Hindustan Petroleum Corporation [HPCL] Customer Care
Hindustan Petroleum Corporation Ltd.

Hindustan Petroleum Corporation [HPCL] Customer Care

Hindustan Petroleum Corporation Ltd.

TwitterFacebookLinkedIn

Thu 09:00 am - 05:00 pm
Fri 09:00 am - 05:00 pm
Sat Closed
Sun Closed

Hindustan Petroleum Corporation [HPCL] related photos (491)

Hindustan Petroleum Corporation [HPCL] Complaints & Reviews

Mr. Jain
sir
i m mr . jain sir jalesar me ek hi hp gas agencies hai or vo agencies thik samay pr gas ki supply puri nhi kr pa rhi hai kyo ki jo gas aati hai vo unhe BLACK me sale kar dete hai is karan gas supply karne me 25 se 30 lag jate hai isliye yha pr koi ek nyi company ki gas agencies available kra dijiye jalesar me hp gas agencies ke distributors RAVI GAS AGENCIES hai

regards
MR. Jain & all jalesar family
Complaint comments  Add a commentComplaint category Other

realrajput

I a have connection of HPCL cooking gas and we have been transfered to Kiran Gas Agency in year 2008 from previous LPG dealer Shivshanti Gas Agency. Till 1st Dec.2010 we were very much satisfied with the services of Kiran Gas Agency and it is convinient fot us. When i went to book the LPG as routine process , i came to know from the Kiran Gas Agency that we are been transfered again back to Shivshanti Gas Agency. I enquired about it in HPCL Retail Office at 3/C Dr.Ambedkar Road, Next to Nehru Memorial Hall, Camp, Pune-411 001. There the a lady officer told me that they are about to shut down the Kiran Gas Agency as it was temporary arrangement. I came with very nervous mood to home thinking that we are going to face again the same problems now for LPG. But today i received printed pamplets advertising that Kiran Gas Agency is giving new gas connection for year 2011. By reading this i was really shocked and came to know that either the HPCL officials are Lying & Misguiding me or Kiran Gas Agency(Who is Searching for new customers.

Please take necessary actions on such liar officers.

Kunal

Hindustan Petroleum Corporation Ltd. — NON RECEIVE OF REFILL CALENDAR AGAINST THE BOOKING DATED 16/10/2008

DEALER PRIYA GAS AGENCIES HAPUR CONSUMER NO. 602974 SUPPLY OF REFILL CYLENDER ARE VERY POOR AFTER BOOKING THE TIME OF DELIVERY 30 TO 45 DAYS. PLEASE TAKE THE NEEDFULL ACTION
    Complaint comments  Add a commentComplaint category Products & Services

apparao1784
      I have booked gas for home delivery on 19.11.2010 and the booking number is 5554 but till today 20.12.2010 not delivered. Whenever I make phone call to their representative says tomorrow they are going to deliver, the same in repeating but I have not received the gas till date. I am very sorry to say we are facing much problem due to this
      This type of service and it is regular happening with HP GAS. My customer No is 617691
      My Gas Agency
      Distributor is
      PRIYADRSHINI GAS AGENCY
      H P GAS, KOTHAVALASA,
      VIZIANAGARAM ROAD,
      VIZIANAGARAM – DISTRICT.
      Ph 08966 274842 / 273334

HP domestic gas cylinder — Non delivery of cylinder

Shivalik gas company , barewal road , LUDHIANA.
      are not giving gas cylinder when it has been booked
      10 days before . They there is a shortage of gas supply.
      My house is suffering because of this . They do not even
      pick up the phone.
      Complaint comments  Add a commentComplaint category Utility Services

HP Gas Devidayal Enterprises Sec - 8 Rohini Delhi — Gas Delivery

Singh Deepak
        I am facing a regular problem in getting my gas refill delivery. My gas agency is M/S Devidyal enterprises sector 8 Rohini...
        Complaint comments  Comments  (1)Complaint category Other

