Hdfc Bank — iphone 11 cashback 6000 did not received

i-32 rahmani street batla house jamia nagar, New Delhi, Delhi, India
 Mohammad Tabish on Mar 19, 2020
I have bought my iphone11 with hdfc bank debit card on 4/12/2019 in noida sector 18, from electro world communication solutions g-1 savitri market. As mentioned by hdfc bank (To receive cashback of 6000 within 90 days from the transactional month end) i haven’t received my cashback till now, it is more than 90 days. I have asked in apple store, they said to check with bank. Hope this issue gets resolved and cashback will be credited as soon as
Possible.
Mobile no - [protected]
Mail id - [protected]@gmail.com

iphone 11 cashback 6000 did not received
iphone 11 cashback 6000 did not received

[Mar 19, 2020] HDFC Bank customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
HDFC Bank Customer Care's response, Mar 19, 2020
Dear Customer,

Let us look into it for you. Please click on https://bit.ly/2Lzhyn3 and share with us your complete concern along with the required details. Please mention reference number TT[protected] for us to promptly respond to you via e-mail.

-Anay
HDFC Bank Customer Assistance
Updated by Mohammad Tabish, Mar 19, 2020
Could you plz contact me via my phone no so i could easily tell u exactly problem
Updated by Mohammad Tabish, Mar 19, 2020
I hv no reference no so how i can fill all the detail

Comments

Mene puri payment kar di fir nagative accounts show ho raha h .74291850
I recieved a message today which says "ALERT:Rs.999.00 spent via CREDIT Card xx5134 at AMAZON1258399 on[protected]:07:34:49 without PIN/OTP.Not you?Call [protected]." And I tried calling this number for freaking many times but could get connect... I need help.. This is not very good.
HDFC BANK sent the sms like that-"congratulations! Your completed Personal Loan app is now accepted.Pls quote ref no.[protected] for any status update- "

But within 24hr the executive informed thet there are some civil regarding the previous consumer loan from ICICI BANK, which is already paidup...
i want the explanation regarding that matter...

20782