HomeShop18

India - 201301

Mobile:
Mobile:

TV18 Home Shopping E-commerce

TV18 Home Shopping Network Ltd, #26/27, East Wing, 8th Floor, Raheja Towers, M.G. Road, Bangalore - 560001

Good

HomeShop18 related photos (928)

HomeShop18 Complaints & Reviews

Homeshop18 — Refusal to cancel order [Resolved]

taraka
I have placed an order for a pendant to Homeshop18 yesterday (I was told that the product would reach within 10days) and after...
Complaint comments  Comments  (80)

rakesh kumar rohit
MY SELF RAKESHKUMAR GOVINDLAL ROHIT GIVEN ORDER FOR WHIRLPOOL CONVECTION MICROWAVE OVEN TO THE HOMESHOP18 ON 28TH DECEMBER 2010.FOR WHICH I HAD PAID Rs.6890. MY ORDER NO IS[protected]

HOMESHOP18 COMMITTED US THAT THE WHIRLPOOL CONVECTION MICROWAVE DELIVERY WILL BE RECEIVED WITHIN 8-10 WORKING DAYS.
BUT EVEN ON THE DATE OF 4TH FEBRUARY 2011, I HAVE NOT YET RECEIVED THE WHIRLPOOL CONVECTION MICROWAVE.

SO MY REQUEST IS THAT PLEASE HELP ME TO GIVE THE DELIVERY OF MY WHIRLPOOL CONVECTION MICROWAVE AS SOON AS POSSIBLE OR WHOLE OF THE AMOUNT ie Rs.6890 TO BE BACK TO ME

WITH REGARDS

RAKESHKUMAR GOVINDLAL ROHIT
4/2/2011

whirlpool microwave(grill) — poor and bad service

bill no.1782 delier manglam date 23/08/09
we have purchased microwave of your company grill model.and we feel very bad that
ur executive have not come for demo.and when we complain 4 to 5 times then after 7 days he came and showed how to plug in the microwave only.we want full demo because we have no idea to use this system .we will lodge a complain to mumbai office and till we cant get any conversation...i[censored] cant sattify the need of customer then please tell the proseduse to return the product for further query contact [protected].[protected]

whirlpool /microwave convection — poor service

I've bought whirlpool microwave convection model 25C in feb'2009. I was using only microwave facility . Recently I came to know that its grill was not working. I complained to customer care (Delhi/NCR)on 29/09/09.Their engineer visited same day & told me that the grill heating element has to be replaced & in the process of checking he caused a short circuit due to which the appliance is not working at all now. Ever since I've complained many times & customer care assures me of a visit by sr. engineer but no action has been taken so far.
complaint no.-HR[protected]
regards
Vikas Gupta

Home Shop 18 — microwave not yet delivered

we have ordered for wirlphool microwave through home shop 18 on 06/10/2010.they assured us that the equipment will be delivered in 15 working days . But till today that is 02/12/2010.
Hi Sheetal,

Sorry to hear about your experience. Please share your Order ID and Contact Details. We will help resolve your issue.

roger fabregas
    One of my relatives have shifted to his new house and has arranged a house warming party. So I decided to gift them something useful as they are new to the city. I was browsing through Homeshop18 I was happy to see Anjali 6 Pc Nonstick Set with 1 Pc Lid, a perfect gift for a new home. With a perfect gift Homeshop18 is offering it with a 50% discount along with 6 month seller warranty. I have ordered the product and hope it will be received in next week before the house warming occasion.
    You can't believe within 2 days of placing the order, Homeshop18 called me and gathered the required details from me. I am happy that they care for their customers. And soon i will receive my order.
    The order I made was received right on time. It was as shown and mentioned and in good condition, not as I have heard that the products get damaged during the delivery. I gifted the set to them and they were so happy that they started asking from where I got these, they wanted more of them. I was glad to tell them that I bought it from Homeshop18. I think people should start doing online shopping.

gaurav.saps
      I am absolutely frustrated with Homeshop 18. My order[protected] was booked around 20 days back and the shipment is still not received. I made nummerus calls to the custome care department and spoke with Babin Pal and Anoop Upadhyay, these people were absolutely unprofessional and made false assurances/promises just to buy more time.

I shall never buy from Homeshop18 and pump all the blogs with my worst ever experience so that more people get aware of bad customer services and ill practices of home shop18.

