Home Credit India Finance Customer Care
Home Credit India Finance Pvt Ltd.

Home Credit India Finance Customer Care

Home Credit India Finance Pvt Ltd.

LinkedIn

Thu 10:00 am - 05:00 pm
Fri 10:00 am - 05:00 pm
Sat 10:00 am - 05:00 pm
Sun Closed

Home Credit India Finance related photos (312)

Complaints with pictures are more trusted and informative    View all

Home Credit India Finance Complaints & Reviews

Akanshanoni
my loan number is [protected]. my loan approval date is[protected]. Mr. Abhishek Mehra (home credit cash loan department) told me that i get money within 3 days in my bank account. but today is[protected], still i don't get my money. Also i don't get any satisfactory answer from home credit team. i call continue approx 24 hour but no one update me. I don't get money but they sent me EMI schedule in taht mention i have to pay first EMI on[protected]. But if we don't get money till 26-june then why we have to pay first EMI on 22-July. EMI date should be after 30 days of getting the amount.

[Jun 26, 2015] Home Credit India Finance customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Home Credit India Finance Customer Care's response Jul 13, 2015
Dear Sir/Mam, Thank you for your query to Home Credit India. In reply to your query, we have given resolution of your query via call, further we would request you to please do call us at below mentioned number if you face any problem in future. We sincerely hope that the above resolution is to your satisfaction. Alternatively, Please do not hesitate to contact our customer service team phone:[protected], or email:[protected]@homecredit.co.in, if you need any further clarification. Yours sincerely, Customer Care Team Home Credit India Finance Private Limited.

Raj Rishi Telecom
    Dear Sir/Madam, My self Sahil Agarwal and i am owner of RAJ RISHI TELECOM Retail Showroom. I want Home Credit Finance Service for finance to Handset because many customers want there handset finance only with HOME CREDIT and i would like to inform you that for home credit registration process i has already Submit my all document to Mr. LALCHAND JI MOB NO - [protected] (Employee of Home Credit) before 1 month but i got no any response by them and presentaly they not receive my call. So, Kindly request you that please support me.

Service Registration issue

[Jun 13, 2015] Home Credit India Finance customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
    Home Credit India Finance Customer Care's response Jul 06, 2015
    Dear Sir/Mam, Thank you for your query to Home Credit India. In reply to your query, as per our record we would like to inform you that your complaint has been resolved now. We sincerely hope that the above resolution is to your satisfaction. Alternatively, Please do not hesitate to contact our customer service team phone:[protected], or email:[protected]@homecredit.co.in, if you need any further clarification. Yours sincerely, Customer Care Team Home Credit India Finance Private Limited.
    Complaint comments  Add a commentComplaint category Business & Finances

Home Credit — Misleading the consumer [Resolved]

loveKUNAL
      I have taken the loan of Rs.10700/- from Home Credit India & at the time of taking loan there representative asked me to pay...
      Complaint comments  Comments  (2)Complaint category Loans

