Honda 2 Wheelers India
Honda Motorcycle & Scooter India Pvt. Ltd.

Honda 2 Wheelers India Customer Care

Plot No. 1, Sector 3, IMT Manesar, Distt. Gurgaon, Haryana - 122050
Tel: +91 12 4229 0911, +91 12 4229 0919, +91 12 4229 0926
Fax: +91 12 4229 0891, +91 12 4229 0890

Tapukara
Plot No. SPL-2(D), 2(E), 2(F), 2(G), Tapukara Industrial Area, Distt. Alwar, Rajasthan - 301707
+91 14 9367 8200, +91 14 9367 8500

Narsapura
Plot Nos 109 to 142, KIADB, Narsapura Industrial Area, Karinayakanahalli Village, Kasba Hobli, Malur Taluk, District Kolar, Karnataka - 563130

Regional Offices
East Regional Office
1st Floor, Amar Jyoti Building, 10 Belvedre Road, Alipore, Kolkata, West Bengal - 700027
Tel: +91 33 2456 5747, +91 33 4401 3200
Fax: +91 33 4401 3201

Central Regional Office
3rd Floor, Cyber Tower TC-34/V-2, Vibhuti Khand, Gomti Nagar. Lucknow, Uttar Pradesh - 226010
Tel: +91 52 2678 3500
Fax: +91 52 2678 3599

North Regional Office
A 105, 1st Floor, Iris Tech Park, Sector 48, Sohna Road, Gurgaon, Haryana - 122018
Tel: +91 12 4660 6900
Fax: +91 12 4660 6999

South Regional Office
Unit – 01, 1st Floor, West Wing, Golden Heights, 59th C Cross, 4th M Block, Rajajinagar, Bangalore, Karnataka - 560010
Tel: +91 80 4969 0000
Fax: +91 80 4969 0019

West Regional Office
Plot No. 26, Survey No.47, Vivek Nagar, Akurdi, Pune, Maharastra - 411035
+91 20 2724 0026, +91 20 2724 0028

Zonal Offices
Ahmedabad
611-612, Venus Atlantis Corporate Park, Prahladnagar Road, Satellite, Ahmedabad, Gujarat - 380051
Tel: +91 79 6604 2100
Fax: +91 79 6604 2199

Bhopal
Plot No.1,2,3,6 & 7, Windsor Madhya Building, Dhamkheda, Kolar Road, Bhopal, Madhya Pradesh - 462042
Tel: +91 75 5676 7900
Fax: +91 75 5676 7999

Bhubaneshwar
4th Floor, Creative Plaza Building, Bhubaneshwar, Odisha - 751010
Tel: +91 67 4660 7600, +91 67 4660 7619
Fax : +91 67 4660 7620

Chennai
3rd & 4th Floor, No. 10, GJ Complex, First Main Road, CIT Nagar, Chennai, Tamilnadu - 600035
Tel: +91 44 6672 6100, +91 44 6672 6166
Fax: +91 44 6672 6199

Hyderabad
No. 8-2-624/A/1, Ground Floor, MB Towers, Banjara Hills, Road No. 10, Hyderabad, Andhra Pradesh - 500034
Tel: +91 40 6721 2600
Fax: +91 40 6721 2699

Mohali
Plot No. C 124, Eltop Area, Industrial Area, Phase - VIII, Mohali, Punjab - 160055

Raipur
Unit no. :- 509-510-511, 5th Floor, Wallfort Ozone, Fafadih Chowk, Raipur, Chhattisgarh - 492001
Tel: +91 77 1662 0300
Fax : +91 77 1662 0399

Jaipur
A-7, 4th Floor, Man Upasana Plaza, Sardar Patel Marg, C Scheme,
Jaipur, Rajasthan - 302001

Nagpur
2nd Floor, Business Enclave, Near Lake View Enclave, Atomic Energy Road, Wadi Amravati Road, Nagpur - 440023

Patna
Office No. 201, 204 & 208, 2nd Floor, G VMall, Boring Road, Patna - 800001

Varanasi
Unit No- 301, 3rd Floor, Varanasi Trade Center, Maqbool Alam Road, Khajuri, Varanasi - 221002

View More Information...

