain number is 435740 If you are not able to do this solutions as a permenant so as i have to take consumer protection help. Name: Satish Vaniya Add: Vagha Khima Chawl, Behind, Swastik Industries, Amaraiwadi Mo: +91 [protected]...
                My name is Kinjal Patwa
                My Client ID : kinjal1385
                i have renewed with 10 mbps plan
                but i am getting onbly 4.5 mbps speed
                my complaint regarding this is on march31st
                i am doing regular follow up for this and every time i listen waite for 24 working hour, ur complaint is in process.
                but it is not solved yet, it has been more than 1 month
                i have paid for 10 mbps and i am getting only speed of 4.5 mbps this is not good
                company is not giving it to me as free of cost
                Guide me ASAP
                bad service

Ahmedabad, Gujarat
                  I am GTPL cable TV user. I am giving yearly payment to my cable tv operator and for this year 2014, I already have paid before 3 month. Now the thing is suddenly, My cable TV operator is saying that we have to give extra 70 rs/month if you want to see sports channel, this is clearly cheating.I want to move to videocon/DishTV, But I have invested[protected] rs in GTPL Setup Box. GTPL, just simple question to ask, Do you really want to loose your customer?It looks like you don't want to retain your customer. Earlier, GTPL rate was fair and because of that, Most of people have diverted towards the GTPL. Moral of the story : Never trust the brand like GTPL. Always go with the trusted brand. I hate GTPL for this kind of behavior.

U
                    Seattle, United States
                    Our STB GTPL connection taken 25th July, 2014, from our local GTPL agent Shree. Sanjay of Vallabh park, D - cabin, sabarmati,...

R
                    Ahmedabad, Gujarat
                    Hello Team, My name is Rushi Panchal from Ahmedabad. I changed my location and due to that i submit transfer application all most 15 days submitted application but transfer is not done. Every day i visit new location (New Naroda) operator but he is not giving me answer for same. I called GTPL customer case even they are not helping me to come out this issue. So please help me regarding this transfer process. i already pay 550 rs as joining fee and document but still no improvement. Thank You Rushi Panchal

Kolkata, West Bengal
                      After a waiting of 2 and half month GTPL People finally installed the Broadband COnnection at my home. I have Selected a 4 MBPS Plan when I tested the speed after Installation it was around 256 kbps. even the gtpl.net does not open on the internet connection provided. speedtest.net site also takes 5 to 10 minutes to open on the same connection. I think GTPL is cheating on the Speed they are saying something and Providing something. 1 MB file showing 2 hours to download.

T
                        Ahmedabad, Gujarat
                        Dear sir my self Tarun. I WAS PURCHASE STB FROM MR.RAJU HIS opretor in bapunagar now i am shift krishna nagar from last...