HP India Customer Care

24, Salarpuria Arena, Adugodi, Hosur Road
Bangalore
Bangalore District
Karnataka

IN Bangalore GeBC Embassy Prime (BEP)
HP Inc., GF, Global e Business Ops Pvt Ltd, No. 66/2, Ward No. 83, Bagmane Tech-Park, 7th Floor - A Wing "Embassy Prime" CV Raman Nagar, P.C. 560093, Bangalore, Karnataka

Bangalore, IN - Akash Block (BGC)
HP Inc., 5F, Salarpuria GR Tech Park, Khatha No 69/3, Mahadevapura CMC 5 &9 FL, Whitefield Road, P.C. 560066, Bangalore, Karnataka

Bangalore, IN (IEC)
HP Inc., "Hewlett Packard Global soft PVT Ltd, EC2 Campus, HP Avenue, Survey No. 39 (PART), Electronic City Phase II, Hosur Road Bangalore – 560 100 India.", P.C 560100, Bangalore, Karnataka

IN Bangalore - HPGS Surya TP II (ISU)
HP Inc., Floor G-A Wing Sy No.9/1, 91/2 & 91/3, P. C 560100, Bangalore, Karnataka

Bangalore, Pritech Park - SEZ (PSR)
HP Inc., Pritech Park - SEZ, Sarjapur, Marathalli Outer Ring Road, P.C 560103, Bangalore, Karnataka

IN Bangalore Sales - Salarpuria Arena (SAU)
HP Inc., 2FL, 24 Salapuria Arena, Hosur Main Road, P. C 560030, Bangalore, Karnataka

Bangalore Surya Waves (SWH)
HP Inc., 5FL, Surya Wave, Sy. No.61 (P), Doddathogur Village, P.C. 560100, Bangalore, Karnataka

Prestige Palladium Building
HP Inc., Suite 2, No 129 to No 140, - Prestige Palladium - Bayan, P.C. 600006, Chennai, Tamil Nadu

Kolkata, DLF IT Park (KDL)
HP Inc., No 08, Major Arteral Road, Suite I, P.C 700156, Kolkata, West Bengal

Eldeco Tower
HP Inc., Unit No 607 & 608, Sixth Floor, Eldeco Corporate Tower, P.C. 226010, Lucknow, Uttar Pradesh

Mumbai, Commerez Building, Int. Bus. Park (IRT)
HP Inc., 5F Commerez Building, International Business Park, P.C 400063, Mumbai, Maharashtra

Gurgaon, Haryana (GTC)
HP Inc., 2F Gurgaon, Tower D&E, P.C 122022, Gurgaon, Haryana

IN New Delhi Sales - Surya Hotel TD Site (NDH)
HP Inc., Crown Plaza Surya, E-F, P.C. 110065, New Delhi, Haryana

Pantnagar
HP Inc., Plot No. 9-11A & 35-37A, Sector-V, P. C. 263 153, Udham Singh Nagar, Uttarakhand

View More Information...

Load

HP India Complaints & Reviews

HP India — my laptop no screen problem my case id 5026871831 [Resolved]

maniyak on Feb 26, 2019
Dear sir

My laptop problem not showing display
As most by telephonic discustion will 1st call [protected]...

HP India — my laptop no screen problem my case id 5026871831 [Resolved]

maniyak on Feb 25, 2019
Dear sir

My laptop problem not showing display
As most by telephonic discustion will 1st call [protected]...
Complaint comments  Read comments [1]Complaint category Laptops / Notebooks

HP India — complaint not attended even after 20 days [Resolved]

nachimuthu chenniappan on Feb 25, 2019
My new hp printer laserjet pro mfp m126 nw printing got struck
And we have made a request to rectify it on 05022019...
Complaint comments  Read comments [3]Complaint category Car Driving Schools

Dhirajshah6 on Feb 23, 2019
I placed order on snapdeal recently and got clones / fakes. Hp gt inks

I want snapdeal or hp to take those fakes away and return my money back at earliest. If not i will have to take further more action against the company.

Snapdeal quotes the prices for original goods and gives discounts under which they are sending duplicates. I recommend hp to take interest in saving their brand image
Complaint marked as Resolved 2019-03-27 06:26:13

[Feb 23, 2019] HP India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
HP India Customer Care's response Feb 24, 2019
Hi there,

Thanks for getting in touch.

Sorry to hear that and appreciate you bringing this to my attention.

Kindly email me your primary & alternate contact number with best reachable time, HP printer serial number and previous HP case numbers if any.

I am an HP employee. If the information hasn’t solve your question, you can continue to post further questions or visit HP technical support website (www.hp.com/in)

Or

You could also write to us: hpsupport.[protected]@hp.com

Please visit HP Support Forum www.hp.com/supportforum for further help.