Adishi
      Fraud to me by your sales executive. Actually I have purchased a mobile(Gionee E3) by Home Credit India Finance Pvt. Ltd at 0% finance. But company charged to me 24.80% + 5% extra. while i want to closed my account, infact i have paid 4 installment on time but at a time of close my account company demanded to me Rs.6012 and my remain balance is 2528. This is extra charges according to providing details by sales executive. Customer Care-Mr. Vikram & Mr. Dharmender Ji not supported in this case.
      Home Credit India Finance Customer Care's response Apr 18, 2015
      Dear Sir, Thank you for your query to Home Credit India. In reply to your query, would request you to please share your contract id/loan number so that we can assist you accordingly. We sincerely hope that the above resolution is to your satisfaction. Alternatively, Please do not hesitate to contact our customer service team phone:[protected], or email:[protected]@homecredit.co.in should you need any further clarification. Yours sincerely, Customer Care Team Home Credit India Finance Private Limited .
      My name is farhat Husain.my contract I'd is [protected] of home credit.sir I bought mobile on 26 Feb 2016 from ekta mobile chinht matiyari churaha Lucknow. I have paid 3400 Rs in down payment .home credit clients or customer care empolyes told me if you bought this mobile which cost is 8800 rs with glass and cover .you hove only paid only emi 12*764=9168 Rs nqd mobile cost is 8800 Rs so you have only paid 367 Rs extra.but the did not tell me after paid down payment 3400 and then 12 months emi so total amount is 9168 + 3400 downpayment amount =
      12568 Rs .so they given me wrong information about emi and down payment and total amount.this cheating .so[protected]=3768 Rs extra amount charging.while the told only you 367 paid extra...wrong info first impression now worst impression. You have to tell your CSA of frontend don't give wrong info to your valuable customers..and in loan summry they not shows what they say to me...total fraud they don't tell me rate of interest ...8800 ts ke mobile me liye mai 12568 paid karu .wakai bewakuf banan to apke un customer care walo se sikhe Jo mobile shop per baithye gaye hain...
      Home Credit India Finance Customer Care's response, Jun 21, 2016

Thank you for your query to Home Credit India.

In reply to your query, we wish to inform you that we have forwarded your query to the relevant team and we shall provide you with an update within the next 48 working hours.

We sincerely hope that the above resolution is to your satisfaction. Alternatively, Please do not hesitate to contact our customer service team phone: 1800 121 6660, or email:[email protected] should you need any further clarification.

Home Credit India Finance Private Limited .
      Please friends don't get LOAN from home credit it is fraud company largest in India it takes too much charges... ### o[censored] it is fraud company in India service is very bad
      Home Credit India Finance Customer Care's response, Mar 29, 2018
      Dear Sir/Ma'am,

Thank you for contacting Home Credit.

Kindly share your Loan number (Ten digit number, starts with 3) OR registered mobile number so that we can assist you with your concern. You can refer to your loan documents i.e. Loan Summary / Repayment Guidelines.

Further, we are unclear on the nature of your query basis the contents mentioned in your email and request you to elaborate us on the same on your reply to enable us to assist further and do the needful.

In case of any further query, feel free to mark us a fresh mail.

Customer Care Team
      Home Credit India Finance Private Limited | Call – 1800 121 6660; Email – [email protected] | Business Hours – Monday to Sunday, 9 AM to 8 PM

Manav700
        I approached a Home Credit agent to purchase a mobile on installments and he advised that I would have to pay maximum of 1500 rupees extra from the actual cost of mobile. I agreed and gave all the documents and signed the paperwork. As I had to present this phone as gift to my sister so she was there at the counter to receive the product and I left because I had to go office and I was getting late. I did not know or calculated how much they actually charged I remember paying approx 7000 as down payment and there was installment for 1460 I thought that installment would be for maximum of 6 months and this would be over but later on I came to know that I was misleaded by that agent actual rate of interest was 16.23% and I supposed to pay them back in 12 installments. I never received any welcome call or verification call for that mobile loan and no one informed me or my sister that we would have to pay 24000 for mobile which costs 17000. Now they started sending me threatening letters at my premises and calling my friends informing I owe money from Home Credit and that's pathetic way to run a buisness. Please let me know if somebody can help me. Loan contract number - [protected] Manav Mishra [protected] Manav.[protected]@gmail.com

[Apr 04, 2015] Home Credit India Finance customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
        Home Credit India Finance Customer Care's response Apr 18, 2015
        Dear Sir, Thank you for your query to Home Credit India. In reply to your query, As discussed with your over the phone we have resolved your complaint. If you have any further query with Home Credit India, Please do not hesitate tocontact our customer service team phone:[protected], or email:[protected]@homecredit.co.in. Yours sincerely Customer Care Team Home Credit India Finance Private Limited.
        Complaint comments  Add a commentComplaint category Mobile Handsets

dheer78
          I am ruining a loan from your company however from few last month my financial condition not good .I already informed in advance i am not able to clear my emi for this month after emi being bounced my loan details shared to everyone who made the call either to my mom dad my brother . So many calls and rudeness the way talk o your agent is hares sing me mentally. i cleared my 20 ems if i am not able to clear one emi i don't think u will harass me mentally. Regards Pankaj singh D.O.B[protected]

[Mar 28, 2015] Home Credit India Finance customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
          Home Credit India Finance Customer Care's response Mar 31, 2015

Thank you for your query to Home Credit India.

