HomeShop18 Customer Care

Track Order

Helpdesk

Contact Details

TV18 Home Shopping E-commerce

TV18 Home Shopping Network Ltd, #26/27, East Wing, 8th Floor, Raheja Towers, M.G. Road, Bangalore - 560001

Load

HomeShop18 related photos (928)

HomeShop18 Complaints & Reviews

hknspl

Following is the email that I received from HomeShop18 on[protected]:10

Dear HAREKRISHNA KUMAR,
Thank you for shopping with HomeShop18. We have received the product Thunderstorm 3 Channel RC Fighter Helicopter with Remote

, order no[protected] back at our /sellers end as the delivery of the same was not accepted at the shipping address.
The order would be treated as cancelled. If any payment has been received at our end for the same the refund will be processed for the cancelled Sub Order through the same mode of payment Eg: If the payment is made through Credit Card and the status is marked as cancelled, the amount would be refunded to the credit card's account. Cheque will be made as per Billing Name provided and will be sent back.
Hope your experience with HomeShop18 was up to your expectations. In case you have any ideas, suggestions or complaints, pls feel free to send us your feedback - http://www.homeshop18.com/feedback
Continue shopping at www.homeshop18.com
With Warm regards,
Customer Service
HomeShop18

Today is 29, Jan. 2010. Till now several time I have contacted the customer care of hs18 but they are just giving false commitment and till now they have not refunded the amount.

I feel to hang Sundeep Malhotra on road. He is leading a cheater company.
hiiiiiiiiiiiii
remort control helicopters

Thunderstorm 3 Channel Fighter Helicopter with Remote Control — not yet received my order

i have not yet recieved the above referred helicopter which was booked by me through telephone vide order no.[protected] dated 05/09/2010

pcsaini
    I BOUGHT Vox Dual SIM Touchscreen Mobile Phone Model No - A8800 FROM HOMESHOP18 AFTER WATCHING ON TV SHOW

It was told on tv show this this mobile has two valid IMEI numbers but after fews days it stopped working and when I checked IMEI by sending sms to 57886 I was shocked to get sms reply that the IMEI numbers are invalid.
    Now I have non functioning mobile and I think this is cheating by homeshop18. I request you to refund my money and take this phone with invalid back.

PURAN CHAND SAINI
    post same complain on www.bolindia.org and get free legal assistance to file case in consumer court

jagannath. S
      I purchased a telescope from Homeshop18 after looking an ad in TV stating that the space objects like planets and celestial objects can be better viewed through this telescope and it would be a scientific instrument for children's education. But after receiving it, it was clear that I was deceived by the false ad. There was nothing seen through this telescope into space and it was totally dark. When contacted the Homeshop18, they dragged the subject and finally did not refund the amount Rs.2600 stating that the refund is appluicable only if the complaint is lodged within 2 weeks. Don't buy any products from Homeshop18 unless you personally visit the shop and check the performance of the product which is not possible for the products from Homeshop18.
      Complaint comments  Add a commentComplaint category Products & Services

R G
        Be careful if you are going to buy on a site that don't have Email-ID and Office Address. HomeShop18.com don't have an E-Mail ID. It has many complaint unsolved. It's Products after sale service is bad. This dealers will not support you, "Think before buy".
        Hi Sourabh,

I think, I am lucky enough to find ur email address on web. Definitely like to put ur attention to a challenging situation im going through.I purchased 2 John Player T-Shirt via order no[protected] on 3rd Aug 10. Unfortunately size ordered(was medium and I wanted small) was incorrect. Called ur customer service. Received enough information to reship via TNT to Merchant on Aug 7th, the day I received products. Service Establishment received my packet on Aug 9th. Called ur customer service twice since 9th to get an update about replacement. Didn't get a satisfying reply. Finally received email confirmation of return shipment and replacement status which talks about only one T-Shirt. Called ur customer service on 13th Aug, guy was bit rude in saying "jo appne bheja hoga wahi melega", as if im lying for Rs 299. Im a fan of homeshop18 and this is my 4th purchase. All I expect from u is a little bit of clarity in communication and better mode of communication. It seems there is a huge communication lapse. Something that i fail to understand, why there r 2 suborder nos when i received both T-Shirts in one packet against single order no[protected] . Why i was not given suborder nos, I wd have taken precaution while shipping it back. and may be bocoz of this I am receiving misleading information about replacement. So now all I want to know is the status of my purchase/replacement. When im going to receive my product.

