Hero Electric
Hero Electric

Hero Electric Customer Care

TwitterFacebookLinkedIn
50 Okhla Industrial Estate (Phase III)
New Delhi
New Delhi District
Delhi

Fax:
Fax:

Contact Form

Manufacturing Unit

Hero Electric, Phase VIII, Focal Point, Village Mangli, Ludhiana - 1410101 (Punjab) India
Tel: +91 16 1508 8571, +91 16 1508 8573
Fax: +91 16 1267 7955

ASC / Service Points

Orissa
M/s Aaditya Auto, Rayagada, Opp Railway Station, Raj Hotel Line Rayagada Odisha

M/s Ashesh Motors, Plot - No 1003 Bijupattanaik M, Paradeep

M/s Balajee Auto India, Sambalpur, C/O - Basanti Lodge, Aainthapalli, In Front Of Honda Showroom, Sambalpur - 768004

M/s Sheetal Shakti Enterprise, Kasipur, Keonjhartown In Front Of Petrol Pump, N. H. 215, Odisha Pin 758001

M/s Subhashree Automobile, Near SBI, Collage Suquare, Kakatpur, Puri, Odisha, 752108

M/s Subhashree Automobile (Sales Point), Plot No - Scr - 33, Boyonika Bhaban, Kharvel Nagar, Unit - 3, Bhubaneswar - 751001, Orisha

M/s Adarsh Sales Corp - Sales Point, Near Kamal Nursing Home, Opp. Bank Of Maharashtra, Market Yard Road - 411037, Pune

M/s Siddhivinayak Automobiles
1151, Mangalwar Peth, Station Road Near To Janta Bank, Talehaon Dabhade Station, Pune

M/s Siddhivinayak Automobiles
Shop No. 4 Keshav Nagar Subhaprabhat Colony Opposite Sejal Park Kalewadi Road Chinchwad - Gaon Pune

M/s Vijay Accessories - Sales Point, 65/3 Karve Road Pune - 411004
+91 98 5015 2015

West Bengal
M/s Durgapur Enterprise, Benachity, PO - Aurobindo Avenue, Ps - Durgapur, Dist. - Burdwan, 713213, Durgapur
+91 93 3393 1910

M/s Maa Kali Automobiles, Po & Ps – Belda, Dist. - Paschim Midnapur, West Bengal, 721451

M/s Orko Automobiles, VILL. & Po - Bhupatinagar, Dist. - Purba Medinipur, 721425

M/s Rakes Automobiles, PO&PS - Gagarampur, Dakshinapur - 733124

Karnataka
M/s Jsb Power Sollutions, Kollegal, # 69 K - 4 Mgsv Collage Road Near Tuluk Panchayat, Koollegal, Ch Nagar, Karnataka, 571440

Tamil Nadu
M/s Just Go E Bikes, Chennai, 56, 2nd Avenue, Ashok Nagar, Chennai

M/s Shanthi Motors,494 C, Thiyagi Kumaran St, Sukrawar Pet, Coimbatore - 1

Delhi
M/s Ms Harsh Motors, E3, Naya Kawi Nagar, Near Ram Leela Maidan, Jain Mati High School, Ghaziabad (U.P.)

M/s Ms Jai Mata Di Cycles Works, Bhim Nagar Chowk, New Railway Road, Gurgaon - 122001 (Haryana)

M/s Ms Lucky E Bikes, Patel Nagar, Little Angel School Road Near I. T. I, Sonepat (Haryana)

M/s Ms Raju Electric, Kitwari Road, Shekhpura, Palwal (Haryana)

M/s Ms Sr & Sons, 210/29 Ramgopal Colony Delhi Road Rohtak - 124001

Haryana
M/s Ms Mahender E Bikes, 1B/19 Near Hundustan Petrol Pump Neelam Bata Rd. Nit Faridabad 121005 (Haryana)

Puducherry
M/s Sri Lakshmi Electric Autos, 10, Jothiramalinga Adigal Street, Old Saram, Near Annamalai Hotel

View More Information...

Load

Hero Electric Complaints & Reviews

Sir My wife purchased Hero E-Sprint on 3/8/2011 through authorized dealer JAI BHAVANI MOTORS, Bidar(K.S) after year one he has closed down his showroom, now we have got some problem in our bike but due to shut down of showroom and non availabilty of mechanic we are unable repair the bike.Due these circumstance we are very dis-pointed as our hard earn money which we have invested in bike had been wasted.Sir at the of purchase due good reputation of Hero Company we purchased but now our opinion is changed.From now onward we are not going purchase any vehicle of Hero Company because of its poor service.
Aug 25, 2016

Aug 25, 2016
Updated by Sanjay Singh Pawar
Hero Electric Bike
When i have booking Optima DX model on the HERO ELECTRIC website .
By using Promotional discount coupon code < ELECTRIC2000 > this coupon code premension on Hero Electric website.
WEBSITE exception is coupon code is not valid.

