Hero MotoCorp Customer Care

1970

Fax:
Fax:

Bad

Hero MotoCorp related photos (1285)

Hero MotoCorp Complaints & Reviews

Manikanta Sai
Taken maestro byk 3 months ago i fully disappointed with mileage for one litre only 26km coming I took the byk in EMI can you please cleared my problem. At showroom there are telling 55kmpl and also it gets sound they telling stand problem worst experience. We r the hero customers from past 18 years consider my request and soon my bike problem should be solved and I'm gng to showroom for second service so at that time I dropped my bike so cleared my problem

[Oct 03, 2016] Hero MotoCorp customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Hero Motocorp — Product

manastheachiever
    Dear sir my glamour light switch is not function and when i servicing at shreegopal showroom basudevpur, bhadrak, ODISHA...Then...
    Complaint category Motorcycles & Scooters

Muhammed Rafi M
    I experienced faults with fuelmeter of my hero pleasure. During regular service service manager advised me to change the fuel & speedo meter comp. And after the service they changed it and i paid the bill. But when I checked the problem was still there. They replaced with a faulty new meter.
    And when i enquired about it they said that the foresaid spare is out of stock and they will clear the problem after 1 week if the spare arrives.
    after that i went there 3 times, again same reply.
    this is so sad that i paid the money and got very bad service from hero.

details of service invoice.[protected]RINV[protected]/[protected]:54:32
    Job card no[protected]RJC[protected]
    My vehicle reg no is KL 31 B 5945
    service was done at Lanzza Motors Charummood, Alappuzha dist. Kerala 690595

[Oct 02, 2016] Hero MotoCorp customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
    Complaint comments  Add a commentComplaint category Products & Services

ravi surya
      I purchase i smart from raebareli on dated 27 jan 16 .your company garanteed milage of this bike is 102 km/lit .i service 3 to 4 times and want to fix issue but unfartunately not solve and company decleared data is totally fake.i cimplain in dealer so many time bt no issue fix all say its company falt and say go and file case to company so plz tell what we do????

Hero Motocorp — Rc not received

jivesh sharma
        I (jivesh sharma) purchased passion xpro bike no dl-7sal 4439 on 9th may 2016 from m/s auto needs pandav nagar new delhi,...
        Complaint category Motorcycles & Scooters

pradnya58
        I bought hero duet Vx just 2 weeks before, at the end of second week bike fully stopped working. Even after good running about 600 km battery was fully discharged. Fuel flooding problem all the fuel drains from bike. Lot of heat from left leg side. Feels like will get hot burn mark. Lot of noise. Toooooooooooo too much worst bike don't ever buy. I just want refund at any cost.

[Sep 30, 2016] Hero MotoCorp customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Anaya 123
          Sir I bought a super splender from Ketan enterprises phusro bokaro jharkhand with your financier hero motocorp finance on 01 May 2016 . My vehicle no. Jh09ad 2095. I have a complain about the ownèr book that the original owner book has not given to me by your servicing staf and only xerox copy has been given to me and I am suffering to drive my motorcycle freely because of the fine charged by the staff of MBI officers for the original and xerox matter. When I asked for the original owner book to your staff he denied to give the original one as per your company rule said by him that original owner book will be given to me after clearing the full loan.

I think Sir this is not fair and it should not be your company rule.

Please help me and reply me soon.
          Awaiting for your reply

Ajay Kumar
          At Kurpania mahavirsthano 186
          Q no 186
          Po- Sunday Bazar
          Bokaro jharkhand

M.No.[protected]

[Oct 05, 2016] Hero MotoCorp customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
          Complaint comments  Add a commentComplaint category Loans

skumar.t15
            I bought glamour bike on[protected] from phoenix motors, hitech city, hyderabad. now it's just 9500 km and 5th service, all services done by same authorized service center (phoenix) people but never told problem in engine. now they are telling some problem in engine, to repair, it will cost 9k-10k. which wont cover in warranty. but engine warranty is 5 years. how to believe this.

I gave bike for service not for repair and i mentioned poor pickup, engine sound is different while crossing 40-50 speed (which i am telling from 1st service). but they never told problem in engine now they are telling because of bad fuel engine giving noise and it should replace. from day 1 i am filling fuel from same center (except 1 or 2 that is also before last service).