Please help me at ur earliest on Order No:[protected].

Sanjay Tripathi
        [protected]@hotmail.com
        Homeshop18

They are fraud cheat and highly iritating people. They will one day make u feel a big time . and you will be scare of their replies and responses. who the hell asked u to screw ur happiness with them.
        Complaint comments  Add a commentComplaint category Other

PDNair
          During Oct-Nov. 2009 after viewing the advt. by Homeshop18 on tv i have ordered for an onion 90s dual mobile . The piece supplied to me was defective (hanging/sms not working). The promised battery back of 30 hours not only existed but not even maintain a single days's connectivity. Therefore the same was sent back. The piece was returned without any proper corrective action. From Dec. 2009.the dual phone did not work because of IMEI problem. Next time another piece was sent back. However the problem persisted. I have sent the piece again and again back on four occasions but every time the same piece was returned. Once a person called from India lifesyle (manufacturer of ORION and said if one go for 'SASTHA" mobile such problems will be there. When reminded about the baldy tv anchors lecture he did not answer MUCH but sent the same piece back. According to him i should use without memory card. butthen there is no memory in phone. IT is a MONUMENTAL BLUNDER OFI am disgusted. and thru your site would like to inform that HOMESHOP18 does not care about its vendors replies or actions.

kumarr.in
            I have placed an order for “Inalsa Juicer Mixer Grinder – Legend” (product code no.[protected] on 8th December 2009 through www.homeshop18.com on “Cash before Delivery” basis. The courier (First Flight) has informed me on[protected] to pay the Cash in advance in order to get the product. When I reached the courier office, I found that the Document which contains the Receipt has reached the said courier office on[protected]. But they informed me on[protected]. And after paying an amount of Rs.1990/-, the courier company has informed HS18 on[protected] instead of the pay date[protected] Here it shows the negligence of the courier company towards the customer. After many requests made to “Customer Care of HS18”, I got a sms on[protected] mentioning that my product has been dispatched and it will be delivered in 2-3 working days. Here again I didn’t have any specific message about the product tracking & about courier company details. After contacting again HS18, I have been confirmed that the product has been delivered through Track On Courier (Wide P.O.D. No.[protected].

The product has been reached at Hyderabad on[protected]. But no message from either from HS18 or from the Courier company side. After waiting a long period, I gave a complaint mentioning the delay of the product delivery (Complaint No. 2936143 dt[protected] & the Customer Care Executive of HS18, given information about the nearest Track On Courier office address & said that the product can be taken directly from the courier office. I went to the courier company and collected the product between 19”00 hrs and 19:30 hrs.
            When I came back to my home, I found that the product in “Non- Functional” condition. Immediately I called back the HS18 customer care regarding the product and informed to the executive about the product which I took. And I asked him the way to send it back to HS18. He asked me about the nearest authorized service center and I informed that I have to go around 220 kms if I need to contact the service center (The service center is located in Secunderabad which is 220 kms from my home town). He assured that the concern department will make a call to me and they will guide me what to do. Till date I didn’t have anything regarding this.
            for Reebok items witch i have received the all items like Reebok shoe, goggle, & watch. all items were ok but only watch was not in good condition. then also i don't want complaint about that but now that watch is totally not working so i request you to kindly change it, i will be thank ful for that. my order No.[protected]
            Complaint comments  Add a commentComplaint category Appliances

TEJAS A TRIVEDI
              I M TEJAS TRIVEDI.....I M NOT SATISFY WITH HOME SHOPE18 SERVICES....BECAUSE NO RESPONSIBILITY FROM COMPANY SIDE....SO DO NEEDFUL.....I WANT TO SAY THAT I DONT WANT THEM MOBILE PHONE.......AND ITS SERVICE.....I WANT BACK MY MONYE.......
              BAD CUSTOMER SERVICES FROM HOME SHOPE 18>>>>>>>
              I M KUMAR SAKET...I PURCHUSE A MOBILE OF FUJEZONE & NOW IT'S NOT WORKING... SO PLZ REPLACE IT OR SEND ME THE MONEY BACK...I M NOT SATISFY WITH HOME SHOPE18 SERVICES...BECAUSE NO RESPONSIBILITY FROM COMPANY SIDE...SO DO NEEDFUL...I WANT BACK MY MONEY...

