Hero MotoCorp

2069

Fax:
Fax:

Bad

Hero MotoCorp related photos (1465)

Hero MotoCorp Complaints & Reviews

Jis din bike li thi.usi din se bike bahut heet kar rhi h agency me dikhaya to kahne lage thik ho jayegi.itni heet koi bike nhi karti h jitni ki ye kar rhi h.maine bike change karne ke liye bola to wo kahne lage change nhi kar sakte. Adarsh moter safipur unnao up se li thi bike.
Bike bahut heet karti h

[Oct 15, 2020] Hero MotoCorp customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Apologies for the inconvenience. We request you to provide your Registered Mobile Number, Dealer Details, and VIN (Vehicle Identification Number) on app.[protected]@heromotocorp.com to help us in resolving your issue.

ABS issue
    Complained about breaking issue from day two of bike purchase.
    Every time I went to showroom they said in next service we will fix it.

Due to ABS breaking issue had a close call with a major accident. Luckily I escaped.

Extreme noise in engine. Sounds like I am sitting on a old generator.

None of them in showroom are responding to the issue raised by me and it's not even a year old bike.

Bought this bike with lot of dream but very sad service.

[Oct 14, 2020] Hero MotoCorp customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

ABS issue, complained to showroom but no action taken.
      Due to ABS issue had a close call with major accident.

Engine noise, extreme noise in engine.
      Complaining about the same from second day I purchased the bike but no action has been taken from the showroom.

Showroom: Bhagath motors horamavu Bangalore
      Bike : pulse 200
      Ka 03 kb 1424

Thanks for providing your details. We have noted your complaint[protected]. We will get back to you shortly.

Team Hero MotoCorp

I had service of my bike Passion Pro i3s on dated 08 Oct 2020 but not working properly my bike. than I again visit to KK Motoer Baran in connection of service but no one attention on my quires.

Apologies for the inconvenience. We request you to share your Registered Mobile Number and VIN (Vehicle Identification Number) with us on app.[protected]@heromotocorp.com for our representative to connect with you.

Team Hero MotoCorp

I am babasaheb nachan i took bike before 2 months I have milage problem I went many times to service center but they didn't...

K
          Oct 13, 2020
          Spare not available

[Oct 13, 2020] Hero MotoCorp customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Sorry to hear about the trouble you faced. We request you to provide your Registered Mobile Number, Dealer Details, and VIN (Vehicle Identification Number) on app.[protected]@heromotocorp.com to help us in resolving your issue.

Team Hero MotoCorp

This agencies cheat the customer
            with out any confirmation they charged for allignment 613 rs
            i was asked what alligment/ what insrument ?
            i was seen manual jugad
            With out any confirmation they charged unnecessary

M
              Oct 13, 2020
              I have bought maestro edge sports Scooty in October 2017 at Sri Lakshmi motors Hero Showroom, opposite - Malakpet Police station,...
              M
              Oct 12, 2020
              I purchased a hero passion pro i3s 2017 model
              My bike problem is it was suddenly running off while driving
              I...

எனது வண்டி நம்பர் TN AR 8941
              சர்வீஸ் செய்ய கொடுத்தேன்.
              புதியதாக ஒரு complaint வந்திருக்கிறது.
              அவர்கள் ஒரு தவறு செய்துவிட்டனர்.
              இப்ப திரும்பவும் வண்டி ஐ கொடுத்திருக்கிறேன்

[Oct 12, 2020] Hero MotoCorp customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

We regret the inconvenience caused to you. We request you to share your Registered Mobile Number and VIN (Vehicle Identification Number) with us on app.[protected]@heromotocorp.com for our representative to connect with you.

this is benhar T.

This Is to inform you that one and half year back i had taken maestro edge...

Today 11 /10 /20 i am giving servicing of my scooty to hero motor servcing centre in bokaro steel city jharkhand which located in sector4
                My Distini 125scooty is not washing and not servicing properly and there employees are also misbehaved with me. And also get charges...

Ashish kumar dubey

[Oct 11, 2020] Hero MotoCorp customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Apologies for the inconvenience. We request you to share your Registered Mobile Number, VIN (Vehicle Identification Number), and Dealer details with us on app.[protected]@heromotocorp.com for our representative to connect with you.

Team Hero MotoCorp

It's about to 1 year.. I bought a hero splendour bike from my nearest bike dealer ( name - shiv shakti automobiles,...

S
                  Oct 11, 2020
                  Today my bike servicing is done in K.L.Gupta Gaya, Bihar. They said delivery time of bike ki 1 PM but till 3.30PM I didn't receive my bike. When I ask computer operator Monu for bill he start arguments in rough language with me. Here no S.O.P for COVID 19 is followed. None of the staff wearing mask. No Que for bill they are gathered at same place.

Apologies for the inconvenience. We request you to provide your Registered Mobile Number and VIN (Vehicle Identification Number) on app.[protected]@heromotocorp.com to help us in resolving your issue.

Team Hero MotoCorp

M R Motors, a dealership of Surya Hero Motor in Jhotwara, With that my second time has been a very bad experience, I brought the vehicle here at 8:00 am and I put my number second but Opened 8 job cards before me and told me that we will work according to us, not according to you, And told me that if you want to get the work done, then if you do not take action then you can take your Vehicle We don't care, I have seen the worst service department of Hero MotoCorp, I would never recommend anyone to get a Hero MotoCorp vehicle It is better than taking a Hero's vehicle, that a person can travel in a bus.
                    Worst dealership is M Motors.

We are extremely sorry for the inconvenience caused. We request you to share your Registered Mobile Number and VIN (Vehicle Identification Number) with us on app.[protected]@heromotocorp.com for our representative to connect with you.

S
                      Oct 10, 2020
                      My Maestro Edge serviced from Friends Hero service station valanchery But the general service very poor. they are not ready to rectify the complaint also. Please do necessary arrangements

[Oct 10, 2020] Hero MotoCorp customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

So sorry to hear that. Kindly share your Registered Mobile Number and VIN (Vehicle Identification) with us on app.[protected]@heromotocorp.com to help you further.

Team Hero MotoCorp"

Hi iam from kasargod, Kerala.When enquiring about glamour bs6 disc model price dealers said 99, 050 rupees.when exroom price...
                        B
                        Oct 10, 2020
                        I have been reporting since next day of purchase for engine performance and average and service of the bike visited many time...

Hi team,
                        I have gone through with service and i found pathetic service at center in Deoria Ganpati hero.

I had given my bike two times for service and found the same issue with no improvement even my got damaged with some other thing after servicing. i am not sure what they are doing inside where they are unable to resolve the issue.

I want to return my bike in such condition please help me here.

Anupam Mani