Hindware Sanitaryware Collection [HSIL]
Hindware Sanitaryware Collection Ltd.

Hindware Sanitaryware Collection [HSIL] Customer Care

India - 122003

Fax:
Fax:

Load

Hindware Sanitaryware Collection [HSIL] related photos (34)

Complaints with pictures are more trusted and informative

Hindware Sanitaryware Collection [HSIL] Photos

Hindware Sanitaryware Collection [HSIL] Complaints & Reviews

my name is shabbir, i had given a complain regarding leakage in angle cock on 12-05-15, complain no: MJ144555 within 48 hours they told that ur problem will be solved, today is 19-05-15 almost 7 days have passed no person has come to even to check what is the problem, what type of after sales service u have, for such a big brand like Hindware

The concealed cistern is leaking for the last 5 days leading to emptying of the water tank. Despite the effort to lodge...

We have purchased the hindware alpinal sanitary for my newly purchased home and using the same from 30 th April 2015 but we are facing a lot of problem. We have complaint this to customer care but no solution has come out. We request you to send your engineer on priority basis otherwise we have to move to consumer court for the same. If this is the service you provide then it is thankless. Resolve the issue within next 24 hours otherwise you have to replace the sanitary with compensation.. Complaint no is Mj138136 which has been raised to customer care. Contact no [protected] & [protected] address is flat no D311 Hum Sub apartment plot no 1 sector 14 Dwarka New Delhi 110075.

Respected Sir/Madam, We are a Civil and Interiors Vendor registered at Delhi NCR and purchase 04 in number Pillar Cock Self Closing System(F310001) for our one client RBS at Gurgaon on 04 Mar 15 M/S Vishnu Hardware at Kotla. The day we purchase the fixed the pillor cock at RBS Gurgaon we are getting complaint for leakage. We have Lodged the complaints with Hindware on 09 Mar (MJ104728) and on 11 Mar (MJ 124159) on [protected] and [protected] and continue follow up for rectification. Mr Ranjit has visited the site but till to date we have not received the fruit full result, still all the 04 taps are leakage. RBS has already Black listed due to not rectification of the work. Since one and half month we are approaching your Hindware rep for rectification the defects but they are not giving the proper answer for that. Request you to look into the matter and provide me the relief and replaced the tap on immediate basis. Thanks and Regards Shalinder Panday / Dheeraj [protected] / [protected]

Extremely poor response from Jaipur Service Station of Hindware. Out of 8 Toilets/Bathrooms where Hindware WCs & bath fittings are fitted in the house, seven bathrooms are unusable due to defective items. Innumerable phone calls & even some WhatsApp messages to Jaipur Service Centre have not made any difference. E-mail sent to Hindware Corporate Office, Gurgaon & Jaipur Office on their e-mail id [protected]@hindware.in and [protected]@hindware.co.in 0n 16 Apr 15 has neither been acknowledged nor any response received from anyone in last 5 days. Please advise what can be done to get my Bathrooms serviceable or going to the Consumer Court is the only option left to me. Regards ML Yadav, Mobile No [protected] E-mail: [protected]@gmail.com

WE bought a water closet from hindware- white, wall mounting from Eldec-Sel in Sep 2014. Ever since we installed the product, the flush mechanism nver worked. we need to flush atleast 3 times with both the 3liter and 4 liter button to push the fecal matter away. Sometimes we forwent the flush and used tap water in a bucket to push the feces away. We put this forward to customer service at atleast 10 times now for the past 4 months. As much as they are prompt in giving in a telephone call, they hardly know how to solve the issue. They DO NOT Realise the seriousness of the issue too -- what's the use of a water closet if it cannot push the soil/feces away?? My sincere advice is go for other nation-wide good brands as hindware nowadays seems to provide very poor quality WC products. Much worse customer service never know how to deal with the issue.

I am facing commode malfunction since a month and have called the hindware customer care many atimes in a month but these guys dont pay any attention to this and are neither coming over to look what has went wrong with it. The local plumber says its not something they can repair. The complaint was assigned to Mr.Manoj Pandey every time i filled a complain but he never reverts back. This level o[censored]nprofessionalism wasn't expected with a company like Hindware.

I purchased this from ABHI Vairavan Plumbing co 59/1 Aroct road Kodambakkam chennai 600024 vide invoice 2006 18/3/2015 installed on 27/3/2015 The water closet knob when pushed down does not bring water in a gush like the original old closet. It comes slowly in trickles and hence the water empties slowly into the closet and with no force the waster is not pushed down but floats around. There must be some defect in the water opening or water pressure inside.Kindly note I have only Hindware for all three toilets and they are all good. please come and service it since it is new and i like it sethuraman auditor 21 raghavan colony 3rd street vadapalani chennai 600026 [protected]

Our Hindware concealed flush tank has been leaking for three days now. We complained on Day 1 but no one from the company...
                Well, I have been dealing with Hindware for past three weeks to get faulty toilet replaced. After many tries, finally they...