I poke with Kavish Srivastava and Jagatjeet singh Khurana for the refund but all tey did was to keep me on hold. The Customer care of Home shop18 is worst ever and unprofessional. My phone no is [protected], please help reslove my issues.

roger fabregas
        I was browsing through HomeShop18 and I saw these really cool Reebok Zig-Tech Shoes, they look so cool but they are a little expensive for me. But then I found out that HomeShop18 has an option where you can pay for their products in three EMI’s with no additional cost. This works out very well for me as I can now spread out the payment over three months and I can still afford to buy the shoes that I really want. And the banks that they are affiliated with are the same as the ones where I have my account. This is so cool; I have already ordered the shoes and am now waiting for the delivery.
        The Reebok Zig-Tech Shoes that I had ordered from HomeShop18 arrived a few days ago. I am so happy with them. All of my friends are so jealous and after they found out about the EMI’s they have all decided to purchase the shoes from HomeShop18. I’m so glad that an Indian Online Shopping site has an offer like this. I had heard that a brand of Jeans had a similar offer but I never thought that I could buy shoes like that. It is so nice that good brands can be affordable to us like this. Thank you HomeShop18!
        i want samsung galaxy y dous s6102 in black colour. on emi

wsreekanthw
          there is no coustomer support for any of their products .
          If any one wants some information regarding their edvertiased product they cannot able to give a toll free no for enquiry.

not only for product , but if any coustomer recieve the deffective product , what is the procedure to fefund the same?
          Hi there,

Sorry to hear about your experience. Please share your contact details and Order ID. We will help resolve your issue.

doctorashish
            I Received my Jewellery(deccan pearl) Yesterday 23-12-10..Order no[protected] and suborder no 31920323 and i found it to be defective..There was no spark in the Cubic zirconia and also the stones were not at a;; properly placed..It was so untidy that IT WASNT LOOKING LIKE A BRANDED JEWELLERY..No finishing at all so now i want my money back including the courier charges as i will send the product back tomorrow..Am Very dissapointed..Would think twice bfore ordering anything from homeshop ...See to it that i get my money back ASAP..

Santosh wadhwa..
            Hi Santosh,

Sorry to thear about your experience. We are in the process of arranging a refund for your order. We will get back to you shortly.

sunita Dua
              Purchased 12 piece storage set from home shop 18..However when delivered to us it was found that few of the pieces were boken and were of incorrect sizes as promised on Telivision..Tried calling the Customer care department of home shop 18 for the same but there is no response from there end as at times they say there system not working and can't assist and are also very rude to the customers who complaint ask there money back..
              Please provide assistance in seeking redressal of the same..

Waiting for your response..

Sunita Dua
              ph-[protected]
              -[protected]
              Email id- [protected]@gmail.com

At the outset, on behalf of Cutting EDGE, I apologize for your bad experience so far. Unfortunately, all customer care interaction for our products shown on Home Shop 18 is not handled by us, but we would like to intervene and help you with your problem directly.

Relating to your two issues, kindly note:
              1. The sizes as mentioned on the HS18 Channel are the same as mentioned on their website, i.e. http://www.homeshop18.com/shop/u/y/p-Cutting-Q-Edge-Q-12-Q-Pc-Q-Snap-Q-Tight-Q-S...
              These are the only sizes available with us, so its a little surprising that you could have got any other size of the same.
              2. Any parcels received via courier, should be opened in their presence and breakages should be mentioned while signing on their slip so that they can be held responsible for not handling the shipment correctly. Regardless, we will definitely try to help replace your broken items. For your future reference, kindly do ensure that your items, not only from Cutting EDGE but from any other company too, should be opened in the presence of the courier so that they can be held liable for their handling.

Ma'am, Kindly mail us at [protected]@cedgestaff.com and quote your order number and/or suborder number (as printed on the packing slip/invoice on the parcel you received). Please provide as much detailed information as you can on the condition of the products and we will certainly help you in solving any issues you've had so far with our products.

Rest assured, we will do whatever is possible to ensure that you experience only the best of Cutting EDGE, both now and in the future.

[Team @ Cutting EDGE]

Homeshop18 / Reebok Combo Offer — Defective Items [Resolved]

manoharsingh
                Dear sir/madam

this is manohar singh I placed an order of reebok combo pack(reebok shoes,reebok Track Suit...
                Complaint comments  Comments  (9)

Palveendher
                Order no[protected] Pear link pearl set by deccan pearls jewellery received[protected] & I get earing in damage condition so plz change it or pay back .
                Hi there,

We sincerely apologize for the inconvenience caused. Please provide us with your contact details so that we can resolve your issue as soon as possible.