KUMAR SAKET
              [protected].
              PATNA
              Hello
              I m Mahaboob khan iI Purchased A Spice mobile Model No.QT-50 .Order no[protected]. iam getting lot of problems, some times mobile had stuck, some time it gone to hold and retrive mode automaticly, and keypad also stucked.

please do not sale such a products to customers.

money is not importanat for successfull business customer satisfaction also very important please understant.

why should given trusted adds in televisions all are fake .

wat i do, who is respond.

from today i will distribute pamphlets against home shope18 products and services and also i will try to give complaints in daily news pappers.

with bad regards

mohammed mahaboob khan
              m.[protected]@yahoo.com
              Hello
              I am ashok i purchased a Spice mobile Model No. QT-55. Order no[protected]. but not mention IMEI no in bill. so please send me a bill with IMEI no. my IMEI no is [protected] svn:78 IMEI no [protected]. my id is [protected]@gmail.com.
              Complaint comments  Add a commentComplaint category Other

Homeshop18 — HS 18 denied for money refund

Arun Bishoyi
                I booked a jewelery set through order no[protected] which product code is 42779 & received the same on 26th Dec 09.When...
                Complaint comments  Comments  (16)Complaint category Online Shopping

VIDYA SHANKAR PRASAD
                Dear sir/ma'am,
                I placed an order to purchase a mobile phone through an advertisement given on color TV channel by Home Shop 18 on 16/11/2009,order number[protected] and received a cellphone of Airfone company model no. AF22, however since 1/12/09 the phone is not recognizing any SIM card being inserted in it.I called at HS 18 inquiry number several time but did not get any response,after enquiry from local mobile repairing shop i got to know that IMEI number of the phone is not valid and probably i have been given a Chinese mobile from Home Shop 18.
                Its very weird that despite of the fault of HS 18 they are not responding.
                i wanna purches a laptop pc, please guide me your colours tv show . prices should be in range 25, 000Rs to 40, 000 RS
                guys don’t fall for Airfone mobiles, trust me, i have purchased and tried couple of models its pathetic. support is even worse.
                in 1st instance i purchase airfone so call top of the line Flip29i, it didn’t have valid IMEI noes. can you believe it?
                then i purchased AF11 for one of my workers, they claim strong battery back up and all
                1st problem i faced was invalid sim (that is again due to invalid IMEI noes)
                2nd problem was there battery went down just after half an hour of talk time.
                3rd problem with AF11 is you can only access 100 contacts from your sim card (on the contrary sim stores 250)

pathetic support from airfone service centers, worst quality and are all bunch of liars and crooks.
                God save us from such cheats. Airfone is set up and run by bunch of losers, from top to bottom from company to their dealers. all cheats and frauds.

This is Rahul from Airfone Mobiles. My Mobile Phone number is +91 [protected].

First of all i would like to apologize for the inconvenience caused to you.

I would like to clarify here that all our IMEI numbers are issued by MSAI ( Mobile Standard Alliance Of India) and such a issue can happen due to lax at operators end. However, if you could update me on the problems faced by you, the same will be Solved with 24 working hours.

Rahul
                Airfone Mobiles

Shop 18/Mobile phone — Repair/replacement.

I purchased a mobile phone model no. NKTEL TOUCH PHONE from Homeshop 18 (Bill no..HS-12125 DT 29-SEP-090.The phone was delivered to me at my residence through the courier. On opeing the courier the headphone was found damaged and on using the phone the phone became defective and on contacting the company (Coplaint no 3008343), i was told to contact the courier company (ph no.[protected] with address details and was assured courier will collect the same from me.On contacting the courier company i was asked by the company that they dont have any service to that city . Very surprising ................ they have service to deliver and colllect money but not other way...... . Then i contacted the Home Shop 18 and on telling the whole story i was asked to send the mobile set through other courier if i want solution and company can not do any thing in this matter. Finally i realised that these people are not interested any more....