How 5 years warranty engine will spoil in 3 months (1500km) and what is the meaning of 5 years warranty

Dear sir i purchase i smart bike Shiva interprijej samastipur then i told that this bike given 80-90 km par litar mileage but naw Genevan maillege 50 km pat litar haw i can Bellevue hero campaniles and your stratification pleeage solve may problem quckley (Prabhat kumar Sharma mob [protected])

Hero Motocorp — New maestro edge vx having host of issues

rajeshsonalchawla
              I am Rajesh Chawla and I bought Maestro Edge VX candy Blazing red on 22nd August and since then my nightmare has started....
              Complaint comments  Comments  (2)Complaint category Cars, Parts & Vehicles

amit hooda26
              Dear i have Hero I smart bike with me. Around 28th August someone tried to steal my bike by god fortune he doesn't do the same but he break the lock. i visit the Galaxy Motors Authorized service center of Hero and told the same but they told me that it is out of stock but till now the stock is not available now please tell me if something happen to my bike then who is responsible for that.

my another problem is mileage hero is saying that bike will give 102 Km/Per Lite but my bike is giving 58 km/per litre as checked by galaxy motors. they told me to registered a compliant from second service onward i told the same but right now i have done my bike 5th service but the problem is same.

Galaxy motors is charging Rs 15 more in free service than others agencies.

Bhupender Sharma

[Sep 28, 2016] Hero MotoCorp customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
              I purchased a new Hf deluxe bike in 17September in hero tewatia Ballabgarh. This bike self is scratch full & old. N wiser is old also. So please solution my problem.

jansonjms
                Poor service i am getting from hero motor corp as i am concern. Even though i am servicing frequently i am not satisfied by the way hero is responding. Last two times i asked them to check the front shock. But they not even touched in it. I am giving money that company asked. Now i cannot ride because some jerking is there and it is getting worst. What i have to do. Expecting call

Mobile : [protected]

Omkar Sinha Dravidian
                  I purchased hero splendour pro in the month of june from hero affiliated showroom called "savvya hero showroom" located at nulstop, pune.
                  Quotations given to us contained a difference of 465rs (Rto and insurance bill combined). However they never returned the money themselves until we brought the same to their notice. Even after bringing this to their notice, it took 1 month for the money refund where the manager who is supposed to sign on the check was most of the time absent at the showroom.
                  Manager and the accountant were not very helpful and arrogant about this fact. Also we received service book 1 month later the issue of motorcycle.
                  Here 465 rs is just the difference, they agreed to give back. Exact difference was even more. They claimed that 200 rs is their commission and 200 rs is for the agent in rto (Which is corruption) of whose bill they cannot give.
                  I request you to take strong action against this showroom to avoid further loss of other people who may fail to notice this differences.

I can submit the photocopies of the bill differences for further enquiry if required.

[Sep 27, 2016] Hero MotoCorp customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
                  I have purchase Hero HF Delux from Shivang Auto near ITI signal trimbak road nashik. on 01/07/2016
                  i have given my bike to service center on 19/09/2016 for startor problem
                  but no one has check my bike and not telling me any reason.
                  JC/No:- 1755
                  MH15FJ7793
                  Ramkaran Raghunath Singh.
                  I am purchase of Ignitor Bike jan 2011 and regular bike services on Kukreja Hero Moto Munirka New Delhi . My bike metre two time replace but don't work properly. necessary and action Please.

Asif Sha
                    I purchased a Maestro Edge on 27th April 2016. I'm very disappointed to inform you that right from day one, it started giving starting problems. In the second week itself, it stopped right in the middle of the road and I tried by all means to start it, but it didn't. When I called the service center in Kalyan, they asked me to get it towed to my residence (which was around 3kms from where I was).

They then sent a mechanic, who changed the spark plug and made it start. After that too the same problem occured several times, and after calling the service center, they said they'll look into it at the time of first servicing.

After first servicing, the ignition switch began giving trouble. It does not work at all. I have to keep inserting the key several times to make the bike start, wasting 10-15 minutes each time. 21st Sept. 2016 (the time of second servicing), the service center guy said that the ignition switch needs to be replaced, but they don't have it in stock. I was called on 23rd Sept. for the same. Since that day, everyday they keep promising that it will be done the next day. Today they said that they'll receive the new ignition switch from Delhi after another 8 days (means by 5th Oct.).

Please note that my sons too use this Maestro for college, and we all are facing too many problems because of this serious defect in our Maestro. So many times my son just left it in the college, and then I have to go over to pick it up after much efforts. Our new Maestro has become literally useless for us. More of a headache.

I'm a loyal user of Honda brand from the past 25 years, but the problems my Maestro has given me for these past few months has really been a very big disappointment. I also complained about very very low fuel efficiency of my Maestro Edge. But nothing has been done of it too.

I hope someone takes this issue seriously and get me out of this problem.

Asif

Starting problem, Milage, problem in chain, and many other problems are in this bike. Please resolve my problems immediately.

I have purchases a new hero passion pro bike from authorised dealr of hero motor corp in july 2016

my bike giving low milage just 55 kmpl and company clames that the milage of passion pro is 84 kmpl.

tell me what to do

sabbisetty
                      This is Rajkumar, Saturday I discussed with you regarding Swiping of card.

I swiped in Sri HARSHA MOTORS PVT LTD. (9-1-48, Ramatakies to maddilapalem road, New Resapuvanipalem).