In reply to your query, we wish to inform you that your case is under investigation and we will revert you in next 24 hours.

Home Credit India Finance Customer Care's response Apr 04, 2015
          - Dear Sir, Thank you for your query to Home Credit India. In reply to your query, as discussed with you over the phone, we have resolved your query. We sincerely hope that the above resolution is to your satisfaction. Alternatively, Please do not hesitate to contact our customer service team phone:[protected], or email:[protected]@homecredit.co.in should you need any further clarification. Yours sincerely, Customer Care Team Home Credit India Finance Private Limited .
          Complaint comments  Add a commentComplaint category Banks

davinder kalsi
            Dear Sir/Madam, Greetings! My wife got her mobile phone financed from Home Credit India, these people start making calls to us before a week of the due date and it is not once they make at least five to six calls and SMS us which is quite humiliating, last month they made 50 calls to my wife's phone even after paying our EMI on time. We filed a complaint against them in the local police station. Their behaviour is very rude when they talk to my wife and myself! Last month we gave them the payment reference no 5 times, even we were filling the complaint they called my wife's phone and the lady at the Police Station gave them the reference number as well, they never stopped. This month the same story is getting repeated and there is no end to their calls, i am trying to report at Anti Obscene number but that is not working. Please help us from getting disturbed and harassed, it will be a great help to have our peace of mind! For sure we will never get anything financed again from any company! Regards!

[Feb 18, 2015] Home Credit India Finance customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
            Home Credit India Finance Customer Care's response Feb 19, 2015
            - Dear Sir, Thank you for your query to Home Credit India. In reply to your query, we would request you to please provide your contract id/loan number so that we can check your account and assist you accordingly. We sincerely hope that the above resolution is to your satisfaction. Alternatively, Please do not hesitate to contact our customer service team phone:[protected], or email:[protected]@homecredit.co.in should you need any further clarification. Yours sincerely, Customer Care Team Home Credit India Finance Private Limited .

Shubhh Sinha
              Hi, I have very bad experince with home credit...they couldn't even speak hindi properly, english toh bohot door ki baar hai, took a tv loan from home credit india and my EMI is 10th of every month, last month i.e in january, i advised the agent of home credit that due to some financial issue i was unable to pay, however i will pay you in cash in a week or i will pay with my next EMI and i hv agreed to pay the late payment fee but one of the agent BHUSAN told me that if i will pay in cash the late payment fee will be waived off, however from 10jan till today i m getting calls, i made a payment on 22nd jan, 2015, after then i keep getting calls for the late payment fee, i told them that one of your manager told me that it will be waived off.then agent told that ok, dont worry i will update it, again next day the same thing, even i update my ECS detail but I am paying they regularly thru my bank even though i have already made the payment on 22nd jan but HOME CREDIT charged me again, my balance deducted from my account.i want my money back otherwise i will not pay a single penny to HOME CREDIT INDIA they rubbish guy calling me regularly and distrbing me. My EMI due date is 10th of next month and they called at 6th day and requesting to pay before due date ..as the system take 3 days to update. Why I pay before my due date...Its not my fault that your system take 3 days. And way of tailing these rubbish guys is very cheap ...cheap cheap very cheap. please help, i hv provided attachment in which its showing that how HOME CREDIT IS CHEATING. thank you, Shubham Sinha [protected] -loan no. email address-shubhh.[protected]@gmail.com

charged me thrice,fraud by home credit india
              charged me thrice,fraud by home credit india
              Home Credit India Finance Customer Care's response Feb 06, 2015
              Dear Sir, Thank you for your query to Home Credit India. In reply to your query, as discussed with you over the phone, we have given the resolution of your query. We sincerely hope that the above resolution is to your satisfaction. Alternatively, Please do not hesitate to contact our customer service team phone:[protected], or email:[protected]@homecredit.co.in should you need any further clarification. Yours sincerely, Customer Care Team Home Credit India Finance Private Limited .