Bad

Honda 2 Wheelers India Complaints & Reviews

Dear Sir

I bought a new Honda CB Shine bearing registration number TN 33 AT 7962 on[protected], current It had ran 2500 kms and had finished three free service within due date, but the headlight coil had problems and it is not glowing, only the pass light is glowing.

Currently I am working in Coimbatore and I was using the vehicle in coimbatore, I got this problem form[protected], when I contacted the Pressanna Honda they said that the LIGHT COIL had gone and there is NO WARRANTY for the electrical items. The Noble Honda dealers too said that the same reason when contacted that they cant give warranty.

Apart from dealers quote I wonder whether a new coil will go within six months from the date of buying. Please look into this issue and please suggest a kind solution for the problem.

Maheswaran.S.K
Aug 13, 2020

On 14.10.2011 I have complained the Dealer code RJ14-D0019 Satnam Honda, Tonk Road Jaipur for the Aviator scooter I have purchased. Content of complaint is as follows:

This is to inform you that I have purchased a scooter of make Honda Aviator Disk Break C W ( Reg No- RJ14-BC-5515) from you on 20th Nov, 2010. Details of the scooter are as follows:
    1. Chassis Number : ME4JF214LA8014828
    2. Engine Number : JF21E9137181

Since the date of purchase, I am facing the undermentioned technical problems:

1. Self start has not been working.

2. The scooter is supporting only kick start and everytime it is required to pull the choke for doing kick start. It was told to me that only once a day it is required to pull the choke. But on my scooter it is always required to pull the choke to start it.

3. The most critical and frequent problem is that the scooter and all its operations suddenly gets stop in between the running traffic. As a result I met minor accidents many times and major accident twice, which is causing unaffordable life risk to me. As the self start is not working, it becomes difficult to put the scooter on main stand and kick start the scooter in the heavy running traffic and therefore, everytime I have been required to pull the scooter out of the heavy traffic to the side lane, which is very difficult for me to do so in the heavy traffic. This activity occurs 2-3 times almost every day.

4. Horn becomes distorted while using indicator.

I have complained the above said issues many times to the engineers and higher authorities of your organization, but it is disappointing to say that all the said problems are persisting and have not been resolved yet.
    Honda Products are known for their good quality and superior after sale service. Being a customer it is my right to get the product and service for which I have paid, therefore, I request you to kindly rectify the above said problems at the earliest.

2 On 03.11.2011 again I have complained the dealer. Content of complain is as follows:
    In continuation to the complaints reported to you on 14.10.2011. I would like to inform you that almost for 15 days scooter was with you and I have collected the same on 31.10.2011. But still scooter is having various technical problems. Description of problems is as follows:
    1. Self start is not working if scooter is kept off for approx 15-20 minutes.
    2. Every time it is required to pull the choke to do kick start, whenever scooter remains off for approx 20-25 minutes. After pulling the choke it is required to do 5-6 kicks to start the scooter.
    3. Kick does not come back to its usual position when I do kick.
    4. Scooter vibrates a lot while driving and gives unusual sound.
    5. Horn gets distorted frequently.
    6. Head light appears dim.
    7. Handle is little bent on right side.
    Ever since I purchased this scooter not a single day I have spent in peace and regularly I am complaining various issues in the scooter, but it is disappointing to say that inspite of my regular complains and requests; faults/ issues in scooter are kept on replicating and various new issues are also introduced.
    You must agree that I am suffering with no fault of mine and as a good dealer of Honda products should take care for the products and services you deal in. I therefore, request you to replace my scooter with the new one, otherwise I shall have no option except to proceeds under the consumer rights.

BUT TILL DATE THE PROBLEMS ARE NOT RESOVLED BY THE DEALER. EVERY NEXT DAY I AM CONTACTING THE DEALER TO RECTIFY THE TECHNICAL PROBLEMS OF MY SCOOTER, BUT THEY ARE EITHER REPLICATING THE TECHNICAL PROBLEMS OR INTRODUCING NEW PROBLEMS.

