HP India Customer Care

24, Salarpuria Arena, Adugodi, Hosur Road
Bangalore
Bangalore District
Karnataka

IN Bangalore GeBC Embassy Prime (BEP)
HP Inc., GF, Global e Business Ops Pvt Ltd, No. 66/2, Ward No. 83, Bagmane Tech-Park, 7th Floor - A Wing "Embassy Prime" CV Raman Nagar, P.C. 560093, Bangalore, Karnataka

Bangalore, IN - Akash Block (BGC)
HP Inc., 5F, Salarpuria GR Tech Park, Khatha No 69/3, Mahadevapura CMC 5 &9 FL, Whitefield Road, P.C. 560066, Bangalore, Karnataka

Bangalore, IN (IEC)
HP Inc., "Hewlett Packard Global soft PVT Ltd, EC2 Campus, HP Avenue, Survey No. 39 (PART), Electronic City Phase II, Hosur Road Bangalore – 560 100 India.", P.C 560100, Bangalore, Karnataka

IN Bangalore - HPGS Surya TP II (ISU)
HP Inc., Floor G-A Wing Sy No.9/1, 91/2 & 91/3, P. C 560100, Bangalore, Karnataka

Bangalore, Pritech Park - SEZ (PSR)
HP Inc., Pritech Park - SEZ, Sarjapur, Marathalli Outer Ring Road, P.C 560103, Bangalore, Karnataka

IN Bangalore Sales - Salarpuria Arena (SAU)
HP Inc., 2FL, 24 Salapuria Arena, Hosur Main Road, P. C 560030, Bangalore, Karnataka

Bangalore Surya Waves (SWH)
HP Inc., 5FL, Surya Wave, Sy. No.61 (P), Doddathogur Village, P.C. 560100, Bangalore, Karnataka

Prestige Palladium Building
HP Inc., Suite 2, No 129 to No 140, - Prestige Palladium - Bayan, P.C. 600006, Chennai, Tamil Nadu

Kolkata, DLF IT Park (KDL)
HP Inc., No 08, Major Arteral Road, Suite I, P.C 700156, Kolkata, West Bengal

Eldeco Tower
HP Inc., Unit No 607 & 608, Sixth Floor, Eldeco Corporate Tower, P.C. 226010, Lucknow, Uttar Pradesh

Mumbai, Commerez Building, Int. Bus. Park (IRT)
HP Inc., 5F Commerez Building, International Business Park, P.C 400063, Mumbai, Maharashtra

Gurgaon, Haryana (GTC)
HP Inc., 2F Gurgaon, Tower D&E, P.C 122022, Gurgaon, Haryana

IN New Delhi Sales - Surya Hotel TD Site (NDH)
HP Inc., Crown Plaza Surya, E-F, P.C. 110065, New Delhi, Haryana

Pantnagar
HP Inc., Plot No. 9-11A & 35-37A, Sector-V, P. C. 263 153, Udham Singh Nagar, Uttarakhand

View More Information...

Load

HP India related photos (1066)

HP India Complaints & Reviews

Nithya Devi
I am Dr. A. Nithya Devi and my husband has purchased a HP laptop from Malaysia by Dec 2013 Serial No. 5CD3521CTX AND MODEL NO. 14n222TX. I was a Professor involved in both teaching and research. It was much useful and the product quality is also too good. Recently by Jan, 2015, the laptop got spilled from my table along with my laptop bag and it got broken in the left side edge.I contacted the authorized service centre in Tiruchirappalli, Tamil Nadu, India where i am residing (EnsureSupport Services India Ltd, Tiruchirappalli). they are informing me that the topcover has to be replaced and it will cost around Rs. 6000/- and If i purchased the laptop from India, then only the repair and replacement will be covered under accidental damage cover. I got shocked I didnt expect this type of answer from a well known company like Hp. They are having sales centre all over the world and if the customers are genuinely asking for the protection schemes, they blindly telling such a silly reason. Is it our fault to purchase Hp laptop outside India, i.e., from Malaysia, a korean made laptop? This is really disgusting...