Homeshop18 — REPLACEMENT [Resolved]

jitendra jadav
                  With reference to my order number[protected] of IFB Microwave Owean was Sparking & burning at the time of test demo through...
                  Complaint comments  Comments  (17)

roger fabregas
                  I purchased a 19inch LG LCD from Homeshop18 about six months ago. However recently I found a few dead pixels on the screen, which was troubling me a lot. See I am a video editor and once I find out problems like this I cannot ignore them. SO I called Homeshop18 since the TV was still under the company warranty. Amazingly they got back to me almost immediately and told me that they would replace the product provided that they felt it needed to. So I returned the TV to them and within two weeks I got a replacement LCD screen. So now I can do all of my work with no issues. Homeshop18 Customer care is really very effective.
                  Dear Concern,
                  HomeShop18 Ticket: #75539847
                  This is to bring to your kind information that i received a Black & Decker 1 Cup coffee maker DCM 15 on 22Oct12. But it is only 300W input (as mention on the product) while you are showing in ur product detail, it is working on 500W. It is not as per standard so kindly replace it as soon as possible.

Mention in ur site: Specifications: Brand : Black & Decker Model : DCM 15 Technical Specifications Input Power (IEC) : 500 Watts Voltage : 220

regards,
                  Vijay Kumar

I am writing this email after waiting 3 months for a resolution. To begin with, I gifted a mobile phone to my sister. Having heard about good reputation of Micromax, I shopped online on Homeshop18 website. Since the very first day, this mobile phone has been a pain. She has been trying to get in touch with Homeshop18 and you guys from the very beginning, however everyone is passing the buck to one another. Heights now, your mobile phone would not identify sim, would not catch signals, would show blank screen and does not work. We did not pay 6000 bucks for a piece of junk. Take this crap out of my home and refund me the complete amount, as it was a Birthday gift for my sister
                  here is my mobile number
                  Dear Sirs, I bought a Samsung Galaxy S Duos mobile phone on 9th January 2013 (order no.[protected]. The said product was having an offer of free 16gb memory card, valid till 10th January 2013 and the process of redeeming the offer involved entering IMEI number of the purchased phone. As I made online purchase on 9th January 2013, it was not possible to enter the IMEI code on or before 10th January 2013, I did the thing anybody would have done in this situation, I called up[protected] and the customer care executive confirmed me that no need to complete the redemption process online and that I would get the memory card along with my phone. But, it was unfortunate to receive the phone w/o free memory card and a complaint in this regard resulted in a phone call from you with comments "you have not completed the redemption process online so we are sorry to inform you that you are not eligible to avail the offer". Dear sirs, I am not complaining here for the wrong information I got from the c.c.executive of which I don’t have any evidence though we get a message in the beginning of such calls that ‘the phone call may be recorded for the training purpose’. What I would like to understand here is, if the offer with expiry date 10th jan required the purchased mobile IMEI info to be entered online on or before 10th Jan, Is it possible to do the same for an online purchase made on 9th Jan or 10th jan... the answer is simple... "NO". Then what is the logic to display such offer with this product, , , just to make fool out of the consumers/buyers ?? Dear sirs, I request you that instead of conveying a ‘sorry’ to me please take up the matter positively to resolve my genuine complaint and I would like to suggest to eliminate the loophole from your system to avoid such loss and inconvenience to your customers in future. Harish Pahuja / [protected] / [protected]@gmail.com

haritkumar
                    hi i ordered a wespro digital camcorder from homeshop18
                    they sent it on time
                    but the quality of camera was poor.and there were so many technical loops which they didnt highlighted on tv and also not in written
                    which i found when i used it
                    the same day of receiving the camera i made a call to homeshop team that we want to return it as per their money back and 15 day gurantee
                    they said okay, you can return it and will get money back.
                    but now it has been more than 15 days we call them daily and no one has come to get that parcel back
                    and they give us different numbers to call, and when we call they put our number on hold for so long and never talk
                    now we have finallly decided to take this matter to consumer court
                    and file a case on homeshop18..
                    and i would suggest everyone not to buy from the such online sellers, cz when you have to return the thing or any other problem is there these sellers are never ready to help you out
                    just dont go for their lucraive offers
                    instead go to a chor bazar and buy from there at lower prices
                    i made a big mistake which i wont ever repeat..

roger fabregas
                      I was recently remodeling a bedroom in my house to make it a room for my five year old daughter. I’ve been looking all over for little things to add to the room like bedspreads, curtains and posters. Most of this shopping I’ve done in malls and little stores around the city. But one day while I was browsing online, I came across the website HomeShop18. And while browsing through I found a very cool ceiling fan with Barbie designs on it. I ordered it immediately and it arrived a week later and my daughter and her friends absolutely love it. Thanks a lot HomeShop18 for stocking such items that you wouldn’t find anywhere else.

