Honda Cars India

Mumbai City District

Feedback Form

Contact Details

Factory

Honda Cars India Ltd., Plot No. A-1, Sector 40/ 41, Surajpur-Kasna Road Greater Noida Industrial Development Area, Distt. Gautam Budh Nagar

U.P. 201 306

Zonal Office (North & East Zone)

Tel: +91 12 0234 1313, +91 12 0234 1321, +91 12 0234 1327, +91 12 0234 1801, +91 12 0234 1806

Fax: +91 12 0234 1261

Zonal Office - Mumbai,

D-126, TTC Industrial Area, MIDC Shiravane, Nerul,Thane-Belapur Road, Navi Mumbai, Maharashtra - 400706.

+91 22 6789 5000, +91 22 6789 5001, +91 22 6789 5002, +91 22 6789 5003

Zonal Office - Chennai

Honda Cars India Ltd, Technical Support Centre, Old No 26/New No46, Opp. ICICI Bank, Ambattur Industrial Estate, Ambattur, Chennai - 600058

+91 44 4208 3774, +91 44 4208 3775, +91 44 4208 3776, +91 44 4208 3778

View More Information...

Load

Honda Cars India Complaints & Reviews

To

I JP SHARAD KUMAR residence of H No.[protected]/267, Jiaguda, Hyderabad-500006 have purchased a HERO HONDA PASSION PRO on 11/12/2009 vide Frame/Chassis No:MBLHA10EM9GL00321, Engine No:HA10EC9GL01932 from
M/s.Aries Automobiles, Moghal ka Nala, Ring Road, Mehdipatnam, Hyderabad, who happens tobe sub-dealer of
M/s.Prestige Automobiles, Bahadurpura, Hyderabad.

The vehicle got its first service at M/s. Mody Motors, RP Road, Secunderabad on 09/01/2010 vide coupon no GB650139.

The problem is that
The vehicle is emitting a smoke
The ignition plug is filling with carbon and oil every day
The kick is slipping
The gears are not backing to neutral

As I to work in automobile industry in back office, I can somewhat understand why the vehicle emitt the smoke and why the ignition plug fills with carbon and oil everyday.

Hence, I request you to please replace the vehicle, which have a faulty engine.

Hope early/immediate response.

SHARAD KUMAR
Ph: [protected]
Date:16/02/2010

I am writing to you after frustration.
    I had given my car to arya honda mumbai for servicing. The driver cam and to pick up the car.
    I gave told them to do servicing and if any replacments needs to be done they can do it.
    Also I told the driver who came for pick up that my right hand rear view mirror was loose, they have to fix it and also the matting in the deckie needs to be changed.
    After they took the vehicle, I went to pick it up after 10 days, as i was out of mumbai.
    When i got my car to my surprise, the right hand rear view mirror was still loose, there was no matting in the deckie, also all the petrol was gone, as when i gave the vehicle it was full tank, and when i got it back it was empty.
    when i drove it, I have a automatic transmission, it gave a big sound and a jerk when i put it in the gear. I never had this problem before.
    And they charged me a whopping Rs.30,000.
    Also the care did not feel and different when driving just felt worse.
    Honda should look into it about their servicing partners and the quality of service being provided, as we pay a big amount to get the services.
    As i work on the ship i use the car just 3 months in a year. no one else will drive the car.
    you are not the only one sir. equally linkway honda, andheri, mumbai is also careless about registering that the customer says and they do like mechanicals objects whatever their ISO procedures says. they just do the basic level of cleaning of the vehicle from outside and basic vacuuming from inside so that when they return the car the customer gets the feeling that that car is serviced.
    everytiime i give them a list of check points say 4 or 5 and most of them dont get done.
    during one of the service it was so pathetic that they didnt even care to clean the battery overflow never the terminals. sometimes i wonder whether they have recruited knowledged and trained mechanics or else housekeeping trained personnel to do servicing - since both are called "service".
    this has happended with me for the four services and they continually are hopeless. in this regard. this time i am planning to try another service center. will update upon the level from theirs.

To,

3) Customer Name & Address - Deepak Chavda, Ambawadi, Ahmedabad
      4) Customer Phone: - +91 [protected]
      *5) Bike No. Gj 1 LM - 1945*
      6) Model : Honda Shine
      7) Date & Year of Purchase December 3, 2009.