Accidental Damage Protection Scheme
Accidental Damage Protection Scheme

bhairu singhchauhan
    HP Laser Jet M4555 MFP printer is not working properly .When a print command is given for legal print pages are getting stuck inside whereas A4 size paper printing is working properly.I filed complaint regarding this issue month before at customer care number but no action has been taken yet.
    Details of HP Laser Jet M4555 MFP :
    Device Name:HP Laser Jet M4555 MFP
    Device Model:CE738A
    Device Serial Number:CNCXDCB502
    address : jodhpur development authority, near railway hospital, jodhpur (rajasthan), 342001
    contact no:[protected]

[Feb 18, 2015] HP India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Sri Charan
      I purchased Hp pavilion Laptop on Feb-14, purchase on wards i am facing problem with laptop. like while using the laptop it was restarted several times. And i visited hp custmour care more than 6 times. Everytime they said we replaced mother board, hard disk like this. But still my problem not solved . i am really unsatisfied with laptop. Almost i spend 35k on laptop . Now they talked like irresponsible on my problem., i don't know y... my concern : "please replace my old laptop with new laptop " Please take a action On Hp & do a Faviour me. HP guys are not responding .

[Feb 17, 2015] HP India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

deepambh
        My PF A/C no: KN/BN/25002/030565. I received my Company PF in the month of June 2014 . They informed me that my Government PF amount will be credited directly to my account after a month. But still this time i didn't receive my PF amount to my account. Kindly check with my account and reply to me.

[Feb 16, 2015] HP India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
        Complaint comments  Add a commentComplaint category Business & Finances

pushparao
          had ordered an hp 7 voice tab on 7-4-2015 on ebay. And I got the tab on[protected].But today it have suddenly stopped working and showing a blank screen. Ebay people told to contact hp service center. When contacted they said screen damaged.and those people aren't responding properly and telling you ask in ebay itself. And they are also telling that they won't support Ebay sold products. And Ebay people saying that get DOA certificate from hp service centre but thy are not even providing that.Please provide me the DOA certificate so that I get replacement from ebay.

[Feb 13, 2015] HP India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
          Complaint comments  Add a commentComplaint category Other

HP India — Printer complaint issue registring‏

chander charles
            Dear, To the Board of Management & all HP End-User sun
            Customer Care Team/ Service Team,

Today...
            Complaint category Computers & Accessories

Kajashamsudheen786
            We are from Coimbatore SERCO GLOBAL SOLUTIONS. as i would give a complaint againts my printer. My printer model is HP LaserJet 400MFP M475dn. whatever i print on this the print quality was poor as well as the ink is leaking and also its smudging to all pages. i attach some sample copies regarding the printer. you can see the output to confirm the complaint. kindly please help to solve this issues ASAP. if you send a person to our office is also more convineant Thanks & Regards SERCO GLOBAL SOLUTION 36/20, Ashirwad Towers D.B Road, R.S Puram Coimbatore-641002

Paper print Quality poor,Ink leak, smudging
            Paper print Quality poor,Ink leak, smudging

JSTS Baddi
              The online complaint of windows 8/HDD crash was made on 10.2.2015. The online payment was made on 11.2.2015 for item no. 752064-D63 vide transaction reference no.[protected]. The materials despatched vides Blue Dart courier AWB No. [protected] hasn't reached me in Baddi. What to do. Can't manage w/out laptop. Anil Gupta Manager Accounts JST Stesalit Transformers Pvt. ltd HB NO. 214, Hilltop, IA-1 Bhatauli Kalan, Jharmajri, Baddi M [protected]
              Complaint comments  Add a commentComplaint category Computer Software

Abhinav Kakku
                i purchased HP Pavilion Notebook - 15-p208tx dated 31st january 2014 as i carried cash 62000 i purched i late night at 9:20pm the offer was given to me ( THE GREAT WINTER OFFER) AT hp.com//in/thegreatwinteroffer Purchased: 01/30/2015 Serial: 5CD4487X70 came home checked to register WEBSITE SAID THE OFFER IS CLOSED IT WAS SUPPOSED TO BE TIL 31ST JAN as i have it written on HP offer page i got with laptop but the offer was not avaiable to register when i website link on 30th night another laptop by my freind same model for 60000 from HP store i a unable to claim the noteboo offer neither its my mistake as tthee website closed offer please help me claim this offer i can pay few extra as in the new offer price is inceased please help me as i am feeling this wrong after many HP laptops purcheses for years please help me

wrong false offer given to me which is expired
                wrong false offer given to me which is expired

[Feb 11, 2015] HP India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

RAVINDERSHARMA1
                  Dear Concerned,

As regards the subject cited above i have the following few lines for your
                  favorable consideration & necessary action.I purchased the so
                  called desktop serial no.INA447WPV8 & product no.JAN1G61AA#ACJ from
                  "SAKSHAM Computer" gandhi Chock Sonipat on dated 17th Jan.2015.Same has
                  not been working up to the mark.It's my painful duty to bring it to your
                  kind notice that I have made request & filed the Complaint
                  no.[protected].on dated 06 fab 2015.But to no purpose.Other hand, In
                  legal language this is breach of trust.Let me know the TAT & How
                  long should i wait?Once again I approach to your end to please get it
                  replaced or set the things write.Other wise I shall have to take some
                  legal action regarding the same.Hoping to win your favour &
                  promptness.
                  Thanking you in anticipation
                  .Regard's, Ravinder Sharma (Advocate)[protected], [protected].
                  Suresh Prashar(PRO, PRESS)[protected], [protected]

