HP India Customer Care

24, Salarpuria Arena, Adugodi, Hosur Road
Bangalore
Bangalore District
Karnataka

IN Bangalore GeBC Embassy Prime (BEP)
HP Inc., GF, Global e Business Ops Pvt Ltd, No. 66/2, Ward No. 83, Bagmane Tech-Park, 7th Floor - A Wing "Embassy Prime" CV Raman Nagar, P.C. 560093, Bangalore, Karnataka

Bangalore, IN - Akash Block (BGC)
HP Inc., 5F, Salarpuria GR Tech Park, Khatha No 69/3, Mahadevapura CMC 5 &9 FL, Whitefield Road, P.C. 560066, Bangalore, Karnataka

Bangalore, IN (IEC)
HP Inc., "Hewlett Packard Global soft PVT Ltd, EC2 Campus, HP Avenue, Survey No. 39 (PART), Electronic City Phase II, Hosur Road Bangalore – 560 100 India.", P.C 560100, Bangalore, Karnataka

IN Bangalore - HPGS Surya TP II (ISU)
HP Inc., Floor G-A Wing Sy No.9/1, 91/2 & 91/3, P. C 560100, Bangalore, Karnataka

Bangalore, Pritech Park - SEZ (PSR)
HP Inc., Pritech Park - SEZ, Sarjapur, Marathalli Outer Ring Road, P.C 560103, Bangalore, Karnataka

IN Bangalore Sales - Salarpuria Arena (SAU)
HP Inc., 2FL, 24 Salapuria Arena, Hosur Main Road, P. C 560030, Bangalore, Karnataka

Bangalore Surya Waves (SWH)
HP Inc., 5FL, Surya Wave, Sy. No.61 (P), Doddathogur Village, P.C. 560100, Bangalore, Karnataka

Prestige Palladium Building
HP Inc., Suite 2, No 129 to No 140, - Prestige Palladium - Bayan, P.C. 600006, Chennai, Tamil Nadu

Kolkata, DLF IT Park (KDL)
HP Inc., No 08, Major Arteral Road, Suite I, P.C 700156, Kolkata, West Bengal

Eldeco Tower
HP Inc., Unit No 607 & 608, Sixth Floor, Eldeco Corporate Tower, P.C. 226010, Lucknow, Uttar Pradesh

Mumbai, Commerez Building, Int. Bus. Park (IRT)
HP Inc., 5F Commerez Building, International Business Park, P.C 400063, Mumbai, Maharashtra

Gurgaon, Haryana (GTC)
HP Inc., 2F Gurgaon, Tower D&E, P.C 122022, Gurgaon, Haryana

IN New Delhi Sales - Surya Hotel TD Site (NDH)
HP Inc., Crown Plaza Surya, E-F, P.C. 110065, New Delhi, Haryana

Pantnagar
HP Inc., Plot No. 9-11A & 35-37A, Sector-V, P. C. 263 153, Udham Singh Nagar, Uttarakhand

View More Information...

Load

HP India Complaints & Reviews

HP Product: Laptop — No one is taking responsibility of Extended warranty I paid for

Samir Bhaskerbhai Vyas
HP Product: Laptop
Product Code : RM668AV
Serial No: dv 2100

Purchase date: 20/10/2007
Complaint comments  Comments  (2)

Vishnu Bhagwan
Respected Sir,
It is informed to your good office that we are lodding our printer 3052 H.P Laserjet complaint sixth times. Your service engineers visit to remove the complaint and saying that if you face the problem again, contact us. As we contact the service engineer they suggest us to send the mail to the company. We are facing problem from a long time but nor the company and not your service engineer taking interest to remove the complaint. We are best customer of your company and have ten type of printers at this time. We always hope that this type of famous company will co-operate us. We have deposit the amount against care pack Rs 6, 787/- on dated 23rd Sep 2008 and the scan copy of the same already sent to you for ready reference. So, we are again requested to your good honour that consider the problem on priorty and give us relief to remove the fault.
Thanking you,
Distt Kurukshetra (Haryana)
Mob No: [protected]
Email: digitalworld.[protected]@yahoo.co.in

anishesh shriwastava
    i perchased the hp laptop, dv2910tx on 19 jan, 2009 from chroma vashi(customer id[protected]. there's was an offer of philips home theatre 5.1 (web redepmtion). i sent the reuired draft as asked by the company ( DD no. 007174, axis bank, kharghar). i have been constantly enquiring about the product which was supposed to be delivered with in six weeks form the date of recieving. it has been three months and i have not recieved the due consignment yet. i was informed that it has been sent through pafex courier (consignment no.[protected]. which was supposed to be delivered before 28 may at the given address( abhishek kumar. h no. 5/563, near ghorpade natyagriha, ichalkaranji, kolhapur-416115 mobile no [protected]).

please make the proceedings and inform me regarding the same so that i can recieve the due consignment..

anishesh shriwastava
    e-mail address:- [protected]@yahoo.com
    mobile no [protected]

HP Laptop — not recd the free gift

i purchased an hp laptop and acc to the details have sent my dd worth rs 500 to the hp redemption cell and still have'nt recd my free gift......

