HP India Customer Care

24, Salarpuria Arena, Adugodi, Hosur Road
Bangalore
Bangalore District
Karnataka

IN Bangalore GeBC Embassy Prime (BEP)
HP Inc., GF, Global e Business Ops Pvt Ltd, No. 66/2, Ward No. 83, Bagmane Tech-Park, 7th Floor - A Wing "Embassy Prime" CV Raman Nagar, P.C. 560093, Bangalore, Karnataka

Bangalore, IN - Akash Block (BGC)
HP Inc., 5F, Salarpuria GR Tech Park, Khatha No 69/3, Mahadevapura CMC 5 &9 FL, Whitefield Road, P.C. 560066, Bangalore, Karnataka

Bangalore, IN (IEC)
HP Inc., "Hewlett Packard Global soft PVT Ltd, EC2 Campus, HP Avenue, Survey No. 39 (PART), Electronic City Phase II, Hosur Road Bangalore – 560 100 India.", P.C 560100, Bangalore, Karnataka

IN Bangalore - HPGS Surya TP II (ISU)
HP Inc., Floor G-A Wing Sy No.9/1, 91/2 & 91/3, P. C 560100, Bangalore, Karnataka

Bangalore, Pritech Park - SEZ (PSR)
HP Inc., Pritech Park - SEZ, Sarjapur, Marathalli Outer Ring Road, P.C 560103, Bangalore, Karnataka

IN Bangalore Sales - Salarpuria Arena (SAU)
HP Inc., 2FL, 24 Salapuria Arena, Hosur Main Road, P. C 560030, Bangalore, Karnataka

Bangalore Surya Waves (SWH)
HP Inc., 5FL, Surya Wave, Sy. No.61 (P), Doddathogur Village, P.C. 560100, Bangalore, Karnataka

Prestige Palladium Building
HP Inc., Suite 2, No 129 to No 140, - Prestige Palladium - Bayan, P.C. 600006, Chennai, Tamil Nadu

Kolkata, DLF IT Park (KDL)
HP Inc., No 08, Major Arteral Road, Suite I, P.C 700156, Kolkata, West Bengal

Eldeco Tower
HP Inc., Unit No 607 & 608, Sixth Floor, Eldeco Corporate Tower, P.C. 226010, Lucknow, Uttar Pradesh

Mumbai, Commerez Building, Int. Bus. Park (IRT)
HP Inc., 5F Commerez Building, International Business Park, P.C 400063, Mumbai, Maharashtra

Gurgaon, Haryana (GTC)
HP Inc., 2F Gurgaon, Tower D&E, P.C 122022, Gurgaon, Haryana

IN New Delhi Sales - Surya Hotel TD Site (NDH)
HP Inc., Crown Plaza Surya, E-F, P.C. 110065, New Delhi, Haryana

Pantnagar
HP Inc., Plot No. 9-11A & 35-37A, Sector-V, P. C. 263 153, Udham Singh Nagar, Uttarakhand

View More Information...

Load

HP India related photos (1066)

HP India Complaints & Reviews

Priyanka Chaudhury
Hi, I have brought a HP product 3 months back, Slate7 Voice tab. I got an update automatically few days back stating upgrade of android version to KITKAT. After proceeding with the update my tablet is not getting switched on since then. I went to HP forum to find out a solution and could see a few options. I did try all of them but even then no success.Lastly I called up the customer care to seek help from technical support team which responded as if they are least bothered about the issue and asked me to move to service center even without listening to my issue. I was trying to seek an online help since the service center is 400kms from my town to visit. The fix provided by the technical support team was incomplete and inappropriate. This issue is caused by HP and HP should take care of the products not working fine. I request you to help me fix my issue and get it done asap.

