Hindustan Petroleum Corporation [HPCL] Customer Care
Hindustan Petroleum Corporation Ltd.

Hindustan Petroleum Corporation [HPCL] Customer Care

Hindustan Petroleum Corporation Ltd.

TwitterFacebookLinkedIn

Thu 09:00 am - 05:00 pm
Fri 09:00 am - 05:00 pm
Sat Closed
Sun Closed

Hindustan Petroleum Corporation [HPCL] related photos (494)

Complaints with pictures are more trusted and informative    View all

Hindustan Petroleum Corporation [HPCL] Complaints & Reviews

PHOOL CHAND JHAJHRIA
I'm an Additional Distt. & Sessions Judge (Fast Track) in Udaipur City. I transfered from Jaipur to Udaipur in July, 2009. After joining at Udaipur, I submitted my TV No. 2001135 dated 02/07/2009 at MEWAR JAWA GAS SERVICE, RANA PRATAP NAGAR, UDAIPUR (RAJ.) on 06/07/2009 for gas connection on the basis of TRANSFER (TV), then issued gas cylinder & consumer no. 511050 and charged from me unauthorized Rs. 150/- on account of inspection for two years. Thereafter issued SV No. 1004914 and CONSUMER No. 511232 on 08/07/2009. It's serious complaint, I'm going to take action according to law against your company and local dealer !
From :- PHOOL CHAND JHAJHRIA
A.D.J. (F.T.) UDAIPUR (RAJ.)
miss biheve in my familey in youer hoker mohan you have action in youer deliver man mohan my consumer no 507073

R Bhasker
    I had booked for a new connection vide Reg. No:1035 on 13.01.2007.
    They had written the N.C. Registration details on a white paper slip and thet have not issued form.
    They had enterred in a register in their office.
    I had called sometimes and also visited personally few times.
    Everytime their response will be that we will be informed by post when new connection will be released.
    Though two and a half years had passed nothing has happenned.
    Please can you send address of HP Gas Co Ltd.

R Bhasker
    Complaint comments  Add a comment

HP Gas (Kiran Gas, Kondhwa Pune) — Do not accept phone calls to accept refill cylinder request

Kamlakar Joshi
      Kiran Gas at Kondhwa Pune (Ph:[protected],[protected] do not pickup phone to accept refill cylinder requests. In case of...
      Complaint comments  Comments  (21)

HP Gas New Connection — Delay in issuing new gas connection - purposely delaying - reg

ravikiran

Ref: 2235 new gas connection no alloted on 23.10.08

I regret to inform & shame...
      Complaint comments  Comments  (3)

Kaustav Bhattacharya
      I'm having HP domestic gas connection, Consumer no:-614171 at Durgapur (WB) from 2007. My Agent's name is Saha Distributor, Zakir Hussain Ave, Bidhannagar, Durgapur, Dist:- Burdwan (WB). The reccurent problem with my distributor is non-delivery of cylinder after booking. Sometimes after 30 days of the booking also I don't receive the cylinder. When I ask them, they tell either they don't have cylinders or they don't have the supply men. But if anyone carry his exhausted cylinder, then they replace that. But how it's possible for the housewives to carry a cylinder? If I ask them anything, they behave very rudely, in insulting languages. When I told them that I'm going to complain against them, the Manager replied, "You may complain, I don't bother. If I you want cylinder, then you've to carry the exhausted one to us." Unofficially we know that they are supplying domestic cylinders to the nearby factorys for industrial use at higher cost. I need help to get rid of the situation.

Kaustav Bhattacharya,
      Durgapur

inform.sunny
        Respected Sir,

This is to inform you that i took took a new connection dated 23/7/2007.. and distributer asked me to pay RS 3500/-for a single Cylinder and he have only given me the bill for the Clyinder and regulater which was of RS 950/-(850 for clyinder and 100 for regulater) and i recived a Gas Stove of Padmashree -model no -010) but the distributer havn't paid me the bill for stove . When i asked for the bill he tood me that you will get it after in two days, .. then he keep on giving me the date like this he passed six month ...then year ..then i complaint regarding this matter on the "hpcl complaint" but the Area sales manger she/he is not able to solve this matter ..

i want that you should look into this matter and try to solve as soon as it possible..
        Respected sir,

