Hero Electric
Hero Electric

Hero Electric Customer Care

TwitterFacebookLinkedIn
50 Okhla Industrial Estate (Phase III)
New Delhi
New Delhi District
Delhi

Fax:
Fax:

Contact Form

Manufacturing Unit

Hero Electric, Phase VIII, Focal Point, Village Mangli, Ludhiana - 1410101 (Punjab) India
Tel: +91 16 1508 8571, +91 16 1508 8573
Fax: +91 16 1267 7955

ASC / Service Points

Orissa
M/s Aaditya Auto, Rayagada, Opp Railway Station, Raj Hotel Line Rayagada Odisha

M/s Ashesh Motors, Plot - No 1003 Bijupattanaik M, Paradeep

M/s Balajee Auto India, Sambalpur, C/O - Basanti Lodge, Aainthapalli, In Front Of Honda Showroom, Sambalpur - 768004

M/s Sheetal Shakti Enterprise, Kasipur, Keonjhartown In Front Of Petrol Pump, N. H. 215, Odisha Pin 758001

M/s Subhashree Automobile, Near SBI, Collage Suquare, Kakatpur, Puri, Odisha, 752108

M/s Subhashree Automobile (Sales Point), Plot No - Scr - 33, Boyonika Bhaban, Kharvel Nagar, Unit - 3, Bhubaneswar - 751001, Orisha

M/s Adarsh Sales Corp - Sales Point, Near Kamal Nursing Home, Opp. Bank Of Maharashtra, Market Yard Road - 411037, Pune

M/s Siddhivinayak Automobiles
1151, Mangalwar Peth, Station Road Near To Janta Bank, Talehaon Dabhade Station, Pune

M/s Siddhivinayak Automobiles
Shop No. 4 Keshav Nagar Subhaprabhat Colony Opposite Sejal Park Kalewadi Road Chinchwad - Gaon Pune

M/s Vijay Accessories - Sales Point, 65/3 Karve Road Pune - 411004
+91 98 5015 2015

West Bengal
M/s Durgapur Enterprise, Benachity, PO - Aurobindo Avenue, Ps - Durgapur, Dist. - Burdwan, 713213, Durgapur
+91 93 3393 1910

M/s Maa Kali Automobiles, Po & Ps – Belda, Dist. - Paschim Midnapur, West Bengal, 721451

M/s Orko Automobiles, VILL. & Po - Bhupatinagar, Dist. - Purba Medinipur, 721425

M/s Rakes Automobiles, PO&PS - Gagarampur, Dakshinapur - 733124

Karnataka
M/s Jsb Power Sollutions, Kollegal, # 69 K - 4 Mgsv Collage Road Near Tuluk Panchayat, Koollegal, Ch Nagar, Karnataka, 571440

Tamil Nadu
M/s Just Go E Bikes, Chennai, 56, 2nd Avenue, Ashok Nagar, Chennai

M/s Shanthi Motors,494 C, Thiyagi Kumaran St, Sukrawar Pet, Coimbatore - 1

Delhi
M/s Ms Harsh Motors, E3, Naya Kawi Nagar, Near Ram Leela Maidan, Jain Mati High School, Ghaziabad (U.P.)

M/s Ms Jai Mata Di Cycles Works, Bhim Nagar Chowk, New Railway Road, Gurgaon - 122001 (Haryana)

M/s Ms Lucky E Bikes, Patel Nagar, Little Angel School Road Near I. T. I, Sonepat (Haryana)

M/s Ms Raju Electric, Kitwari Road, Shekhpura, Palwal (Haryana)

M/s Ms Sr & Sons, 210/29 Ramgopal Colony Delhi Road Rohtak - 124001

Haryana
M/s Ms Mahender E Bikes, 1B/19 Near Hundustan Petrol Pump Neelam Bata Rd. Nit Faridabad 121005 (Haryana)

Puducherry
M/s Sri Lakshmi Electric Autos, 10, Jothiramalinga Adigal Street, Old Saram, Near Annamalai Hotel

View More Information...

Load

Hero Electric Complaints & Reviews

I have a hero electric flash .I have 3yrs warranty on my scooter.but recently my motor has some issue.when I went to service point, service manager took two thousand for exchange motor .they were talking badly.they also threatened me.they do not provide me job sheet.they were provided me hand written cash memo.their behavior was very rude.please help me .as soon as possible.
Dec 02, 2020

I had bought Hero Electric Flash Li, verient bike on 25th of May 2020,

Its battery is performing very poor and was giving mileage of 10-12 km/charge for over 2 Months, when finally it stopped working on 13th Nov 2020, I called local dealer to check and service it..

Delear took 14 days, but no solution given yet. still he is dragging and already took 450 Rs as technician charge without the repair.

now he gave back the bike but without charger, he is telling charger cant be repaired now and asking us to buy it ourself outside even we gave the charger for service before the warrenty expires...

kindly suggest how to deal with such worst dealers

Mob: [protected]
    Nov 25, 2020

Hero Electric customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
    I am adding the details of Vehicles

HERO FLASH E5
    FRAME: MEPHEFL4812A6380
    MOTOR :HEFL[protected]
    CONTROLLER : HEFL19070952
    CHARGER: HE4806SE[protected]
    BATTERY : AIABAC2DC02R-5153
    COLOR: RED
      I have Purchased Optima Hx city speed from Karne Electronics, Phaltan, Satara dealer.