HP Slate 7 voice tab not working after kitkat update

suniltulushan
    This is with reference to my Tablet HP10, I bought it on flip kart in July14. It had a problem in November 14 and I have given it at HP service center in the same month(Jabil Center, Pune).It took more than one month for service to repair it.After many follow up I got it repaired . After receiving it, I tried installing the apps again on it.At that time, I came to know that Google play is disappeared from the tablet during repair at HP service center?? I talked to HP online customer care but they were not able to help me and suggested to go back to service center. I tried calling service center, but no body was picking up the call. Finally with the help of Mr. Prashant Patil, I could get through and talked to Vishal again.He was unable to help me online and asked me to come to service center again. I have handed over the tablet 3.1.15 to Vishal. From that day, again the same follow up started and even after calling many times; till date I could not get my tablet back. Every time I call Vishal, he says it is not done and he will update me in few hours.However he never calls me back??? If you people cannot solve the problem, please arrange to replace the tablet with new one. Regards, Sunil Tulshan [protected]

[Feb 01, 2015] HP India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
    Complaint comments  Add a commentComplaint category Electronics & Appliances

Roshan.Mishra_bgp
      Dear sir.I had a laptop which became stolen on 28/12/14.I Have lodged a FIR regarding this in local police station. The details of my laptop is "Privelage 6, Serial no 5CB2070QSC model G6/1312TU product no A9R39PA/AJC. Mac id is required to trace my laptop by service providers & local police.I have tried to know the details on the costumer care number available with the user guide several times but no one is solving my problem.SO KINDLY support me at earliest My Name is Roshan Mishra Mob:-[protected] Email id [protected]@gmail.com.

[Jan 31, 2015] HP India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

mani2202
        I have purchased HP photos mart M425 Digital Camera. The on/off switch button is not working. I have been approaching/enquiring or trying to catch up HP Service Centre for rectification. All the authorised service centres are doing services only for Printers, Computers and laptops. SINCE IT IS HP PRODUCT, I WOULD LIKE TO REPAIR ONLY IN AUTHORISED SERVICE CENTRE. I FIND THERE IS NO AUTHORISED SERVICE CENTRE IS DOING CAMERA SERVICE. I would like to know why HP company is servicing the camera when they sell cameras. Please give me proper HP authorised service centre in Chennai for doing the service.If the company does not have any authorised service centre for camera then what I have to do. Better you please compensate/ reimburse the cost of the camera.

Problem in photosmart M425 digital Camera

Updated by mani2202 Jan 31, 2015
        I have purchased HP photos mart M425 Digital Camera. The on/off switch button is not working. I have been approaching/enquiring or trying to catch up HP Service Centre for rectification. All the authorised service centres are doing services only for Printers, Computers and laptops. SINCE IT IS A HP PRODUCT, I WOULD LIKE TO REPAIR ONLY IN AUTHORISED SERVICE CENTRE. I FIND THERE IS NO AUTHORISED SERVICE CENTRE IS DOING CAMERA SERVICE. I would like to know why HP company is NOT servicing the camera when they sell cameras. Please give me proper HP authorised service centre in Chennai for doing the service.If the company does not have any authorised service centre for camera then what I have to do. Better you please compensate/ reimburse the cost of the camera.

Complaint comments  Add a commentComplaint category Digital Cameras

deb.chatterjee018
          I bought this laptop only one month ago.Yesterday i was working on it.Then shut it down to take my dinner.When i came back and switched it on, the laptop was started and then as the first screen appears, it did normally and asked the password.I gave it.But then after entering the password, when the windows screen appeared, it was blank and only the curser was working.I shut it down and restarted it, but for no avail.Please help me solve this problem.