This is for your kind notice that you (HPCL) had advertised for selecting Retail Outlet dated on 20.06.2010 in Hindu/Dinakaran.In that advertisment there is a offer for land at NALLAMPALLI at S.NO 141.But in that add you (hpcl) never specified the road weather the offering site comes on STATE HIGHWAY or NATIONAL HIGHWAY, Further you (hpcl) never mentioned weather the site needs from Nallampalli village are Nallampalli Block.But you (hpcl) accepted Application from both side candidate from NH and SH.Interview was conducted on 28.10.2010.But you (hpcl) selected a candidate named N.Arun kumar who having his land at ADHIYAMANKOTTAI near by village to NALLAMPALLI.
        I bring this to your notice that the selected site ADHIYAMANKOTTAI does not comes under the advertised site at S.NO 141. This is offence under your Guidelines for selection of Retail Outlet Dealers under para.no.12.AVAILABILITY OF SUITABLE LAND.So please take required steps regarding this subject.And I here says all above message is True.

very truly yours,
        venkat

ratan yadav
          I am a hp gas customer, my number is 622972. I am trying to transfer my gas connection from badlapur to dombivli. I have submitted the legal transfer documents 2 weeks before, at the badlapur hp agency. They said they would be sending a sms containing some code, which i need to show at the dombivli HP agency, and they would do the needful. Still no sms has reached me. now Even my cylinder has exhausted causing many problems. I am consecutively calling from last 4 days to the badlapur agency to send the sms, but they keep on saying their system is down and cannot send the sms. The dombivli agency says they cannot do any anything till the sms code arrives and there is not other option to do the procedure. We are facing a lot of problems for last 4 days, without gas.

Please do respond.

Ratan

HP Petroleum — Fraud while filling petrol

Thomas Mohan

This is regarding an incident that occured to me while filling petrol in the HP petrol pump near Dr Kamakshi...
            Complaint comments  Comments  (12)

Nitish Khanna
            This has been a continuous process of the workers in the above mentioned Petrol Pump to fill the less Petrol in the Cars. Ususally what they do is one of them distract the driver and the other changes the reading on the meter and says that the petrol has been filled. we have been witnesses of this many times.
            You have to guard against this. Its a Common Practice. Also, many salesmen will approach you, TO DISTRACT, while filling petrol or while making payment. So, WATCH OUT !

R JAYANKUMAR

Kind Attn: The Responsible Person

We have received a complaint against you and your vendor M/s. Sakthi Gas Agency, M.R. Nagar, Chennai against deficiency in service that too an Emergency service, from one of our life members Mr.R. Rajaram residing at No.18/66, 3rd Main Road, Srinivasa Nagar, Kolathur, Chennai-99, whose Consumer number with HP Gas is 605297.

Mr. Rajaram had made a complaint with his agents M/s. Sakthi Gas Agency immediately after he found that the refil delivered to his house was leaking, on[protected] and reminder on[protected]. There is no response till now. Mr. Rajaram has contacted the Emergency No.12665 on[protected] and on[protected] and he was informed that his complaint number is ONE and the complaint will be attended immediately. But even from this emergency service, there is no response till now.

As you all are well aware that the leakage of Gas is highly dangerous to the people who are living in the house and even the neibhours.

We request you to kindly arrange to attend the complaint at once without any more delay to avoid any major damage to human life and others. In the meantime, please treat this as a notice from our organisation for which you and your vendor have to respond with your clear explanation as why Mr. Rajaram can not take up this matter legally to take suitable action against you and your vendor by the appropriate authorities.

Thanks and regards,
              Ravikumar. S
              Jt. Secretary - Tamilnadu Consumer Protection Organisation-Chennai
              Cell: [protected]

REF. : CONSUMER NO. 115749
              SUB. : LEAKAGE OF GAS FROM CYLINDER

This is to bring to your kind notice that, in the morning we have changed the Cylinder as the last Cylinder got over. Immediately after changing the Cylinder we have noticed that Cylinder started leaking. Since 9 a.m. we have called 7-8 times on the numbers 25112374 /[protected]HP - Ghatkopar West). But everytime we have got the reply that they have already sent Mechanic. But till 4 no mechanic has reached our residence. Very sorry to tell that, service of HP has become very very poor. This complaint should have been attended within 1-2 hours time.

You are requested to kindly look into it as customers are facing problems because of this poor service.