Mr.Ram Singh
        Booked gas cylinder in DEVIDAYAL ENTERPRISES Sector-8 Rohini by SMS and also on Telephone No.[protected] on 27.11.2010. On 18.12 2010 I Made contact on Phone no.27940639 My phone was not attended and kept on hold for fifteen minutes. I Went personally by hiring TSR I was assured to get the gas delivery on 18.12.10 but it is not delivered till 19.12.2010.My Consumer no.is 604358.Please confirm it and take action.

devi dayal enterprises / hp gas — not delivered (gas cylinder)

sir
        bocked my gas for refilling in devidyal gas company on[protected] they did not delivered

my connection no 623362

date of booking[protected]

sosolve my problam
        Thanks girdhari lal ([protected]@yahoo.in)
        m. [protected]
        date of complant[protected]

Hp Gas — Checking the Status for New LPG Connection Booking

Niranjan79
          Dear Sir / Madam,

This is MVNSN Kishore requesting you to inform that i have applied for new LPG Gas connection...
          Complaint comments  Comments  (39)Complaint category Gas Stations

Hp Gas — Delay of delivering gas cylinder

Livin42
          My consumer number is 606078.I had booked for gas cylinder on[protected]. So far i did't receive the refilled gas cylinder,but...
          Complaint category Gas Stations

mahajanpankaj73
          I have booked gas cylinder in Pawan Gas Agency - New Osmanpura Aurangabad - 431005. On 3/12/2010 but till today i.e. on 14/10/2010 we have not got the delivery from the dealer and already 3 to 4 times we have reminded him about the delivery but everytime the answer is it will reach to youo by tomorrow but we dont know that tomorrow when will come? This is the repeatetive problem we are having with the dealer and the people who are carrying the cylinder personally are gettting the cylinders when they want and the customers who have booked the cylinders have to wait .

PLease look in this matter on topmost priority and the dealer must get some punishment for this.
          I have booked gas cylinder in Maa Pitambara Gas service, sadar bazar jhansi CODE-610850.GAS BOOKING NO-1389 TILL ON DATE[protected].I may complained ten times for reached gas cylinder at my home.dealer says daily that i send your gas cylinder next day .But gas cylinder has not reached
          now .date:[protected].please take interest in my matter.

thankingyou
          yours consumer
          anamika kushwaha
          664, o/s bara gaon gate, near kala nursery, Jhansi
          mob.no-[protected] .consumer no:605312.
          Complaint comments  Add a commentComplaint category Gas Stations

Hpcl Hp Gas — non-home delivery of refill cylinder booked on 23.11.10 internet booking no. 355863

vikrant agnihotri
            i booked for my refill gas cylinder through internet booking facility . booking no 355863 dt 23.11.2010. till date i have...
            Complaint comments  Comments  (2)Complaint category Other

subhash Kar Verma
            Respected Sir,
            I would like to inform you that Subhash Kar Verma S/o Shri Ramkishan Verma is the permanent resident of Village-Thapkhera, Post-Dadri, District- Gautam Budh Nagar (U.P.). I have taken the HP Domestic Gas connection (Consumer No. - 607489) from the Sahil Gas Agency, G.T.Road, Dadri, Gautam Budh Nagar, Uttar Pradesh. Our Thapkhera village is located approximately 8 kilometers on-road from the above Gas agency.

From the beginning( Dated[protected], I am facing lot of problems (like that threatening of False FIR in Police station, Non-providing the home-delivery at our Thapkhera village, termination/transferring of Domestic Gas Consumer Gas connection from the above agency without any intimation to the consumer, Black-marketing of Domestic Gas Cylinders to Non-Domestic Gas Consumers at entire Dadri city, Provide the Domestic Gas cylinder within 25-30 days after the date of booking, threatening of murder, & taking more price as compared to actual cost of Domestic gas cylinder without giving the cash paid slip etc.)to get the refill of Domestic Gas Cylinder from the above agency.The dealer Ms. Neelam Kumar of the above gas agency does not provide the home delivery at our village.