I NEED FAVOUR FROM YOU TO KINDLY INTERVEN IN THE MATTER AND PROVIDE SOLUTION.

Yours faithfully,
    Seema Singh
    Mob. [protected]
    Aug 13, 2020

I am Sant Kumar Verma i have purchased cb Unicorn Dazzler, Chasis no-ME4KCO9AKA8024076,Engine no-KC09E2024123.
      Unfortunatly when i am return back from home suddently I have meet a road accident on 29-mar-2011, in that reasons my motorcycle is fully dameged.
      So i submitted my motorcycle to honda show room at Durgapur City
      Center(WB) motor cycle no is WB-40-S-6093 on 12th may 2011 for repearing.
      But still i have not receive my motor cycle with a runing condition.
      Due to no spear parts avlebal on any show room,,& Approx 6 months passed …… Insurance about to lapse on 07/11/2011,,

Requesting to you Plz take necessary action,,

Sant Kumar Verma
      Durgapur(WB)
      MOB- [protected],
      Aug 13, 2020

i have gone to platinum honda, opp. grain market, g.t. Road khanna, to buy honda activa, instead of giving the scooter. The dealer tell there is shortage of the scooter. I told him to book my scooter but he refuses to do so. Rather he was ready to give scooter on extra money.
        Aug 13, 2020
        CHARGING FOR DEFECTIVE PARTS DURING WARRANTRY PERIOD BY JAS MOTORS SAMBALPUR.ON WRITING TO THE COMPANY THE COMPANY SAYS CONTACT THE DEALER.MY DATE OF PURCHASE OF CB TWISTER IS[protected] COLOUR BLACK.ENGINE NO JC47E0012701.I WAS INFORMED BY THE SERVICE MANAGER MISS SUNITA MOB NO [protected] FOR REIMBURSEMENT OF THE COST OF DEFECTIVE PARTS THAT I HAD PAID ON[protected].NOW SHE SAYS APPROVAL OF COMPANY IS PENDING.ARE THE COMPANY PEOPLE PLAYING WTH THE CUSTOMER.

H.K.PANDA
        SAMBLAPUR.
        I bought a honda shine from aryabhangyhonda showroom at aluva, ernakulam dt, bike handle is not smooth to ride, because the handle have bend, rear shock upsorber also not working properly, I already inform these problem to showroom, but they did not acept.please suport to me for repairing or change this sparts . details of bike-my name joby C A. KL 40E 8018.PERUMBAVOOR EKM DT .KERALA.
        I Shiv Prasad Semwal, one of the Honda (aviator) customer.I am complaining about the bad service. I bought a new model of Honda aviator which having engine No 9241847 and battery make Exide – no – 300711A7 from your “ Ess Ell Honda showroom, Rajpur road, Dehradun” on 02/09/ 2011. Colour of my vehicle is black. Sir my complain is that the battery of vehicle is not working properly. We took the vehicle to showroom for its service on dated 16/9/11 & they told us that the battery is not working properly, you have to leave your battery here for repairing. After two days we received charged battery. Again on 25/10/11 battery get discharge after that we submitt again that battery at Ess Ell Honda showroom, Rajpur road on 29/10/11.

But Ess ell Honda Rajpur road sales person said that, EXIDE is responsible for battery problem you have to contact these numbers [protected] and [protected]. Then we call to these number on dated 9/11/11 .we talk about vheicle battery problem and request him to please give us new battery. then EXIDE person said that, we will not give u new battery & don’t call us from next time because we are not responsible, you can only talk with Ess ell Honda Rajpur road Dehradun related to your problem.

Sir we are requesting you please provides us new battery and solve our problem. I[censored] will not reply us within seven days regarding my problem, then we will go to consumer court and publish this news on daily news paper. I hope that you will solve my complain on priority base.

We are waiting for positive response on very urgent basis.