I had given my bike in service 05/02/2010 art Punjab Honda, Anandnagar
      Branch, Ahmedabad as it was showing poor pick-up & starting trouble. Seven
      days passed since the bike is given in service but still. I am not given my
      bike back. Every time inquiry about my bike, the general manager of above
      mentioned branch. *Mr. Daxesh Shah* gives me the same reply that he will
      inform me as soon as the bike is repaired but till date I have not receiver
      my bike as well as any reply from the authorised person.

I request you to take the necessary steps regarding this matter.

Dipak Chavda

Mr.K.Subramanian,
      30/64, Vellapiranthan Street.
      Chidambaram - 608001
      Mobile No [protected]

Bike No - Waiting for Registration.

Model - Honda Shine

Date of Purchase : 02.05.2012

I am not satisfy for self start (Totally my self start is not working) plz. rectify my problem.

Thanking you.
      K.Subramanian.

my name is shyam narayan.Iam from cochin.I bought a honda unicorn bike in august.My problem is even after repeated complaints with honda and escalations.The missing issue of my bike is not resolved.They are saying they are not able to find the issue and everything is normal.but then why is this problem reoccuring?.I checked in to authorized service center aryabhangi honda a couple of times when the problem was live and about four times when this was irregular.but every now and then they say this its alright now and give me the bike in the next few km's the problem again arises.What should i do now.?
        My name is Anoop.V.V. I have also the same above problem.I bought in sep from kalpatta

i am a two weeler holder of hero honda passion plus,have approched the service centre. i am very disappoinment of thier service.

My bike is having frequent misfire problem and I have complained in the BHANU Automobile showroom(hyderabad) but the problem is not rectified in the last two services.
          I bought my bike in sep2007 from bhanu automobiles(hyderabad). I feel asahmed o[censored]sing this bike due to misfire which happens frequently. Please do the needful to resolve this misfire issue.

Sampath

To,
            The Manager,
            Honda 2 wheeler India,
            Subject: - Not getting of HONDA ACTIVA DELUXE MODEL (white) after 5 months of
            booking.
            I have booked Honda activa on 2nd September 2009 at your dealer TAJSHREE AUTOWHEELS PVT. LTD. , Deonagar, Nagpur .I am a state government employee and I have taken a loan of Rs.45,000/- from my department & hence now, I have to submit the papers of purchase of vehicle to my department.
            In these 150 days of period, I have asked the said dealer many times about the delivery of Activa but he said that there was 3 month’s strike in the company. Some time he told that company is not sending the deluxe model in white colour. But at the time of booking he told that we will get the WHITE DELUXE MODEL OF ACTIVA within 90 days, and then also I did not get the delivery of activa till date (i.e. after 150 days). Hence I want to know the delivery status of Activa Deluxe White model. Expecting a satisfactory response from your world class company “HONDA”.
            It is requested to kindly send a WHITE DELUXE MODEL OF ACTIVA to your dealer TAJSHREE AUTOWHEELS PVT.LTD. , DEONAGAR, NAGPUR or give delivery of the same model to me from your another dealer (i.e. SUDARSHAN) of NAGPUR.
            My booking details are as follows:
            Dealer – TAJSHREE AUTOWHEELS PVT.LTD.
            Document No. – BCR[protected]
            Date of booking – 02 -Sep -2009
            Booking amount paid – Rs.1, 000 /- by cash.
            Vehicle model – HONDA ACTIVA DLX (SCV110)
            Colour - WHITE
            Purchaser – SHUKLA SANJAY KANTILAL [S3552]
            Flat .No. 409, ‘C’ wing, NIT Complex,
            Above Mandlekar Driving School,
            Hill Road, Gandhinagar, Nagpur.
            From
            S.K.Shukla
            hi i have been booked activa before 4 month they give me the date june 12 to be delivered but they say that you will get after 1 month then they say that we will give to july 1st or 2nd week after then i call on 2nd week they tell me now you will get at 3rd or 4th week then just now i call to them so they are telling that you will gwt on august 1st week some people who have book after me they got there activa and they are taking for me time and giving the proper answer to me pls do as possible soon

my booking number is

Honda Activa — Non delivery of Activa after 13 months also

we had booked activa withe Om sai Honda in Malad, Mumbai. We were given 11 monthes waiting period initially. When we made thee final payment, we were told theat thee bike will be delivered withein 1 monthe. But now more thean 3 monthes and have not got thee bike, nor theere is proper response given by thee Dealer. I have already given 53385/- payment on 4the October and hv not received thee delivered. There has been a lot of mental harassment from theis dealer and also theey have taken our money. PLs suggest wat to do in theis. Your help is needed

