Himachal Road Transport Corporation [HRTC]

Himachal Pradesh

Fax:
Fax:

Bad

Himachal Road Transport Corporation [HRTC] related photos (142)

Himachal Road Transport Corporation [HRTC] Complaints & Reviews

HRTC — misbehaviour done by conductor [Resolved]

nitya89nitu
respected ones,
I am nitika from una want to complaint against MISBEHAVIOUR of a HRTC BUS conductor. I am complaining...

mamtaZ
Iam a married woman and a govt employee. On 05 Sept 2010 i was travelling from jammu to mandi by bus.I completed my journey by J & K state transport bus from jammu to pathankot. I reached pathankot bypass at aprrox 0530pm.I saw a HRTC bus with a board written as Chamba to mandi. I immediately boarded the bus.The bus conductor came to me after 20 min and told me that the bus is going till baijnath. I asked him that the board says chamba to mandi to which he replied that even then this bus will go till baijnath.Further i asked him if there is any other bus that will go to mandi. The conductor said that there is a bus which i can catch at baijnath after sometime.So i continued the journey.Few minutes later,I saw a bus moving towards manali on the road. I told conductor to stop but he insisted that this bus will follow at baijnath. At approx 0845pm bus reached at maranda. At that time there was only me and one more guy in the bus along with driver and conductor.The conductor suggested me to get down at Punjabi dhaba in maranda since i was alone and it was not safe for me to be at baijnath bus stand and secondly this was the place where the bus for mandi would have come down for dinner. I checked with dhaba persons and they also confirmed the same. So,I got down at this place at 0845pm.However the mandi bus which was suppose to reach at 10pm did not turn up till 1030pm. The Dhaba owner called up some number and told me that this particular bus has gone to dharamshala and will reach only by 1130pm.I contacted my relatives in palampur and got down at their residence.But Iam shocked and feeling unsafe to travel by hrtc buses anymore. This route was not known to me. If I didnt have my relatives that time I was actually in big trouble.
hrtc buses and conductors are really pathetic..
Same bad experience with me (bus no HP 72 0767) chamunda to haridwar

Conductor is so rude and drop me in una at 5:30 pm by saying that there is no emply seat in the but although half of the bus is emply

he was abusing me and my father eve i am alone and have to go Chandigarh.

HRTC — non-issue of duplicate tickets [Resolved]

negids11
    I have purchased hrtc ticket from dharamshala to chandigarh on 05 Jul 2010 but unfortunately it was lost by me. When i went...

Anjali123
    Hello
    My name is Anjali Shama
    Tomorrow i was traveling in (H.P. 72 0767) from Chamunda to Haridwar.Firstly conductor ne stop pe bus nahi roki .Jab Mushkil se rukwai then he started misbehaving with me. i was traveling alone and it was around 4:30 p.m. I have to go chandigarh.jab maine usse chd ki ticket mangi to usune kaha k seats nahi he although wahan 12 sears khali thi.maine kaha k seats khali to he then he start saying k meri bus me seats nahi he tum una tak ki le lo ,usse aage chale jana dusri bus le k .maine kha ok or use 100 rps diye to usne kaha 40 do.maine kaha k change nahi he then he start abusing me and my father. he said k puch baitha kro aise ho baith jate ho bap ki bus he kya .pher usne mujh se 100 rps le liye or mujhe 60 rp change usi time apne bag se nikal k di.jab maine use kaha k tum bat kaise kar rhe ho to kehane laga k mera roz ka kam he main aise hi krta hoon.
    iske bad mere bad bus me chadne wale usne kam se kam 6-7 persons ko chd k liye tickets with seat no di.He is treating other persons very politely.and made fun of me in all the way.Una se maine dusri bus li ansI was in depression is all my journey becase of him .

Please take any step for such person who dont know how to treat a woman although she is traveling alone and in the evening in such a long route.We should reliese them that these buses are not their personal.

Waiting for your action
    Thanks and regards
    well for such callous attitude on the part of bus conductor and driver, the only thing that a passenger can do is to directly report the matter to the regional manager of that particular depot to which bus belongs. it is actually our ignorance about rules that lead to such incidents. moreover as u said that conductor even after giving you tickets misbehaved with you and forced you to get down at the station which you actually didnt attend make him liable under the law of torts... hrtc is a public transport run by the respective govt. of the state, thus the staff of that bus has to be responsible towards its passengers. i[censored] demand ticket for some particular destination and seats are available then they have to serve you one...even you could have filed a rti to gather information that how many seats were pre booked...
    Complaint comments  Add a comment

HRTC — non-updating of Bus Route Time Table at Bus Stand Nadaun for more than 10 years [Resolved]

Ravinder Kumar Puri
      Inspite of Repeated requests made to Regional Manager & Divisional Manager HRTC Hamirpur for updating of Time Table of...