Complaint comments  Add a commentComplaint category Desktop Computers

BK Roy
                    Dear Sir, We have MOU signed with HP on behalf of e-connect solutions, Udaipur for supply of original HP Cartridges. Since we are regular users of Original HP Cartridges, we have mistakenly ordered a cartridge set CB400/1/2/3 instead of CE400/1/2/3 on inspection we found that it does not fit in our printer. Now when we ask our vendor M/s e-connect solution to replace the cartridge with the correct serial number they are not doing so and asking for payment of the old wrongly supplied cartridges. Kindly advice on this matter since we are ready to pay for the correct cartridges but they are saying that we cannot do so. Thanks BK Roy [protected]

[Feb 10, 2015] HP India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
                    Complaint comments  Add a commentComplaint category Other

subhashis84
                      Hi, My name is subhashis nayak.I have purchased my hp laptop on 30/10/2014 from croma store. After 10 days i got the wifi issue and i called the hp customer care support team for the resolution. luckly after doing some trouble shooting steps the wifi was working fine. but after few days again the issue reappeared and not yet resolved. issue: one day wifi will work fine then next 2 days it wont work. i am chasing the hp customer support team since 2.5 months. the customer people are very cooperative. but after replacing the part, the wifi issue is still not resolved.then i was suggested the OS is corrupted and i installed the new OS which i got from HP but still the issue remains the same. Then i was told drivers are not upto date. technicians updated the drivers but still the issue reamins the same. as i have purchased the new laptop the issue is occurring from the beginning and i am feeling like i have purchased the old laptop as the technician has to open the complete system again and again for replacing the part I have not purchased the laptop worth 35000 rupees to be replaced with new parts again and again, then what is the difference between new and old laptop. If the issue is exists from the day one i thinks its pretty much clear its a defective piece. I have asked either to replace the laptop or refund but HP technicians are more interested to do R&D and replacing the parts which is not resolving my issue I want the solution for my issue my laptop Details are below Notebook Part/Model no: HP 15-r065TU Notebook PC HP complaint case reference # [protected] mob - [protected]

[Feb 07, 2015] HP India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

daily basis i am discussing with the HP team.

When my wifi is working fine that time its detecting 20 networks but when it is not working properly it shows only 3/4 in which my router is not visible(again this 3/4 router also randomly coming not consistent)

as per the HP technical team they are saying the problem is with my router, if the problem is with my router then why its not detecting other 15 routers?? I don't think all the 15 routers is having same wifi router brand i am using.

HP technician agreed there is some problem but higher level they are denying the fact and saying if its detecting 3/4 its your headache not our

as this issue is from the beginning its pretty much clear its a defective piece but HP people are neither ready to resolve this nor replace this nor refund my money

I need proper justice

shubhamgulati
                        i have purchased the laptop Product name:HP Pavilion 15 Notebook PC Product number:J6L90PA#ACJ Serial number:5CD4312BW0 BIOS (Configuration):F.12-08/18/[protected]F[protected]) Keyboard revision:77.26 Total memory:8.00 GB Processor name:Intel(R) Core(TM) i7-4510U CPU @ 2.00GHz is hanging from lst few weeks, , , its cursor become slow down and the screen flashes and it becomes normal after the flash.i have purchsed it 2 months ago and it is happening from last few weeks. please take actions against this complaint a soon as possible. i will be thankful to you.

[Feb 06, 2015] HP India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
                        Complaint comments  Add a commentComplaint category Computers & Accessories

Abhijit Mori
                          I bought HP laptop in June 2014 and sometime in January 2015 it stopped working. After submitting to service center I came to know that motherboard has issues and need to be replaced. It has been 3 weeks since that and I have still not received update from HP. I have created several case from HP support portal and none of them has been responded to. When I called at helpline number and explained the issue, I was told that we don't have information and we cannot assist you since you have given to Authorized service center. Now its been 3+ weeks that I have been without laptop, I am missing out on lot of deadlines due to non-availability of laptop.

