Hero MotoCorp Customer Care

1970

Fax:
Fax:

Bad

Hero MotoCorp related photos (1285)

Hero MotoCorp Complaints & Reviews

Aneenaanil
My v no AP 11 AR 8418 . I went for service. When got vehicle they forgot to fix seat nuts I went back and asked anything they forgot other than that . After two days I went again to them that sound is coming while riding they checked and said due to shok absorber I told them to fix they said it will take time come again. After two days my vehicle breakdown on road they came and fixed it for RS: 1300.becz of replace belt and clutch plate . Actually they forgot to right those parts after servicing . Now onwards I don't give vehicle there . Any action please. My cell No [protected]

[Nov 23, 2016] Hero MotoCorp customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

pratappp
    Dear madam/Sir,
    I have purchased an Achiver motor bike on 18.04.2016 from Rohan Autoriders Bhubaneswar, having Regd No-OD33G 6824, after 7000 Kms the front Disc pad damaged & several times i changed this due to Front Disc Problem, Regarding this I several times complained at our Local Showroom L.S Motors under Soumik JK Road.But till now my problen not sortout.Kindly Solve this problem as soon as possible

Mob: [protected]
    pratap Das

We have taken new Bike (Hero Glamour ) two months back but still it is not registered when i am going to showroom they said it will take time if you pay money 2000- we will do immediately we can't understand why we need pay extra all amount have been paid.

k vissu
      I had purchased cbz xtreme ap35n0890 from sri varalaxmi motors pvt ltd in d.no :8-32, v.t agraharam, vizianagaramon[protected].
      My extended warrenty starts from[protected] and expires on 18-09-16 i still continued all my services from time to time in the same showroom, but your superwisers not even filled extrawarrenty book. My bike comes bore from last 9months. But in your staff no reminds about extended warrenty of my bike. Even though they ask about extended warrenty book at the time of paid service i may remember about extended warrenty
      Let me know solution for this problem because of your staff negligence i was lossed my right of bore servicing to my bike. I too agree that i made a mistake to found the warrenty period but at the same time it wasresponsibility of your staff to remember the warrenty to every customer. But no one do the same in the particular store.
      Because i belive hero motors and purchased but within 4yr's it comes to bore that shame to your brand also, so kindly slove the problem favoring me. Otherwise i will approach you through customer court
      Thanking you sir
      Your customer
      Visweswara rao.k
      Mudidam village
      Vizianagaram mandal&district
      Pin 535005

[email protected]
        Dir sir I have lot of problem dear sir I am not happy to your service and your company bike because your company bike are not repair your service is very poor

Mere pass super splendor hair jisme kafi problem has Maine kai baar aap ke agency me complain kiya lekin koi solid solution nahi mila WO bolte hai ye company se mila hai Kay aap ki company difected bike banai hai kripya ker me mughe solid salutation de ager ye problem aap nahi salve karwa sakte too aap apni bike le air mughko mera pause wapis ker de thanks

We have given our hero bike wide vehicle No - AP31 DF1049 for service purpose but they didn't done service they done water service only.

Showroom Address
        SRI RAJESWARI MOTORS
        CHINA MUSHIDAWADA
        PENDURTHI
        Complaint comments  Add a commentComplaint category Motorcycles & Scooters

Hero Motocorp — New Maestro edge stops while running and unable to start again till service [Resolved]

Renukadevi.as
          I have hero maestro edge scootor ( MBLJF33AAG4H19219) which I purchased on 07th Nov 2016 from Easwari Automobiles put Ltd,...
          Complaint category Products & Services

Msh Yadav
          Me 2 times visit

virendra automobiles from rewari (HR)

My bike (Passion Pro)

but not best service
          not a parts of my bike
          And i have complaints
          (helpline number) but no any response in 15 days and i failed or i sell my bike in loss payment
          My complaint number[protected]
          i bought hero bike because hero my indian company but i failed

So

I bought
          ( honda) bike

Sry my india

I could not believe the hero motocorp service
          I could not believe the hero motocorp service

[Nov 24, 2016] Hero MotoCorp customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

himmatrao
            I have visited at above named showroom for 4th servicing for my two wheeler, the present staff has not accepted my bike for 4th servicing, they told your 4th servicing has lapsed, we can do your 5th free service this time, whether I am visited this showroom as previous servicing scheduled, the photos of servicing book is attached for ref.

Servicing not done

After 3 servicing my vehicle front suspension speedometer does not check the servicing time and in the service center front brake system screw is not provided in service center. My seat suspension screw is theft by the service boy..

Hero Motocorp — Hero duet 2015 model

ramcharanteja
              I bought Hero duet 2015 Model On January 14 2016 by Financial Method, the Scooter Run Smoothly for 2 to 3 Months After That...
              Complaint comments  Comments  (1)Complaint category Motorcycles & Scooters

psykiran
              My bike is in the service center from 20/09/16 still now and has not been serviced . it is really difficult without a bike in this place . bike - Karizma ZMR KL 59 C 1906 . i am very upset with the service which is not provided. i want my bike as soon as possible. i am roaming around the sevice center from 2 months and there's no response from them . i wish you could help me out !