Homeshop18 — Replacement of product [Resolved]

aman.thakkar
                        Hi Homeshop 18 Team,

WRT to above mention order no. i had purchase Delta Q20 Touch Screen mobile in month of...
                        Complaint comments  Comments  (11)

umesh dhingra
                        Dear Sir ,
                        I have ordered magic cook 25 ltr on 25 sept 2010 orderd no [protected], from Home shop 18 executive has collected cash on 29 sept 2010 and they had delieverd 20 ltr on 20 oct 2010 than on the same day I callled on toll free no . for registration of wrong delivery i.e 20 ltr against 25 ltr . complaint no 61261577. when I called on toll free no. they told me everytime that will call back within 2days or within 1 week and toll free no is chargeable but till date in did not got any call or resolution. its more than two months. its very surprised that i have ordered first time which is totally disappointed . i will reall appreciate if you help me out of this.

frist compliant no. 61261577 dated 20 oct 2010
                        second compliant no 61336151 dated 23 oct 2010.
                        I bought five Pakistani suits, after watching advertisement on the T.V. I was surprised, when I saw the fabric and quality of the cloth. Moreover, The design was totally different as compared to the mentioned advertisement. And when I went to my tailor he said that the length of the suit is so short that only a kid's suit can be prepared. I wanted to replace my order, but mow when I have read all the reviews, I am afraid that I will spend more money on courier and after that I will not get my replaced product back. It is really very disappointing. It was my worst experience ever and now I will never do any sort of online shopping.
                        Hardeep Kour.
                        I had purchased H.C.L CALLING TAB on 03.01.2015 through on line, but the same has not been working properly and immediately I have informed to the concerned persons over telephone on your Toll Free No., and they have assured me to replace the same shortly, but till now, no any response have been received by me in this regard.

Kindly see the matter personally and advise concerned person in your office to replace the item H.C.L. Calling Tab immediately with 48 hours, failing I will refer the matter to the news paper and approach to Consumer Court for legal action.

vikkkas
                          Hi All,
                          My name is[protected] and contact number is[protected]
                          This is really very much annoying that you are selling defective electronics. I am really feeling helpless and it is like someone did fraud with me.
                          First of all it was informed to me by your customer care executive that this camera (Olympus 14 megapixel) is rechargeable. when I received I found that it work with sell. I complained that time please take the camera back and give my amount back. but nobody from your company taken pain to do that. It is really very shameful that you are doing fake business and spoiling trust of the customers. I have returned the camera to courier T&T but till date no response is from your end. Your executive Anuj disconnected my call. I will high light this issue in Print and electronic media if you are not helping me ASAP. You are making fool customers with television this also need to be paid attention by Govt. Of India. I called your customer care more than 20 times but no response was from them. Please refund my amount and stop cheating with innocent people who are giving you there hard earned money. This is really painful to write such emails for the established groups like Home-Shop18. I know few rupees are not going to make big difference in my life but I am feeling like cheated.

this was the email which i have written to homeshop18.They are really robbers....

HOMESHOP18 / OLYMPUS CAMERA — REFUND OF MONEY

I have already received 3 Nos of olympus camera from you.Where as I am Ordering for Silver Colour camera but at the time of receiving the product from courier I found Black colour camera.Same case was repeated 3 times.As per Customer care represantative advised I had return the Black Colour olympus camera with all accessories which I have received vide Order No[protected] to you on dated 10/1/2011 through ONDOT courier.But unfortunately the packet was not received by VISION DISTRIBUTION PVT LTD. & made R.T.O of same material on dated 16/1/2011.After that the same product was return to me by courier on dated 29/1/2011.After again discussion with your customer care representative I had Re-sent the same product to you through First Flight Courier C.no- U87519272 dated - 4/2/2011 For refund of amount against product.
                          This is to request you kindly receive the product & refund the amount as soon as possible.Also refund the courier Bill which i had already Faxed & Mailed to you.For this matter I am totally harased.Kindly do the needfull.
                          Thanking You
                          Mahiraj Sahu
                          L/63,Phase-1
                          Basanti colony
                          Rourkela-769012
                          Dist-Sundargarh(Orissa)
                          hi

homeshop18 cheated with me then i complained in www.akosha.com .u can also do it..they will help u.

bhaskarkavi
                            I taken Fujezone Mobile X2 product from Homeshop18 , Order placed on 29-8-10, but I received material around on 10-9-10...order number is[protected]...

