Hero MotoCorp

2067

Fax:
Fax:

Bad

Hero MotoCorp related photos (1464)

Hero MotoCorp Complaints & Reviews

Bike shanti hero munger bihar se liye. Bike lene ke dusre din se he bike ka speedo meter aur carborater kharab mila. Jab complain leke jane pe mujhe koi help nahi mila aur mis behaive mujhse kiya gaya. 50 se jyada bar complain leke main shanti hero gaya but mujhe solution nahi diya gaya. Kripya mera solution karne ki kripa kare. Sunal kumar.

[Aug 28, 2020] Hero MotoCorp customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Respected Sir/madam,

I am using HERO CBZ Extrem bike and I have given my bike for service on[protected] in one of the authorised service centre -SHREE RANG SERVICES, VADODRA.
    Job card number[protected]RJC[protected]
    The person who has taken my bike in the service station told me that I need to change many of the engeen parts and it wil take 4-5 days and nearly 20k.Today it's[protected] and yet he is saying that he is facing problem in getting parts.Is that the excuse from authorised service station ??
    I am wasting my money in travelling cause I am having only one vehicle with me and that is in service for now.I also need to pay nearly 20K as expected service cost with the new parts.
    The person named Virendrasingh Rajput is giving excuses everytime I call in the service station.
    please try to understand the situation and take necessary action against the service station .
    Complaint marked as Resolved Aug 27, 2020
    Manager of the service centre gave me alternate vehicle till my bike is with them foenthe servicing

[Aug 27, 2020] Hero MotoCorp customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

We are extremely sorry for the inconvenience caused. We request you to share your Registered Mobile Number / VIN (Vehicle identification number) with us on app.[protected]@heromotocorp.com for our representative to connect with you.

Team Hero MotoCorp

Self mortar complai.hai ham distribute Jakar parsan hogaya hai koirespons nahi lata hai

[Aug 26, 2020] Hero MotoCorp customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
      Updated by Md najamuddin Aug 26, 2020 Self mortar

Dear team.,
        i m prasanth (durga devi) i had new bike date 09/09/2020 Adiyar store room bike no TN22DQ8790 my bike engine not well on begining delivery i got without engine oil time from your store room that i inform store room managar 12/09/2019 but he not carry my quires still bike not well kindly give the priority mail .

Apologies for the unpleasant experience. Please share your Mobile Number and Dealer details on app.[protected]@heromotocorp.com for our team to assist you.

Team Hero MotoCorp

I have purchased a bike hero passion pro 110 cc new model from kathumar, alwar in jan-feb 2019. All the services are ok and...

T
          Aug 26, 2020
          My 2016 glamour bike is overhauling. I have taken all services fro hero show room only. It is in 5years engine warranty. Dealers are telling its come under warranty but company won't give because it is a publicity to attract. I mailed to company but they are not respond yet.
          M l srinivasa rao
          5yrs Engine warranty not giving
          5yrs Engine warranty not giving

We regret the unpleasant experience. Kindly share your dealer details on app.[protected]@heromotocorp.com for our team to look into it.

Team Hero MotoCorp

I bought a Passion Pro BS6 110 cc bike on 26.07.2020 from Hero Motocorp dealer M/s Pashupati Motors, Adchini, Delhi. The bike...
            I am currently taking the Splendor Plus bs6 model in JK MOTORS AYYEMPETAI, THANJAVUR DT, TAMIL NADU..Currently my vehicle...
            Respected sir/mam,
            Yesterday i was going to service center in morning 8:30 am, i am giving my bike key to hero motor...
            My vehicle hero duet battery was not working. I purchased the new battery on october 2019 and now my vehicle battery is completely...
            X pulse 200t
            Bike no - mh 11cx 5561
            Chassie no - mblldu015kgj00994

I got a problem of this bike...

5th visit in hero agency .my bike has missing problem.it is not working properly.i complained so many time but there is no solution of my problem .so plz take some strict action regarding this or either replace it .

[Aug 25, 2020] Hero MotoCorp customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Today (24/08/2020) i got my service done from brij hero (Brij biwheelers) - hero motocorp in mathura they charged me for wire labour charge and in bill they given as accidental labour charge but i dont have any issue regarding wire in my bike. And apart from this it is my first service in joyride scheme and the expiry of my joyride card is 02/03/2021 so how can i redeemed my another three service of this programme kindly provide the resolution of both problems.

Girendra singh sengar
              Reg. No. Up85ay7872
              Vin.-mblja06axghl21696
              Mob - [protected]

[Aug 24, 2020] Hero MotoCorp customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I have repair my bike in sukumar motor in chomu jaipur rajasthan.
                They repair reem and their parts but my bike is not functioning and also i have complain in su kumar motor they are not helping me and their manager is also not talking right to me..

Please solve my problem asap

Deepak meena
                Chomu
                Jaipur (Rajasthan)
                Bike no:- rj41 sf 0264

Hi i have purchased vehicle from bimal motors - bytrayanapura - bangalore

At the time of vehicle purchase they have provided 5 years third party insurance

Recently i went to rto office for cancellation of hypothecation, there i face problem regarding insurance rto office people saying that insurance is not updated but in the insurance form end date is 2023 but still they asked me to go to bimal motors and update the same.
                  So i went back to showroom and informed the same they said that every year i need to renew the od insirance then only it will applicable.

I didn't get any correct response from bimal motors

Please help me regarding this.

Thanks & regards
                  K raghavendra rao
                  Ph: [protected]
                  Bangalore

Your service center members are not liable and only misdirect way not complet my complaint and again again 4 time i face same issue my battery problem and my bike not good running .and your compny member not perfectly work my bike nothing doing only oiling change not done washing all inside intrument not clicking not work properly.plzz check and read my complait msg then u not solve my problem then i will send complait.

[Aug 23, 2020] Hero MotoCorp customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I drop bike at service center for claim insurance and bike is ready but in same condition as I drop it, odometer is loose,...

Hi my self suman kumar

[Aug 22, 2020] Hero MotoCorp customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I bought hero hf deluxe from swastik enterprises showroom badnagar on 02/07/2020, with the bike number mp 13 fn6553, which...

Hero glamour fi 2014 model, met with an accident on 31/10/2019 at kottarakkara, kollam, kerala. Chasis was damaged and repaired at hero autorised workshop s k motors pathanapuram, kollam. An amount of rupees fifty thousand billed for the same and now the engine is producing heavy noise and smoke coming out of silencer. On asking for repair they demand another ten thousand for repairing. Iam pretty sure that the vehicle was good condition at the time of accident without any kind of noise. I want the vehicle to be repaired under any circumstances

[Aug 21, 2020] Hero MotoCorp customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.