Hero MotoCorp Complaints & Reviews

Last updated Aug 9, 2022

File a complaint to Hero MotoCorp

Having problems with Hero MotoCorp?

File a complaint and get it resolved by Hero MotoCorp customer care. It’s quick effective and absolutely free!

Hero MotoCorp

Fax

View more phone numbers

Hero MotoCorp reviews & complaints page 11

Dear Sir
I have purchased hero meastro edge from Satna dealer. It is run only 4600km there is problem in engine and Badrika motores one of the delar in Satna is not giving gaurantee as he is telling that it is completed 5 years. I have run only 4600km as per company there is gaurantee for 70000km.
Why I am facing problem. I have handed over my scooter in thier service centre.
Pls look into this and resolve
Rgds
R C Tripathi
Hero MotoCorp customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Sorry to hear about the trouble you faced. We request you to provide your Registered Mobile Number / VIN (Vehicle identification number) on app.[protected]@heromotocorp.com to help us in resolving your issue.

Team Hero MotoCorp

Hi I purchased hero passion Pro bs6 bike maninagappa motors bypass road madurai 03/03/2022 bike many time running engine cut off problem every 1 km..gear shifting problem ...i complaint ur service center but no response...my number [protected]
    Vin MBLJAW132NHA01191...

Hero Motocorp — Passion Pro bs6 engine cut off problem every one km

Hi I m purchase passion Pro bs6 bike I m purchase bike maninagappa motors bypass road madurai..03/03/2022 ..bike engine cut off problem every 1 km..I complaint service center but no response...next 17/03/2022 complaint in customer care..next day service center pickup my bike 8 days standing in service center but not clear my bike problem.. every one km many time enagine automatic cut off . In till..I'm very upset .....
    Starting trouble and I was told it’s having manufacturing defects
    Hero MotoCorp customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Apologies for the unpleasant experience. Please share your Registered Mobile Number / VIN (Vehicle identification number), Bike Model Name and Dealer details on app.[protected]@heromotocorp.com for our team to assist you.

Team Hero MotoCorp

Sir मैंने maestro edge scooty Nov 2020 me लिया था ।।उसके 3 महीने बाद ही उसका fuel pump kharaab ho gya insurance होने के बावजूद srirraj automobile वाले ने 875 रस लिए ।।।अब firse bigad gya hai।।सैम problem to क्या किया जाए ।।।कृपया करके उसको जल्द से जल्द ठीक कराए ।।।
      Hero MotoCorp customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Sorry to hear about the trouble you faced. We request you to provide your Registered Mobile Number / VIN (Vehicle identification number) and Dealer state on app.[protected]@heromotocorp.com to help us in resolving your issue.

[email protected]'s [Complaint's author] reply, Apr 21, 2022
      Sir the registered mobile no is 9565622937 and vin no is UP52BK1855, dealer state is uttar pradesh Deoria district sri raj automobiles bhatparrani 274702

Thanks for providing your details. With respect to your complaint[protected] raised via dealer is in the process and it will be resolved at the earliest.

Team Hero MotoCorp

Hi, Even though I have asked the senior management from Hyd. office to ensure that I am not disturbed by their staff, I keep getting calls unnecessarily from the staff/ service center many times.

Even after sending so many emails/ whatsapp messages and even calling the Area Manager Mr. Santhosh and Head of TS Mr. Sasi Kumar, the status is becoming worse than what it used to be. This I feel is being intentionally encouraged...
        April 07 2022

I am Prabhakaran hero bike owner (xpluse 200T)
        Reg no: TN 11 AV 7180

Aug 2021 I bought this bike. But the service what I experienced with hero not satisfied.