Service

[Nov 21, 2016] Hero MotoCorp customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
              Complaint comments  Add a commentComplaint category Cars, Parts & Vehicles

Hero Motocorp — Break down service not provided within 10km range (6 kms distance between breakdown point and dealership location) [Resolved]

Varun_t
                I have hero maestro edge scooter
                (Chassis number:mbljf33aaf4m11757) which i purchased on 20th of jan 2016 from sun...
                Complaint comments  Comments  (1)Complaint category Motorcycles & Scooters

Soumya Ranjan Sahoo (Jatni)
                I have a hero splener i smart 110 bike.in starting to till now it have a engine sound. When i take 1st service i said that this problem but this sound not decrease. When next day of 1st service then engine sound is more so i went to hero showroom and ask him to this problem. So they check it and finally issue a complain register for engine sound and he said that our company call you under 10-15days. So till now it covers 13days but no any call for my spaire parts.
                So kindly help me... Because engine sound is heavy so it's take bada drive issue.
                My name. Soumya ranjan sahoo
                Phone. [protected]

[Nov 20, 2016] Hero MotoCorp customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
                Using Glamour FI Bike since July 2013. Warranty Is FIVE Years. Last week self start was not working.They told that Motor starter is not working. It is costly item with value Rs.1663.00. They told that the warranty on this item is already over. Then what is there is FIVE years warranty as mentioned by Hero Motocorp?

Hero Motocorp — Hero glamour bike

Nag3535
                  I purchased hero glamour bike in srisai ABR motors kanuru Vijayawada. I came for 1st free service post 45days from purchase...
                  Complaint category Motorcycles & Scooters

Madhu300
                  Maine jab hero maestro edge liye tha tab se kuch awaz arha tha. to maine agency walo ko bola tha. ki ismine awaz arha hai.tab vo bole ki new scooter hai jab aap chaloge tab band hojayga. lekin abi tak uska solution nai hua hai. 4 time service kiya tabi vesa hi awaz arha hai. unko samaj nai arha hai. ab maine kya karu. hero toll free number[protected] se bat ki thi free bi kuch nai hua. sunil auto agency se liye hua hai. mera scooter itni bar khula ki sab parts dile hogay hai. main thak gya hu. hero wale mere paise wapis de ya to dusra scooter de.

[Nov 19, 2016] Hero MotoCorp customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
                  My scooty speedometer not working properly when i bought it from the showroom i told this to them but they told it will get ok soon but now i have just 1 month left of my 1 year therefore i need a resolution as fast as possible chassis no :- mbljf33abf4k05190

name :- golu pandey
                  phone number :- [protected]

I purchased bike from last 2 Oct from Ropar from Punjab ladian motors from your agency and till date I m not received my RC and get satisfactory answer from your agency help to resolve my problem.
                  Rather than take help some national or Central agency ...

With regards
                  Akash kumar

Manishmmt

I have purchased hero splendor pro from jay kay automotive - rajkot [ gujarat] vide their bill no.[protected]sinv[protected] dtd.16.10.2016.

​they were not provide me helmet lock with the reason of co. Not supplied them. While the helmet lock is the standard accessories, the same thing is printed in the cataloque.

Kindly find attached the attachment of the cataloqe for the same.

Kindly do the needfull for the same and arrange to deliver me the helmet lock asap..

Thanks and regards,
                    Manish agravat [ m - [protected]]

Short supply

Updated by Manishmmt Nov 19, 2016

I Have Purchased HERO Splendor Pro from JAY KAY Automotive -Rajkot [ Gujarat] Vide their Bill No.[protected]SINV[protected] DTD.16.10.2016.

​They were not provide me Helmet Lock with the reason of Co. not supplied them. While the Helmet Lock is the Standard Accessories, the same thing is Printed in the cataloque.

Kindly find attached the Attachment of the cataloqe for the same.

Kindly do the needfull for the same and arrange to deliver me the Helmet Lock ASAP. Otherwise I have no alternate to take Legal Actions against you.

Thanks and Regards,

Poorvak Kapoor
                      I got my hero maestro for service in Sun Motors, indra Nagar, lucknow.
                      First I was charged RS. 140 ( that I had got discounted due to knowing someone there) without my information on some engine oil head(though the engine oil was charged extra in the bill)
                      Second: After I took my scooty out post service the scooty stopped on the way and I had to drag it back to the service station (approx. 2-3 kms) I asked the the service man to send someone to help us pull the scooty, as we were tired pulling it for long. The man didn't rpl but laughed at my gesture.

To sum things up .. I believe and would also ask my Frnd's and known ones not to use the company service stations post the free service and get things done outside the station, as they charge you appropriately and would give u "services".

[Nov 18, 2016] Hero MotoCorp customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Sanjeev6588

I had purchased a Hero Maestro Edge, bearing Invoice No[protected]SINV-8163, dtd-11/12/2015, from your Showroom.