Shiv Prasad Semwal
        dehradun
        I Shaikh Siraj Reside In Mira Rd East Had Purchased CB Twister Yellow Metallic In The Month Of September/2011 From Dealer Mittal Motor (Khoperkhein).
        I Got My Bike By Default Company Defective Like (Problem In Chain Spooked, Front Fork, Noise In Engine, Disc Break, Bike Is Shivering When Using Disc Break.)
        As My Bike Is In Warranty Period So The Company Is Not Rectifying My Problem In Warranty As The Company Is Asking Money To Rectifying My Problem
        I am Facing Lots Of Problem, As I Purchased The Bike On Full Cash Payment And My Bike Is In Warranty But Then Also I am Facing Lot Of Problem Regarding My Bike. My Problem Is Not Been Rectified Till Yet. Please Do Contact Me ASAP By Phone Or By Revert Of My Mail.

Here I am Putting Down Some Information :

Dealers Name : Mittal Motor (Khoperkhein)
        Owners Name : Vinod Mittal
        Dealers Owner Contact No. : [protected]
        Bike Engine No. : jc47e2003868
        Chasi No. : me4j6fb800'1750
        Purchase Date : Sep-2011.

Thanks--
        Shaikh Siraj,
        +[protected].
        Skype Id: shakhsiraj86
        Mumbai.
        I am Tushar Kanta Jena, I buy Honda Dazzler Black colour in 2010 from ANUPAMA MOTERS, TALCHER (Angul).
        In some day before I am suffering accident, In accident I loss my front Visor, Head Light & handle. It can't available in Showroom,

We are waiting for positive response on very urgent basis, Please Verification my Complain either I inform in consumer case.

Name-Tushar Kanta Jena
        Dist-Angul, Talcher
        State-Odisha
        Showroom:- ANUPAMA MOTERS, TALCHER
        Cell No-[protected]

I was promised the delivery of my Honda Unicorn Dazzler on date: 10.09.2011.
          When i went to collect the bike in the evening on 10th i was told by the manager that they have not received the disbursement from my bank. But i was sure that my bank (HDFC bank) had already disbursed the payment, since i had received a mail as well as a message of the same. On my showing the message from bank to the manager he decided to look into it, and came back saying that they had not received the payment, nor any letter of disbursement. Finally i demanded to cancel the booking and asked them to return my down-payment money. After listening to this, they were able to find the bank disbursement letter from somewhere and saying sorry for the trouble gave me the delivery of bike. But they said that the bike is still to be registered with the RTO, and also did not provide me the invoice number, invoice copy, insurance papers, warrenty card, customer book, extended warrenty book and the vechile number of the coming Friday date:16.09.2011. This i accepted as the manager requested several times and I felt pity for him. But again I was wrong to have trusted him.

Now, on Friday, i did not get any of the above commited documents, and i was shocked to know that the manager had put the delivery date of my vechile as 14.09.2011 instead of 10.09.2011, and then i again was told to wait till 21.09.2011. I waited, just because i had no time to go and fight. Finally I got the vechile nomber on 21.09.2011. I still had to wait to get the documents the next date 22.09.2011. That too without the extended warranty book, warranty card, H2W roadside assistance card, which i was told to get from the sales manager who had sold me the bike, who was absent that day, so was told to come next day.

Now this was more than i could take, and i started to shout, and the concerned back office assistant shouted back at me. But she finally was at fault and had to do give the balance documents to me (again, i dont know how they managed to get it, which they were not able to give without the sales manager).

So finally after facing such a mental harassment i could buy my bike. The executives, managers and the back office assistants lack professionalism and are very rude to the customers once they know that the sale has taken place and the worst when it comes to customer treatment.
          Dear Nikhil,
          You haven not mentioned the Honda dealer with whom you had a bad experience. If you could post that name, prospective customers like me can avoid such dealers.
          Thank you!