I AM SAMEER.K.H, A CUSTOMER OF HONDA MOTORCYCLE DEALER, M/s. ARYABHANGY MOTORS, AMC XVII / 506 (4/5),...

IRRESPONSIBLE SERVICES OFFERED BY YOUR VIMAN NAGAR SHOWROOM SERVICE OUTLET

Inbox X

Ram Narang
              I have send the following complaint to www.consumercomplaints.in and the foll...

Jan 30 (9 days ago)

Mail Delivery Subsystem
              This is an automatically generated Delivery Status Notification THIS IS A WAR...

Jan 31 (8 days ago)
              Mail Delivery SubsystemLoading...
              Jan 31 (8 days ago)
              to me

show details Jan 31 (8 days ago)

from Mail Delivery Subsystem <[protected]@googlemail.com>
              to [protected]@gmail.com
              date Sun, Jan 31, 2010 at 4:02 PM
              subject Delivery Status Notification (Delay)

hide details Jan 31 (8 days ago)

This is an automatically generated Delivery Status Notification

THIS IS A WARNING MESSAGE ONLY.

YOU DO NOT NEED TO RESEND YOUR MESSAGE.

Delivery to the following recipient has been delayed:

operations.[protected]@b.u.bhandari.com

Message will be retried for 2 more day(s)

Technical details of temporary failure:
              The recipient server did not accept our requests to connect. Learn more at http://mail.google.com/support/bin/answer.py?answer=7720
              [b.u.bhandari.com (1): Connection refused]

----- Original message -----

MIME-Version: 1.0
              Received: by 10.141.105.4 with SMTP id h4mr1379236rvm.108.[protected]; Sat,
              30 Jan 2010 02:19:45 -0800 (PST)
              Date: Sat, 30 Jan 2010 15:49:45 +0530
              Message-ID: <38577f[protected][protected]@mail.gmail.com>
              Subject: IRRESPONSIBLE SERVICES OFFERED BY YOUR VIMAN NAGAR SHOWROOM SERVICE
              OUTLET
              From: Ram Narang <[protected]@gmail.com>
              To: operations.[protected]@b.u.bhandari.com, [protected]@timesgroup.com
              Content-Type: multipart/alternative; boundary=000e0cd13846595e77047e5f1733
              - Show quoted text -

I have send the following complaint to www.consumercomplaints.in and the
              following is the complete matter of my complaint for your reference and
              suitable action :-

About a week ago, I had given my Honda Activa scooter MH 12 EV 5915 for a
              paid service to B U Bhandari Auto Ltd. at their Viman Nagar Signal Junction
              branch at Pune. I had listed about 6 to 7 complaints and was assured by
              their authorized person who booked my scooter that it will be taken care of.
              I even asked him if they would open the drum of the hind wheel and check if
              the liners had become hard since the vehicle was not stopping as it should
              when braked. He said "Of course, it is included in the paid service and we
              shall pour some petrol on the liners to make them soft." I even told him
              about the misfiring and excess petrol consumption and the lock of the dickey
              seat not opening among other complaints. I asked him to lubricate the
              handle lock and the side stand and the kick start, as they were running a
              bit rough. He spoke very diligently and assured me of good service. I
              signed that the service was done satisfactorily and I was happy - NOW THIS
              WAS DONE EVEN BEFORE ANY WORK HAD BEEN PERFORMED ON THE SCOOTER. I WAS MADE
              TO SIGN ON GIVING THE VEHICLE FOR SERVICING - ABSOLUTELY RIDICULOUS. When I
              contested that how can I be satisfied when the vehilce has not even been
              touched by him or his mechanics for any repairs, he answered that this was
              the mode of functioning of all their service outlets in Pune and if I had
              any objection to it, I may take the vehicle elsewhere for getting it
              serviced. NOW IS THIS CUSTOMER SERVICE AND SATISFACTION - IF IT IS - INDIA
              HAS REALLY PROGRESSED BY LEAPS AND BOUNDS. I was getting late for my office
              and kept quiet and just gave in and signed on the service job card as he
              wanted me to do. I asked him for the charges and he informed me that for
              servicing their establishment charges Rs. 200/= and for spares extra as per
              costs. I asked him that if any spares need to be replaced, will

