[Resolved] HCL Technologies — HCL technologies Pf trust

Noida, Gautam Buddh Nagar District, Uttar Pradesh, India
 Monishk
Hi All,

Re:PF settlement status Case Id:#417991#

I am following up with Hcl pf helpdesk from last 2 months for my pf withdrawal & I had been communicated on 6th of October that -
"The payment has already been uploaded at bank site but due to some technical glitch the bank is unable to disburse funds into individual bank a/c.

We are following up with the bank and hopefully the issue would get resolved by EOD tomorrow."
--------
However, in spite of multiple follow ups neither the amount was released, nor did I hear back from hcl pf helpdesk.

I request you all to take necessary action & release the amount asap. Details are furnished below for your reference -

Emp Id: 51447071

Pf acc no: HIL EPF Trust-GN/GGN/5572/255899 (As per salary slip)

UAN no:[protected]

Date of joining: Feb 05, 2013

Last working day: Apr 05, 2016

Your quick action is very much appreciated.

Thank you in advance.

Best regards,
Monish
Complaint marked as Resolved Oct 13, 2016
Amount credited with regular follow ups.

[Oct 11, 2016] HCL Technologies customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Updated by Monishk, Oct 12, 2016
Now I got an respond from [email protected] that "Same will be credited to your a/c by coming week" same mail I recevied several times, after communicating previously on 6th of October 2016 "The payment has already been uploaded at bank' than why it's causing so much of delay?

Request you to please take immidiate action.

Monish

Comments

Dear sir/madam my tablet is not working on and off button since 8 to 9 months there is no service center in pune city pl help mail sent on date-11/11/2016 serial no 313 std 031586 purchase on 08/04/2013 pl let me know my complaint number or pl send me on my mail id thanks sunil thadani
Hi Team,

I have send all the doccuments to HCL PF team to withdrawn my PF ammount.The courier status shows the doccuments received by PF team but till now i have not get any confirmation from HCL PF team.

I request you all to check the details/documets and confirm .Along with that please let us know when i will get my PF ammount.

Details are furnished below for your reference -

Emp Id: 51475048

Pf acc no: HIL EPF Trust-GN/GGN/5572/275062 (As per salary slip)

UAN no:[protected]

Date of joining: Oct 21, 2013

Last working day: Sep 02, 2016

Your quick action is very much appreciated.

Thank you in advance.