Regarding the above major problems, i am continuing informing in writing to all concern HPCL Officials, Administrative officials Noida & U.P. and Ministers from[protected] to till date but no prompt action has been taken against the above LPG Gas Dealer Ms. Neelam Kumar & she is taking undue advantage as being a female also.

Dated[protected], Ms. Neelam Kumar had tied-up with Mr. Nitin Shrivistiva(Sales Executive HPCL) & Mr. V.K.Goel(Chief Regional Manager HPCL Loni Plant GZB.), hifted the above gas agency from the dadri city to Sadarpur Ki Jhal, Near Wine shop, Badal Pur, G.B.Nagar(U.P.) which is far away (appx. 5 kms. ) from the Dadri city without any official notification and HPCL guidelines , due to that all the domestic consumers are facing lot of problems.Regarding the same i also inform to the all concern officials but no prompt action has been taken yet against Ms. Neelam Kumar.
            Ms. Neelam Kumar has snatched my domestic gas consumer Gas card by force into his custody has has not returned to me to till date.

I request you to kindly take severe & quick action against Ms. Neelam Kumar(Owner of Sahil Gas Agency, Dadri) & cancel the license of the above Gas Agency which is name of Ms Neelam who denied giving any facility to the Domestic Consumers and re-established the same at Dadri city.

Most humbly I beg you to take necessary steps against the same & do the needful to cancel the license of the above Gas Agency as soon as possible for which I shall be ever grateful to you.

Yours truly,

Subhash Kar Verma
            Village- Thapkhera,
            Post- Dadri,
            District- Gautam Budh Nagar (U.P.)
            Pin code- 203207
            Consum. No- 607489
            We are aggree to Mr. Subhash Kar verma's complaint.

hindustan petroleum ltd. — Late delivery of domestic gas connection

I have booked a domestic gas riffil on 12/07/2011. with the dealser of HP Gas M/s.S..A. Todankar & Co. Parel, Mumbai - 400 012. vide Hpgas booking No. 221275. On enquiry i received an email on 27/07/2011 that the refill will be delivered to me within 48 hours. Toady it is 01/08/2011 and i have not been delivered the refill.Let me know the exact reason of delay.
            Mu connection no. is 68735.
            Complaint comments  Add a commentComplaint category Other

baploo
              My Gas connection no is 626779 at swasti fuel center,bhubaneswar.I am facing a lot of problem due to delay in delevery in each month.I had booked on 26.11.10 but till today ie 13.12.10 not received.They confirmed today it may take furter 3-4 days.
              If this is the situation how can general public will sustain.

Kindly look into the matter.

regards
              Surendra kumar Rout

H P Gas ( L.P.G ) — Delay in Delivery

Non Delivery of Gas Cylender after booking
              I booked gas for home delivery on 30.01.10 but in there record delivery date was 03.02.10. till 14.02.10 not deliver. Whenever i make phone call to their representative, he says tomorrow must be delivered. I am very sorry to say we are facing much problem due to this type of service and it is regular happening with HP. My Gas Agency Distributor code is 965870
              TROLOK GAS DISTRIBUTER
              HOUSE NO. 83
              RAJENDRA NAGAR
              IDGAH AGRA
              UTTER PREDESH

dayar34
                hello sir.
                firstly heartly greetings to you,
                i dayaram s/o sh. ratan singh wants to draw your attention to the poor gas delivery system in our colony together with a live example. our consumer no. 645318 & 649082. we have made booking on dated 12/11/2010 & 16/11/2010 respectively. in this way two months have passed.today (11/12/2010) our cylinder is empty. we have visited there many but no result. even their behavior is unsatisfactory.
                you are heartly requested to take some suitable action in this regard.
                thanking you.
                Complaint comments  Add a commentComplaint category Products & Services

praveen dubey
                  Respected sir
                  I shri gulab chandra dubey living in bhandup tulshet pada. i have regestered my gas no. 20 days back.
                  but still i have not received. i have talk to the office they tell it is delivered from here. after that i have also talked to mr. prashant jadhav but he also not solved my problem.
                  that is why i am regestering complain.so please do neceesary things as early as possible.my consumer no is 608918.
                  regard
                  G.C. Dubey
                  R3 ram krishna society
                  datta patil com
                  lake road tulshet pada bhandup (w)
                  mumbai 400078

