HDFC Bank — amb chrg incl gst for jan 2018 & feb 2018

Hi hdfc,
Your deducted rs708 from my account. How can u deduct the money with out any info and am never expect from you guys hdfc i always take hdfc as a good bank but now think i was wrong. I’m not understanding what is this amb chrg incl gst for JAN 2018 & FEB 2018 mir[protected]. If you people want to do such things let me inform once. I don’t know from how long you guys are detecting my money.

How can you deduct variable money FOR TWO MONTHS ? remove my account from HDFC

Please don't say any stupid reasons, send me my money immediatly
Mar 14, 2018

HDFC Bank customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Mar 14, 2018
Updated by Pudari Sandeep
Dear sir/mam,

My account no is [protected], some amb charges are debiting from my account without my notice. This is very hectic without any intimation unnecessarily my amount is being debited. If you are not going to refund my amount i have to close this account for sure. Really fed-up with this bank request you to kindly get it resolved. Two months money got deducted in march 2018

Date09 march 2018
Withdrawal 708.00 + 458 two months (Jan & feb) deducted in march
Value date 09 march 2018
Closing balance. -230
Find this

Please revert me asap.

Comments

For me also same--354 for 3 month-jdec/jan/feb..why it was deducted ?
please dont be rubbish...just refund my money.
For me also hdfc cutted two times of Rs. 708.00/-, Ra's. 708.00/- money from my account on 8th May, 2018. What is this, I don't know? Why is this rubbish? Please refund my money as soon as possible.
Dear sir/mam,

My account no is [[protected]], some amb charges are debiting from my account without my notice.
Amount deduction details :
08 May 2018 AMB CHRG INCL GST FOR MAR2018-MIR[protected] MIR[protected] 08 May 2018 354.00
08 May 2018 AMB CHRG INCL GST FOR APR2018-MIR[protected] MIR[protected] 08 May 2018 708.00

HDFC Bank