I WANT TO SAY HERO ELECTRIC PLEASE UPDATE YOUR WEBSITE.

Chattrasinh parmar d/11, mangalya tenaments
    Opp. shreenath bunglows, nr. ratnakar tenaments, gotri road, baroda-21
    (m) [protected]/[protected]
    Email: [protected]@gmail.com
    The director
    Hero motocorp corporate & registered office
    Heromotocorpltd
    34, community centre,
    Basant lok, vasant vihar, new delhi ncr, india

Sub: false representation as to standards etc. sec.2 (1)® (1) (i) & deficiency as per sec.2 (1) (g) of the consumer protection act. – reg

Please refer to the above.

A two wheeler model no.1002 flow electric maxi was purchased on 18.5.2015 from lakulish hero motors, 49, sitramcomplex, new ipcl road, subhanpura, baroda on 18.5.2015 vide invoice no.00012 for an amount of rs.27, 490. the said two wheeler was purchased for the person who has not attained the age for obtaining driving license, meaning thereby the school going student wherein with the said vehicle he can be able to attend the school regularly.

Unfortunately, the said vehicle started giving trouble within span of 10 months and duly informed the problem to the authorised service centre. after prolong and kept the vehicle for long time, they found that the battery is the main culprit and required to be replaced. accordingly, with their advise on march, 10, 2016, battery set 1510 an 1881 to 1884 was installed by paying an amount of rs.8, 100/-. the said vehicle was on road in a running condition for a while, again there was a malfunctioning and force send to the service station. again they made an experiment on the said vehicle by charging and discharging of battery and finally they found once again there was a problem with battery which required to be replaced.

Please let me know within short span of time how the vehicle not even to complete its life and why every now and then ask for replacement of battery which is main functioning of the vehicle. when the undersinged approached, the owner of the authorized dealer flatly refused to replace the battery without payment. i would like to invite your kind attention to false representation as to standards sec.2 (1)® (1) (i) which means that ‘’generally such devices are adopted by sellers. but the provision would probably catch into its clutches a misrepresenting buyers also. deceptive practices may result from fraudulent, false or misleading advertising or other representations concerning the performance and capability of goods or services being sold. false representations of composition, quality, character or source of products, by misbranding or otherwise have been barred because they are deceptively misleading.’’

Due to frequent service problem, the child could not able to commute from residence to school thereby he suffered quality of education and loss of attendance. this indirectly affects his future carrier due to non availability of vehicle. when there is a frequent problem arises that means there is a major manufacturing defects, this should be sorted out either by replacing with new vehicle or it should be deeply investigated the problem and get the solution.instead, why a customer should suffer for no reason and why financial burden should be imposed. this clearly shows that as per service is defined in sec.2 (o) and 2 (1) (g) ‘’deficiency means any fault, imperfection, shortcoming, or inadequacy in the quality, nature and manner of performance which is required to be maintained by or under any law for the time being in force or has been undertaken to be performed by a person in pursuance of a contract or otherwise in relation to any service’’.
    Hence, it is requested that you are requested to either replace the said vehicle with new or the vehicle should be thoroughly diagnosis and after satisfaction certificate issued by the company authorised officer/ official, then hand over the vehicle.
    Hope you will understand the predicament of precarious situation and do the needful.

Thanking you, yours faithfully,
    (chatrasinh parmar)
    Jul 10, 2016

Hero Electric customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

we purchased Hero Electric. After using it beyond 2500 km's, battery stopped charging.
      In service center, they ask us to replace the battery. Battery costs us 21000.

Even if we go for regular petrol vehicle, to run 2500 km's and say if regular vehicle give 30-40 km per litre then we need to spend 71 litre's of petrol. And for 71 litre's it costs us only Rs 3000.

Company is not ready to take back the old vehicle as we are not happy with its performance.

