Hero MotoCorp Complaints & Reviews

Hero MotoCorp Complaints & Reviews

Last updated Dec 4, 2021
Profile

File a complaint to Hero MotoCorp

Having problems with Hero MotoCorp?

File a complaint and get it resolved by Hero MotoCorp customer care. It’s quick effective and absolutely free!

Hero MotoCorp reviews & complaints (5511)

Model -Splendor is Matt 110
VIN -MBLJAR136HHK03860
Reg.no.- HR871757
Problem--engine sound and oil leval...
Sir good morning mene 7/09/2021 ko ek hero hf deluxe i3s bike li thi us din se bike ka handle defficative tha mene unko bataya bhi tha par na to usko change aur na hi repair Kiya thanks
Hero MotoCorp customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

We regret the inconvenience caused to you. We request you to help us with your Registered Mobile Number / VIN (Vehicle identification number) and Dealer Details on app.[protected]@heromotocorp.com to assist you further.

Team Hero MotoCorp

I purchased hero glamour in August 2020 from an authorised dealer (Shelar automobiles, Pune) but still I am not able to get...
    Mera Hero Maestro Edge 2017 Model 43000 Kilometers chla hai aur ab tak 3 bar Engine ka Kaam ho gya h. Jbki Me he baar service Company me Time se krwa rha hu. Me Hero ki Scooty & Services dono se hi satisfy niee hu

Pls Help kre

Mob No- [protected]
    Hero MotoCorp customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Please accept our sincere apologies. We request you to share your Mobile Number, Dealer Details, and VIN (Vehicle Identification Number) with us on app.[protected]@heromotocorp.com for our representative to connect with you.

Team Hero MotoCorp

मुझे आपके इस हीरो बाइक की वजह से बहुत परेशानी है...

I had purchase Hero Passion Pro new model below mentioned are the details, I had purchased this as a brand...
      Faltu ke paise le rahe hai hero global agencey gzb price list se bhi alag paise mang rahe hai jab mai apni rc lena aya tu please help me
      Hero MotoCorp customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

We regret the inconvenience caused to you. Kindly share your Registered Mobile Number and Dealer Details with us on app.[protected]@heromotocorp.com to help you further.

Team Hero MotoCorp

I bought one bike from Autoneeds Hero MotoCorp, Gurugram showroom 2 months back but still I don't receive my RC & Number plate...

I bought the new passion pro bike from my nearest ajency but after two days my bike's battry low then I gave him to charge and again this issue happen. They are not telling the proper solution and ajency did not give proper service.

Ajency name = [protected]@gmail.com
        Sajeti Uttar Pradesh India
        Please help hero lovers otherwise people will lose the trust from hero motor .
        Hero MotoCorp customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Apologies for the inconvenience. We request you to share your Registered Mobile Number, Dealer Details, and VIN (Vehicle Identification Number) with us on app.[protected]@heromotocorp.com for our representative to connect with you.

Team Hero MotoCorp

मै[protected] को splender Plus खरीदा था[protected] को Bike Start नहीं होने लगा। Subdealer sahu Motor Latehar को बार_ बार फोन करने पर भी कोई संतोषजनक जबाब नहीं मिला। अंत में[protected] को मै अपने से Bike को धक्का देकर 5km दूर showroom मे पहुंचा दिया। 3 दिन के बाद गाड़ी स्टार्ट कर हमे दे दिया गया। परन्तु फिर से[protected] को Bike स्टार्ट नहीं हो रहा है showroom वाले मेरा फोन recive नहीं कर रहे हैं।
          Hero MotoCorp customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Sorry to hear about the trouble you faced. We request you to provide your Registered Mobile Number and VIN (Vehicle Identification Number) on app.[protected]@heromotocorp.com to help us in resolving your issue.

I have filed your complaint in the National Consumer Court
            complaint no 3024922
            Invoice no 11822CJ21P1041br...
            Sir mene bike li h jab se Handel defficative tha mene unko bataya bhi tha par change nahi Kiya thanks
            Hero MotoCorp customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

We regret the inconvenience caused to you. Kindly share your Registered Mobile Number, Dealer Details, and VIN (Vehicle Identification Number) with us on app.[protected]@heromotocorp.com to help you further.

Team Hero MotoCorp

Sir, Recently i went for my bike super splendor service . They suggest me to replace the battery of the bike. When i asked...
              I have a KARIZMA R model with REG NO-JH 15D 5574 which got accident last month. I approached to BANSAL hero showroom, DEOGHAR, JHARKHAND for parts damaged but till date they could not confirm that parts will be available or not. My insurance claim was rejected by CHOLA insurance due to delay of repairing. Please suggest what should I do and what was my fault?
              Hero MotoCorp customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

We are sorry to hear that. We have noted your complaint[protected]. We will get back to you shortly.

Team Hero MotoCorp

Service ka record nhi chadaya
                Hero MotoCorp customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Sorry to hear that. Please share your Registered Mobile Number, Dealer Details, and VIN (Vehicle Identification Number) on app.[protected]@heromotocorp.com for our team to assist you.

Dear Sir/ Mam,

This has to inform you that I have Changed Clutch plate of My Motor Bike dt[protected] from...
                  Emi paid on 11th Oct 2021through payphone but didn't not received any msg from hero motocorp

Team Hero MotoCorp

Yesterday I have done my work of vehicle in insurance Mh04kv2517 passion pro, the not proper explain for charge in insurance..and...

Sir I'm suraj from delhi my vechile no. 8704
                    Maine apni bike hero hd delux service ke liye diya tha jiski service chhodakar sb kuchh ho gaya puri gaadi ke maa behn kr di hai service ke naam pr bs dho kar de diya bike bs
                    Fir maine claim me diya but abhi tk meri bike mujhe nhi mili upar se aapke staff phone nhi uthate hai m baat krne ki tamij hai unko jara si bhi jis din bike diya uske baad 101 baar call kr chuka hu but abhi tk koi response nhi ab gaali dunga tweet kr kr ke vrna 24hrs me bike sahi krke do
                    Hero MotoCorp customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

We want to make sure this is taken care of! We request you to share your Registered Mobile Number, Dealer Details, and VIN (Vehicle Identification Number) with us on app.[protected]@heromotocorp.com for our representative to connect with you.

Team Hero MotoCorp

I gave my hero vehicle for service on saturday on yuva motors faridabad and in saturday till 6 pm but later on at evening they call me ans said that you will get your Vehicle tomorrow evening i said ok but then i'll didn't get any information by their side on next day which is sunday so i try to contact them on sunday evening but they do not answering and their number are also off so they took my scooty for more than two days which is saturday or sunday and i didn't get my scooty yet.
                      Hero MotoCorp customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

We regret the inconvenience caused to you. We request you to provide your Registered Mobile Number / VIN (Vehicle identification number) to help us on app.[protected]@heromotocorp.com in resolving your issue.