Hero MotoCorp Complaints & Reviews

Last updated Jan 22, 2022
Profile

File a complaint to Hero MotoCorp

Having problems with Hero MotoCorp?

File a complaint and get it resolved by Hero MotoCorp customer care. It’s quick effective and absolutely free!

Hero MotoCorp

Delhi

Hero MotoCorp Phone Numbers

Toll free
1 800 266 0018

Hero MotoCorp reviews & complaints(5601)

Meri bike 4672km chali hai miter khrab ho gya service chenter bale bhi dhyan nhi de rhe hai her 4service hi Hui hai abhi Roz bhana bna ke talk determine hai
Hero MotoCorp customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Well, that doesn't sound good but don't worry, we will look this up immediately! Please help us with the Registered Mobile Number or VIN (Vehicle identification number), Bike Model Name and Dealer details on app.[protected]@heromotocorp.com for further assistance.

Continue bike off just 4 month bike I'm not happy please Exchange in bike
    Hero MotoCorp customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

We can totally feel your disappointment. Kindly help us with your Registered Mobile Number / VIN (Vehicle identification number), Bike Model Name and Dealer details on app.[protected]@heromotocorp.com & we shall give our best to resolve this issue.

Team Hero MotoCorp

I have purchased hero splendor plus i3s bike in 2018. And only after 2 years bike started to get in troble. Bikes handle starts loosing and begin to do various sounds, Bike cluch an kick was jammed, battry was loosing their charging rapidly.I tells this problems to showroom with bike servicing but problems still connected with bike.
      Hero MotoCorp customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

We are extremely sorry for the inconvenience caused. We request you to share your Registered Mobile Number / VIN (Vehicle identification number) and Dealer details with us on app.[protected]@heromotocorp.com for our representative to connect with you.

Team Hero MotoCorp

My Bike no is UP70 FP 7929, I bought from Saraswati Motors Prayagraj on 18th Feb 2021, i am facing problems from engine whenever i visit Saraswati motors they answered this is Company defect not from us. Today i received bike from Saraswati motors which was dropped there for service and repairing by tomorrow. today when i asked for Handle repair from shocker then service staff says that we won't repair it you have to visit outsider shops. and its company defect not our. i again asked to claim from insurance but they denied and said there no person for claim department (insurance was done by Saraswati Motors)
        Hero MotoCorp customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Apologies for the inconvenience. With respect to your complaint[protected] raised via dealer, we request you to contact your Hero MotoCorp dealer for further assistance.

Team Hero MotoCorp

I have hero joyride service card
          Due to no reminder no intimation from company clients for completing service for bike I have lost my 1 free service .
          Please do the needful.
          [protected]@gmail.com
          Hero MotoCorp customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Sorry to hear about the trouble you faced. We request you to provide your Registered Mobile Number / VIN (Vehicle identification number), Bike Model Name and Dealer details on app.[protected]@heromotocorp.com to help us in resolving your issue.

Team Hero MotoCorp

Meri bike pichle 15 days se showroom pr khadi hai, lekin uski motor change nhi hui hai. (Lawan Dausa )...
            I brought passion pro bs6 bike from kokan motors chiplun ratnagiri on 14 nov 2021. Today it has completed 20 days. but after buying this bike only in 4-5 days there has self starter problem. When i brought this bike i had completed transation fully. So i want from you that you solve this self started problem of my bike either i want new bike from you.
            Hero MotoCorp customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

We regret the trouble caused. Kindly provide your Registered Mobile Number / VIN (Vehicle identification number) and Dealer details on app.[protected]@heromotocorp.com to help you further.

Team Hero MotoCorp

I am mayank kumar. I bought a i3s splendar plus black bike on 24th march 2021 . My complain about tha bike is, the engine...
              Iam yagnabalaji from Guntur. I buyed a bike in my town in the past 7months. So for every free service they are not rectifing...
              I have purchased hero splendor+ at april 2021 ...still upto date 11, 895kms done ...Facing an many problems in bike.self start...
              I am your very old customer, but this time facing problems due to autocractic attitude of staff of Metro Motors,...
              Hi Team,
              I purchase the new hero scooter Destini 125 (LX) CANDY BLAZING RED and registration date is[protected].br...

Please arrange to provide a duplicate invoice for my Hero Xtreme with the following details as the...
              Shashi shekhar mishra
              add- kushmahi bazar gorakhpur 273002
              [protected]...
              Hi Sir/Madam,

I am Dinesh from Kovilambakkam, my Maestro Edge given for service and paid ₹2452 as service charge. While delivery the seat lock not locking properly and the service charging ₹250 and labour charge for the seat lock cable replacement whereas the seat lock was working for before giving for service.

Also was informed that all the Maestro Edge vehicle coming for service with same issue by the service people.

Kindly check and advise the solution.

Awaiting your reply,

Best Regards,
              Dinesh
              Hero MotoCorp customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Sorry to hear about the trouble you faced. We request you to provide your Registered Mobile Number / VIN (Vehicle identification number) and Dealer details on app.[protected]@heromotocorp.com to help us in resolving your issue.

Team Hero MotoCorp

Dear hero I purchased hero splendor bs6 11months. Showroom engineers unsolved problem. 6 times in showroom in month but not find the complaint today not started bike.please provide my complaint experienced engineers given bike.my bike bumper ap39gn0023 .my ph number [protected]
                Hero MotoCorp customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
                I have also glamour BS6 & regularly facing issue but after several visits they have not any solution. This bike come with manufacturing defects & failure to resolve such issue.
                They didn, t serious about their complaint just move to consumer court and file complaint through "edaakhil.nic.in".

We never intend to let you down! We request you to share your Registered Mobile Number / VIN (Vehicle identification number) and Dealer details with us on app.[protected]@heromotocorp.com for our representative to connect with you.

Team Hero MotoCorp

I have purchased Glamour Xtech from Girija Motors Nawada as on dt 04.11.2021, vehicle was delivered to same day but registration number has not been provided to till, due to this I am facing a lot of issue while driving. The agency is not cooperating even after visiting more than 6 times. Have you look the matter please
                  Hero MotoCorp customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Apologies for the unpleasant experience. Please share your Registered Mobile Number / VIN (Vehicle identification number) on app.[protected]@heromotocorp.com for our team to assist you.

Team Hero MotoCorp

My name is Abdul Manan Khan, i have purchased a product of yours registered with name Abdul Subhan khan...
                    My bike is accident and iam go hero showrom and insurance is zero depth
                    but the survyer is pass not all things tank...
                    मेरी बाइक सुपर स्प्लेंडर जिसका नंबर यूपी 78 डीडब्ल्यू...