dpathak58
                Dear Sir/Madam, I have a taken a loan from India's worst finance company Home credit finance India limited for Rs. Approx 31000 and they have charged interest on the same and having an EMI of Rs. 2540/Month. Last month itself I was not able to pay the EMI of Rs 2540.00 so that I have asked to them for late payment fee and said to deposit in upcoming EMI date including all that charges. For that reason only I am getting 100 calls from bloody home credit finance India limited stating that pay the amount. Even I have informed them that I will pay the same in my coming EMI date. I would like to inform you that, I have paid the EMI of Rs 2540 and also late payment charges Rs 400 but still I am getting a harassment from home credit India limited. Please suggest me what shall I do or I go to PS for same issue.I am very fed up. Regards Deepak
                Hellfddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddd

[Jan 12, 2015] Home Credit India Finance customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
                Home Credit India Finance Customer Care's response Jan 16, 2015
                Dear Sir, Thank you for your query to Home Credit India. Please accept our apologies for all the inconvenience caused to you in this regard. In reply to your query, we would request you to please provide your contract id/loan number so that we can check your account and assist you accordingly. We sincerely hope that the above resolution is to your satisfaction. Alternatively, Please do not hesitate to contact our customer service team phone:[protected], or email:[protected]@homecredit.co.in should you need any further clarification. Yours sincerely, Customer Care Team Home Credit India Finance Private Limited .
                hello

Navjodhpal singh
                  Dear sir, Myself Navjodhpal singh, my loan number is [protected] company name home credit india At the last payment I heard from the customer care desk that we are not providing you the original bill of your mobile. We only give you a NOC letter nothing else we are going to provide you. At the time of submission of documents mr. Ravi kansal told me that after all instalments we will return your all documents but now they are refused to do so. Even my blank checks are submitted to their company. I want my documents return back in any condition.

[Dec 16, 2014] Home Credit India Finance customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
                  Home Credit India Finance Customer Care's response Dec 24, 2014
                  Dear Sir, Thank you for your query to Home Credit India. In reply to your query, we wish to inform you that we have already sent the original copy of invoice at your registered address on 18th Dec’14.. We sincerely hope that the above resolution is to your satisfaction. Alternatively, Please do not hesitate to contact our customer service team phone:[protected], or email:[protected]@homecredit.co.in should you need any further clarification. Yours sincerely, Customer Care Team Home Credit India Finance Private Limited . ----
                  Why you are not providing me the tracking details of my original bill that you sent me on 18th dec.
                  Complaint comments  Add a commentComplaint category Business & Finances

Home Credit — Invalid charges, Demand of Extra Amt and Signature forgery [Resolved]

jkuma1462
                    Hi, I purchased a Bajaj Discover motorcycle on 10th Mar, 2013 from Deewan Bajaj, Lajpat Nagar, New Delhi. The...
                    Complaint comments  Comments  (2)Complaint category Stock Market

Home Credit — penalty problem [Resolved]

delhipolice
                    sir mene bike finace per karwaiyi hai homecredit company se but meri two times ki emi late ho gayi hai toh yeh mere uppar...
                    Complaint category Motorcycles & Scooters

Anuj12041987
                    Hi, I am anuj verma i have a loan from home credit India which is from last 1 year every day i have received many call from out bond team and that is unnecessary calls and they charged me 1700/- Rs. Extra charges due to late payment I am not ready to pay that charge so please reverse the charges otherwise I will not pay any amount to home credit India. Loan No - [protected] Regards, Anuj Verma [protected]

[Oct 25, 2014] Home Credit India Finance customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
                    Home Credit India Finance Customer Care's response Oct 27, 2014

Thank you for your query to Home Credit India.