I would also want that my warranty on motherboard, which probably will be replaced, be extended to 1 year from the day the part is replaced. As I know for sure that motherboard will be gone on next 7 months(confidence on HP products now, friends warned me) and My laptop will be out of warranty and I will have to pay humongous amount to get new motherboard or throw away laptop in River.

This proves why HP is not gaining market in India and world as they are backed by worst support ever. There is no integration.

This is getting even worse, I just contacted Authorized Service Center. They are now claiming that processor needs to be replaced. They are fooling people, as CPU/Processor is part of the motherboard. And still it means I am without my laptop, I need compensation.
                          Complaint comments  Add a commentComplaint category Computer Hardware

SABARI KRISHNAN
                            Hi All I want to highlight below incident with HP management, explaining how the behaviour of one of your support centre representative can make clients switch to other market giants IBM, Dell etc. We are a unit of Starwood Hotels (One of the world's largest hotel companies) located at Bengaluru as Aloft Bengaluru Cessna Business Park Hotel. All Starwood Hotels are using HP in IT systems from high-end servers, backup autoloaders, switched to desktops & laptops etc. Incident: We have two HP z230 workstations delivered preinstalled with windows 7 bought last year arrived with windows 8 recovery. Due to windows corruption one of the system went down and we are not able to install windows 7 as we do not have windows 7 disc provided by HP or vendor. So we called up HP support centre and landed up to Mr. San Joseph who after putting call many times on hold provided solutions either to check with Microsoft or buy new Windows 7 CD from HP as mentioned in trailing mail and when asked to give in writing his way of answering back was very unmannered and very rude to customer. As suggested we tried to reach Microsoft, as per them HP can only provide the OEM media or key for Windows 7 as it was preinstalled, their reply was with all customer respects, understandable and very professional with clear information. Again we tried to reach HP after 2 days and landed up to support centre representative Preeti and call got disconnected. After calling back call was picked by Mr. San Joseph again knowing the same customer is calling his language and behaviour was so cheap and unprofessional like he is speaking to road side kid with all his useless questions and information. We reminded him we will escalate his behaviour and call to HP higher management but he was fearless and the whole conversation made me so upset to switch to other brand for future hotels or any upcoming requirement. We have around 100 retail license for windows 7 for this particular unit but I tried right way to get the license from HP ended up in cheap, respect less, unprofessional conversation with Mr. San Joseph and worst experience with HP. Below is the summary of issue: 1. System was preinstalled with windows means media should be provided for the same but your representative stating in trailing mail "some systems comes with windows 8 some with windows 7". 2. If system is down gradable to windows 7 which is clearly mentioned on the CPU, easily a URL to download windows 7 can be provided by HP. 3. Reply in trailing mail means HP will give system preinstalled with windows 7 and if system crashes you need to buy windows again from HP or buy retail OS from Microsoft.. 2. Representative was so unprofessional, respectless and fearless of his own management. 3. Customer will think many times before calling HP support as he don’t want to get insulted by HP representative. As I have specially taken out time for writing this long mail shows how bad experience I had with your repetitive as it was not expected from company like HP. Looking forward for earliest action or response from HP so our loyalty and relationship should continue. For reference trailing mail and below system details: System Details : HP z230SFF workstation Serial No. SGH402PLHL Thanks & Best Regards, Live .Life .Aloft Abhinav Sareen Information Technology Manager Aloft Bengaluru Cessna Business Park, Cessna Business Park, Sarjapur-Marathahalli, Outer Ring Road.Kadubeesanahalli, Bellandur Post, Bengaluru- 560103, Karnataka alofthotels.com M - 91 [protected], T[protected], Extn- 1099

Complaint comments  Add a commentComplaint category Computer Hardware

HP India — SMPS Model: DPS-575AB A is out of order and not finding the replacement of the same

Digit MB
                              Workstation: XW6400 Faulty Part Details: SMPS DPS-575AB A HP P/N:[protected] S/N: AVCD[protected] Spare P/N:[protected] ...
                              Complaint category Computer Hardware