1. First 4 services was done with Radha Motors Tambaram. The service quality for me is snot good. Every time I have to fight with them at the time of delivery, no clean wash n proper lubrication. Any vibration not addressed...
        I'm facing so much problem and bad experience with Hero Maestro Edge Scooter, , From the starting onwards (2017) vehicle engine and spare parts issue every time, there is no proper responsible even in the authorized showrooms, , I asked and searched in all the authorized Hero Showrooms in Hyderabad city for spare parts, , in the 2nd year ( After 30km) only i got the engine, Bore Problem and after electrical issues, Company is not mentioning...
        I am continuous going to bike service center (K.D. Hero- Kutch, Gujarat) since last 3 days, but they are not give a good service. They do not solve my problem since last 3 days.
        What can I do?...
        Sr my splendor+ bike back wheel drum and plate damaged by riding it on road and its will have a vary big accident of mine while riding i want to change them and complain about to change whole wheel or my bike
        Hero MotoCorp customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Well, that doesn't sound good but don't worry, we will look this up immediately! Please help us with the Registered Mobile Number or VIN (Vehicle identification number) and Dealer details on app.[protected]@heromotocorp.com for further assistance.

Hii Sir,

On My bike Hero HF Deluxe Model 2021 May engine paint got damage and i tell about this issue in nearest showroom but they are not responding so kindly help to resolve my issue.
          Hero MotoCorp customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Sorry to hear about the trouble you faced. We request you to provide your Registered Mobile Number / VIN (Vehicle identification number) and Dealer details on app.[protected]@heromotocorp.com to help us in resolving your issue.

Hii Sir,

On My bike HEro HF Deluxe Model 2021 May engine paint got damage and i tell about this issue in nearest showroom but they are not responding so kindly help to resolve my issue....
            Hello sir/madam how are you ?
            My self kamaljit singh from khan khana banga punjab.my bike hero splender 2021 bike no.PB78A0473
            Sir/madam my complaint have when i go to service center i told them my bike have drive chain problem every service but they guy no slove my problem
            Tell me last time can you help or no if no then better i change my bike before i love hero bike but now service no good this is my 5no.bike but now...

Starting problem issue

There are parts not available in the workshops

Management is not proper workings shutout

Engine damaged
            Hero MotoCorp customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

We regret the trouble caused. Kindly provide your Registered Mobile Number / VIN (Vehicle identification number), Bike Model Name and Dealer details on app.[protected]@heromotocorp.com to help you further.

Team Hero MotoCorp

Recently Purchased Destiny 125 Hero Scotty .
              I am not really satisfied with quality and Service for this Product if we compare other company product.
              Issue:
              1.Self Start not working even used daily Kick start also.(only 7 to 8 Months Completed)
              2.Kick its very hart not easy to start for using girls
              3.Most of the Fitting items are loosen like nut and bolt due to this missed standard size bolt and nuts.
              4.Lot of vibration even going 40 Km speed
              5.Engine getting heat up with in 1 or 2 KM
              Hero MotoCorp customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Apologies for the unpleasant experience. Please share your Registered Mobile Number / VIN (Vehicle identification number) and Dealer details on app.[protected]@heromotocorp.com for our team to assist you.

Team Hero MotoCorp

There is an acute lack of spare parts for Hero Xpulse200 in the NE states. I'm from Dimaour, Nagaland and I've been searching for the handle bar T joint to no avail. I've inquired about it in Hero centers in Dimapur, Shillong and Guwahati to no avail. No one has it and they expect there to be a delay of atleast a 3 weeks for it to arrive, which I highly doubt as even the main stand for this bike has not been delivered after more than a year...

Dhup me bike start nhi hoti hf deluxe bs 6
                Dealer kuchh nhi krte bolte h jis se li h uske pas jao

महोदय
                  मेरे द्वारा हीरो स्पलेंडर प्लस बाइक को खरीदने पर ex shoroom price 69500 बताया गया और on roda price 85000 हजार बताया गया तो मेने 46100 हजार रुपए डाउन पेमेंट किया और शेष अमाउंट को फाइनेंस करने...
                  My bike damage not change my bike parts and not start my bike damage on bike betrey plz my help I request you sir
                  Hero MotoCorp customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

We are extremely sorry for the inconvenience caused. We request you to share your Registered Mobile Number / VIN (Vehicle identification number), Bike Model Name and Dealer details with us on app.[protected]@heromotocorp.com for our representative to connect with you.

Team Hero MotoCorp

Ek din mein 35 bar a si h r t n charge kata hai Mera Paisa kaise refund hoga Bank meri response nahin le rahi hai branch code hai Bank ka 2167 sranjha Begusarai Bihar