In reply to your query, we wish to inform you that we tried to contact you multiple
                    times since yesterday, however you were not contactable. We would request you
                    to kindly share an alternate number or suitable timing between Mon to Sun (9.00
                    A.M. to 8 P.M.) so that we can call you and assist you accordingly.

We sincerely hope that the above resolution is to your satisfaction.
                    Alternatively, Please do not hesitate to contact our customer service team
                    phone:[protected], or email:[protected]@homecredit.co.in should you need any
                    further clarification.

Home Credit India Finance Private Limited .
                    Home credit company harasses its customers with numerous calls and that too unnecessary.. i am also a customer from lucknow.despite giving all documents as required by the company these people call me and my guaranters number of times to make cash payment along with collection charges
                    .worst of it these people hv no sense hw to speak properly..they r sooo rude all the time..

jaan mohd 786
                      Dear Home credit, My self Jaan Mohammad i am finance two wheeler my loan number is-[protected].My total payment had Rs.3220 with late payment charge and with my pending amount.I have called customer care number and arrange field boy for monthly payment.He has come and collect Rs.2920 with me and on call Mr. Vikash committed to waiver but waiver is still pending Rs.300.I am shock when a retention call on my number and confirm me my pending amount Rs-1000 but i have already clear all pending amount. So please request you to confirm what is this? Your college call and say me that go to tiz hazari court and paid your amount chamber number 367.Your collage name - Ravi. If your are not available to confirm me correct information I will be go for court and complaint regarding to your company and your college Mr.Ravi Because he is using government name. Please arrange call on My number [protected] [protected]
                      Home Credit India Finance Customer Care's response Oct 27, 2014

Thank you for your query to Home Credit India.

In reply to your query, as discussed with you over the phone we wish to inform
                      you that your query has been resolved.

We sincerely hope that the above resolution is to your satisfaction.
                      Alternatively, Please do not hesitate to contact our customer service team
                      phone:[protected], or email:[protected]@homecredit.co.in should you need any
                      further clarification.

Complaint comments  Add a commentComplaint category Motorcycles & Scooters

Shoaib9716
                        Hello there, I would like grab your attention on my matter and share my views for "Home Credit India Finance Private Limited"On 8th Aug 2014 a waiver of Rs 300 commented for loan no. [protected] by an agent (Deepa) saying "Extra charges will be waived of if I pay the EMI same day she sends a collection executive", I accepted it and paid the amount.It has not been done till 28th August 2014, while it took 7-10 days to get accepted (as per their commitment), I am still getting their calls regarding the same and daily each agent is forwarding the same request.Today (28 Aug 2014), I called their costumer support checked about result, the guy told me no one forwarded the request I asked for the reason, REASON is (THEY ARE GETTING TECHNIOCAL ERROR IN FORWARDING THE REQUEST FROM LAST 20 DAYS so he will do that). Can anyone imagine an answer?Also, when I asked him to transfer the call he denied and reply with "I CANNOT TRANSFER AS THERE IS NO QUERY" ???? no query ?? seriously???From where they hire guys?? did they give training to their executives??? I doubt personally!!Lastly I got a call from a girl asking the request has been forwarded, if you got CALLS say I have made a request for waiver.I still have to receive their call daily thrice a day, may be more and have to say same thing to all as they do not have option to STOP the calls.One more thing to share: Just seen a complaint here on "Consumer Complaints", please see their 15 replies to a single complaint: world can see what they are upto and how stressful is attent their call.

[Aug 28, 2014] Home Credit India Finance customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
                        Home Credit India Finance Customer Care's response Sep 05, 2014

Thank you for your query to Home Credit India.

In reply to your query, we wish to inform you that your query has been resolved.

Customer Care Team

Home Credit India Finance Private Limited.
                        Good to know, you check this soon.