HP India — amount not credit to biller [Resolved]

liyakhatali92 on Feb 21, 2019

Sir this regarding online payment issues be half of my mother i m booked the gas cylinder on 23rd december...
    Complaint comments  Read comments Complaint category Gas Stations

HP India — gt 5820 ink tank printer [Resolved]

VIKRAM GULATI on Feb 18, 2019
    It seems that the this printer has manufacturing defect. During it’s tenure, including the warranty period, it has gone...
    Complaint comments  Read comments [1]Complaint category Computers & Accessories

HP India — hp deskjet 5820 inkjet printer [Resolved]

Sh. Chandra Shekhar Dadhich on Feb 18, 2019
    Dear sir i have a printer of above model which was repaired on 07/1/2019 at hp service center jaipur tower near khasa koti...
    Complaint comments  Read comments Complaint category Computers & Accessories

HP India — hp 3775 printer (serial no. cn68n2d0rz) [Resolved]

dbhalchandra on Feb 16, 2019
    I have purchased a hp printer 3775 (Serial number cn68n2d0rz) watching the advertisement by hp on television. First printer...
    Complaint comments  Read comments Complaint category Printers

HP India — 2 year warranty extended but as per claim one year mcafee not provided [Resolved]

[email protected] on Feb 14, 2019
    the offer provided by you was 2 year onsite extended warrenty and one year macfee antivirus i got two year...

HP India — laptop battery issue. [Resolved]

PN Jha on Feb 13, 2019
    Recently, i went to hp world to get the battery of my laptop replaced and gave rs. 500 after checking the availability of...
    Complaint comments  Read comments Complaint category Computer Hardware

HP India — no microsoft office only trial basis 1 month required permanently office suite [Resolved]

mech1229 on Feb 10, 2019
    Dear hp team your laptop is good but service is bad
    How to possible to survive without microsoft office.
    Bought...
    Complaint comments  Read comments [1]Complaint category Laptops / Notebooks

HP India — part not replaced under warranty period. [Resolved]

yashbajpai1310 on Feb 9, 2019
    I had purchased my hp laptop with (Serial number: cnd744d8r3) on january 09, 2018. On the hp official warranty check site,...

Hp — printer power on issue all in one 2131 [Resolved]

jitender1967 on Jan 29, 2019
    We made a complaint [protected] against CN8264N7XZ on 18/01/2019 .The issue was anable power on . The related HP visited under...
    Complaint comments  Read comments [2]Complaint category Printers

Narsingh rao Sreerangam on Jan 26, 2019
    I am having hp deskjet 1000 printer j110a, purchased on 26/11/2012 from micro world computers nagpur-440026 (India). Details below:-
    Serial no. Cn28729kto
    Fpu no. Ch[protected]
    Regulatory model no. Vcvra-1003
    Product of china.
    Recently i purchased new tricolor cartridge from chinoy trade centre hyderabad (India). Details below:-
    Tricolor cartridge 802 small
    Product no. Ch562zz
    Hpgl0928, malaysia, may 2017
    Price rs.849/-
    After installing the cartridge when i printed the test page, to my astonishment magenta (Red color) was found missing totally. The printed matter was in green color. I removed the cartridge and took the print of print head nozzles on tissue paper. Only cyan & yellow appeared on tissue paper, magenta was totally missing.
    I am having dye type refill ink of white sky enterprises. I filled this magenta ink into the new cartridge & again printed the test page. The printing was satisfactory & ok. All the three colors appeared.
    This is a serious & unbelievable lapse on the part of a branded world famous company & it is liable to tarnish the well established image of company hp.in the light of my genuine complaint i fervently hope, the hp would be kind enough to send me a new cartridge without any price by way of justice.
    Various snaps of cartridge package are also attached for your perusal please.
    Thanks.
    S. N. Rao 26/01/2019
    208, krishna regency apts.
    Opposite power grid corporation,
    Nari ring road, nagpur - 440026 (M. H.)
    E-mail [protected]@gmail.com

Complaint marked as Resolved 2019-03-05 06:04:48

[Jan 27, 2019] HP India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
    Hello Narsingh Rao,

I am sorry about the inconvenience you are facing. I've shared you're concern to the respective team, someone will contact you asap.

I am an HP employee. If the information hasn’t solved your question, you can continue to post further questions or visit HP support website ( www.hp.com/in ) or visit the HP Support Forum ( www.hp.com/supportforum ) for further help.