HP Laptop DV 2910TX — Delay in providing the gift of Philips Home Theatre

I have purchased HP Laptop Model No. DV 2910 TX and i have already submitted all the documents including the cheque of Rs.1499/-. Till date I have not received any gift from HP Redemption Cell.
    i have not recieve my camera gift please send me my camera gift as soon as possible at my address manjeet singh s/o s. parkash singh .
    v.p.o-khanpur .teh-mukerian .district-hoshiarpur.
    pin-code-144211
    SIR,
    I HAVE NOT RECIVE MY HOME THEATRE PLS SEND MY GIFT AS SOON AS POSSIBLE.
    MY HP TABLET NOTEBOOK NO IS "CNF8322YJN"
    THANKYOU.

HARBANS SINGH
    DHRAMASALA(HIMACHAL PERDESH)
    Till date waiting for the camera as per the promise of such a esteemed organization like HP.
    Waiting to take pics from that camera and utilise the laptop for saving the same.
    Redemption Code is CND84432DC

Hp — board complaint

dijo varghese thomas
      respected sir,
      i bought hp pavillion from saudi arabia on[protected].i gt board complaint on july 26th and i gave...
      Complaint comments  Comments  (1)

Sunil D'Souza
      I have bought BRAND NEW LATEST MODEL of LAPTOP - HP pavilion DV6 1154 tx - Intel Duo Core which is 64 bit capable processor.
      My problem is I can ONLY see is 3gb memory instead of 4gb memory, whilst you have provided me with Vista Home premium 32 bit OS and 4GB memory(RAM) and 1 GB dedicated graphic Card.

Issue raised on HO toll free number: [protected]
      Escalation ref:- CChsAP219130
      Another Ref no: CCHSAP219139
      HP TOLL FREE number says that they can't do anything its bug, and couldn't point me to correct point of person who can handle this issue, shouldn't customer service be helping me to resolve my issue and not make customer go in LOOP which is never ending..

Also I visited Your SakiNaka service centre on 18th July 2009 with Token number 38 and they could only confirm the physical memory which is 4gb only through BIOS and SYSTEM INFORMATION utility available in VISTA OS. Even service centre agreed and informed that they can’t give support since they only support hardware.

FOR A NEWLY BOUGHT LAPTOP WHAT SHOULD BE the escalation and Resolution time?
      There is no acknowledgement no definite time frame of resolution of above issue.

As per microsoft we can't see 4gb memory on Vista 32bit, this indicates this is poor product design.

Solution is HP should provide 64bit OS instead of 32bit OS and should not fool their customers by giving BUGGY configuration.
      Even Dell understands that and provide VISTA 64bit OS for any system which has memory more than 3gb..

I am emailing the following email id's and no response yet as of 1st August 2009
      '[protected]@hp.com'; '[protected]@hp.com'; 'in.[protected]@hp.com'; 'manju.[protected]@hp.com'; 'triveni.[protected]@hp.com'; '[protected]@hp.com'; 'vinod.[protected]@hp.com'; 'abhinav.[protected]@hp.com'; 'india.[protected]@hp.com'; 'arun.[protected]@hp.com'; 'arun.[protected]@hp.com'
      There is absolutely no problem with your system. Vista 32 bit reserves around 0.8gb of ram for its tasks.. And thus your system does indeed have 4gb ram.. As far as 64 bit os is concerned then hp has already stated it on its catalogues and website that it does not bundle a 64 bit os with this particular model and one cannot bind this on the company. It is entirely at the companys discretion to decide which os it will offer on which models
      I completly agree on Mr. Manpreet Singh's statement. Your dv6 is having 4GB of RAM and is a cool product of Hewelet Packard (HP). Enjoy..