Baldev Raj
                Complaint comments  Add a commentComplaint category News & Media

Vimal Kumar Guntagani
                  On August 11.2009 Buyed a Wespro WM 1503 Mobile Phone through Home Shop 18, Order No:[protected]. Paid Rs.4999.00
                  and Shipped on Date: 18.08.2009. Company Agreed to give 6 Months Service support & Warranty at Vijayawada.
                  +==================================+
                  Wespro WM 1503 (Dual SIM Mode)
                  With an Serial No: MR4001013
                  Mother Board No : F63NM
                  IMEI NO : [protected]
                  IMEI NO : [protected]
                  BATTERY Model / Serial No: DYB[protected]
                  +==================================+
                  Now Home Shop 18, Wespro Mumbai, Vijayawada Service Centre People are saying that it has to be sent to Bangalore for 15 -30 Working to Complete the Charging / Mobile Battery Charging Issue.
                  Home Shop 18
                  Worli, Mumbai-400030
                  Tel:[protected]/9
                  VIJAYAWADA
                  Videotechnics,
                  Shop No : 7, Sri Chandra appartment, Opp. Nice Bar & Restaurant, Prajasakthi Nagar, Vijayawada - 520010
                  Mr. P Laxmi Narayana videotechnics.[protected]@gmail.com
                  #23-28/1A, G.S.Raju Street,
                  Opp. III Town Traffic Police Station,
                  Satyanarayanapuram,
                  Vijayawada - 5200011.
                  Krishna District, Andhra Pradesh, INDIA.
                  Phone Office : +[protected],
                  Office/Home : +[protected],
                  Ph/Cell/Mobile : +91 [protected].
                  Email Id: [protected]@varuninfosys.in
                  Jeeves consumers Service Pvt.Ltd
                  New No 77/10, old no 10,
                  Eshwari industrial estate
                  Hulimavu village
                  Banneraghatta Road
                  Bangalore-76
                  41133195/195/197
                  i have wespro mobile phoneMW 1503 dual sim but charger do not working please please give me new charger i will going to paid charged
                  I am having a wespro mobile model WM3708I, I want a battery, charger & earphone .
                  when i contacted mysore service center they are saying that they are not with wespro
                  . and it is not avaliable in local mysore and bangalore market . I am ready to pay the charges pl respond to my email _id [protected]@yahoo.co.in
                  I am facing te same problem in Mumbai too. The contact details mentioned as per the serice centre list are all not valid & my handset is now just idle without battery. Kindly let me know from where shall this battery be purchased. Mobile: WM3708i
                  I am having WM3708i mobile with me and facing charging pin problem, I have contacted every cervicing centre in Bangalore, but no reply from any body.Why to buy this type of mobiles when there is no proper service.Bull .

Prasad guptha
                  Bangalore
                  I have purched a mobile of WESPRO DUAL SIM WM on Jun-Jul 2009 from Home Shop1 18, but suddenly the charger of mobile have damaged and iwas reported to local wespro dealer at Ahmednagar but he was not responding the replacement of charger or repairable on payment, then i contact to other person of Wespro mobile company at Banglore, and their instruction i have returned the charge through courier, but still compnay have not returned my charger or responsing or contacting regarding my charge. It's very bad shows. My old Mob Number - [protected] and my current mobile number is [protected] & my E-mail ID is raval.[protected]@gmail.com. please contact to gether

Vimal Kumar K — Charger Problem

Dear Sir, we are buy the LAPTOP inspiron 15R Last 3-3-2012, my Charger Problem, unable to charge my LAPTOP, but other charger connected My LAPTOP working, Please Help me, Regards Vimal Kumar K [protected]

wrong size jeans

i have got 38 no jeans and want to change with 34 no

DOMO MINI USB CONNECTOR KEY BOARD

DEAR SAR PARCHEJ IN KEY BORD AND ODAR NO[protected] MOBAEL [protected] BUT DELEBARI TAEM DEFECTIV AND CAMPNE OAPAS BAT NAT DELEVAR TO 27/2/2014

JKSINGHAL
                    i booked a IFB make 30 ltr microwave oven after seeing on the website of homeshop18 and they acknowledge my order vide order no.[protected] in the month of Dec 2009.
                    After 2 days of booking the homeshop people start confirming the address etc. on my mobile/landline nos and after that they confirmed they will deliver by 22 th of the Dec, we haven't move out thinking that any time they can arrive to deliver the product and in absence of me at home caused problem to them.

it was shocked on 30/12/2009 a mil come rom them stating there inability to supply the appliance and they stated the refund of the same will under process.
                    also stating i experience as per the expatctation.
                    The amout was already deducted from my account.i want the interest on my amount and compensaton for the harashmnet given during this transaction.
                    here is the mail from them

Dear Jitendra Kumar Singhal,

Thank you for shopping with HomeShop18. We wish to inform you that we have processed refund against order number:[protected], sub order number 72160111.