How should we proceed?

bhaskar
      Mar 19, 2016

Hero Electric customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Dear Sir, We bought an old hero optima plus bike on January .After few days we need to change whole battery. For that we had went to the dealer - RAJ AUTOMOBILES (CHATRADHARA, P.O-SRI RAMPORE, P.S-CONTAI, DIST-EAST MEDINIPORE, CONTAI-721401, Phone No - [protected]) and we took their service for functioning of the bike. Here we brought whole battery provided by your company with 13800 prices, they said that we owed a warranty of 6 month. Within that period the new battery seemed failed and we had been asked for Rs - 200 as a courier charge and had been told that they will send the battery to company for repair. After 4 month they returned battery with no seal, No serial no, it seems like they are provided us with any usable battery. The dealer has been practicing a monopoly trade practice with high price difference for example (In Kolkata the controller of the bike took – 3200 but in contain it took – 7300) why did this glaring price difference? Need strong action for this. secondly i need proper compensation for undue delay near about 5 month,
        Dec 10, 2015

Hero Electric customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
        Government of india is promoting for renewable energy for carbon credit, but if these type harassment people have to face then they will stray away from the path..
          To The HERO ECO Company This is the complaint regarding subsidy not returned back as promised by the dealer on behalf...

I purchased Hero Scooty Maxi from showroom in Prahladpur Badarpur, Delhi. about 3-4 months ago. That time they showed nice behaviour. but now i got to know that this the worst company's product ever and their agents after sale service. Later now, when I had dropped by scooty to their showroom for getting repaired in showroom in insurance claim, they rejected to accept it, and i had to contact their manager for it. and now, 2-3 days back they called me to pick up our scooty from there as it was said by them that it is ready, but ysterday, when i went there to pick up...it was disaster...they had not even touched my scooty from that day...it was lying in a corner...As i entered their showroom to pickitup, the boy who sits there started showing me bill and say to pay money..are yr...what is dis attitude..let me see my scooty's condition, then only a customer will pay na...? when i entered their servicing space...i was shocked to see no change till then...and when i asked that boy about that...he started angering...abusing me...what is dis..yr...? and when i refused to pay bill of what...he started shouting...? and i felt very pitty on them...what's dis service yr...calling from me last 1 week saying scooty is ready..what is ready...? is that called...? worst after sale service ever...i felt...guyz please never purchase anything from this showroom...worst staff ever...!!!
          Oct 09, 2015

Hero Electric customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I have purchased hero electric wave bike in year Oct. 2009 from sparsh motors, saraswati vihar, delhi and changed the battery set on 19/8/12 for Rs. 8770.00. Now again without much use of this bike again it seems to be a battery fault. It is too costly of changing battery. Kindly tell me any exchange offer by which a may purchase any petrol scooter/bike from Hero. VINOD SEHGAL 136, SAINIK VIHAR, DELHI-110034 My phone is [protected].

VINOD SEHGAL
            136, SAINIK VIHAR, DELHI-110034
            My phone is [protected].