However, my suggestion is, you guys react before getting highlighted.
                        Complaint comments  Add a commentComplaint category Loans

Home Credit India Finance Private Limited — Re-Payment of loan (3300245894) [Resolved]

manmohan.s2013
                          Hi Team, This is to inform you that I took a loan from home credit India in the month of April-2013. I gave all required...
                          Complaint comments  Comments  (3)Complaint category Loans

Navi Sagar
                          A person from home credit came to my house on 9/04/2014 and asked for the EMI of my mobile which is to be paid on 10th of every month. He told me that my EMI date was 3/04/2014 and then saying to me that if I will not pay him cash right now then he will impose 400Rs penalty on me. They are doing it because of bank holiday on 10/04/2014, but they cant do so without informing their clients. But on the other hand, my due date is on 10th of every month, therefore he is not liable to ask me for the payment. But still he started argument in front of my house In loud tone and asking the money arrogantly. I am not happy with the talking behaviour of that person, Its a big harassment in front of the public. Executives of Home credit don't care about the consumer at all, they only need money according to their preference like a gunda,

[Aug 14, 2014] Home Credit India Finance customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
                          Home Credit India Finance Customer Care's response Jul 07, 2014
                          Dear Customer,

We would request you to please provide your contract id/loan account number so that we can check your account and assist you accordingly.

Rocky Mark Dcruze
                            Hi well this Is a complaint with Home
                            credit I had taken a Phone from Home Credit and the cost of the Phone in the Mar

Kept is just 19000/- and there was an ECS that was going from my bank on a monthly basis. I have paid the full amount of the phone which is the market price that is 19000/- but the company is demanding me for another 8000/- more where the phone price is not that much. I have told them that why should I pay another 8000/- more towards the phone where I have paid 21000/- tothe company. The company is calling me all the time and demanding me for another 8000/- and I am been harassed every day from
                            different numbers and also been threatened by them. Please I need help that I
                            have paid 21000/- towards the phone and even with that am been harassed daily. And on top of that they are trying to get
                            information from my relatives that where I
                            reside. Please help me.
                            Home Credit India Finance Customer Care's response Jul 07, 2014
                            Dear Customer,

Complaint comments  Add a commentComplaint category Mobile Handsets

sarabjit singh assi
                              my name is sarabjit singh assi and my loan no. is [protected] i take a loan from home credit india as i pay my instalment on time . in my last3 instalment in pay whole amount to shut don my case .i call customer care and i say that plz give the amount which i have to pay and they gave me the amount of 6177 .he say that is the final amount u have to pay ...and i diposit money in axis bank ..after a day i call customer care for N.O.C ...the say that your case is closed and u will get your N.O.C after 7 day ...now 2 days back msg came that 21 rupees is not paid coz of that loan is not closed ...and then i call customer care and they gave me a silly excuse that sir u not paid bank charge that is they u have to pay 50 rupees ...i say that i want to talk to ur senior and they say that their is no one to attented me...they say that u have to pay that amount then u will get N.O.C ...i dont understand that why their is lack of information ...money is not a big thing but time is important ...so plz take a strong action
                              Home Credit India Finance Customer Care's response Jul 21, 2014
                              Dear Sir, Thank you for your query to Home Credit India. Please accept our apologies for all the inconvenience caused to you in this regard. In reply to your query, as per the record your complaint has been resolved. If you have any further query with Home Credit India, Please do not hesitate to contact our customer service team phone:[protected], or email:[protected]@homecredit.co.in. Yours sincerely Customer Care Team Home Credit India Finance Private Limited.

Home Credit India Finance Pvt Ltd. — Salary problem [Resolved]

vinita57
                                I am working in home credit india finance pvt ltd company located at gurgaon dlf phase-3, in cyber city...
                                Complaint comments  Comments  (3)Complaint category Business & Finances

GHMC
                                Street Dogs Problem
                                (19 minutes ago)
                                A R Enterprises
                                Fraud done for captcha work