The refund will be processed for the cancelled Sub Order through the same mode of payment E.g.: If the payment is made through Credit Card and the status is marked as cancelled, the amount would be refunded to the credit card's account.

Refund Process:
                    For credit card /Debit card mode of payment, refund processing time is 6-8 working days.
                    For COD/check/DD mode of payment, refund processing time is 15-20 working days.
                    For orders placed through gift certificates, refund mode would be through gift certificate and a new gift certificate would be issued.

Continue shopping at www.homeshop18.com

With Warm regards,
                    Customer Service
                    HomeShop18

THIS IS A SYSTEM GENERATED MAIL. REPLIES TO THIS MAIL ID WILL NOT BE RESPONDED.

DILIP JOSHI
                      I HAD PUECHASED ONE S-30 MOBILE OF SIGMATEL VIDE ORDER NO[protected] DT.14.12.2009 THRU MY MOBILE NO-[protected] WHEN I GOT DELIVERY AFTER PAYING CASH RS.3999/- TO THE COURIOR MAN I OPENED THE PACKET I FOUND THAT THE MOBILE BOX WAS NOT SEALED AND THE MOBILE SET WAS DIFFERENT AS IT WAS SHOWN ON TV.

WHEN I STARTED THE MOBILE I FOUND BATTERY PROBLEM AND BATTERY CHRGE WAS LASTING FOR 10-15 MINUTES, SOUND QUALITY WAS POOR, VIBRATOR WAS NOT THERE IN THE MOBILE. EVERY THING WAS DIFFERENT THAN WHAT IT WAS SHOWN ON TV.

I COMPLAINED IT TO CUSTOMER CARE AFTER GETTIG DELIVERY THEY GAVE ME THE NUMBER OF SERVICE CENTRE IN DELHI[protected]/1432 WHICH WERE NOT RESPONDING. THEN AGAIN ON 04.01.2010 I CALLED TO CUSTOMER CARE THEY GAVE ME SERVICE CENTRE'S NO [protected] & [protected] THE 1ST NUMBER WAS OF CHANDIGARH WHILE I AN LIVING IN KOLKATA THE CONCERN PERSON TOLD I HE IS NOT RELATED WITH THIS PRODUCT AND 2ND ONE WAS NOT RESPONDING.

I DONT KNOW THE AUTHORITY OF CUSTOMER CARE PERSON I CALLED 2 TIMES AND GOT DIFFERENT REPLY ONE SAYS YOU CALLED TO SERVICE CENTRE AND ANOTER IS SAYING YOU SEN YOUR HANDSET TO OUR COURIOR BY CALLING TO THE NUMBER[protected] BOTH THE NUMBERS I WAS NOT GETTING ANY RESPONSE.

THIS IS THE MATTER OF CHEATING GENUINE PEOPLE.

I AGAIN REQUEST YOU TO KINDLY GET BAK YOUR PRODUCT AND REFUND MY MONEY BACK OTHERWISE I SHALL BE BOUND TO TAKE SOME LEGAL ACTION.I AN TOTALLY PUZZLED.

REGARDS

DILIP JOSHI
                      KOLKATA

Vanketesh lalit Baori
                        After lot of reminders and follow-up I have no option but to move an application with the appropriate consumer forum for non performance of delivery of free gift after being informed thruough letter, copy of which I have already marked to your desk on 03.12.2009.

So far I have not been given any reason for why such an delay is being done nor any body has responded. I also have an confirmation for sending the gift from your desk through email 04.12.2009.

Since I have been associated with this company and my experience was good so far, except for this issue, as a last chance I once again give them an opportunity to respond by confirming when will the free gift be despatched.