I bought a Hero Electric (Hero Cruz) bike from Snapdeal.com on the 21st of December - I was very excited to use the product ut the whole experince got horendus - I will start from Day 1 i bought the vehicle. when i started researching about E Scotters - i did had a few more options but i want out with Hero - only reason being the brand and the service network it has. Now as i go by the brochures of your product > as commited in your low speed models that the top speed of vehicle is 25 kmph and the range it travels is about 70 kms on full charge - i went to the dealership and enquired and was told in any worst case scenario it minimum runs for about 50 kms on full charge - i had no problems with it and was completely fine with what the dealership said 1. So i went out to buy the Hero Cruz - i ordered my product from Snapdeal and got the delivery on 21st - I went all the way about 30 kms from my house to Indian Motors - Shadara outlet for pickup and on my way back ( on a brand new scotty) it died on about 24 kilometers - what i mean by died is after 24 kms the bike was not able to pull at all was not even crossing the speedmark of 10 kmph and on fly overs i had to come down and push the vehicle - i finally managed to reach somehow and straight told the issue to your sales manager Rahul Mehrotra who that very moment confirmed me he will solve the problem for me, he asked me to check it again by charging the scooty completely again. 2. After a fullnight charge of about 8 hours the scotty was full charged and i gave it to my office boy and asked him to move around on it whole day - i taped the meter reading when we starter and after exactly 32 kms it was the same situation again - speed not going beyond 10 kmph infact not even reaching 5-6 kmph and finally after 35 kms it was dead and the boy was pushing it on road. I again informed Mr. Rahul who committed that he will help me. I also wrote an email to snapdeal and spoke to their customer service team ( as Snapdeal covers a 7 day money back policy). Now the Snapdeal people tells me that Manufacturer will help me as Hero is a big brand and they committed they will intervene if problem is not resolved. 2. Mr. Rahul arrives with a mechanic with a new set of batteries - he replaces the battery and it goes again - the same night i kept the scooty on full charge and next day we try it out this time - the speed of the vehicle jumps from25 kmph to 30 kmph but the range remains still the same a maximum of about 35-36 kms on full charge. The same being told to Mr. Rahul again who says its not possible so for his assurance we try the same again - Full charge of battery and then run it - the same things happens again. 4. Mr. Rahul again arrives with a mechanic and takes the scooty back with the mechanic to Indian Motors Patparganj branch - and after 2 days calls me back and tells me "SIr we have checked the scooty thorough and it works fine and it moves for about 50 kms on full charge - and i am being told to pick the scooty the next day from the branch. 5. I send my office boy to the branch and he collects the scooty in front of the staff and notes the meter reading - this time the vehicle speed again drops to 25kmph from 30 kmph and now exactly runs for about 36 kms and again dead dragging starts eventually again the guy had to push the vehicle about 5 kms to reach his house. I call up Mr. Rahul and tells him the whole thing again who says that it was thoroughly checked and requested me to personally check it. 6. Next day in morning after a full night recharge - we ride the scooty again this time i personally noted the kms reading and checked it - and the same issue it did not cross the 36 kms mark on full charge - the same being informed to Mr. Rahul, who this time tells me that he will bring a mechanic and will sit with me and evaluate and requests me to fully charge it - the same was done again but one of the office boy rides the scooty for about 27 kms and the scooty dies in mid way, so basically the scooty was not fully charged when Mr. Rahul arrived i request him to do the check up next morning as even i was travelling because of office work but was denied as all mechanics are busy and their would be no appointment. And now here i am consumer who is patiently waiting for a solution - on a trust that he is dealing with a brand and the brand will do justice. Its been about 15 days that i have bought a brand new scotty which has not worked from day 1, infact very first moment - who has had a horendous experience of pushing it on road and who has silently taken 3 times repaired scotty for cost of a brand new scotty which i paid for I am writting this email in a very pissed of state as i no more willing to take any repairs for this scotty and expect a full refund of the product and a note to Snapdeal as well their customer support team has not reverted me back on email to their consumer support team for the same. I am being forced to lodge a COnsumer complaint as guided by Mr. Rahul as he stated by him that he could not do anything about it now. I expect an immediate action on this case, as i am bound to take legal actions after all my efforts. P.S. (Mr. Rahul was kind enough to help and had reminded me on almost all callthat he is a sales manager and usually dont care of such issues as its not his job but he is helping me but at this situation i believe even he has given up)
              Aug 13, 2020

I have purchased Hero E sprint bike from Speed Auto, Mumbai in June 2011 to clean environment & Eco friendly. But within six month the Battery gets discharged early & run upto 10 -15 km with single charge. My complaints get registered and recd second hand battery after six months & assured me the new battery will be replaced as soon as new one recd. But now the speed auto, panvel. dealership was exist & we are unable to get any service. Meanwhile I have two three more complaints in my E sprint bike & now Bike is under breakdown. We didn't recd any service or spare hence I have run bike only few km from the purchase date. Hence I would like request to attend the complaints & replace the spare ASAP. Roshan Patil Navali, Palghar, Dist - Thane Mob. [protected]

I bought a “Hero Electric Cruz” and I am facing lot of problems with its battery.

It was bought in Oct. 2011 and due to battery issues we needed to get the battery replaced from Hero Electric Service Center in Feb 2012.
                  After all this the current situation is, the vehicle is not able to cover even 10 Kms(with single person riding) after a fresh night charging.

I have raised several complaints on Hero Eco portal and sent several mails but no action has been taken.
                  Aug 13, 2020

