Hongkong & Shanghai Banking Corporation [HSBC] Complaints & Reviews

3.1
Last updated Dec 14, 2021
Profile

File a complaint to Hongkong & Shanghai Banking Corporation [HSBC]

Having problems with Hongkong & Shanghai Banking Corporation [HSBC]?

File a complaint and get it resolved by Hongkong & Shanghai Banking Corporation [HSBC] customer care. It’s quick effective and absolutely free!

Hongkong & Shanghai Banking Corporation [HSBC]

Hongkong & Shanghai Banking Corporation [HSBC] Website

Hongkong & Shanghai Banking Corporation [HSBC] Head Office Address

52, 60, HSBC India Ltd Building, Mahatma Gandhi Road, Fort
Mumbai City District

Hongkong & Shanghai Banking Corporation [HSBC] Phone Numbers

Toll free
1800 103 4722

Hongkong & Shanghai Banking Corporation [HSBC] reviews & complaints(1088)

I was holding a credit card ([protected]) which was an add-on card. I used that card hardly twice/thrice in early days of 2006 when card made. After one/two months I found that I did not got statement of my card. Then, I called HSBC for my statements after that I got to know that expenditure done by my card will be merged with the primary card holder. After knowing this I stopped using this card and paid my expenditure to primary card holder (Ajit Singh).

My details:
Name: Tehendra Pratap Singh
Credit Card: [protected]
Current address: GH – 5 and 7, Flat No. 889, Paschim Vihar, New Delhi – 87
Email: [protected]@gmail.com

Details of Primary Card Holder:

Name: Ajit Singh
Address: H. No. - 332, Sec – 11, Vasundhra, Ghaziabad.
Relation: I don’t have any blood relation with Ajit Singh, He is my Uncle only. The card made on his reference only.

Difficulties I am facing?
My name is in defaulter list of CIBIL. Whenever, I applied for any type loan that got rejected. They said that I had not paid over 3 Lacs of amount of HSBC card. But this is false information on CIBIL portal. Because I had not used this card more than 1500/- that amount I already paid to primary card holder. Now, I checked with primary card holder he said that he has done settlement with HSBC. But my name is still in CIBIL.

I have sent mails to HSBC and have visited HSBC Branch and collection center in Noida. But, they are saying that I also equally responsible for the same. Please help me, I am unable to move one step ahead because of this reason. I have not spent a single pie but I am suffering a lot with that.

-- Tehendra Pratap Singh
Cell # [protected]

1. My 2 credit cards have been closed by the bank.

2. When applied for cards, I was told that both cards are...

To,
    Indian Consumer Compliant Forum.

Subject:- HSBC seeking payments for credit card not issued by me.

Inspite of my repetitive mail about the credit card number which i have never applied for , the bank is seeking payments along with penalties and interst which is not at all acceptable from my end.

Credit Card No- [protected]

I have mailed dozen times for this issue for which i have received calls from HSBC asking to make payments.

I had lost my card in 2005, for which i had made necessary due payments and had subimited in written to close my credit card. The copy Credit Card closure was submiited to HSBC bank- C.G.Road.

The reason of not issuing new card was b'cause my job got transferred to remote location. On asking the confirmation receipt for closure the concern executive had said that the same will be closed and no such receipts are given by bank.

Few months later i received call to make payments fot credit card. On futhur word with customer care, I came to know that new card was issued and 2k purchase from the same has been made.

Immediately, i locked that card through customer care for futhur misuse and gave instruction to which address the bills were sent. To my surprise the bills were sent to previous address wre no longer i was staying. I confirmed new address to bank for furthur communication. I had also told the bank to confirm my previous records regarding payments which were healthy.

On making repetitive reminders through mail and calls to HSBC and even after making personal visit to HSBC ahmedabad , no fruitful outcome is coming.

Bank is asking to pay the amount with interest and penalties.

Kindly check into this issue. I am expecting an outcome from HSBC bank at earliest.