Non delivery of Free gift

S K
                          I have purchased Fuzizone mobile hand set from HS-18 (Home Shop 18 - a TV consumer product channel show & seller). The promo showed a very effcient & comfortable hand set but the product happened to be slow and I lost many data ie. contanct No. and even software is not upto the standard.

Many times it does not even record the things intended like organisor.

The product claims that if the consumer is dis satisfied, we can return the product & we will get teh refund, but now they refuse. The cost of the product was Rs5900/-.

I have to thro away the product in case not returned back.

Home Shop 18 — Substandard products

I have purchased jewellery vide order no[protected] dtd 04.12.09 thru Home shop 18, on receiving it was found that the gold plating is very poor (got peeled off) & also one item got repeated out of five. On contacting HS 18 they told that there is provision of replacement/refund if send thru their approved courier service P&T, however on contacting them (courier service) at[protected] they refused to do so becoz as their is no service in my town (Jamshedpur).

My worry is if I send thru some other courier what is the guarantee that refund/replacement is made to my expectation looking at already pending 24 complints.???

You can check exclusive jwellary & watches on this link:-

Nilesh
                          Realy bad impression for HS18
                          I had ordered a fujezone dual sim mobile full touch ephone with 6 months seller's warranty with a dual sim mobile free with it and received it on 14/08/2010 vid order no.[protected] for product code 57718 but while charging the charger of the ephone (touch screen) is not working. Please arrange replacement of it.

Srinivas Kassa

Recently I bought one mobile through Home Shop 18 from Nakamachi Techno Pvt Ltd. On the second day of receiving the mobile... the charger got stopped to working... then I have sent for replacement the charger...
                            After that I came to know, the IMEI number for the mobile is invalid... the I have sent again for replacement along with Battery... but I got the replaced mobile without battery...

The main interesting thing is that the replaced mobile also the defective... like it always switch off if I get the call, or if I make call and some times it switched off and will not be switch on....

I am facing lot of problems to use the mobile....

So, I am thinking that the Home Shop 18 is having contracts with other companies like who sells defective products...

The warranty period for the mobile initially they have given me is 6 months... but out that around e months... I did not use mobile due to all above the reasons....

Can any body suggest... what action I can take for this...

Srinivas Kassa
                            I am also facing lot of problems to use the mobile...& return back mobile set after one day (mobile recieved date-23.11.09 return 24.11.09) at nakamichi situated at saidulajab on 24th november but not refund recieved till date many time to call to home shop & nakamichi also but not any responce from home shop & nakamichi & i call to direct nakamichi manager Mr. Kapoor his no. is [protected] every time promise me your refund come in one week but not any refund recieved till date.Sir request you please help me regarding refund because already delay my no. is [protected].Arjun Singh-1/219 Dakshin Puri New Delhi-110062

fujezone dual sim mobile — defective piece

my name is darshan.order no :[protected].
                            i recieved fujezone dual sim screen touch mobile on 7/2/2010. from shop 18. but this mobile is defective peace. earphone of the mobile not connect with mobile.more over voice of the mobile and camera quality is very bad .i do not want use this product.i want my maoney back.i not found any quality which they told me about the mobile.they sold me chines mobile in the name of brand name,.they cheated me,.i request to you plz do some thing for me. i want my money refund.i did not used this mobile i packed it as i get .i only check it and with in 15 min i found this all defect in the mobile. i already talked with the supervisor they gave me complain no : 5347024.i do not want replace it.i just want money back in any cost.plz reply me on my e mail id ..darshu.[protected]@yahoo.com

thank you.
                            Guys, those are NOT problems or concerns, they are SPECIAL features provided by Nakamachi Techno Pvt Ltd. and Marketed by Home Shop 18 online.

Try to utilize Brand NEW and UNIQUE features... :-)

Cheers,
                            KK

kriti chitranshi
                              I ordered a soft toy online from the same website on 18th of nov 09. They claim as the product to be deliverd within 10-12 working days. But each i called them they told me that order will be delivered within 48 hours. But suddenly I received a message on 5th of dec' 09 that your ordered has been cancelled and the money will be refunded to you.
                              then as I called their customer care for the mode of payment of the Miss Komal was there on other side on the behalf of HomeShop 18 she told me that refund will be via cheque. I told her thet please credit that to my bank account from which i made the payment for the same, she asked me that it is not possible and at the same time she was very rude. She asked me to hold for further information. I holded my call for 22 minutes and and it got disconnected automatically.
                              As my sister's b'day was there so i wanted to gift the soft toy to her that also passed and its a traumetic situation for me. So, here I request you to please take a proper action against it and ask them to credit the amount to the same account.