HP r 15-032tx

[Jan 30, 2015] HP India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

786avinash
            regarding sir, this about a problem i am having with my hp pavilion p6000 desktop product no-BZ613AA#AC serial no-INA110VZ7C model no-p6730in my system is dead 20 days ago i complain my first comp. no-[protected] ensure support services boring road patna he cant solve my problem than i complain 2nd time my second comp. no-[protected] he changed my system motherboard than system is on but not properly worked.when the system starts the hp logo is not displayed and boot starts running on the screen.without my permission my case is closed.than again third time i complain my comp. no-[protected] date-29/01/2015.i request to you please sort out my problem.Thank you Avinash kumar

K P THAKUR
              DEAR SIR AS PER YOUR KIND INFORMATION WE ARE LODGE A COMPLAIN AGAINST MY HP LASERJET P1108 PRINTER WHICH IS NOT WORKING, AFTER THAT ENGINEER HAS CAME & CHEKED THEREFORE THEY TOLD ME PRINTERS ROLLER IS BROKEN INTERNALLY & HE TRIED TO DO SERVICE AT YOUR END, BUT DAY AFTER TOMORROW THEY TOLD ME THAT MY PRINTER IS NOT COVER UNDER WARRANTY DUE TO THAT PARTS BROKEN.I JUST WANT TO SAY YOU IF YOU ARE MANUFRACTURE THIS TYPE OF PRINTER WHICH WAS NOT WORKING & BROKEN INTERNALLY IN THAT CASE WHO ARE RESPONSIBLE FOR THAT, IF COSTOMER THEN PLS EXPLAIN HOW, OTHERWISE NO BODY TRUST ON HP PRINTER & THEY ARE GONE FOR SOME KIND OF OTHER COMPANY WHOSE HARDWARE IS BATTER THEN YOU, IN SHORT HP IS CHEATED CONSUMERS WITH THEIR VALUELESS PRODUCTS WHICH ARE IN MARKET TODAY.

[Jan 29, 2015] HP India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Nandakishor57
                Sir, Dy.CMM/South Western Railway/hubli has placed orders for supply of 9 computers to Sr.DFM/SWR/Mysore vide On line P.O. No.52.14.5164.2.69047 dated 25/08/2014 Similarly 2 PCs are yet to be supplied to Sr.DFM/SWR/Mysore againste P.O No.[protected] date 26/05/2014 (both the P.O.s are placed by Stores/SWR/Hubli). We are very unhappy regarding non supply of P.C. and the response by your company also. Please arrange to supply 9 computes immediately to us. L.Nandakishor DFM/Mysore Mobili:[protected] Email: [protected]@rediffmail.com

[Jan 28, 2015] HP India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Sujantej
                  I bought a hp notebook on July '13 for Diwali Offer, hp stated you'll get a offer of additional 2 years extended warranty once you register the product in hp website, I registersed and got the confirmation email. After a year if face few usb port issues with the notebook. It was 1 year & 1 month old, I contacted hp support they collected all the details and informed the product was out of warranty. I explained about the offer they said for these offer we have to register in some special portal, which was not mentioned anywhere. I tried escalating the issue with the next level, they asked for the invoice and an ID proof for mine, provided the same to them, Again they came up the same answer. The answer given by them was not at in a professional way, it was very hard to understand those one word answers. It is very bad customer support by HP, how can they expect us to register in a special portal which was not mentioned nowhere, I registered and got the confirmation. They user to keep on spamming our mailbox with their newsletters & product promotions but no worry to provide proper details to user. This is clearly showing they are trying to make customer fool by giving false promotions.

[Jan 27, 2015] HP India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Yash2807
                    Not soon enough when I bought HP Slate 7 voice tab, it started to have charging issues cause the charging port on the tab wasn't functioning right. Left it at their service center for 5 days before it was fixed and I thought that it is the end of my worries but I was wrong. Last Sunday, I got a message from HP asking me to update the OS to Android 4.4.2...well obediently I did...and it screwed the tab. Not sure how is this even possible but after the update and reboot, the video on the tab went crazy with lines on the left half. Well I did a factory restore which took 2.5 hours compare to earlier times when it just took 15 mins max. Well that didn't help either. What were my options...had to take it to the HP service center...they said its a H/W issue...well then fix it as its still under warranty. I was to get it in 3 days but got it back in 4 days. I collected the tab from the service center, checked the display, they had replaced it and didn't use it till today morning and HP had to live up-to their expectations the VOICE ISNT WORKING...when I call, I have to now switch to speaker to talk to the person and the ear piece hasn't got any sound. Such a HORRIBLE and PATHETIC service. Not to mention the calls I had to make to follow up to check on the status and EVERY PROMISE THEY MADE TO CALL ME BACK WAS A PROMISE IN THIN AIR CAUSE THEY DID.