Hardevsinh dodia
    [protected].

( Note: I can forward atleast dozen mails if required which i have done to HSBC to settle this matter)

HSBC Bank — Credit Card not received yet

I have not got my credit card yet, even i am not able to track the status of it.Please look into it as soon as possible.

HSBC — credit card debt

hsbc credit card holders are getting regularly late fee/finance charges etc., it is burden on regular user of credit card
    Please allow me to introduce myself my name is Michael Mason-Mahon and I am a shareholder of HSBC Plc. I am based in London yet I am a very regular visitor to India.

At HSBC Annual General Meeting of Shareholders 2010 I did address my concerns with the Board of Directors concerning what HSBC India has been doing and is doing in India to our customers.

I may be able to help you. I can assure you that I will do all that I can to help you. I have been very successful in the people that I have taken up their cases with HSBC. Now they will not let me help anymore Indian's. You may wonder why, ask the Chairman of HSBC Plc Mr Flint why.

Please go to this site. This is an interview that I did concerning HSBC.

If customers UNITE in India and decide to leave HSBC India in support of their fellow Indian's, who are making complaints about HSBC India then this may make HSBC Plc take action.
    They talk about their Global Footprint and their Integrity. Please look at the following sites and see what the Indian people are saying about HSBC behaviour towards them.

https://www.consumercomplaints.in/?search=HSBC Bank

Offers exciting opportunities to extend Household’s business model into countries and
    territories currently served by HSBC.
    Now ask yourself is this the Bank for you in India.

HELP STOP ABUSE OF CUSTOMER’S

in

So if you would like to contact me and send me your phone number I will call you personally. I will do all that I can to help you.

HSBC Credit Card — Fake Bill/

HSBC Complaints - Credit card and fake bill amount

From Ramanath Pandey

I was getting bill...

Dear Sir/Madam

I am holding a credit card of HSBC Bank Card No:- [protected].

I have given my caomplain in writing to Baroda office since first week of Dec 08, but till date i have not got any reply.

I am not reciving the statment of my card since last 6 months.

I had not taken any policy through Card and i was charged for the same.

To avoid late payment i use to pay the minium Amount as when your collection fellow would tell.

After al most on year the policy was canclled in first week of Feb 09.

There was entry of reversal for the chages for the policy, but still i had been given a statment for paying the balance amount.

For the same had called your customer care from there i was told that this will be resolved by Collection i called the collection department but they did not replyed me.

how is that possible?

when i have paid amount acess to HSBC Bank then how am i supposse to pay the amount.

I recived a call telling me that it is from HSBC Collection and i was threatened,abused and foced to pay the balance amount of the card.

so after that i had given written compalin in HSBC Bank Baroda Branch but still date i haven not been given any reply from bank.

As you know if this matter is not solved then it will effect my credit with all the bank,

Darshan Patel
      dear sir,
      please let me know why my credit card is not accessing.details below:
      HSBC credit card no: [protected], B.Venugopala rao, mobile no: [protected], e mail: [protected]@gmail.com

Please go to this site. This is an interview that I did concerning HSBC.

Now ask yourself is this the Bank for you in India.

I was being charged 33.3% p.a for my personal loan , in order to save
        some money i decided to settle my loan and done it so , now i was
        panic about my financial records ,because i am very much worried that these bank peoples would have given my name in cibil and i want to know that am i eligible to take any further loans in any other banks.

Gopinath
        I have taken a personal loan from HSBC.
        Loan Amt: 200000
        Intrest: 16.25.
        Period : 48 months.
        My EMI : 5694/-.

Now they have increased my tenture to 49 months.49 EMI is about 860 rupees.

They are saying its a spill over?
        Can you help me why this has happened??Can bank collect more than 48 months EMI?
        No they can't change your original signed agreement. If you don't have a copy, ask them to send you a copy of your CCA (Consumer Credit Agreement). If you have not signed anything for them to change the payments to 49 months then they can't legally do it.