I V.AASHISH bought CB SHINE Regno-AP 5 BS 1524 Engine no-JC36E 2109124 on[protected] in SRI KANAKADURGA AUTOMOBILES in VIJAYAWADA.
            There i bought extended warranty+maintainence package that states after completion of free services the company will provide extra 9 free services and 1 year extra warranty for engine under that scheme. At present, i am residing in kakinada.I contacted regarding above scheme in SRI DEVI HONDA,KAKINADA. He was not accepting package. Please look into the matter and kindly see that i can avail the above scheme and your valuable services at kakinada.

thanking you,

yours sincerely,
            V.AASHISH
            Aug 13, 2020

Hi Myself Ankit Parikh([protected])..
              I had given my honda aviator for servicing at Punjab Honda on 1st Sept 2011.....

I would like to log a complaint that I’m facing with my Honda CB Unicorn Dazzler purchased from M/s. Muthoot Honda, Thiruvalla on October 2010. From the very beginning the front & rear shock absorbers were faulty and felt very uncomfortable. I pointed out the issue at the service stations on every time of service. They informed that it will be alright after 3rd or 4th free service. The problem with front shake absorber was rectified satisfactorily during the second time of free service (logged through this website). But the problem with rear shock absorber is still annoying me. I tried to contact Honda through their web. But no positive solution till date. It seems to be the Honda is not interested in giving spares to customers. What to do?
              Scarcity in spare parts
              Aug 13, 2020
              Now a days Honda is not showing interest on after sales service spare parts (they are concentrating only on New vehicle selling), while discussing with DIDAR Motors chennai, they replied that they are struggling more about spare parts of all Honda 2 wheeler, after so much of struggle, they are getting spares after 3 to 4 months,
              if the situation continues!!!???
              people may afraid?? to buy NEW HONDA 2 WHEELERS.
              they may go for alternate vehicle
              I have given my unicorn for service to change GASKET & CLUTCH 25 DAYS BEFORE TILL DATE MY VEHICLE DIDNOT GET SPARES, AS WELL AS I AM NOT ABLE TO TAKE MY BIKE BACK.

Product

It is a worst bike, everyday I am facing new experiences, it is only 10 months old bike..you know till date I dint know how much my bike mileage..
              before take my bike my friends and family members tooled me regarding Shine bike, still Trusted the brand and I took, but it is very bad, i never suggest a shine to my friends and family members

RESPECTED SALES MANAGER,

I have booked a HONDA ACTIVA on the name of PUROHIT RONAKKUMAR NARENDRAKUMAR on 13th dec 2010 & I paid full payment on 29th july 2011. The sales adviser promissed me to give delivery on 27th july 2011 but he wasn't give a delivery of vehicle till today. Now he is not giving me a particular date of delivery & not giving a satisfied replay.Looking for prompt & positive replay.

CONTACT DETAIL :- [protected]

Compaint Regading Service Support,

Name: Goswami Ravindragiri
                  Email: rg.[protected]@gmail.com
                  Dealer Name: City Honda, Bangalore, India.
                  Model name: CB UNICORN DAZZLER
                  COLOR: Red
                  Vehicle Reg No: KA 01 ES 7915

I am not happy with my bikes 3rd service,

I ask for make it tighten, but even after service still it is loose.
                  I reply I am getting that it is because of disk break we can not make it tighten.

Please take some action.
                  greetings
                  My name is Rasheed, My self and my family haveing three HONDA UNICORN vichile. therefore we booked one more vehicle for HONDA SHINE in last week in tirupur showroom. unfortunatly we received the call from your showroom for collect the vehicle. however we when to the showroom by the time they said if you are agree to doing for this EXTRAFITTING, TEFFLONE COATING AND AMC. then only we will deliver ...but last time we didt face this kind of problems So We request you to pls let me know is this your comany rule or not ? for this reason we couldnt able to by the vehicle on today.thay are asking return letter from our side pls advice what we have to do.
                  pls note; complaint agnest to PRASANA HONDA TIRUPUR, TAMIL NADU.
                  rgds
                  Rasheed
                  tirupur

Compaint Regading Service Support,

Name: Sunanda Dakhare
                  Email: [protected]@gmail.com
                  Dealer Name: Sai point Honda, Yavatmal(Maharashtra), India.
                  Model name: Activa honda
                  COLOR: white
                  Vehicle Reg No: M.H.29AG3603