No Matter Printing Black Paper

glpr's reply, Jan 24, 2019
    Most Urgent Election Work

Paresh Masaliya on Jan 23, 2019
      Am bina masaliya I had purchased laptop from malad croma branch HP pavallian from malad croma branch.I had complained many times but there is no reply I had a spot on my laptop and they are telling that it will cost 10000 where as the laptop has the warranty of 1 year. We had call customer service many times they told us if you agree to pay than only we will give you the service. If I don't get the replacement tomorrow I will post all this on every social media site and will tell people not to purchase laptop.i had talk to the manager wasim many a times he also had no idea about this is this a joke we want engineer tomorrow.i want the solution by tomorrow I don't have time to go every day to croma is this way you give service to your costumer by giving the duplicate model.we had complain many a times but we had no reply from croma you have the worst service we regret purchasing from croma we had been given duplicate laptop.
      Complaint marked as Resolved 2019-03-05 06:04:49

[Jan 24, 2019] HP India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
      Hello Paresh,

I am sorry about the inconvenience you are facing. Can you please email your contact number, unit serial number & previous case number (if any) to hpsupport.[protected]@hp.com so that we can reach out to assist you directly.

Pc not working
      Complaint comments  Add a commentComplaint category Laptops / Notebooks

Imran bukhari on Jan 23, 2019
        I am having worst experience wd hp tottaly wasted my one weeks time and mental disturbance and anxiety. Un professional behaviour and proper assistance despite product being under warranty. I am writing to the consumer court regarxing the unprofessiinal behaviout from hp. And will share whole xperince wd cal regards and timings i have apent to solve a minor problem. The service of jp is pathetic.. Have alteady had issues with hp producrt and the details of the same are also lying wd me to substantiatr my claims.
        Complaint marked as Resolved 2019-03-05 06:04:51

[Jan 23, 2019] HP India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
        Hello Imran,

I am sorry about the inconvenience you are facing. Can you please email your contact number, email id, unit serial number & previous case number (if any) to hpsupport.[protected]@hp.com so that we can reach out to assist you directly.

HP Social Media Support
        GULISTA FIRDOS D/O TABARAK HUS (LPG ID: 2 [protected])
        Consumer Number: 605484
        Consumer Address: HOMYOPATHIK HAL - MADHUBENIYA - SIDDHARTH NAGAR
        Distributor Details: SIDDARTHA GAS SERVICE[protected]
        BIRDPUR - PO: BIRDPUR - DIST: SIDDHARTH NAGAR - SIDHARATH NAGAR
        emai id [protected]@gmail.com
        Paper put is damages.when the paper is insert many times i have to drag it out forcefully.it repeates so many times.
        paul jose p's reply, Jan 31, 2019
        Complaint comments  Add a commentComplaint category Laptops / Notebooks

HP India — I want to complain about the new hp 680 black ink cartridge. [Resolved]

Woodrow on Jan 23, 2019
          Dear sir / madam,
          I would like to inform you that i have purchased a new hp black ink cartridge from ankita stationery...
          Complaint comments  Read comments [1]Complaint category Business & Finances

Mrugya Saxena on Jan 22, 2019
          Dear hp

I am highly disappointed with your service engineer.
          I called your customer care center on Monday ie on 21st January 2019 and requested for printer installation.
          A person called me two hours latter informing me that he can install my printer in first half of a day that is between 10- 3 in afternoon, I requested him to come after 4 o clock as I am working n will reach only after 4 pm. On listening to this your representative replied that then he can come only on Sunday as he is busy. I told him that I need printer for urgent work so I can't wait tell Sunday. Representatives said ill see and disconnected the call.
          In evening I received a call from same person who came to visit my place buy 4.15 pm and I gave him my new ink tank printer to install. Representatives was in so much of hurry of doing my work n go that he put blue and pink ink in same slot and some pink ink in slot of blue ink...n then he talked over the phone with his seniors and went back without helping me further telling me that next day other person will come to clean it and install it again.
          Today on 22nd January 2019 another person came who was trying to fix the problem. He washed the ink and dried the ink slot with the help of my hair dryer.
          My question to hp company is as ur engineer has washed the ink tank if any problem in my printer occurs after one month due to moister will you help me...
          So know as this fault is because of your engineer I need this to be replace.
          I need to speak with someone asap else ill talk legally in media with hp.

Highly dissatisfied customer
          Mrugya Saxena
          Complaint marked as Resolved 2019-03-05 06:04:54

Hello Saxena,

Complaint comments  Add a commentComplaint category Printers

HP India — hpgas/ i have not received my gas subsidy from 2014 to december2018 is lapsed and i have not received the subsidy amount

Nitu1979 on Jan 19, 2019
            I have not received my hp gas subsidy from 2014 to december 2018. I have submitted my adharcard details with gas agency and...
            Complaint comments  Read comments [1]Complaint category Gas Stations

HP India — offer of laptop purchase - uninstall software not received [Resolved]

pradeepmalumel on Jan 19, 2019
            As per my purchase of hp lap top and the payment for additional warrenty, i have paid the prescribed amount....
            Complaint comments  Read comments Complaint category Computer Software

Dfx Enterprises Gujrat
            Fraud company
            (28 minutes ago)
            Myntra.com
            Regarding items out of stock
            (55 minutes ago)
            Power Grid (Village - Kup Kalan), District Sangrur (Punjab)
            electricity cut whole day