Hero MotoCorp

Delhi

Fax:
Fax:

Bad

Hero MotoCorp related photos (855)

Complaints with pictures are more trusted and informative

Hero MotoCorp Photos

Hero MotoCorp Complaints & Reviews

Regret to inform you that, upon receiving message from hero authorized show room siva sankar motors intimating that my bike...
I am Prasanna 50days back I purchased Glamour 1 million bike, some serious issue I am getting will riding.br...

Dear team hero
I have done my service in last[protected], they change my chain set, but it make trouble just after 2month, we believe hero service is good but they did not do well, my bike chain set problem as such, I have doubt they don't change my chain set just repair it,
Name-sunil kumar
Bike no- UP11BW

Hero MotoCorp customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

We regret the inconvenience caused. Kindly share your Registered Mobile Number and Dealer Details with us on app.[protected]@heromotocorp.com to help you further.

Team Hero MotoCorp

Please inform to you our HF Deluxe RJ02/BE 9320 Service Bhiwadi Hero Moto corp but Service Engineer Crack Both Side Cover and not Charging Bettary but Regularly Service Hero Agency Iam complaint Agency but not Satisfied answer by service engineer and said we are not open side cover but service done without open side cover Iam not satisfied by service and claim crack both side cover
    Thanking

Hero MotoCorp customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Please accept our sincere apologies. We request you to share your Registered Mobile Number and Dealer Details with us on app.[protected]@heromotocorp.com for our representative to connect with you.

Team Hero MotoCorp

I was purchase hero maestro edge 125 from fort point at mahim at june 2020. But there original documents & rc book is not received yet. I am try to coordinate with there salesman several times but now they are threats us & say do whatever you want... plz help to solve this issue another its difficult to trust Indian product for Indian. I hope you can do needful & help us.

Hero MotoCorp customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

We regret the unpleasant experience. Please share your Registered Mobile Number and Dealer Details on app.[protected]@heromotocorp.com for our team to assist you.

Sir, Recently I brought Hero xpulse 200 BS6
        I got handlebar damage and I faced Faraq problem in 2nd servicing. I informed...

Hai, sir
        My have brought ur Passion pro bike one year back . Daily problem already one time fuel motor changed. Fuel indicater always blikes like low fuel. Bike over heats with in 20km. Worst bike I ever experienced. When I am driving on flyover today bike suddenly mid road stoped at 60km speed just accident miss. Ur playing with people life ur worst bikes . Bs6 floop model o[censored]r company given to me. Even local mechanic says plz sell this bike sir. Bike No KA17HF3206

Hai, sir

Bike no KA17HF3206

Sorry to hear about the trouble you faced. We request you to provide your Registered Mobile number and Dealer Details on app.[protected]@heromotocorp.com to help us in resolving your issue.

Team Hero MotoCorp

Complaints against Hero dealership at Shillong.

Sir/madam,
            This is to bring to your kind attention...

Water service man old people behaviour not good sir

Hero MotoCorp customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Sorry to hear about the trouble you faced. We request you to provide your Registered Mobile Number and Dealer Details on app.[protected]@heromotocorp.com to help us in resolving your issue.

I am Saroj Kumar Behera From Gujadiha Singhkhunta Soro Balasore Odisha 756045

I have a bike Hero Super Splendor...

Dear sir
              My bike super splendor 2018 me liya hai, nhi mailge deta hai 40 ka hi usse jyada nhi and kalchpalte v bar bar jaal ta hai mera bike jayda v nhi chala hai 18000 km hi 2/5 saal me.
              Please sir my bike problem solution
              Apr 04, 2021

Hero MotoCorp customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

We highly regret the inconvenience caused. We request you to help us with your Registered Mobile Number and Dealer Details on app.[protected]@heromotocorp.com for our team to assist you.

Team Hero MotoCorp

I give my bike for general service and not starting in self they changed battery but not not working
                Apr 04, 2021

Team Hero MotoCorp

I bought Hero xtreme 200R on 30th May 2019 in prudhvi hero Pvt Ltd, Tirupati, Chittoor (D) they sold me an engine defected...

Dear sir
                  Please find the
                  My complant my bike six month old and electronics wiring problem.
                  Sir I visit the near hero agency

Hero MotoCorp customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Apologies for the unpleasant experience. Please share your and Registered Mobile Number and Dealer Details on app.[protected]@heromotocorp.com for our team to assist you.

Worst performance

What I have to do

Byke is vibrating

Hero MotoCorp customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I purchased Glamour byke on 30-oct-2020 and km 650.

Now my byke battery is down and not started.
                        br...

Dear sir/madam,
                        brake not work in running vehicle no MH20FL3597
                        problem from last four service i was escalate with your team but any from your team not responding, now problem not solve in future taken accident on road, your team responsible for that

very dissatisfied from Raj auto (hero aurangabad)

Now no action taken on complaint, i will raised complaint on social media and consumer court
                        i need your support

regards
                        Balasaheb Jadhav
                        [protected]@gmail.com

Hero MotoCorp customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

We highly regret the inconvenience caused. We have notified your complaint[protected] to our team and they will be in touch with you.

Team Hero MotoCorp

My bike number rj02bc0281 h main Rao Abhay Singh automobile company se joy ride Issiu karvaya tha Uske bad main teen service jio ride Se Karvai.lekin ek service dated on27/02/21ko apne aap is computer may Dikhai hui hai ki aapane is four service joy ride ki lay chukai Ho lekin main abhi tak three services jo dated
                          1=17/08/2020- 2 =19/11/2020 3=06/06/2020
                          .hi krvai h laykin unhonai system may fourth servies apnay ap system may show ki huai h or fourth services ka fayada abhi tak nhi lia h you are hardly request my show my matter and regard my