In the above showroom I swiped 50, 000/-, but they gave receipt for 49, 250/-. I asked them why you are giving like this they told that they have to pay to bank. This issue happened before also for some of our family members and outside also. Infront of me the accountant told to their persons next time onwords tell to customers for swiping they have to pay outside(they will not get any receipt for swiping payable money). For 50, 000 swiping I also paid money to the showroom.

TID:[protected]sri harsha hero, Visakhapatnam), Phone numbers are available in attachments.

I expecting you from good response and action on this showroom.

Rajkumar

[Sep 26, 2016] Hero MotoCorp customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
                      Updated by sabbisetty Sep 26, 2016
                      please update me the complaint status
                      The hero maestro edge front mud gaurd has breaking many times first of all i think that I am not riding properly but when I saw outside many maestro edges front mud gaurd has breaked up.so what can we do
                      Complaint comments  Add a commentComplaint category Unauthorized charges

Parivesh Chauhan
                        Sir
                        I just inform about my bike karizma zmr, in my bike there is a problem in fuel pump and before 3 month I change it from suri automobiles jhansi
                        My bike registration no. is UP93 AM 3992, I purchase it on 21 july 2014
                        and I want to know that how my bike's fuel pump is damage ...
                        pay attention on it and tell me the suggestion what may I do and If is it in warranty so please change it in minor changement segment..
                        Thankyou
                        Parivesh

When i give my miestro for service. headlight indicator tail lights are in on condition after service tail light and indicator are off no one is taking responsibility for this.
                        I am facing issue with hero Duet. Last night the scooter shut down while running and I was not able to start it even after trying for 30 mins. I have faced the starting issues before also but this was the first time it shut down while running. Not able to understand the exact cause as Petrol, Carburator and battery are working fine.
                        Complaint comments  Add a commentComplaint category Other

HSRana
                          Dear sir
                          I have done paid service of my maestro scooter hp 33 c 3511 (Reading 15140) on dt.[protected] at deekay motor mandi. Taking delivery in the evening it starts missing, but reaches home any way. Next day evening at 6pm it was carried out from garage but it fails to start. Local dealer contacted but all in vain. My scooter still lies at somebody home 2km far my home.

Hoshiyar singh

[Sep 24, 2016] Hero MotoCorp customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

alifia jafri
                            Always in this period i went to dealer for rectifying the defects atleast 60times. But after repairing whenever they handed over the scooty to me, the old as well as new defects occurred in the scooty. Whenever i complained they have not taken seriously.
                            I have lost my money, time and power. But they didn't pay attention to my scooty seriously. They are not taking customers seriously. They are just the passing the time of warranty periods and making me fool.
                            My complain should be registered so that if they will not resolve my problems, i can file complain against them to the court.
                            Please resolve my problem as i m paying my instalments on time.

Service not satisfactory,
                            Too much delay over expected time given,
                            Not washed bike,
                            Minor repairs not done,
                            Staff is not efficient,
                            Misbehave of staff,
                            Delay due to less workers.

Mahesh shing
                              I am 16.04.16 ko Bhartpur Delar ko Battery Deopoit ki thi jo compay se 18.09.16 Recived Hui hai aur Compay wale ne wo battery 6 month after ye kaha ki battery ok hai but Recharge karne per wo charge nahi ho rahi hai 6 month se bike khari hui hai mansik halat karab hai majburan mujhe consrmar court m jana pagja.
                              mahesh S/o Kuber sing
                              Gaun Post:-. Ikran
                              Moter no. RJ05 SV2654

Please contact Mob. No. [protected]
                              Please Solve the problem

[Sep 23, 2016] Hero MotoCorp customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Kouthavarapu Aravindham
                                I am using "Hero splender classic pro" purchased on 9/4/2015. I am maintaining very well i did last serivce also (30/8/2016). So parts are rusted i.e near by indicaters, back mudgurd & mirror also. I have 5yrs warranty also. I am requesting to please replace these part. Please check below images do needful.

Gowthami
                                Cell no: [protected] / [protected]

chander nasam
                                  Iam chander nasam buying the glamour bike wgl since one month.Bike some times given the smoke .One time[protected] customer care complaint booked. No responsed the till time .
                                  Ones go to wgl show room ask the complaint but mechanic is seeing and checked .Next time not coming smoke bike tel me. Next will the drive bike same as given smoke same problem.

[Sep 22, 2016] Hero MotoCorp customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Recently Discussed

(0 minutes ago)
                                    Samsung
                                    cheating customer on service and service not provided
                                    (0 minutes ago)
                                    Patanjali Ayurved
                                    Complaining about order me app
                                    (14 minutes ago)
                                    Garena
                                    Ending the pink diamonds collection
                                    (17 minutes ago)
                                    Lodha Group
                                    smart buy - refund of eoi amount pending
                                    (17 minutes ago)
                                    Ecom Express
                                    shipment not received-status back to rto