Hero MotoCorp

Bad

Hero MotoCorp Complaints & Reviews

Aug 31, 2020
Singapore, Singapore
I have glamour bs6 on 28/08/2020 with mohana hero royapuram. It's damage and repainting on front mudgurd, unpraper delivery...

Marseille 01, France
I have purchased glamour bike on 9 september 2017, its engine gets very hot even after ride of 5 km. I had made its servicing 10 days before, your staff suggested to change mobile, i did so, but the problem persists. What should i do???

[Aug 30, 2020] Hero MotoCorp customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Marseille 01, France
    I serviced my bike at hero service center at joshi road karolbagh delhi. They charged for wash in paid services but they didn't...
    L
    Istanbul, Turkey
    I hv purchase a new I smart on 6 july frm sumerpur, pali raj. Ganesh hero they r not give me receipt of down payment of 20000...
    R
    Singapore, Singapore
    I gone to anand hero chhatarpur MP with my friends because he purchased hero delux 2 month ago, helmet not available in agency...

J
    Singapore, Singapore
    My new hero splendor + bike has serious issues in engine. The hero agency is not helping me in it. I have been discussing the issue with them since i bought the bike and they have been making excuses on the same.

[Aug 29, 2020] Hero MotoCorp customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Singapore, Singapore
      I have purchased hero ismart 110 in 2017 and till the date engine problem is not solved by any of your authorised service centre located in aurangabad. During my every regular service i have telling them the engine problem and they are doing something and taking money and bike doing smoothly for one or two month and problem and same problem occurs.
      What should i do now???

Hayes, United Kingdom
        Hi this is Tabrez actually I buyed xpulse 200 in Bangalore, so when I buyed my bick the seat is little bit expanded actuall...
        D
        Singapore, Singapore
        Passion xpro model purchased on 31.13.2019.Due to some registration issue RC issued on June, total milage covered by vehicle...

G
        Hounslow, United Kingdom
        Splendor+ 2019 model engine oil short, crink problem, clachpate broblam

[Aug 28, 2020] Hero MotoCorp customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

S
          Aug 27, 2020
          Marseille 01, France
          Bike shanti hero munger bihar se liye. Bike lene ke dusre din se he bike ka speedo meter aur carborater kharab mila. Jab complain leke jane pe mujhe koi help nahi mila aur mis behaive mujhse kiya gaya. 50 se jyada bar complain leke main shanti hero gaya but mujhe solution nahi diya gaya. Kripya mera solution karne ki kripa kare. Sunal kumar.

D
            Aug 27, 2020
            Respected Sir/madam,

I am using HERO CBZ Extrem bike and I have given my bike for service on[protected] in one of the authorised service centre -SHREE RANG SERVICES, VADODRA.
            Job card number[protected]RJC[protected]
            The person who has taken my bike in the service station told me that I need to change many of the engeen parts and it wil take 4-5 days and nearly 20k.Today it's[protected] and yet he is saying that he is facing problem in getting parts.Is that the excuse from authorised service station ??
            I am wasting my money in travelling cause I am having only one vehicle with me and that is in service for now.I also need to pay nearly 20K as expected service cost with the new parts.
            The person named Virendrasingh Rajput is giving excuses everytime I call in the service station.
            please try to understand the situation and take necessary action against the service station .
            Complaint marked as Resolved Aug 27, 2020
            Manager of the service centre gave me alternate vehicle till my bike is with them foenthe servicing

[Aug 27, 2020] Hero MotoCorp customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

We are extremely sorry for the inconvenience caused. We request you to share your Registered Mobile Number / VIN (Vehicle identification number) with us on app.[protected]@heromotocorp.com for our representative to connect with you.

M
              Singapore, Singapore
              Self mortar complai.hai ham distribute Jakar parsan hogaya hai koirespons nahi lata hai

[Aug 26, 2020] Hero MotoCorp customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
              Updated by Md najamuddin Aug 26, 2020 Self mortar

P
                Dear team.,
                i m prasanth (durga devi) i had new bike date 09/09/2020 Adiyar store room bike no TN22DQ8790 my bike engine not well on begining delivery i got without engine oil time from your store room that i inform store room managar 12/09/2019 but he not carry my quires still bike not well kindly give the priority mail .

Apologies for the unpleasant experience. Please share your Mobile Number and Dealer details on app.[protected]@heromotocorp.com for our team to assist you.

L
                  Barking, United Kingdom
                  I have purchased a bike hero passion pro 110 cc new model from kathumar, alwar in jan-feb 2019. All the services are ok and...

T
                  Vijayawada, Andhra Pradesh
                  My 2016 glamour bike is overhauling. I have taken all services fro hero show room only. It is in 5years engine warranty. Dealers are telling its come under warranty but company won't give because it is a publicity to attract. I mailed to company but they are not respond yet.
                  M l srinivasa rao
                  5yrs Engine warranty not giving
                  5yrs Engine warranty not giving

We regret the unpleasant experience. Kindly share your dealer details on app.[protected]@heromotocorp.com for our team to look into it.

Singapore, Singapore
                    I bought a Passion Pro BS6 110 cc bike on 26.07.2020 from Hero Motocorp dealer M/s Pashupati Motors, Adchini, Delhi. The bike...
                    S
                    Singapore, Singapore
                    I am currently taking the Splendor Plus bs6 model in JK MOTORS AYYEMPETAI, THANJAVUR DT, TAMIL NADU..Currently my vehicle...
                    Islington, United Kingdom
                    Respected sir/mam,
                    Yesterday i was going to service center in morning 8:30 am, i am giving my bike key to hero motor...
                    W
                    Istanbul, Turkey
                    My vehicle hero duet battery was not working. I purchased the new battery on october 2019 and now my vehicle battery is completely...