As per brochure and company...

We bought this scooty not more than 10 months ago..and BATTERY got damaged within 5 to 6 months we got replaced it in one month but not our model battery rather something temporary basis which also work just and just for 4 days .WAOO GREAT NA 🙏🙏 now dealer says I don't know I don't know .WHAT IS THIS GOING ON ?
      WE WOULD HIGHLY RECOMMEND TO ALL OUR PEER GROUP NOT TO BUY HERO ELECTRIC SCOOTY COMPLETELY WASTAGE OF 60, 000 WHICH IS SO MUCH HUGE AMOUNT BETTER TO INVEST SOMEWHERE BUT NOT HERE ...

PLS RESOLVE OUR ISSUE AS SOON .
      We paid chunk amount . WE WANT OUR BATTERY MORE EVER PROPER FUNCTIONING BATTERY NOT FAKE ONE .
      Nov 15, 2020

Respected sir & madem
        I booked Hero electric optima hs 500 er (white). On advance booking. We arranged 50% of cash...

Respected sir, we suresh kalluri purchased Hero NYX model on aug 20 at vizianagaram shop, AndhraPradesh, I was rarely used this bike, suddenly it was not started, it gave to showroom vizianagaram still 05 oct 20 not repair, pls solve my issues and repair my bike are return my payment back. Thanking you
        Nov 07, 2020

Hero Electric customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
          1 year ago I did Hero Flush Purchase. Last 1 month the battery does not work. The dealer did not comply but he says that if...

My name is Tarseam. I am from jammu. I buy a new hero optima hx dual battery from kunjwani, jammu 6 days ago. It cannot run from battery 1
          Nov 05, 2020

Hero Electric customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Battery Socket is become loose, mechanic didnt perform right work charged me 150/- for visit and dint repaired the socket insted attached a piece of wire between connector and and socket, when called they take 3 days to respond
            Nov 04, 2020

Hello E-Hero Team,

I am facing a serious issue with my dealer regarding my e-hero bike. I have faced battery...

I had given my li battery of my scooty flash e5, to the ranchi, lalpur hero moto electricshowroom for replacement after checking he sent the battery to company, bt after one month neither i nor showroom have any information about the baatery when i will get my battery.
              So please give us information soon.
              Ajay kumar
              Ramgarh cantt jharkhand
              Mob-[protected]
              Oct 31, 2020

Hero Electric customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I bought hero electric photon plus bike 3 months before at Kerala. At first the bike was working as expected. Maximum speed I could reach was upto 45 kmph. But now it is not at all easy to ride anymore. It's getting stuck and is very slow while riding. The maximum speed I could reach is about less than 30 kmph on flat road. On slopes, the speed reduces to 6 kmph and it's way less than how it was performing before.
                Oct 30, 2020

Hero Electric customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I am a permanent residence of Dist-samastipur, Bihar.i was going for inquiry for optima model of hero electric.Its awkward moment for me when i saw that in same district in two different dealer and sub dealer fixed its variable price.like dealer fixed it on 66k and sub dealer fixed it on 72k .i was complaining about this on samastipur dealer but his irrational behavior like he say- lena hai to lo nahi to bhago(in very rude sense) that allow me to complaint about the dealer of samastipur.Its directely questions on your authority and he also violate my dignity that provided me to my constitution in article 21.its my first step towards my complaint .please do strict action on proper authority .its my humble request to you.
                  Oct 24, 2020

Dear sir
                    Mene hero electric scooter NYX 5G 2018 diwali ko near sbi bank adarsh nagar ajmer se purchase kari lekin mujhe...

I purchase hero flash electric sector on vide invoice no.[protected].08.2020 at mexx world 76b. New alipore kolkata - the battery control display is do not show in display bord. Ebike flash silver
                    Oct 08, 2020

Hero Electric customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Recently I bought photon electric vechicle, but till now I didt take delivery, but two days I did demo, based on my experience conveying this message, the vechicle cost is 82000, first of all why I have choosen a hero means, beacuse of brand value but after bought this bike it's not value for the money they told the vechicle speed is 55 but if the charge is full it go 55 but after 10 to 15 km crossed the speed was 52 slowly it's comes down based on battery charge. Next thing the battery indication is very worst actually the range is 70 to 80 upto 50 km the battery is full after that suddenly the point is reducing so the feauture is for name seek. Few more thing I want to mention the suspension of vechicle is very worst there no suspension in this vechicle. The battery is not easy to removable in case am living in appartment in that situation I can't able to charge the vechicle in that case it should be comfort to remove, other brand they provided this feautures, finally I want to conclude the vechicle is not worth for the money..
                      Oct 01, 2020

Hero Electric customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I paid a booking advance of 2999.00 (non-refundable) through their website. I ask a few questions regarding the nearest dealer, Shipment delivery status, etc. But they did not reply.
                        Advance paid but no further communication
                        Sep 17, 2020

Hero Electric customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

My Hero Electric scooter battery is not working properly and dealer is not filing complaint against it plz help me
                          Sep 15, 2020

Hero Electric customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
                            I have purchased Hero Electric Flash E5 on 17-Sep-2018.
                            My battery got bulged and cracked. I have reported to the service...

गाड़ी की डिस्प्ले ऑन रहती है उसके बाद भी यह स्पीड नहीं पकड़ती यानी कि चालू नहीं होती
                            Aug 31, 2020