Hp Gas Agency — non delivering gas

Dear sir, we had booked our hp gas on 26/6/10. we did not receive it from last15 days. when i called back to them, i was told that they had dilivered the gas by today. i have called them five times, but they keep telling me that and some times they allso surprice that till toady i have not received my lpg sylinder. i am 101% sure they are selling the gas cylinder at a higher price to someone who hasnt booked it. kindly take strict action against them. consumer no -605776.
                  hi

GAS Booking no 243742
                  my consumer number is 623334
                  S.L.V Enterprises Gas agency
                  i have received Gas delivery message on 26/03/2012 time 7:22
                  till date i have not received cylinder

BASANT DAS
                    I M A CONSUMER OF HP LPG MY CONSUMER NI IS 12851. THE LOCAL DISTRIBUTOR M/S INDUSTRIAL GAS SUPPLIER, LOCATED AT SHAKTINAGAR, ROURKELA ORISSA PIN-769014 HARRASHING ME FOR DELIVERY OF REFILL CYLENDER. WHILE BOOKING A NEW REFILL THEY ASK ME TO WAIT FOR 20 DAYS FOR ITS DELIVERY. AFTER WAITING PERIOD OF 20 DAYS THEY SIMPLY TOLD THAT YOUR BOOKING IS LAPSED/*CANCELLED AND YOU HAVE TO BOOK A FRESH ORDER FOR WHICH I AM TO WAIT FOR ANOTHER 15 DAYS. PLZ REDRESS MY PROBLEM. MY EMAIL ID IS BASANTDAS.[protected]@GMAIL.COM

HP LPG — Erratic delivery of refil cylinders

My HP LPG Gas consumer No. is 901030 with Dealer "K.S.Entreprises, Malviya Nagar, Jaipur". I have booked for refil of cylincer on 2.12.08 and still awaiting for refil despite repeated phone calls to the dealer at No.2522286, 2520150 but the man on the Board always say that he will send it tomorrow but their tomorrow never comes. Please look into the matter and instruct the dealer to send the refils timely and also deliver the cash memo of the refil cylinders with weighing machine regularly.
                    Erratic delivery of refil cylinders

we are HP LPG Gas custmers with Dealer "kamala gas agency, 8 th mile, bangalore, ". I have booked for refil of cylincer on 08/10/09 and still awaiting for refill despite repeated phone calls to the dealer at No.[protected]/28393732 but the man on the Board always say that he will send it tomorrow but their tomorrow never comes. Please look into the matter and instruct the dealer to send the refils timely and also deliver the cash memo of the refil cylinders with weighing machine regularly

HINDUSTAN PETROLEUM LPG — HP LPG delivery problem

We booked on 22 March 2011 a LPG but yet not delivered to my home. No one pick up the phones of the dealer office. My mother visited the dealer office 5 to 10 times but still they not responding positively.

Dealer Name: M/s Domestic Gs & app Distributors
                    17-A, Palm Road, Civil Lines , Nagpur

My Consumer no. 622732
                    Name: Chandrashekhar Jawatkar.
                    Flat no 201, Suyog Apprtment, Mohan Nagar, Nagpur

vvbanode

I am a customer on HP Gas agency and my HP gas dealer is "Jay Gas Agency" (Vadgaosheri/Kharadi Pune).
                      I have booked to refill cylinder as details below

Booking Date 19/11/2010.
                      Booking no: 12502
                      Consumer no: 637591.
                      Name: Vikrant Banode

They said me to deliver cylinder on 29/11/2010. But not delivered yet(08/12/2010).
                      When I called them, they said my cylinder has been delivered on 03/12/2010 which is not.
                      Most of the times all the three nos.[protected]/27030166/[protected] are either busy or do not lift.
                      Please help me.