I am not happy with my scooters 3rd servicing,
                  I noticed that service center, sai point Honda Yavatmal don't take 3rd servicing seriously, they even don't pay attention towards customers problem about vehicle, I take my bike to showroom's service center on 25th of October 2013 and kept it to them for 3 day's but even then they return me my bike as it is without solving even problem of mirror setting and they imports lots of scratch on it and when we complained on it they are just saying that it was not happened due to them and its our fault
                  I ask for make it clear and we report it to the service manager even then they don't take it as serious issue is that what your activa servicing means? to scratch the peoples scooter then what will be the importance of it if your harming our vehicle.

I own a Honda CB Twister manufactured in April 2011.
                    The vehicle number is KA 01 ET 1970.
                    I bought the bike from Dream Honda, Ramagondana Halli, Near Whitefield, Bangalore.
                    I gave the bike for my second free service at Sapphire Honda, JP Nagar, Beside Bangalore central on 22nd July 2011.
                    There is a major issue in the bike. There is oil leakage of DISC fluid near the hand brake.
                    The Sapphire Honda representatives are not responding well to the issue at all.
                    They are blaming Honda is not responding to them.
                    I am not at all convinced with the service I am getting from the Sapphire Honda.
                    Aug 13, 2020

I purchased my Shine @ ABVR Honda, Cuddalore for the purpose of my son's project work. When i brought the vehicle for 1st service, it was intimated that the bore piston assembly needs to be replaced on warranty by the dealer. But for the last 2 months no action has been made and till date the part is not replaced, citing lack of supply from HMSI. i bought the vehicle considering its reputation in quality, now if there is no spares, then how can i trust honda. If my vehicle is not ready in the next 15 days, i will be compelled to get assistance from the consumer court. I hope this action will not be required.

Vehicle Reg No: TN31 AD 7628

Purchase Date: 14/06/2011

Venkatesan
                      Please forwarded my complaint to Honda2wheeler company

Honda2wheeler — honda activa

I have sent 2 mails to [protected]@honda2wheelersindia. com 2 days before but till time NO RESPONSE from them...
                      i have honda shine, up81x2300, get very trubile due to deposit bike on[protected], yet not get serviced, while the such bike so many time provide for service and always get leat or after two-three weeks.without satisfaction.from rs honda aligarh and yet the staff also behave too dull.which not far imagine.
                      I have bought honda activa from SAMARTH HONDA, Udaipur, rajasthan in Nov. and from very first day i was not satisfied with some noises producing through clutch and veromatic and some friction noise and main stand noise in jerks.
                      at the time of 1st service i have detailed to mention in job card to stop all but not done and del. the vehicle without washing which i have already told the same day on phone.

i request you to pl. do the needful to satisfied me with the product and your services

puja agrawal

JAI HIND SIR/MAM,
                        I want to give you following information

My(customer) Name :-Abhishek Singh
                        Bike...

Hello, I purchased Honda Stunner 125 three months back from Race Honda and taken two service from the same.My bike odometer reading around 2800km and it is full with diseases,it hard to believe reputed company like Honda is giving such inferior product in market.
                        Vehicle problems details:-1.Vibrate badly above sixty speed and crank noise comes too badly from the vehicle,2.Engine Overheating problem,it is hard to put the foot on foot rest after completion 10-12 km or less in case of congested areas.3. Engine oil leakage problem from magneto bolt side 4.Throttle cable not working properly due to which RPM get Stuck above 2000 RPM does not retain.

I am the type of customer who can 4/Rs in demand of 2R/s but cannot tolerate such type of problem in my vehicle.So I need a clarification from the company side why they given to me inferior quality product in exchange of 62000/RS cash payment.

Also I need permanent solution of the registered complaint otherwise I ill legal action against the company.

Deepak Sharma ([protected])
                        Aug 13, 2020
                        Not satisfied with above mentioned product performance.
                        I m also a technical person and bought this bike( Stunner 125) because of my younger brother request.I was aware about the product feedback but it is up to mentioned level it is hard to believe. If you are not looking for the improvement of this product please make this product discontinue in market.