Best Regards,

Muddu M. Salian

REF. : CONSUMER NO. 611069
              SUB. : LEAKAGE OF GAS FROM CYLINDER

This is to bring to your kind notice that, in the evening on 22nd Dec 2012 we received the cylinder after some time we smell gas all over the house Immediately we trying to notice the same to the 24 hrs HP Helpline 12665 which is out of service and we try to get help from our distributer the numbers 26272554 /[protected]HP - Sakthi Gas Agencies). But everytime we have got the reply that the telephone number is temporally out of service, in this case wear should I get help and I am Very sorry to tell that, service of HP has become very very poor.

Best Regards,

D. Nelson Naveen Kumar

M.Praveen Kumar
                I am having HP Gas connection in Chennai and my consumer No : 631489 and Dealer Code is 959470 and recently I was transfered to Paloncha and the Dealer code : 964780.

When I went to the dealer for getting the reconnection, he was telling that he is not having stock and I had to wait for 6 Months. I had already handed over the connection at Chennai and got the transfer order. But here the dealer is not in a possition to give the connection.

What can I do to get the connection immediately. Please guide me in this regard.

From

M.Praveen Kumar
                sir
                i transfered from khammam to achyuta puram mandal in vishaka patnam dist
                i want to know that where do i have to transfer my gas connection
                wether hp gas dealer is in achyutapuram or not how can i know

complaint dropper
                  I have been many times to HP Petrol Pump, Near Xavier Ladies Hostel, Swastik Char Rasta, Navranpura, Ahmedabad. He always charges higher and fills petrol for lesser amounts. This is the complaints from many other customers also. My scooter was empty when i went there, i bought petrol for 100 rs., but after travelling half a kilo meter, it again got empty. this has happened many times with me and with other customers.

This petrol pump is cheating many customers in a day. Strict action need to be taken, or i need to complain to media about this.

PROSENJIT DEY
                    SIR,
                    I AM THE CONSUMER OF HP LPG GAS SERVICE. MY DISTRIBUTER ADDRESS IS H.P. GAS SERVICE, B.T.ROAD, PANIHATI, 24 PARGANS NORTH. MY CONSUMER NO 601574.. I DIDNOT RECEIVED GAS STILL 14.03.09. SO I AGAIN MAKE A BOOKING ON 20.04.09. AND VISITED AT OFFICE ON 03.06.09 TO ASK WHY I STILL DIDNOT RECEIVED MY 20.04 BOOKING GAS? THEY TOLD ME YOUR 14.03.09 GAS WAS OUT FROM THIS OFFICE ON 21.04.09. SO YOU CAN NOT GET GAS FOR BOOKING ON 20.04.09. THEY CUT THE BOOKING AND MADE A FRESH BOOKING ON 03.06.09. BUT THE FACT IS THAT I DIDNOT RECEIVED ANY GAS ON 21.04.09. ACCORDING TO MY CONSUNER CARD I DONT HAVE ANY RECORD. THEY ALWAYS SELD OUR GAS TO ANY BODY ELSE IN HIGH COST. WHEN IWE GO TO ASK ABOUT THAT THEY MAKE VERY BAD BEHAVIOR. PLEASE DO SOMETHING.
                    Booking number 205836 has been not deliver till now, The Consumer number:607923.Name:Mohammed Hasnuddin.
                    dear sir,
                    booking no 224184 .i have got the message your booking is deliver.but we are not received any cylinder.my mobile no.is [protected]

my dealer adress
                    sai krishna agency
                    gachibowli
                    hyderbad

Santosh S.Malani
                      I have transfered my HP gas connection from Kolhapur to pune.
                      At pune I have asked HP Gas Dealer M/s Shivshanti Gas, Dhankwadi Punefor transfer of connection.
                      However he is telling that no stationay & cylinder is available.Further asking me to inform M/s Hindustan Petrolium Pune office for same, sothat we can release connection.

you are requested to instruct concern dealer that arrangement of stationary, cylinder etc is the responsibility of Dealer but not the customer.
                      Complaint comments  Add a comment

Hp Gas Agency — Delay in Delivery & Rude behaviour of Agency employees.