Complaint comments  Add a commentComplaint category Mobile Handsets

shivam nayak
                      This about a problem I am having with my HP Pavillion Laptop Product No- LQ457PA, DV6-6016TX SERIAL NO.:- 5CH1110DS7, that I repaired primary at Aforeserve.com Ltd., 1/7/14 AND Secondary at Jabil Global Service India Pvt. Ltd. on 4/10/2014 both of Pune, Maharashtra. Unfortunately, Service was not performed at all for the first time because even after paying 14k for the change of motherboard I still had a faulty motherboard in my laptop. So I went again and they replaced it for free but still faulty motherboard. I am requesting company to resolve the problem. If I may get an email id so I can send copies of my records concerning this repair. I look forward to your reply and a resolution to my problem. Please contact me at phone [protected] or [protected]. P.S. I just want some email id of company customer care representative so that I can send all the details.

[Jan 26, 2015] HP India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Andhra Hospitals
                        We are purchasing 23 system through JAGRUTI LAPTOPS & COMPUTERS, VIJAYAWADA, on[protected] One of them (MONITOR) shown display problem (not working) kindly log the complaint and do the needful service. Monitor Serial No: 6CM4080TCD Venkata Ratnam V EDP-IT MANAGER [protected]

HP W1972a MONITOR  Display problem

anish mohammed
                          Dear sir, My printer was jammed and catridge also not able to remove kindly send the technician immediately for the urgent printing work is stopped . Regards For Akhshayaa Finance Bhaarath Ltd Anish - Asst manager [protected]
                          Complaint comments  Add a commentComplaint category Printers

HP India — Rejection of extended warranty claim.

cakhuranagaurav
                            I had purchased a hp notebook on 16th december 2014 and i was eligible to take extendend warranty under a offer which was...
                            Complaint category Computers & Accessories

sumanta92
                            Dear Sir, I Sri Sumanta Mondal, Resident address is V+PO Baital, P.S - Joypur, Dist. - Bankura, Pin NO - 722138. Contact NO - [protected], Product Serial No - 5CD3174BNT, Product Number - D5F89PA, Product Description - HP Pavilion g6-2312AX NB PC ALL, HP Care Pack Serial Number GIAGIN4913F6, Expiry Date 08/23/2016

Cooling Problem

[Jan 20, 2015] HP India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
                            Complaint comments  Add a commentComplaint category Education

HP India — Complain against Hp Service Centre (Jabil Global Services India(P)Ltd.)

itsshashank
                              This to being into your kind notice that, I have been using this Laptop (pavilion G6-2008TX). Since the time i purchased...
                              Complaint category Laptops / Notebooks

Pap-ha
                              Sir/ Madam, I had purchased a HP Laptop "SYS LT HP 15-R119TU (K8T57PA) Laptop" dated on 14.01.2015 from LALANI Showroom, 6, Ganesh Chandra Avenue, Kolkata-700 013, Phone.:[protected] as per money receipt, of Rs. 25, 150/-. But the Lalani showroom has given me INTEL Pentium CPU N 3540, @ 2.16Ghz. Quad Core Processor, Which is not equivalent of HP 15 R119TU (K8T57PA) Laptop. And they have given one mouse of Coil Core Company and one Head Phone of Max Company (Not HP Company), one local cleaner kit along with the above Laptop those accessories are very much inferior quality. And MRP of this Laptop is very low as per your Laptop price chart. I have faced a lot of problems to work at this Laptop.. So pl looking forward my complaint & resolve the same as early.. Amalendu Gupta [protected]

