Hero MotoCorp

2093

Fax:
Fax:

Bad

Hero MotoCorp related photos (1526)

Hero MotoCorp Complaints & Reviews

Feb 8, 2021
Sancoale, Goa

I had purchased a Hero Passion Pro BSVI Model on[protected] and that too after booking & awaiting for atleast two months. After getting the bike possession since beginning i was getting technical problem with my bike and this was brought to the notice the mechanic during my first servicing but the problem was unsold and against the same was repeated during the second servicing in addition to this there were another problem arise which is related to the auto off (BSVI). In other words the problem is unsolved till date after bringing it to the notice of Mechanic. I had chosen the Hero bike since i have a trust on Hero Motorcorp as my previous bike was also Passion Plus (Hero Honda). But now i am getting a different experience. Kindly register my complain and do the needful.

my email address is [protected]@rediff.com

for any further information required kindly mail on my email address above.

Damodar
Goa

[Feb 08, 2021] Hero MotoCorp customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Please accept our sincere apologies. Kindly share your Registered Mobile Number and Dealer Details with us on app.[protected]@heromotocorp.com to help you further.

S
    Feb 8, 2021
    Noida, Uttar Pradesh
    I bought a new bike HERO HF DELUXE 10 days back and from first day i am facing a lots of complaint about the fuel indicator...

V
    Junnar, Maharashtra
    I use my new bike xpulse 200 FI bs6 last 3 month..One part is engine oil pipe is almost damaged condition.how can it's possible? New bike also have obviously new parts.and this part is not to be able to use ..This part have 3 years of company warranty.

[Feb 07, 2021] Hero MotoCorp customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

We regret the inconvenience caused. Kindly share your Registered Mobile Number and Dealer Details with us on app.[protected]@heromotocorp.com to help you further.

Guwahati, Assam
      Dear sir/Mam

I customer of Hero Splendor black and accent Cheassis-MBLHAW127LHL06363
      Engine No. HA11EDLHL03465br...

P
      Ghumarwin, Himachal Pradesh
      I have AMC of bike service. I had given bike in service but bike not serviced proper and just wash and polic has been done only. And just before one day of service i had changed oil. And after1 week of service my bike engine sound is changed, so i had checked with local garrage and he said that engine oil need to be changed.
      Now suggest me what can i do, i haven't satisfaction after take AMC of bike service. now i have to cancel.my amc and give back my money.

We can totally feel your disappointment. We request you to share your Registered Mobile Number and Dealer Details with us on app.[protected]@heromotocorp.com for our representative to connect with you.

Amarnāth, Maharashtra
        There is an name mistake on my R C book. i have contacted the show room(SHEGAL AUTORIDERS PVT.LTD) Multiple times but there...

Narsampet, Telangana
        I am given my passion plus bike for shock oil change and fork set purpose, they call back after 1 hour your bike is ready.
        but they are not change shock oil because of they are not open shock nuts atleast the dust not removed that place and they are charged total Rs. 800/- and not given bill also.

[Feb 06, 2021] Hero MotoCorp customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Apologies for the unpleasant experience. Please share your Registered Mobile Number and Dealer showroom name on app.[protected]@heromotocorp.com for our team to assist you.

B
          Feb 6, 2021
          Before days i have problem in my bike that running stop and i put my bike in rajtilak motors but there is no any responsible person and there have no any solution and now my bike RPM is over the limit so that i can't control the bike when accident accrue for this problem there is heromotocrop will be responsible and i will claim against heromotocrop company.
          i want ans from higher authorities and need proper solution for my bike
          authorized person contact me on this number-[protected]

We regret the inconvenience caused to you. Kindly share your Registered Mobile Number with us on app.[protected]@heromotocorp.com to help you further.

R
            Bhubaneshwar, Odisha
            Dear sir
            My bike Xtreme 160r.i m purchase my bike 21/11/2020.some problem I m face starting date.27/28 November my...
            Bengaluru, Karnataka
            Very and very worst service of hero company.. Today I went khanna hero service mayapuri New Delhi to resolve some technical...

J
            Feb 5, 2021
            Ghumarwin, Himachal Pradesh
            Bike ki emi overdue kyu h jbki hm every month paid kr rhe h, online payment overdue ki wjh se bhi nhi ho pa rhi h.

[Feb 05, 2021] Hero MotoCorp customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

We regret the inconvenience caused to you. Kindly share your Registered Mobile Number and Dealer Details with us on app.[protected]@heromotocorp.com to help you further.

P
              Feb 5, 2021
              Masuda, Rajasthan
              This is to inform you that i am Piyush Acharya mobile number is [protected] i belong to bikaner rajasthan i am regular service...
              Noida, Uttar Pradesh
              I want to inform hero that i buied xtreme160r 3 months from this date and after few days of buying it started giving me problems...
              Y
              Yesterday my vehicle Brake down at SHAKTI TOYOTA SHIMOGGA, Bypass road
              My Vehicle suddenly nosie gets, i Stop the vehicle...

G
              Feb 4, 2021
              I purchased duet in 2016 july but it giving me problem from the beginning. It is not running smoothly .From the beginning they open my duet engine and they repair the engine and give to me and it is ok but after some time problem is same. Vehicle is registration no. is WB 74 AM 1619 PURCHASED FROM BEEKAY SILIGURI.SO KINDLY SEE THE MATTER. THANKING YOU

[Feb 04, 2021] Hero MotoCorp customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

We regret the trouble caused. We have noted your complaint[protected]. We will get back to you shortly.

E
                Coimbatore, Tamil Nadu
                I have serviced my bike yesterday From VASANTHI MOTORS - Hero MotoCorp- COIMABATORE, TAMILNADU. when am riding towards office...
                R
                Feb 3, 2021
                I've been using HERO-PASSION-X-PRO 2014 model...Now I am Looking for SPROCKET CHAIN ASSY and some other Important SPARES so,...
                Feb 3, 2021
                It's being four times since May 20 I am complaining about that my bike (Maestro edge TS11EH8278) has starting problem. Everytime...

Feb 2, 2021
                Dharmsala, Himachal Pradesh
                प्रिय महोदय,

मेरे गाड़ी का पीछे का ब्रेक लेने के बाद ट्रक के ब्रेक के तरह आबाज करता है सेर्विस सेंटर में जाकर दिखाने पर कुछ दिन के लिए ठीक रहा लेकिन फिर वैसा ही आबाज आने लगा.
                कृपया इस समस्या का कोई समाधान करें,

भवदीय,
                मुकेश कुमार मुस्कान

[Feb 02, 2021] Hero MotoCorp customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Apologies for the inconvenience. We request you to share your Registered Mobile Number and Dealer details with us on app.[protected]@heromotocorp.com for our representative to connect with you.

Feb 2, 2021
                  Hisar, Haryana
                  I purchased a new hero destini 125 on 11/10/2019 and on the document its mentions 18 months of warranty for the battery but...