[Resolved] Hdfc Bank — hdfc bank salary account showing negative balance

Kolkata, Park Circus Branch, Kolkata, Kolkata District, West Bengal, India
 Namrata Kanungo on May 21, 2019
Hi, i have salary account in hdfc - park circus branch since 2017, when i used to work with an organisation having salary account in hdfc. After that i changed company & they provided salary account in another bank. Recently i left job and joined a new company & they use only hdfc salary accounts. But my existing hdfc salary account showing -7000 balance.
I came to know that the bank converted my salary account into savings account & charged monthly. Now its showing -7000 negative balance. Without my permission how can the bank convert my salary account into savings account? Even i was not given any verbal or written intimation over phone or sms/mail or whatever! How should i be aware of this rule? According to rbi guidelines on savings account banks not charge even its negative balance.
I need to keep this account as my current salary account and since i was not aware of this rule, i can't afford to pay this amount to the bank.
Please provide me a justified solution asap.

Complaint marked as Resolved Jun 24, 2019

[May 21, 2019] HDFC Bank customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Updated by Namrata Kanungo, May 21, 2019
Hello! Any updates regarding the issue I posted? Please provide a solution its very urgent
HDFC Bank Customer Care's response, May 23, 2019
Dear Customer,

Our Branch Official Mr. Debopam Bharadwaj tried contacting you on your number updated in your account but could not reach you. Please feel free to speak to Mr. Debopam Bharadwaj on [protected] for any further clarification or assistance.

-Nadia
HDFC Bank Customer Assistance
Updated by Namrata Kanungo, May 23, 2019
I have recently changed my number which was registered with the bank account, can u please give me the contact person's mail id or contact details where I can send my new number?

Comments

Sir mera credit card bapas ho gaya.jiska speed post no. EB[protected]IN hai.sir isko dubara bhejne ki kirpa kare.
Address.vijendra colony jaslai road Shikohabad NEAR RAHUL MEMORIAL PUBLIC SCHOOL SHIKOHABAD FIROZABAD PIN CODE 283135
Dear sir

my account debit not message and debit 1900 and bank not support my customer id 6304473 hai pls refund my account pls

My self Mustak I. chotaliy, i had worked with Hdfc bank ltd 28th April 2015 to 1st feb 2016. as a coex in jetpur branch dist.Rajkot Gujarat, i lost my experiance letter so Kindly request you to provide me the experiance letters copy as soon as possible.

Emp code:143009
Emali: [email protected] gmail.com
Mo: [protected]
I got letter from your side regarding the ach mandate rejection of my loan account number 6143104.how cam i clear it

Hdfc Bank - hdfc bank salary account showing negative balance