Name of Purchaser- Sunita Kumari, W/O- Sanjeev kumar Mishra, Vill-Harpur, PO- Tilrath, Dist- Begusarai, Bihar (851122)

Chasis No-MBLJF33AAF4L06759

Engine No-JF33AAF4L10126

I paid the total amount for Registration purpose, along with all the relevant documents at the time of purchase,
                        and was given the copy of (परिशिष्ट- V).

Though a registration no was given at that time to me (BR09S/9430) and was told that RC paper will come after one month.

Almost one year is now going to complete, but till today I have not been given my RC Paper.

Whenever I visit to the concerned person, I am always told "please wait for a few more days".

Sir, Kindly Look after the matter and do the needful;

Sanjeev Kumar Mishra
                        H/O- Sunita Kumari
                        Vill-Harpur, PO- Tilrath,
                        Dist- Begusarai, Bihar (851122)
                        Mobile No-[protected]

danaby585
                          I have purchased 2014 made Hero Karizma R on October 2015 from your highly esteemed dealer- Jubilee Hero, Kottayam. I purchased the bike on an offer reduction of `12, 500 rupees. I am facing serious issues like starting trouble, missing and unpredictable switching of engine while riding.

Unresolved Complaints:
                          1. Bike will not get started unless the choke is ON
                          2. Engine will get switched off on acceleration after starting
                          3. Bike shows jumping up to 4000 RPM
                          4. Unpredictably Engine is getting switched off while riding
                          5. Parts are not available

I have contacted dealer from the very next week and my bike was in the service station of the dealer much time. The service persons are saying that the New model Hero Karizma has the manufacturing defect of starting problem and we have to pull on choke for starting.

They have failed to diagnose and rectify the complaints numbers from 2 to 4 and say that parts are not available. I am not able to use my bike properly till this date even though I have purchased top model of bike from Hero Motocorp.

Details of my bike:
                          Reg No: KL 28 C 389
                          Engine No: MC38EFEGJ00693
                          CHASIS No: MBLMC38EHEGJ00721

In this context I am eagerly waiting for a solution from Highly esteemed Hero Motocorp.

[Nov 17, 2016] Hero MotoCorp customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

granma
                            I have purchased a hero duet scooter on 9/4/2016, witj engine no. jf 33aaggb 10617 and chassis no. mbljf 16esggb 07812. from savari motors cherpulassery (ph.[protected]

Dealers name adithya auto sales, palakkad

First month itself it has some starting problems. i have complained to savari motors service center they asked me to kick start every day. or use the chock. after 40 days one day it suddenly stopped and the service men came. they told that some connections are not proper and repaired it. today the vehicle has stopped and not able to start (i have tried choke, and kick start). they are not attanding the phone.

I am very sorry to say that i am surprised these type of action from a reputed company like hero.

I request you sir please take necessary steps to completely check up the vehicle and repair all the problems properly or replace the vehicle.

I am also wish to inform you that the fuel efficiency of tha vehicle is very bad. if it is tha problem of tha particular vehicle please correct it. if it is the common problem of the brand duet please accept it and give necessary compensation to the owners.
                            I hope you will keep the reputation of the company by attending this case as soon as possible.

Jayaprasanna
                            [protected]@gmail.com

[Nov 16, 2016] Hero MotoCorp customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

jainoddin
                              My bike is damaged in accidents, and i want to repair it. But the showroom is showing no response. Always saying that parts are not dispatched from the company. Now what should i do they told it will take 8 days to come the parts but now 15 days gone no parts are available and they are saying what should i do parts are not delivered by the company.
                              I want to repair my bike as early as possible...
                              Please help me

I have hero splender pro No-OD-04 G 7507, completed free servicing. Its miss run problem started from 2nd servicing. Its still not solved.after all jod must be charged. What should i do now

Anoop Krishna Mangalagiri
                                I have bought maestro edge in august of 2016, at lakshmi motors, somajiguda, hyderabad.

Apart from the performance of the vehicle, the service at the work shop is worst,
                                Recently, the nose part of the bike has been broken and i went to the workshop for repairing the same. But they said that it cant be repaired and it should be replaced.

I said ok, and asked them to place order, it has been 10days since i asked them to place order, till now nobody responded from the workshop, i am following up with them for the new nose part.

Manager's attitude is not good and shouting like anything on the phone

My super splender bike's insurance is about to expired today and I had gone to the BUDHIYA AUTO for renewal of insurance. Since we all are facing some problem with currency, so, at least they should have payment with swipe machine but they don't.
                                So, resolve this problem as soon as possible.

Recently Discussed

(2 minutes ago)
                                  Samsung
                                  cheating customer on service and service not provided
                                  (4 minutes ago)
                                  Patanjali Ayurved
                                  Complaining about order me app
                                  (18 minutes ago)
                                  Garena
                                  Ending the pink diamonds collection
                                  (21 minutes ago)
                                  Lodha Group
                                  smart buy - refund of eoi amount pending
                                  (21 minutes ago)
                                  Ecom Express
                                  shipment not received-status back to rto