Forward

Invite Mail Delivery Subsystem to chat

Feb 1 (7 days ago)

to me

show details Feb 2 (6 days ago)

Delivery to the following recipient failed permanently:

operations.[protected]@b.u.bhandari.com

Technical details of permanent failure:
              [b.u.bhandari.com (1): Connection refused]

----- Original message -----

MIME-Version: 1.0
              Received: by 10.141.105.4 with SMTP id h4mr1379236rvm.108.[protected]; Sat,
              30 Jan 2010 02:19:45 -0800 (PST)
              Date: Sat, 30 Jan 2010 15:49:45 +0530
              Message-ID: <38577f[protected][protected]@mail.gmail.com>
              Subject: IRRESPONSIBLE SERVICES OFFERED BY YOUR VIMAN NAGAR SHOWROOM SERVICE
              OUTLET
              From: Ram Narang <[protected]@gmail.com>
              To: operations.[protected]@b.u.bhandari.com, [protected]@timesgroup.com
              Content-Type: multipart/alternative; boundary=000e0cd13846595e77047e5f1733

- Show quoted text -

I have my activa handle problem since 2 month due to which i am not able to drive it. I showed to Activa service center which is in Khargharghar Navi Mumbai, its address is : NITAL AUTOMOBILES, Shop No. 6/7, Plot 22, Sector 22, Kharghar, Navi Mumbai. Ph. No:[protected]/27742770.he told me that there is not parts available and will come within 4 days.. the same thing he keep telling since 2 month. I don't know that why Honda Activa selling bike if they doent have parts and if they can't solve the customer issue. My bike is standing at my parking since 2 month and i spent so much money in rickshaw for travel. I become frustrate from honda activa.The govt needs to take serious action against him so that we no other person would suffer like i am suffering.

thanks,
              Ravi
              91-[protected]

I brought my honda shine bike one year back. My fuel tank cap was rusted inside. I gave the bike for service on 30/1/2010. Age of my bike at that time was 1 year 2 days. The deler says the warandy is for one year. My argument is it is not rustedin 2 days. I feel that the manufatures gave some defective part to me. I requested to change the cap in warandy
                regards
                chandravel

dear sir,
                  recently I have purchased a Honda Shine 125 bike from dealer named "SHyam Honda" Indore. Headlight fering made of fiber which is screwed, is broken out because of mere speed breaker's up-down impact. service manager did not take responsibility of damage. my bike is only 2 month older.
                  please do the needful and replace my parts because it was due to weak material.
                  contact me ...my number is [protected]

regards,

vijay vishwakarma
                  Dear sir

I had purchased shine bike on[protected] and from there i had piston leakage problem
                  .showroom service station gave me 4 times service for this .i am still suffering the same .the manager is not showing interest now.what should i do now.please do something for me.my contact no is [protected] an my name is gajraj pawar.

i purcahsed a unicorn on oct.2009. within 500 km riding i got severe backpain and informed the dealer about this problm....

I bought a Unicorn (Black) in the month of Aug 2009 from JSP Honda showroom, which is in AnnaNagar...