& i got 6months warrenty... after 1 month i put mobile to charge & keep for 1 hour in room temp,but its display is crack...so i try to call to Homeshop18 number but what number we register from that number the call is not attained if attained also they cut the call by saying that your voice is not getting so.... after we call from fresh number with out reg.. number it get & inform to sent to New delhi...
                            & they are sying 15day they want & they are not saying even any details that what is next process ......

so please check & do needfull...

Homeshop18 — services

I have placed an order (no.[protected] on May 17, 2012, Payment was done successfully.
                            Now i am tryin to contact there customer service regarding this order. No one is picking my call at there customer care (24X7) no.
                            Its been more than 10 minutes. no one is picking.
                            what kind of 24X7 service is this.
                            I have taken one Micromax Funbook against order no.[protected] and the instrument is not working from last 6 months. I have submitted said into Samarth Service Centre in Nashik from last 3-4 months. They are asking for IMEI or SERIAL number to send instrument to company. But after so much followup and 3-4 complaints said issue has not been resolved. I am requesting you kindly to guide me properly and help to solve this as soon as possible.
                            My latest complaint number is. 82523425.

rupesh_gupta
                              I had ordered jewelry product from Homeshop 18 (Order NO:[protected] I have received with Damaged jewelry during delivery. I have lodge complaint with Homeshop 18 about this but there is no resolution from them. It is almost 1 and half months now. They just do time pass whenever i call to their call center by asking me to wait for 3 days. I have created 2 complaints, called them around 30 + times but no resolution. Please help.
                              Hi there,

We apologize for the inconvenience caused. We have already refunded the amount and it has been credited to your account.

Your feedback is important to us. Keep Posting!
                              On 19.09.2010 I purchased a mobile from online shopping from homeshop18. Transaction amount wasRs. 4400/-. EMI was of Rs. 1499.67. On 19.10.2010, 19.11.2010 & 19.12.2010 payment has been made through my ICICI Bank Credit Card No. [protected]. To my regret, inspite of so many persuation neither I could get my ordered material nor refund of money.
                              So, you are requested to look into the matter.

Thanking you,

(Ghanshyam Sharma)

kumaramitpersonal
                                DEAR SIR,
                                I HAVE PURCHASED A "FEUZIZONE 8 Mega Pixel TOUCH SCREEN DIGITAL CAMERA" FROM HOME SHOP 18 THROUGH ITS WEBSITE: www.homeshop18.com ON 19th OF OCTOBER AND I HAVE GIVEN THE ORDER NO. AS ""[protected]"" AND THE COMPANY COMMITTED TO DELIVER THE PRODUCT WITHIN 7-8 WORKING DAYS. EVEN THOUGH I HAVE CLEARED THE PAYMENT AMOUNT OF RS. 2999/- THROUGH MY DEBIT CARD, BUT THE PRODUCT DIDN'T REACHED ME EVEN AFTER EXPIRATION OF 7-8 WORKING DAYS. WHEN I INQUIRED ABOUT MY ORDER, THE CUSTOMER CARE REPLIED THAT THE PRODUCT IS BEING OUT OF STOCK AND THEY ARE UNABLE TO DELIVER THE PRODUCT. THEN I TOLD TO REFUND MY AMOUNT, THEN THEY REPLIED THAT THEY WILL DO IT. AGAIN I GOT AN E-MAIL ON 1st OF NOVEMBER THAT THEY HAD REFUNDED MY AMOUNT TO MY CARD AND THE R.R NO. IS ""94175516"", BUT WHEN I CONSULTED WITH MY BANK (PUNJAB NATIONAL BANK), THE PAYMENT WAS NOT RECEIVED. NOW, WHENEVER I AM CALLING HOME SHOP 18 CUSTOMER CARE THEY ARE ALWAYS TELLING THAT "THEY ARE FORWARDING A REQUEST TO THEIR SENIORS AND THEY WILL GET IN TOUCH WITH ME" BUT NO BODY IS CONTACTING ME AND STILL I HAVE NOT GOT MY AMOUNT OF RS. 2999/-. PLEASE CHECK AND RETURN MY AMOUNT SOON.

MY ORDER NO. IS ""[protected]""

WITH REGARDS
                                AMIT KUMAR TIWARI
                                SIWAN, BIHAR
                                MOB. [protected], [protected]

Re: Refund of my amount (2999/-) for order No. 900988713.
                                Hi Amit,

As per our discussion, you have been informed about the refunded amount and have confirmed the receipt of the same.