Mangesh.M.Kamble
                        My self Mangesh.M.Kamble harassed customer of HP Gas.
                        I had asked for refill of gas cylinder on 02nd June...
                        Complaint comments  Comments  (3)

DIPTIMAN CHANDRA
                        Dear Sir/ Mam,
                        I am extremely sorry to inform you that, On 3rd June 2009 I have take a new HP LPG connection for my family, from our Nearest HP dealer is "KATWA HP GAS, SUBODH SMRITI RD, KATWA, BARDHAMA, W.B, PIN-713130".They charges Rs.4400/-(Four thousand four hundred) for new connection and give only Rs.1400/- (one thousand four hundred only) receipt rest Rs.3000/- for ordinary Gas oven (Deepak green) which market price is not more then Rs.1000/. They also refuse to give any receipt or cash memo for the same. You are humble request to please look in to the matter and do the need full. As because they doing same job for all new connection holder. I hope you will take necessary action against this robbery. Wait for your positive replay.
                        Thanks & Regards,
                        Diptiman Chandra
                        Consumar No 606154
                        Churpuni
                        Bardhaman

HP Domestic Gas — Redresser of Grievances

Yeshwant J Karande

I Yeshwant J karande, H/O Mrs Jyoti Y Karande, Have the honour to state the following for kind...
                          Complaint comments  Comments  (6)

HP Gas, Gowri Gas, Bhadravathi — NEGLIGENCE IN ISSUING OF 2ND CYLINDER

PARVATNENI KIRAN KUMAR
                          Sir, My consumer no. is 611419, which was alloted to me on 2/1/2008. At that time i was promised that i will be given the...

HP Gas / Delhi Gas Agency, Shop No. 05, G. T. Karnal Road, Alipur, Delhi - 36 — NON DELIVERY OF GAS CYLINDER

B.D.Sharma Advocate
                          MY CONSUMER NO IS 641283. I HAD BOOKED A EMERGENCY CYLINDER ON[protected] AND THE AGENCY MADE A RED SLIP IN MY PRESENCE BUT...

sandeep surana
                          We have a connection of HP Gas and our dealer is "Ashoka gas agency-Subhash nagar- Jaipur -302016". our consumer code is 515489. we want to transfer our connection at Sashi gas agency- Laxmi mandir-tonk road-jaipur due to reason is we sifted our residence. my father was expired now we want transfer conncetion in name of my mother and sifted connection at tonl road. we visit personally ashoka gas agency but agency man said that come after 2 pm some time he said computer problem some time he said it is not possible. i think they blacking my cylinder...

sir pls help me in this regardsand pls take action on this type of practice

my phone number is [protected]
                          HI,

I am the customer of HP gas. We have applied for Transfer of conection from Guntur to Hyderabad on October 15th 2007.

So far I did not get my regulator and cylinder. The distributor here is Ratna Agencies.

From the past two months I have been calling them and there is always a standard response that the cylinders will come in a week. But that week never comes.

What the hell of services that HP gas is providing? Will it really takes two months to get the cylinder? This clearly shows that the distributors are selling the cylinders outside in Black amrket for 500, 600 and sometimes even more tahn that. If it's festive season, the cylinder cost goes upto Rs 1000 in the black market.
                          Do you think that this cost is affordable by a common man?
                          In this situation I would like to know what action HP Gas is taking to prevent all these things. Being such a big corporate company they should not delay in taking corrective actions.

I also would like to know when do I get my cylinder.
                          If I am not going to get proper response, will go to the consumer court.
                          Hi sir,

I have applied for HP gas connection and the same was issued.
                          but on the Consumer Form the name is displaying wrongly as CH.NAGESH instead of CH.GANESH.
                          Could you please let me know the procedure to correct the name (CH.GANESH)on Consumer form.

Please let us know the contact details of the person to whom we can consult on this.

Thanks in Advance
                          Ganesh Chirukuri
                          ph-[protected]
                          My name is kuldeep having consumer no 633697 i have applied for connection transfer of hp gas from mumbai to patna but it has not been done till date.Please look into the matter as i have applied two weeks ago.Please look into the matter and do the needful
                          My name is Bhaishankar Raval having consumer no 633069 i have applied for connection transfer of hp gas from mumbai to virar but it has not been done till date.Please look into the matter as i have applied two weeks ago.Please look into the matter and do the needful

Recently Discussed

(9 minutes ago)
                            IndiaCakes.com
                            Money taken and cake not delivered
                            (11 minutes ago)
                            Skokka
                            Some one is uploaded my number and pic
                            (20 minutes ago)
                            Ibibo Group / Goibibo
                            Full refund for flight ticket
                            (31 minutes ago)
                            Hinduja Leyland Finance
                            issue with noc
                            (55 minutes ago)
                            Vodafone
                            "upc cannot be generated as there are subsisting contractual obligations with your service provider"