I purchased Hero Honda Glamour FI from Varenyam Motors, Bhopal on 07 Dec 2009. They while giving the bike took the money for Insurance of the Vehicle & gave me a Cover Note of The Oriental Insurance Co. Ltd Insurance assusring me that I'l be receinving the Policy Papers within a month. The Cover Note has an expiry period of 15 days. The police has once caught me on the lines of not possessing the Insurance policy even after a month of vehicle purchase.
                    The officials out there at Varenyam Motors, Bhopal arent responding positively at my request and even after repeated cals, they havent followed up my case of non delivery of the Insurance Policy.

i will be highly obliged if you can please help me out in this respect.
                    Varenyam Motors Contact No.[protected]

DEVENDRA KUAMR PADHI
                    H.NO. 52 C.L.P. WARD
                    BHATTA MOHALLA
                    KATNI M.P.
                    I have purchase Hero Honda CD DLX 100 in Varenyam Motors near Prabhat Petrol Pump Bhopal. Till date I will not received my Insurance Policy.
                    I purchased Hero Honda hunk from Varenyam Motors, Bhopal on 31 Dec 2009. They while giving the bike took the money for Insurance of the Vehicle & gave me a Cover Note of The united indian Insurance Co. Ltd Insurance assusring me that I'l be receinving the Policy Papers within a month. The Cover Note has an expiry period of 15 days. The police has once caught me on the lines of not possessing the Insurance policy even after a month of vehicle purchase.

dear sir
                      it is my painful duty to bring into your kind notice that i bought a honda activa on 30th of january. The payment that i made was on the basis of the ex-showroom amount Rs.37868 as calculated by the staff thereon. After 2 days when i checked the amount on the reciept provided it was Rs.36868 resulted in the excess payement of Rs.1000. On visiting the showroom (HORIZON HONDA, Main road Ranchi) the staffs there rejected the plea saying that it was not their fault and talked in a very uncivilised manner. The owner of the showroom also took the matter lightly and for our satisfaction put on a fake enquiry. This was a hike of irresponsible nature and cheating the customers both on the part of the owner and the staffs. The cashier who mismanaged the cash is named Mr. Sushil who showed ungratituous behavior. Also the staffs book the vehicles saying that the estimated period of delivery is known to them but after booking the vehicle they totally deny the fact. This unsensored behaviour highlights the way of earning money by merely cheating the customers. kindly look into the matter personally for there are such customers also who know no media of complaints.
                      yours sincerely
                      Shadab Khan
                      "The cashier who mismanaged the cash is named Mr. Sushil who showed ungratituous behavior. Also the staffs book the vehicles saying that the estimated period of delivery is known to them but after booking the vehicle they totally deny the fact."This happened to me today.

Sanjay Singh
                      totally uncivilised and discourteous behaviour from staff...
                      they r a bunch of hooligans...i purchased a honda activa in d month of may...they gave me d activa with an empty tank..
                      n without informing me...it stopped precisely aftr 400 mtrs...i had to push it to d nearest gas station which was a km away...
                      worst part is d owner n d staff r equally nasty n big time rascals...
                      honda should disband the showroom as it brings a lot bad reputation for the company...

hello sir...i m using honda unicorn for past six months....i have rode almost 10000 kms....ter s a problem in my bike back wheel.....the wheel is wearing whenever i ride.....when i deal this problem with the dealer lakshmi honda,Madurai they said that its not the problem of the bike......so i just consult the MRF tyre company...they said that its not the problem of tyre.....its really hectic to understand the reason behind it....the service of Lakshmi honda is really very very very worst....i have given four times service over there...they r nt delivering it with in three days...they r very much delaying in delivery..... after servicing also the problem is nt recovered......wen i gave it again for service for the same problem they r nt concerned with tat....again and again the same problem persists....there s also not even a single spare parts available ter.....i m having evidence for watever i said......please take steps regarding this...its really a big black mark for the honda company in customer side.....hope u take necessary steps as early as possible.....hope u ll reply

I purchased a honda stunner bike on 21/6/2009 from honda showroom at raja garden naming capital scooters. sir from the very first day of purchase i am facing the problem of voice from the chain set of my bike also i have complaint every time at the service station and also at the dealers (capital scooters) about the chain set problem but every time they say after service that it will not make noice but till date it is making noise . i had given my bike for service on 28/1/2010 with the same complaint of voice from chain set but it has not been repaired till date . sir your suggestion is required. my contact no. is [protected]
                          m ANKUSH ARORA,
                          sir jiiiiii m also facing the same problem of chain set and heavy vibration in my bike honda stunner 125 cc.

it is very poor bike launched by honda.