Deepak Sharma ([protected])
                        airtel tv dth poor signal weak .customer id:[protected]
                        Reg tel no [protected]
                        my bike also have similar problems... its engine vibration is very high at 3500rpm onwards. within the period of free service, i had compliant of speedometer cable and disk brake.i had to change the major kit of disk break.

i have purchase Honda Activa 3 years before

when earlier days it was fine, but due to battery is located in...
                          Complaint regarding Honda 2 Wheelers and Service Center J.S.P. HONDA CHENNAI
                          N0 22/24, PADI PUDHUNAGAR MAIN ROAD...

MY SELF PRAVIN GIRHE I dropped my vehicle FRM last 20days REG. no.MH-04 EU621.IN VIHAN HONDA SERVICES IN THANE (W) GHODBUNDER ROAD. FRM LAST 20 DAYS DUE TO INSURANCE CLAIM BUT I NOT RECEIVED MY VEHICLE TILL DATE AND THEY SAID PARTS R NOT IN STOCK & NO BODY WILL ENTERTAINT.I THINK THEY ARE ARRANGE THE PARTS FRM ANOTHER SHOWROOM IN THANE. I DONT KNOW HOW MANY DAYS FOR RECEIVING MY VECHICLE..& THE EVERY TIME AFTER FINISHING THE SERVICE WASHING IS NOT PROPER ANY VIBRATION IN FIBER PART THEY ARE SKIPP.THIS IS MY SECOND TIME COMPLAINT IN HONDA HEAD OFFICE.I AM WAITING FOR UR REPLY AS EARLY AS POSSIBLE. AND PLS TRY TO RECEIVE MY VEHICLE AS EARLY AS POSSIBLE.
                          THANKS REGARDS
                          PRAVIN GIRHE
                          MARINE DESIGN ENGINEER
                          THANE(WEST) -400607
                          MUMBAI
                          [protected].
                          Aug 13, 2020
                          I bought an ACTIVA on Oct. 2010 from Nawab Honda, GGN., Haryana. On April 2011, I went there for some accidental servicing though my insurence co. But till today it is not complete due to non availibility of parts from HONDA. I have aiready paid full payment to the dealer and complained about it to you 4 times.
                          Pl. take n/a.
                          COMPLAINT:
                          My son met with an accident with the bike on 9th November 2011. My bike was damaged and for the servicing and repairing, I submitted the bike to the service center i.e Beeaar Honda Lucknow on November 12 2011. But I have been facing lot of problems with the servicing. It’s happened around 12 days and still the bike is in same condition despite of the Insurance Claim also being passed and my continuous visits to the service center as well.
                          The executives from the service center are continuously saying the same thing from past 12 days that the parts which are to be changed are not available.
                          I am fed up with the service of the company. They always give us a distinct date and when we visit the center, the bike is in same condition and they are ready with the same words as well that the “Parts are not available”.
                          SUDARSHAN AGARWAL

I have purchased new Honda CB twister by paying an amount 50,174/- from Ace Honda dated after saving last five month salary.I loved my vehcile so i have done every scheduled service in authorised service center. From last few days noise is coming from engine compartment. I went to Pragyan Honda, Mr. Ajay (Service Advisor) has checked my vehcileand told us that noise is comming from crank, it may be broken inside engine. He has given esitmate of mininmum Rs. 1500/-. It may be up & down after dismantling.

The failure is happen in very early stage after doning servicing.I am very surprising for product future and customer handling by Dealer.Service detail is as below :

Ist servcie 11/02/2011 850 km Prakash Automobile
                            2nd Service 31/03/2011 1700 Km Prakash Automobile
                            3rd Service 28/05/2011 3356 Km Pragyan Honda

Sir, I request you that pl try replace my vehicle.

Vikash Ranjan Srivastava

dear sir
                              my problem is that i am not getting the AIR FILTER of my vehicle activa it is damaged and i want to change...
                              Pratik Honda has lost my Honda Activa 2 wheeler key during second free service, last 2 months back. They promise me that they...