Sanjay Gandhi
      I feel very shame to say about our transport buses and system since I belong to this state but everything should have some limit. Iam an advocate and on 21 of December, I boarded in Shimla-Manali, a semi deluxe bus at Shimla (New Tutu)). The conductor charged 140 rupees from me up to Mandi. The condition of the said bus was bad to worst. None of the window of the bus could be open and some of the windows were not having glasses but tin sheets were fixed in the place of glasses. It could be comfortable to travel on a tractor moreover the tourists who were also in the bus all seems to be foolish as me.
      The bus stayed at Hara Bag for lunch. The Conductor and driver were attended with the most hospitality but there was no any heed towards passengers. I ordered two aloo paranthas and one cup tea only. After 20 minutes I got one and he also put some pieces of pickle in my plate and after repeated requests I got the other one after 15 minuts.Thereafter I denied for the tea since driver and conductor have been come out and were ready to leave, by the time the fellow said that since you have ordered for tea you have to take it. No problem I had a one sip and conductor has alert the passengers to board in the bus. I in a hurry went on the cash counter and as the bill for two aloo prantha and one cup tea. He demanded 70 rupees from me. I got surprised to hear and asked .how it is. He replied 25 each for paranthas 10 for tea and 10 for pickle.. I used to go many restaurants/hotels but it was too much as per quality/quantity and service..I asked from him for a bill..He denied and said " yahan hahi rate hein, sasta chahiye to kahin aur jaya karo..He was right because that was the only bloody dhaba there and this trade unfair trade and practice are being used in connivance with the driver/conductor, management and our respected Ministers who never care after they succeed in Elections. I hope from this forum that the said bus should not be stayed their in future in the public interest. I could not remembered the dhaba's name but the said semi deluxe (green colored) lowest class bus, route Shimla to Manali departure about 8 o' clock morning from shimla used to stay their for lunch. I hope that some honest and wise person may take action against the said dhaba owner as well as the bus staff and such type of practice should for the betterment of public and their undue harassment..I may go to the consumer forum for compensation, but I thing all are not Advocates and they are here just for enjoyment at Himachal.

Sanjay Gandhi
      Advocate
      Swastik advocates
      16/1-16/2, Tara View Guest House, Cart Road, Shimla-1
      Respected sir
      I feel very shame to say that the taxi service chakkar to c.t.o the taxi driver Mr.suresh did not give the ticket and recieve fifteen rupees and he all the day doing this type of irregular scences.many passenger dialy goes without ticket and he recieve ten rupees, and he all the day doing this kind of shameful work.I hope that you take action against him niether your taxi service is going to fail in future.

Anshul verma
      student H.P.U

surinder1967
        RESPECTED SIR,
        I WOULD LIKE TO BRING IN YOU KIND NOTICE THAT I AM SERVING IN POLICE DEPARTMENT AND LAW BINDING PERSON.WHEN WE HAVE TO TRAVEL IN HRTC BUS FROM ONE STATION TO ANOTHER THEN THERE IS NO PROVISION OF BOOKING IN YOUR SOFTWARE PROVIDED BY YOUR DEPARTMENT EXISTING ON YOUR HRTC BOOKING COUNTERS COMPUTERS
        MAXIMUM TIME WHEN WE REQUEST TO BOOKING CLERK TO BOOK THE SEAT HE REFUSE TO BOOK THE SEAT BY SAYING THAT THERE IS NO PROVISION OF BOOKING WITHOUT PAYING FULL CHARGES.SOMETIME WE HAVE TO WAIT TILL THE DEPARTURE OF BUS AND IF SOMEONE COMES EVEN AFTER US, HE OCCUPIES THE SEAT AND WE REMAIN STANDING DUE TO NONE PROVIDING FACILITY OF ADVANCE BOOKING.
        I THINK IT IS A GREAT INSULT TO THE PERSON WHO ARE LAW BINDING AND CAN NOT RAISE THEIR VOICE LOUD.I ASSURE THAT YOU WILL TAKE IT SERIOUSLY TO PROVIDE NECESSARY RESPECT TO THE PERSON WHO WANT TO LIVE WITHIN LAW.
        I booking my ticket online but payment mode is comming only HDFC gate Way.Kindly let me know other way to make payment

HRTC — no bus service from paonta sahib to chandigarh at 4:00am [Resolved]

jitender kumar
          dear sir,
          i m a student and doing study in chandigarh. There is no bus service directly from...

HRTC — Complaint against delhi - baijnath [Resolved]

SUMEET SHARMA
          Respected sir,

My mother was traveling on 2nd november in your delhi to baijnath bus (Night bus). She took...

HRTC Hamirpur Night Service — Manhandling & Misbehaviour [Resolved]

Arun Dogra
          The complaint is for dated 31/10/2009 regarding the manhandelling & misbehaviour by the conductor of HRTC-Hamirpur Ludhiana...

Mohit Aggarwal
          dear sir,

I want to drag your kind attention toward slow bus service provided by a HRTC bus.

Bus from Nahan to Sarahan having departure time is 5:30pm from Nahan is slow. It is the last bus for Sarahan. Its arriving time is 7pm. the distance between two station is just 38km. But now a days it takes 2 hrs. people have to go their home which is 3 to 4 km from the bus stop and there is no light, total forest area . In the winter day is off near about 5:30. It is most difficult to travel on foot in a cold and dark night.

Same case is with the morning, same bus go from Sarahan to Nahan, it reach aprox. 9:15 to Nahan. 15min. late from its defined time. Certainly people suffer because they are not able to take bus further from Nahan at time.
          As I hope you will take the appropriate action regarding my complain.

Thanks and Regards

Rajesh Kumar

HRTC — Use of stereos in govt buses [Resolved]

Dr. Hitesh
            After kufri bus accident govt. said strict rules will be followed, but stereos are not only being used in pvt. buses but also...