Honda Stunner — Regarding Chain Set

I have Stuner Byke Since 2009, My Byke chain set is demage before 4 month, Honda company not available chain set, there employee says that parts are not available, pls suggest me how i get new chain set honda company, because local chain set are not successful in byke,

regards
                          bharat rajawat
                          Karan Sharma...

Same issue with my Bike also...really need to improve things in Honda Stunner.

i ritesh malviya in the month of june had purchased a bike from sukhmani auto mobile indore for which i need aself starter...

I have purchased the Hero Honda Passion Pro on 11.11.09 at Nagappa Motors, Chennai from the day of purchase i reported that wheel vobling, they said it will get adjusted in the 1st service. After 1st service ie., 12.12.2009 still it is vobling inspite of four times replacing the tyre by the service center. Once against I complaint of Vobling. Now I have given my vehicle to the service center on 21.1.09 for the same complaint but till now they have not rectified and return my vehicle. What I come to know is of technical default by the Manufacturer itself. So I request that New Vehicle may be replaced.

Hi, I am a shahaji thopate i booked the two wheeler honda unicorn from dt.26.11.2009. That time your executives told me the waiting period is 60 days but after 60 days completed not delivered for me.
                              so, kindly i request to you please delivered the my vehicles at the earliest possible.

Thanking you,

Yours faithfully,

Shahaji Thopate
                              (Tax Consultant)
                              Contact No. [protected] / [protected]
                              Hi. My name is ganesh from bangalore. I booked for bike on 9th may 2009. Showroom person told me to that we will give you bike within 15 days. but at the end of 31st may he said bike has come please make the payment. as per his words i made payment on that same day. but today 11 june still i didnt get my bike. whenever i call that sales person, he tel different story. this showroom people giving false hope and wrong commitments to customers. evryday he tel today evening bike will come we will give you tomorrow. I just fadeup of this.the reson i made this complaint is, nobody should suffer like me. here below i mentioned showroom details and sales person no. Please avoid this showroom if you are planing to buy bikes or scooters.
                              silicon honda
                              Mysore road. near rajrajeshwari arch
                              Bangalroe.
                              Manjunath [protected].

dont trust on these people. Please do not visit this showroom.
                              I totally agree with ganesh. he is right in regards to the false commit made by the honda showroom people. even i am facing the same. the showroom guy promised me to deliver it on 2nd july but till today i am waiting for the same. every time i hear a new story. every time i call up he will increase the date by 2 days.

Haiku Honda
                              Sales Person : Harish
                              Contact number: [protected]
                              Delay in delivery

Hi, I am Tippu muhsin i booked the two wheeler honda unicorn from dt.12.03.2010. That time your executives told me the waiting period is 8 mounths
                              Delay in delivery

I BOOKED HONDA UNICORN ON 12 JAN 2010 AT ARYABANGY, ALUVA VIDE BOOKING REFERENCE 23540 AND PAID TOTAL AMOUNT OF RS. 68440/-. I WAS PROMISED TO GIVE DELIVERY WITHIN THREE MONTHS TIME WHEREAS THEY FAILED TO DO SO. ACCORDINGLY, I REQUEST YOU TO ARRANGE TO RETURN MY MONEY IMMEDIATELY.

YOUR IMMEDIATE ACTION IS HIGHLY APPRECIATED.

ANUP
                              MOB::[protected]
                              Delay in delivery of bike

I've very bad experience with Honda Two Wheelers India Ltd. I have booked a bike on 9-3-10, and still I haven't got my bike. This is really painful and bad service.

Dealer I booked bike from:

Didar Honda
                              No. 340 (Old No. 654)
                              Thousandlight Anna Salai
                              Chennai

booking no: HUM14151

now the dealer is asking me to wait for another 1 months. This not a good response. make your delivers fast as much you can. your customer support is very bad, make it good. I thought honda is really good in customer support but now i'm really fed up with that.