At HSBC Annual General Meeting of Shareholders 2010 I did address my concerns with the Board of Directors concerning what HSBC has been doing and is doing in India to our customers.

So if you would like to contact me, please send me your complaint in full.

E-mail: [protected]@aol.com

I have written mail to HSBC that i have cancelled their crdit card last 2 year back and i am written to email to [protected]@hsbcbank.co.in...

I am holder of HSBC Gold visa credit card No [protected] Exp 04/11 issued on 27 oct 2008
          THe credit card is being declined & I request your office to reactivate the same at earliest
          Dear sir/madam

I just want to know if there is any chance or way to make my name out of the defaulters list in CIBIL. I made full payament of my credit card bills on 21/8/2008 and got NO Dues letters also from Bank.

But still my name is relecting in CIBIL. As per Bank comitment they have to remove the name from CIBIL with 60 days after after getting the whole payment.

I made the whole payment and asked Bank to closed the card permanently so that nothing would relect in future.

SO, I request you to help me with a way, advise or suggestion (if any) to make my name out of CIBIL's defaulters list for ever.

I would appreciate if you can please help me with the best solution or reply to my problem.

Bank Name : HSBC
          Card No. : [protected]

Nitin Kumawat

I have received almost 50 calls since last 4 weeks on balance transfer offer. I have repeatedly told I don't need the...

My name is Aastha Relhan. I live in Australia and i want to share my experience and ask you is that fair. Let me explain who first what happened first. I transfered a sum of Aus $2026 from BankSA to state bank of paitala one month ago. Banksa says they wanted ifsc code from me My dad is also working a bank said that this happens when bank tanrsfers the money in the wrong bank neways leave that for now, for month i had no answer from either BankSA and HSBC where is the money suddenly one day BANKSA Says they are returning my money and returned my money with Aus $250 deducted from it when asked they had no answer they said this what we got back from HSBC and this is what we returning on insisting they said we will ask HSBC about this now they says HSBC have deducted this money for the reason that the a/c does not exist now i dont understnd 2 things here if the a/c number was wrong bankSA or HSBC should have enquired about this with me thus the transction was processed why the money has been deducted then. Secondly there was nothing of this sort told to me that even if the money comes back you will be charged money, which is not my fault. I would have not sent the money, now as your moral duty i think you should get at the bottom of this problem and get my money refunded as this is not correct. It is my hard eaned money for which i have worked day and night.

Please note I was holding HSBC Gold Credit Card [protected] (Issued from Mumbai Branch) in name of Subhash Nair . I couldn't pay the overdue amount on card for long time and ultimately paid the whole amount of Rs 63, 000. I I got a credit card closure letter from HSBC as well.

It's been two years but my name still appears in CIBIL defaulter list. Recently I applied for credit card and same got rejected due to CIBIL listing. Am not getting my housing Loan approved due to similar issue.

I called customer care/collection department many times but all show inability to rectify this issue.

Please Help.

Subhash Nair

HSBC Credit Card — Regarding harassment for payment

Sir/Madam,
                i am ajit saini.i was a honest customer of hsbc credit card (credit card no-[protected]) for two...
                I have subscribed to Tata AIG Policy no BTHC[protected] & BTHC[protected] which i reqested to cancell the policy over phone...

I am sad to hold a hsbc credit card.
                My experience with this credit card is horrible.
                I have credit cards of other banks, but I haven't faced any trouble.
                But this hsbc card is horrible.
                I got a big shock last year, suddenly got a huge bill.
                i paid altogether around 30k and i canceled the card and confirmed the service guy that everything is over.
                I took other bank credit card and was going happily.
                Suddenly after 1 year,last week again i got a shocker.
                The bill from hsbc 7400.
                I called customer care. the guy name was vishvanathan.
                He told i had pending amount of 2500 last year and hence i got this much amount now.
                But my card is cancelled.
                I dont' know without clearing how can they cancel my card and service guy had told last year that everything was cleared.
                Then i asked Why didnt they send bill earlier if it was so.
                They are telling that they had send.
                Then I asked, why didn't they call me.
                They are telling they don't have my number.
                I don't know what is really happening.
                What should I do?