We bought a toilet 1 1/2 year ago. It never flushed properly. We called Hindware customer service guy. He came and could not figure it out. The second layer came and said, it is faulty and it is a manufacturing defect. The water inlet is suppose to be three inches here it is 5 hence does not flush well.
                It has been fifteen days and Hindware could care less to do anything about it. It is totally stuck in a red tape because no one knows their job hence do not want to take the responsibility.
                How does a big manufacture have such a worst customer service and make such defective toilets and sell it to the public for such a high cost. Do they even have a quality control department. It is not a rocket science, it is making the toilets. I am sure they have sold millions of these defective toilets to many Indians and no one knows about it.

Dear Sir, I had registered a complaint to hindware care on 26 Dec '14 at 2pm, and was promised an assistance by 28 Dec'14. My complaint no. is MJ65317, 28 Nov'14 MJ48261, 22 Nov'14 MJ44606. I am sorry to inform the unprofessional attitude of their company staff. They kept me on hold for more than 10mins thrice and then disconnected my call. Causing mental pressure to a 45yrs old lady. I regret to inform my dissatisfaction towards Hindware and the behaviour of their staff.
                  Indeed these people are pathetic. Lets go to social media against them

I bought a Hindware floor mounted toilet seat on 27th Sep, 14. Right from the very first day, after flushing, you would see the water flowing on the floor. To first it appear like a seat fitting issue and to address that, I got it re-fitted from plumber ( note it, there is a cost involved here which I had to pay). But even that didn't resolve the issue, so got it re-fitted again ( keep note of money I had to spend). When nothing solves the problem, I finally filed 2 complaints with Hindware ( complaints # MJ59694 and MJ64775). Your engineer visited the site after almost 10 days from my first complaint and claimed that it was plumbing issue. Please stay with me and try to understand the mental harassment I had to go through because I bought HINDWARE product. I called up the plumber again to do the fitting once again. Even after 4 times fitting, problem didn't resolve, so my plumber checked the product himself and found a HOLE underneath ( which your engineer failed to catch). Please see the picture attached. My losses :- a) 4 times plumbing cost, almost 1000/- bucks b) Due to water leakage, seepage in adjacent wall having wooden flooring. c) Last but not the least, all the mental harassment I had to go through and will be going until all the impacted areas get fix. In-spite of chasing for more than a month, their customer support has stop responding. Really disappointing customer support Regards, Mahesh [protected]
                    No Customer support for FAULTY product

Pls refer to this complaint above, as of date no one has come & visited the spot. This was dangerously exploded without any cooking going on or any person in the kitchen. at the time of explosion. While we have 2 kitchens & 2 separate hobs, we use the outside kitchen more often than this one.I want someone responsible to look into the serious matter urgently. And Pls look into your customer service processing closely. There is a very poor responds & attitude is what i sense as of now.Pls let me know whom can we call and talk directly who is responsible for this.
                      Dec 04, 2014
                      Updated by binojmathai
                      trying to delete this compliant due to some error in brand name

i have purchased wardrobe from EVOK 0n 7/5/2014 . the design is wrong and most of parts are faulty . after visiting their store, they are not entertaining me and say they already sold product. so better contact service guy . i contact there service head Mr.Ashwani also but waste of time .till now its 7 months but still my wardrobe is lying as it is. kindly help to get my money back as i paid around 2.4 lacs for this/. yogesh garg [protected]

Our tap is not working properly working we have complaint 4-5 times and a year ago it was checked and repaired but now again...

I purchased three sets of WC and installed in my house 5/6 years back.The cover of OPAL wc broke after two years only.Actualy bathroom was rarely used, i requested on customer care and your local office but nothing has been done, and refused to replace.I am retired chief engineer PHED Raj. and settled in Jaipur.I was out of India for one year.Recently i again talked to your customer care, they gave me name of dealer in Jaipur for purchasing the cover I contacted but there behavior was not proper, the different dealers are asking different rates. Though i contacted after guarantee period, but as the material and design is defective there fore the company is liable to replace the cover.If you like you can inspect the cover, the white cover has changed to yellow. Here i will like to inform you that due to defective design of Selecta cover you replaced at free of cost nearly 3/4 years back. I will appreciate to cooperate and replace the cover to have good will of your company.I agree that i complain late and request you to consider . I hope you will take action early

Hi We are residing in Perumbakkam, Chennai (Color Homes - Elite Enclave). It was handed over recently and we have occupied...

Hindware — tap spindle problem. [Resolved]

we had purchased a new model of tap of hindware brand...the problem started the next day it was fitted. the knob we rotate...