prakash pandey
                              sir/madam, sir, i am hp printer user i bought a printer from Micro computer center in rewa ( M.P), dated[protected]. printer work succesfully on dated[protected].but on[protected] printer have a problem printer shrink pages after printing. Then i will make a complaint in micro computer center in rewa (m.p) he want to maitain printer but not succes to prepare printer.Then he give a cutomer care service number and i will call a customer care service on dated[protected] my complaint number is 5087487 . engineer ne[protected] ko visit kiya aur printer ko banane ka prayas kiya is dauran printer ko do baar open kiya gaya lakin samasya ka koi samadhan nahi hua balki ek problem aur ho gayi printer me white line ane laga. aur engineer ne dusre din ane ke liya kaha bola mere pass part nahi hai kal akar change kar do ga next visit uski[protected] ko kiya gaya jisme engineer ne printer open kar teflon change kiya lekin phir se problem solve nahi ho paya balki printer ka ek part break ho gaya jises printer me paper jaam bata raha tha tab printer ko again open kiya aur printer ka break hua part ko quik fix se fix kiya iss dauran again printer khula is tarah se printer char baar open hua lakin problem sove nahi ho paya.[protected] jis room me hamara system laga tha space na hone ka karn bagal ke room me printer banane ka option diya our second room jaha space thaa printer banana offer unhone second room ka voltage check kar ek complaint list banaya jis par voltage condition ko good nahi bataya jabki printer first room me laga thaa jaha already earth kiya hua hai aur proper light work hota hai.first room me already two computer establed hai jaha koi problem nahi hai. again engineer mr gaurav ku mishra[protected] ko visit kiya fisrt room jaha printer rkaha tha voltage condition ko good bataya aur apne proposal me fuzer ki demand ki aur kaha[protected] ke pahle printer work karne lage ga lakin aaj tak koi printer ki problem solve nahin ho paya. approx ek month ho gaya mere bahut nuksan ho raha isliye is par dhayan de . aur printer ke replacment karke new printer avilable karyan. nahin to hame majbooran consumer forum me complaint karna padega.

hp printer 1005

[Feb 05, 2015] HP India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

pranav jeengar
                                Hello, My self Pranav Khatwa from Bhilwara (Rajasthan). sir with due respect I had purchased a hp laptop (Hp Pavilion 15-N209 TX) on[protected] from your Hp Dealer (Tech Point ''G-9, Fatah Tower, Nagori Ganden, Bhilwara -311001) . When I had Purchased this laptop that time one offer of their was in 999 Rs. offer . In that offer some items of their that is that Hp 2.0 Speaker's, Hp Head phone, Hp Wireless mouse, Hp Pen drive . This items had come in BLUE Dart Agency in BHILWARA. But They Coudn't given me these items on my address so i inquired in BLUE Dart Agency .So they were saying that you wrote your wrong address that's way we coudn't given your items. So thay said me that your items sent again in Hp Company on[protected]. So they said me that you should inquire on whereas you purchased your lap top.So i had gone hp dealer but they were not responding me in this case. So sir please I want say you that with respect that you please send me my all items on this new address " ( UPASNA, E 16, MOTINAGAR SANGANER ROAD, BHILWARA, RAJASTHAN "). So I wish that you will send me my items earlier.
                                Complaint comments  Add a commentComplaint category Computers & Accessories

rajni jha
                                  I purchased hp omini10 before 4 months. I was got wrong information from the seller. I purchased a tablet Hp omini10, from Reliance digital shop kolar road Bhopal M.P on 22nd September 2014. They give me wrong information about the product and I was visiting service center since November they didn't told the problem after the 3months they told about the problem. Now they are telling me that you have to bye the software for Rs.2500. I'm a student and not possible for me to buy it. It was submitted by me since 12 Jan. 2015. The service center is not ready to listing my problem they are all just telling that we can't do any thing you have to purchased it. The policy is not mentioned in the warranty card. Please tell me that what can I do for this.

[Feb 03, 2015] HP India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
                                  Dear Rajni Jha,
                                  We apologize for the inconvenience caused and can assure you that your concerns are being addressed on priority. Request you to share your contact details at - http://goo.gl/forms/rS4fu6L2AA for us to progress matters further.
                                  Warm Regards,
                                  Reliance Digital
                                  Complaint comments  Add a commentComplaint category Products & Services

HP India — warrenty and services repair

tanvi04
                                    I have bought a HP laptop on august 2013 and I paid 2000 RS. Extra because I was getting extention on warranty, but now when...
                                    Complaint comments  Comments  (1)Complaint category Laptops / Notebooks

Recently Discussed

(9 minutes ago)
                                    Boat
                                    i have returned my defective boat rockerz 255r buy replacement unit is not dispatched yet it's 27th day when i return the earphone t
                                    (12 minutes ago)
                                    Humvyapaar.com
                                    Product delivery not made
                                    (29 minutes ago)
                                    Mobspotbox.in
                                    Duplicate brand item online shopping
                                    (35 minutes ago)
                                    Jeeves Consumer Services
                                    Service Related Issue -Hitachi AC - CASE ID :: 0E23EWCHSC01-2012965 :: JFLKFI2AA8250
                                    (40 minutes ago)
                                    Quikr India
                                    Received money for job opportunities