MOHD AMAN KHAN
                                Dear Sir/Madam I had purchased a printer of your esteemed company (HP Office jet 5610 All in one printer) which is not functioning properly due to which for proper servicing it was sent to your authorized service centre of Allahabad district on 06.01.2015, where after observing the problem the concerned engineer Mr. Sandeep and Mr. Rahul told that we will clean your printer and install new cartridges thereafter it will work properly. It is painful to say that after retaining it for eleven days and installation of new cartridges when I went for its delivery they told that the problem is still existing and it can not be rectified by them it was further told that I may contact to some other technician of market. You are requested to look into the matter and may take appropriate steps to get my printer repaired expeditiously, it is further requested that any competent engineer may be appointed at Allahabad who may look into such kind of petty problems. MOHD. AMAN KHAN C.G.S.C. HIGH COURT, ALLAHABAD Contact no. [protected] E. Mail [protected]@yahoo.co.in

[Jan 17, 2015] HP India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Dilip jacob
                                  I own a HP Pavillion 15-P077TX laptop with a Nvidia Geforce 840M graphic card. Within 4 months of purchase I faced complaint that system automatically shuts down within minutes after turning on the system. When iI showed it at the nearby HP service centre they examined and said that the Motherboard & Display cable his having complaint and need to be replaced. So I asked them change it since the laptop is under warranty and I got the laptop back after 10 days. Since then I am facing many issues like systems gets hang frequently, system does not restart, unable to apply any system updates, Nvidia graphic card does not function properly. So again I went to the service centre and again they changed the Motherboard and returned the same to me. But still I face the major issue with the graphic card which is not working properly as when I start any game it automatically goes into a grey screen with the message "Windows encountered an error and prevented this program from running". Someone please help as I spent 50K on this laptop and within 4 months of purchase I am facing a lot of issues. Expecting a favourable response.

Improper Functioning

PK Datta
                                    Please note I purchased one HP Laptop ( Product Model:HP Pavilion 15-p077TX NB PC ALL; Product Serial:5CD43290PM ) from M/s. Lalani e-Tach City; 6, Ganesh Chandra Avenue; Kolkata - 700013 on 22/12/2014 ( Invoice # ETC/TI/14-15/04785 dt. 22.12.2014 ) . Since my purchase I cannot use my new HP Laptop for more than 2 hours continuously. My laptop is always showing busy symbol as if CPU is working and after sometime is gets totally hanged. I I called HPSupport on 31/12/2014 ( ref. # [protected] ) and talked to Mr. Mrityunjoy. I had system refreshment. But again the same problem started after few hours. Then I gave it to HP Authorized Service Center M/s. Ensure Support Services (I) Ltd.; 10, Wood Street; Kolkata - 700016 ( ref. Invoice # 6710 dt. 06.01.2015 ). They kept my Laptop for 2 days and returned me on 09.01.2015. Again the same problem started after use of few hours. Then again I called HPSupport on 12/01/2015 ( ref. # [protected] ) and talked to Mr. Sujit. He also tried over telephone but could not fix the issue. He assured me that some boy would call me from HP service team and attend my issue immediately. But I did not get any call in 24 hrs.

Laptop is getting hanged since purchase

Recently Discussed

(6 minutes ago)
                                      Newpaisaxchanger.in
                                      theft and fraudulent
                                      (17 minutes ago)
                                      Boat
                                      i have returned my defective boat rockerz 255r buy replacement unit is not dispatched yet it's 27th day when i return the earphone t
                                      (20 minutes ago)
                                      Humvyapaar.com
                                      Product delivery not made
                                      (37 minutes ago)
                                      Mobspotbox.in
                                      Duplicate brand item online shopping
                                      (43 minutes ago)
                                      Jeeves Consumer Services
                                      Service Related Issue -Hitachi AC - CASE ID :: 0E23EWCHSC01-2012965 :: JFLKFI2AA8250