I am sad to hold a hsbc credit card.
                  My experience with this credit card is horrible.
                  I have credit cards of...

I was holding the HSBC credit card (4384 xxxx xxxx 8592) with the name NAROTTAM SINGH but currently it is expired (expiry date 10/08 ). I haven't received the new card. Also I haven't used the card since then as it was expired and cleared the whole amount before i stopped using it. But i am getting the calls from HSBC credit card dept that there is some outstanding balance remaining on credit card. HSBC has levied the annual charges of Rs 2000.00 by itself and then incremented charges as well and then asking me to pay the outstanding bill.

I am writing mails to HSBC to cancel my card and revert all the changes and they are asking to pay the bill for which i haven't any services.

Requesting HSBC to stop these practice and befooling the customers.

Narottam Singh

I had taken a loan with HSBC for which I was paying an EMI of 1998 per month. The loan had got over in the month of Feb, and post that i have a received a letter of an outstanding of Rs 329 in my account. The logic explained by HSBC was they have received the payment late and over a period of time this due has accured. I feel this is a clear case of cheating and harrasment and mopping up revenues as the ECS dates were finalised by the Bank themselves.

Attached the letter sent by HSBC

HSBC LOAN — erroneous credit of loan amount

on[protected] my office subordinate was sent to remit my personal loan account No.[protected], customer:[protected], of Rs.2900/-(Rupees Two Thousand and Nine Hundred only). Unfortunately, the person filled in the form stating the account No.[protected] issued by HSBC on 12.07.2008 which is an extract from the statement of account i.e., transaction details. I request you to transfer my amount already paid to the regular accounts

SUKUMAR
                    lOAN ACCOUNT No.[protected],
                    sir, i have personal loan in your bank, sir i need my loan transaction report.Please send it to my address given below,

M.Manikandan
                    No:12, Gandhinagar 7th street,
                    Kodungaiyur,
                    Chennai 600118
                    Tamilnadu

sir my contact no[protected].Kindly do the needful.
                    My loan account no:[protected]
                    Sir I have Personal loan in your bank, Sir i need wel come letter or payment schedule. Please send it to my e-mall Address, Sir my loan account no is:[protected]

HSBC LOAN — Demading money even after sucessful complition of loan

Loan account:[protected]
                    Bank--HSBC

I had taken loan form HSBC bank in year 2007(Loan amt. 1,55,000 EMI:-7665) for the duration of two years. My loan ammount was deducted through ECS and completed sucessfully without any late payment on oct 2009 as per the shedule given to me by the bank itself. Now bank is demaning for Rs. 540 more for closing the loan and providing me the clearence letter.

Now on daily basis i am getting a call from there collection department I asked them to provide the statement becouse i want to check why the ammount is pending even after making all payment at time they are not proving the same also and only demanding for the money.

I am very much frustrated from the bank behavior. Pls. help me out.

On 12.03.2010 I received SMS on my mobile [protected] that my credit card ending numbers 5342 that I have to make make the...

HSBC Bank — personal loan

Hi.. I received a mail recently stating that I have an overdue with HSBC bank for some kind of personal loan.. really dont...

I am holding HSBC credit card since one year. I have a very bad experience with this bank.

The bank has incorrectly charge me anual fee on add on card when i am not holding any add on card.This is also confirmed by the customer care that this fee is charged incirrectly and it will be reversed in next statement. i am following since two months to get his amount reversed.

more over the bank has charged late payment fee on my card when i hold my payment due to incorrect charge as it is mentioned in the banks credit card policy that the card holder need to hold the payment if they have any complain on any of the transaction done by bank.

Now i want to cancell the card by paying all the outstanding amount except the incorrect changed amount but he bank is not taking cancellation request. The bank is harasing me on call.

Please help.