Saurabh Singh Thakur

I regret to inform that I am fed up with the kind of services provided to me by Home Shop 18. I have given the order for some Roses & Chocolattes on 15th of November online which I specifically told them to be deliver on 22nd of November to nagpur as it was my fiancee's birthday.
                                Then I called them on 21st to confirm but they told me that it would take atleast 10 working days to deliver the product. After that I followed them many times and spoke to so many Executives but every one has some or the other excuses that it will deliver in 1 day or the Courier guy will call you in 2 days time or give us some time, will give you a call back which they never does.
                                Many a times they kept my call on hold for around 20 odd minutes after which I didn't had any options but to disconnect the call as it unnecessarily increasing my bill only.
                                I have already spent a lot of money in follow up with them but there is no result yet as the product is not yet delivered to the destination.
                                I request the Consumer Forum to take strict action against them as it really has created a lot of mental torture on my mind, I even had a fight with my Fiancee because of it as she feels that I am lying and I actually didn't gave any order as such.

I request you to take the action ASAP.

Thanks & Regads
                                Saurabh Singh
                                purchased through teleshop of Maharashtra times an item MP4 and MP3 player supporting USB. Every time they are assured that they will give us a free gift of tiffin with tiffin bag which isnot recieved by me. Even the MP4/MP3 player is only USB.
                                Everything is false in the advt. Eventhough pamplet or circuit is not given with it.
                                Kindly change or take back the item.

Sunil Thakre
                                  This is refence to the Spypen With audio video recorder purchased online from Home shop 18 through order no.[protected] by paying through credit card.I recived the same through courier but found faulty after telephonic talk with homeshop18 customer service no [protected] &[protected] they advised me to sent the faulty product TO Ams Exporters Shop no 5.1.750/7 Haridas market Bank street Koti Hyderabad.I sent the product along with the original bill through Shree Balaji express Flat No.06,Shop no.1 Prabhu arcade ashoka road Back to fame theater Nashik-03.
                                  When i spoke to Homeshop18 regarding the refund they asked me for the POD since last 3 months my son is regularly visiting DTDC Franchisee M/S Balaji Express Nashik who is failed to provide us POD of courier consignment note-T33744787 Dated 05/09/2009.The scanned copy of the same is enclosed.You are requested to please help in this matter,so we can get refunds from M/S Homeshop18.

Sunil Thakre

Refunds

AMS exporter — refund

i purchased 8gb mp3 player from india times shopping and the product they sent me doesn't working they take delivery charges and after that they deliver that in 15days and the product they deliver is also different from what they displayed in india times shopping .......please help me get my money back my order no is[protected] and the merchant no is 101121
                                  Complaint comments  Add a commentComplaint category Electronics & Appliances

Mohd. Asif

we have booked a product of vedeocon Hometheatre system 5.1 channel
                                    through Homeshop 18 channel, our order no. is[protected], paid amt. 1854
                                    by ch. no 631838 ( HDFC BANK LTD.) Br. Yamuna Vhr. Dated 1.11.09,
                                    Homeshop 18 channel already Recived my payment in 5.11.09, but company
                                    not send my product. so please you take the action on this company as soon
                                    as possible & solve our problem.

i look possitive Response from your end ( Mohd Asif )
                                    Complaint comments  Add a commentComplaint category Electronics & Appliances

Recently Discussed

(0 minutes ago)
                                      Flipkart
                                      Not able to apply buyback offer
                                      (4 minutes ago)
                                      Kissht
                                      Threatening/Unethical Behavior/False information by KISSHT
                                      (5 minutes ago)
                                      Axis Bank
                                      Regarding invalid user credentials while registering net banking
                                      (8 minutes ago)
                                      Idea Cellular
                                      idea cellular not activating my postpaid sim
                                      (17 minutes ago)
                                      Union Host (Unionhost.com)
                                      worst web hosting provider company. big cheater. fraud company.