MAKE MY DELIVERY FAST.
                              Honda people are not delivering the bike on time. I booked the bike on 19 jan 2010 and i have not yet received till date (June 2010). I got a call to pay the 70K amount in May 2010 and I paid the entire amount. Honda people promised me give by bike 20th June 2010 but I have not yet received.
                              This is bad and Honda Company giving chance to their competitor to grow and win the confidence of Honda customer. Sometime I thinking why I have booked the Honda brand (its elephant teeth)
                              Showroom:- Om Sai Auto at Jogeshwari East
                              I am a victim of the same Honda showroom. I've been desperately trying to get a Honda activa which was supposed to be delivered some 3 weeks back. Every time I call they come up with some new excuse. and further delay the delivery by 4-7 days. I'm not sure when and even If I will get the delivery of my scooter. I've already paid the complete amount to them on some 20 days back. I would suggest you to be prepared for this if you are going to buy something from there.

Showroom : Silicon Honda, (Rajarajeshwari Nagar)
                              Manager/Contact : Asif Baig [protected]

This is to inform you that I booked a white co loured deluxe model activa on 9th October from DehraDun's Honda(ESS ELL Motors) and was assured by the staff members of the showroom that I would get it by 15th of January 2010.But now they are delaying it much further and telling me to still wait for 1 more month and that is also not sure.There is black-marketing going on in the showroom and the workers and staff members are manipulating the list according to their own choice and when asked to show their list they are not doing so.Beside this there is gross misbehavior on the part of the staff members as they are telling me to do whatever I can and they are not giving me the product.They are not even ready to talk to me properly and the misbehavior is not tolerable.
                                I hope you would take appropriate action regarding my complaint and give me satisfactory answer.
                                Thanking you,
                                Yours faithfully,
                                Vipin Aggarwal,
                                DehraDun

Delivery commitment — The attitude of staff & delivery.

We have ordered K-316-AL order no SO/TN02/101297/09-10 DATED 29.04.2009 TRUTEK PRODUCTS PRIVATE LIMITED Royapetta

Advance of Rs2000 paid, the delivery committed one week, when contacted on 14th May, and your staff said the item will not be delivered unless the balance amount is paid, even though we said we will pay at the time of delivery. They insisted the delivery will happen the day we pay the balance.

We paid the balance amount on 15th May 09. Till this moment we have not got the material we have ordered.

I have to contact Mr.Mohan AGM, we reveid the cot after one week, the bottom drawer was received still we are yet to get the guiding rods for the bottom drawer.

My repeated calls not picked. the mail sent to [protected]@nitraa.in bounced back, another mail sent to [protected]@nitraa.in deleted with out opening.

theorder was placed on 29.04.2009 till today the it is not completed.

SethupathyS
                                ISSUES :- Inspite of making full payment I have not received Delivery of Honda Activa (Black) from the Universal Honda Showroom, Ahmedabad.

Booking is on the Name of: - Arun Laxminarayan Bang.
                                Booking Num: - BO83533.
                                Booking Date: - 24th Nov’09
                                Model Honda Activa Stander (Black).

Details of Issues :

I had book Honda Activa on 24th Nov’09 at Universal Honda Paldi (Ahmedabad). Commitment given for the delivery was 3 to 4 months. Visited the showroom for the same after 4 months for the delivery status, but they refused delivery due to no stock.

Instead of solution, manager asks to make the full payment to get the delivery in 10 to 12 days extended.
                                As per the Revised Commitment I made full payment on 29th Mar’10 to get the delivery within 12 days. That is by 12th Mar’10.

Now Mr. Sandip Patel (manager of the Universal Honda Khanpur) reverts rudely saying they wont be able to give delivery for another few weeks. Specific time is also not given by what date they can give.

I request Judicial to please get me the solution from the same either to get my Honda Activa (Black Standard) delivered latest by Sunday Morning 11-04-10.

Or Return the amount with other charges that were incurred during this time period for follow up and trouble taken by me.

1) 10330 D.P. price + Interest till the date it is returned.
                                2) 38800 Bank Loan Amount + Interests and other filing charges actually taken by them.
                                3) Auto Fare which was paid for traveling the showroom for follow up of the delivery. ( Rs.140 per fare to and fro * 4 times visits. Rs.140*4 = Rs.560)

Legal Case filling charges that will be incurred further on the below mentioned points.

- Wrong commitment and Cheating to the customer
                                - Breach of the contract by the Showroom.