I HAVE PURCHASED A BIKE OF HERO ELECTRIC OPTIMA PLUS FROM SAI SOM AUTOMOBILE DELHI ON 16/4/2012. AFTER FEW DAYS I HAVE BEEN TRANSFERRED TO AGRA. NOW I AM FACING SECOND PROBLEM IN MY BIKE. FIRST TIME THE DEALER OF AGRA (SHANKAR LAL) HAS NOT PROVIDED ME THE SERVICES THAN I SENT MY PERSON TO DELHI TO GET THE PART EXCHANGED WITH SUPPORTING DOCUMENTS.
                    NOW CHARGER GOT OUT OF ORDER AND AGAIN SHANKAR LAL AGRA IS NOT READY TO REPLACE THE CHARGER BECAUSE I HAVE PURCHASED THE BIKE FROM DELHI. HE WILL NOT PROVIDE ME ANY SORT OF SERVICES. AND IT IS NOT POSSIBLE TO SEND THE PERSON EVERY TIME FOR THE SAME. AND IF THERE IS NATIONALLY SERVICES SYSTEM THAN WHY I AM BEING SUFFERED .
                    MR RAVI KANT WHO IS SERVICE HEAD O[censored]PW IS ALSO NOT RESPONDING PROPERLY. HE SIMPLY SAYS THAT I AM SORRY PART IS NOT AVAILABLE .LAST TIME WHEN THE BIKE GOT OUT OF ORDER THAT TIME ALSO NOT PROPER REPLY FROM ANY BODY AND I WAS SUFFERED FOR 20 DAYS. PLEASE SUGGEST WHAT TO DO .SHOULD I TAKE LEGALLY. KINDLY HELP.

KHEM RAI
                    GURU SHOE TECH PVT. LTD.
                    AGRA
                    Aug 13, 2020

On 28/7/2011 I have purchased Hero electric Cruz from the very first day I am not having satisfaction in it.

No.1 The colour was washed out They told us that they will replace it but it is not done still.

No.2 According to the company after once it is charged it runs 70 km but still it has not run 70 km.

No.3 This are the major problems but there are many minor problems and for solving this problems average I have kept the bike in showroom for more than 3 months many applications are given to the company but still they have given us no response.

No.4 One day I visited to the dealer and explained him that the bike is giving very less average so he gave me his one man and I made him visit whole ahmedabad the battery was low in just 37 km.

No.5 After keeping the bike in the showroom we told that change the battery otherwise we will not take the bike one day they called me up and said come to the showroom his head visited there Mr.Nitiraj So I discussed the problems about the bike but he tried to attack on me and for my protection I called up the police and did the complain.

No.6 After it they changed the battery still we are not satisfied after the battery problem we are facing from the charger problem they have given us 2-3 more chargers but my problem is not still solved

At last I shall conclude with we are tired from 9 months So I want my money back We are tired from the regular arguments my main problems the battery,colour , charger are never been solved So I kindly request you to give my money back
                        SIR,
                        WE HAD BEEN PURCHASED A E-SPRINT SCOOTY FROM M/S LUXMI MOTORS,TP NAGAR,RAMPUR ROAD,HALDWANI,NAINITAL.BUT,TILL...

After eight days i am writing again regarding my Hero electric bike......After my initial complain on Indian consumer form eight days ago the Delhi office of Hero electric called me on my cell and told me that their engineer would call me the next day and handle the problem but to my surprise i was kept guessing when he would call me and after two days i called to see if any thing is done but the same answer "we will call you". Now i am fed up with the cat and mouse game one side the dealer in Goa(Samarth auto-Behind Margao police station/dealer of Hero honda pleasure bikes) and other side Hero Electric bikes, can anybody sought this problem?????????????????? Till today the bike is parked the same place at samarth auto Margao-Goa and even the staff of the dealership have no courtesy to call me and say that there is no other alternative to my problem(This dealership of Hero honda which deal with Pleasure bikes are not trained to deal with customers and don't even know manners or know how to speak- ). Or have i to take the Law in my own hand and sought out the things.

Cell:[protected]
                        Aug 13, 2020
                          I have written about my electric bike previously and i am writing about the same bike now,,,,,,,After few months of my bike...

dear sir ,
                          i have complain previous of accident of my hero motor model -optima plus, model no. 5110276, chassis No.[protected], had road accident on dated 09/09/2011 purchased by baba motor d-14a defence enclaim main road madhu vihar dwarka ph. No. [protected], dated 08/08/2011 I have complained on 12/09/2011 .
                          no body has been com for investigate .kndly do needful action as soon as possible

Bijoy sinha
                          661 ,pkt-1 ,Radhika appt., sector -14, Dwarka New Delhi -110075
                          Aug 13, 2020

I had purchase a maxi scooty from Luxmi Motors auth. dealer of Hero Electric India Ltd. dated...

Hero Electric — Bad Product [Resolved]

I purchased Esprint electric bike on 18.03,11 and as i was travelling home with the bike it had some sound in the front wheel...

Hero Electric — Useless service [Resolved]

This is a complaint about Just Buy Cycles, Ashok Nagar in Chennai. I bought my Hero electric from them since they also provide...