Waiting for the response!

Thanking you in anticipation!
                      Vikrant Banode
                      Complaint comments  Add a commentComplaint category Utility Services

Nirmala saravanan
                        Dhivya gas agency, Ambattur -consumer no.619116

When we changed a new refill, there was leakage.We tried calling the emergency nos [protected]-which is always switched off.The agency nos 26580975 and26585131 are always engaged.After 2 days, we went in person and got a new regulator. Nobody was sent to fix the same.We tried to fix the same, but it was a faulty product and the entire gas started leaking terribly.We had to shut down with the help of neighbours.

Someone pls advice on how to take action against the agency.

junaidali
                          Maniya Mahoday
                          Consmer Complaint
                          Shubh Divas

sub;- garibi rekha ke neeche ki janta ko gas connection h.p dealr athva tahesil office se nahi milna
                          name;- Ahemad Khan
                          R/o;- Vasant Nagar,Pusad,Tq.Pusad,Dist.yavatmal,Maharashtra mob.[protected]

Mohoday...
                          Bharat Sarkar ki wor se garibi rekha ke neeche ki janta ko sarkar ki wor se muft gas connection ki ghoshna 02 october se shuru karne ki gayi lekin Pusad tahesil me ye yojna ka labh ab tak kisi ko nahi diya kiyu ke mai yellow card dharak hun iss liye ,Pusad Tahesil me aur H.P dealer ko puchne par ye log nakartmak jaab de rahe hai,
                          kurpaya aap meri shikayat ko samjh kar karavi karen aur mujhe marg darshan karey
                          Dahnnyawad
                          aapka vishwasu
                          Ahemad Khan
                          Madhukar Nagar,Pusad

Hindustan Petroleum — corruption in rto office in manglia

RO officer of hpcl is many many support your dealar to attempt to new petrolpump.site disseted by dealer and RO OFFICER make sure and 2nd pump alloted by your dealar reletive.for many many side has been disseted by dealer and RO OFFICER made this side to relize by perolpump side .
                          Complaint comments  Add a commentComplaint category Gas Stations

HP Gas Connection - Kamal Enterprises — Provide me HP Gas connection- Kamal Enterprises

raju.gunnal
                            Hi All,
                            For me taking new HP Gas connection seems tobe acheiving Gold Medal, i stay at HYderabad, Petla Burz, and we...
                            Complaint comments  Comments  (1)Complaint category Utility Services

Kripen
                            Dear/Sir

I am Kripendra Mishra and my consumer no. 626250 (which has been given by agency), Really being harassed by the gas agency (Kshitij Gas Agency in Goregaon East

PH 26860399,[protected] I have booked cylinder on 29th Nov 10, but they have not delivered till now. when i had booked cylinder they have given me 2 days for delivery time, But when i call to Agency (3rd Dec) they have telling me..I'll give u cylinder after 8 -12 days.

I have to purchase the cylinder in black with the extra amount of 250/- (BG), I know the delivery and the agency person do some sort of scam. They are running the black business of gas cylinder, Kindly see in this matter & take the action.

Thanks in advance for your co-operation

Kripendra Mishra
                            Complaint comments  Add a commentComplaint category Gas Stations

Hp Gas — Forced sale of stove by Maruthi Gas Co.

prabodhanand108
                              This is regarding the forceful sale of stove by Maruthi Gas Co in HSR layout Bangalore (behind HSR BDA complex).
                              Complaint comments  Comments  (6)Complaint category Utility Services

Recently Discussed

Municipal Corporation Of Peerzadiguda
                              regarding street dogs in my colony
                              Municipal Corporation Of Delhi
                              disturbance by dog
                              Indian Army
                              delivering a wagon r
                              Ixigo
                              flight ticket booking failed- refund not initiated
                              Defence Pension