[Resolved] HDFC Bank — cancellation oneassist membership

Thana more marachhiya chauk mirganj, Gopalganj, Bihar, India
 Skhanaddam on Mar 30, 2020
I am a hdfc bank credit card holder. The bank has auto debited rs. 1399+100/- from my credit card number ending with 6072 without my concern on date:16/03/2020. I am not interested about this service and don't want this membership any more. So cancel the membership and refund this debited amount of rs.1399+100/-

Oneassist relationship number 10280152
Name:- saddam khan
Credit card number ending:- 6072
Complaint marked as Resolved May 4, 2020

[Mar 30, 2020] HDFC Bank customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
HDFC Bank Customer Care's response, Mar 31, 2020
Dear Customer,

We sincerely regret the inconvenience caused. This is not the experience we want you to have. At HDFC Bank, it's our endeavor to understand your needs and provide you with the highest level of service. Please click on https://bit.ly/2Lzhyn3 and share the complete concern. Please mention reference number TT[protected] along with the requested details for us to help you with the solution.

-Anay
HDFC Bank Customer Assistance

Comments

Dear Saddam, We are sorry for the inconvenience caused. We have forwarded your case to the concerned team. Please allow us some time and we will get back to you - Swarali, Team OneAssist.
Dear Saddam, As per the update received, our executive spoke to you. We have processed your Membership cancellation. Refund for the same will be reflected in your account within 4-5 working days. If you need any further assistance we are here to help you - Swarali, Team OneAssist.
I complained on 30/03/2020 and
I didn’t get my refund yet

1924