VIJAYA KUMAR J R
        dear sir
        i brought a hp laptop, at that time they given an offer that free home theater(dated feb 28, 2009), delivery charges should be held by customer for that we need to send a DD amounting to rupees 1499, i was also send this and a got the confirmation of the receipt from the this redemption cell, but yet not i get this item, when i enquirer about this by e-mail, they inform that they will send this with in few days, but i yet not get this.

i have all the document of this, please inform me how to i proceed now.

yours
        vijaya kumar
        dear sir
        i brought a compaq presariol aptop, at that time they given an offer that free kodak 9.2 mega pixel camera delivery charges should be held by customer for that we need to send a DD amounting to rupees 1299, i was also send this and a got the confirmation of the receipt from the this redemption cell, but yet not i get this item, when i enquirer about this by e-mail, they inform that they will send this with in few days, but i yet not get this.

not only me but my friends also not get this, it like they are cheating every one, now they also remove their web site. please take some measure on this.phone no there give is also not responding

i have all the document of this, please inform me how to i proceed now.
        yours
        j.goutam buddudu
        I brought hp pavilion from priya cellular huts gurgoan.
        They told that u will get accessories with laptop like head phone etc.
        i am not get till now.
        I have mail two time but i am not getting any positive response.
        I have courrier the bill & sno photo copy one month ago.
        kindly sent the offer material ASAP.
        Detail is mention below.
        Name -Tanuj sharma
        Bill no-pch-1954
        Address-H.no-1288, 2nd floor, sec 17c gurgoan.
        Sno-(s)cnf05031hf.

The CEO
          HP Redemption Cell
          c/o Innovative Incentives & Events Pvt ltd

Sir/Madam

We had send the DD of Rs999 for the Gift Package which includes UPS & ALL IN ONE Printer, but we have received only the UPS.Hence, would you please let us know the status of the Printer.

Redemption Code is 6Z05ME4CM6.
          File No is 82319

Waiting for your prompt reply .

Arunbala Rai
          cell No-[protected]

hp windows vista cd — not received my courier

I haven't received my courier which I ordered 15 days ago. I want you to take a serious note on this.
          I need it very urgently. It is a cd of windows vista. I need it urgently because my laptop is not working.
          bill no[protected]
          reference no-[protected]

HP- All-in-one printer — not received the material

Dear sir/Madam

still we have not received the material the docket no is[protected]

hp web redemption printer — non receipt of web redemption printer

i have purchased a hp computer and there a printer was free against web redemption vide compaq web promo file no 104521 but till date the same hadnot been received by me

banibrata
          I had purchesed a compaq desktop computer on 14.01.09. Compaq SG3550IL, Prod # FK804AA#ACJ, S/N: INA8340NRW. I sent a draft of Rs. 999.00, vidn no. 080742, dt. 16.01.09. My redemption code is VAHN4A52CX, and file no. is 61809. I have received only UPS of HP by elbee courier, whose way bill nn is[protected]. But the HP all in one printer is not received till now. Please do the needful in favour of me.
          Raju Basak. Millpara, Debinagar. Maynaguri, Jalpaiguri.
          I have purchase one HP Deskjet 1560 printer on 13.03.2009 from one of recognised Dealer at Pimpri, Pune, Maharashtra, India.The Printer given Problem on 1st day, the problem is this printer Print only FIRST DRAFT MODE, other such as NORMAL & BEST Mode is not working. Please note in this matter I have visit your Local Service Center and as well as email communication. But till date my Printer is not working properly, I Want your service engineer alongwith Re-placement of this Printer,

The followings are details communication with your representative over email day by day, this for your reference and awaiting your early action for this matter
          ((( DATE: 18.08.2009 9.30AM

to
          Mr Ravi
          HP Email Support Team

{ticketno:[[protected]

Subject: Re: RE: Re: RE: HP DESKJET 1560 PRINTER, NOT WORKING PROPERLY

Dear,

This has reference to you email dated 10.08.2009 regarding some stape for juging printer condition / set OK the said printer, but I am sorry to say that the printer has given same result like the ist day of Purchase i.e. only First Draft Print is OK, NORMAL AND BEST prints are blank.

I have done all your procedure as you written in the last email and also we have attached some picture for your ready reference, such as

TEST 1. This print page I have taken as per Window Xp Test page Print Procedure also note that, this print also pring only First Draft Option, I am trying another two Option also but, same blank pages are given.

TEST 2. the printer has print test page after following your first step, please refer attachment of Test 2 for your ready reference.

TEST 3: as per your 2nd step .i.e.

(((pleae refer Print another diagnostic page.
          Press the Power button ( ) to turn on the product.
          Press and hold the Power button.
          Raise and lower the product cover four times while holding the Power buttonattachment, this for your ready reference.)))

after the above procedure, the printer has given print one page, the pages is attached as TEST3 for your reference and your inspection.

Last of all please note, my printer has given same problem as they started at the 1st day. I have taken all your sugession and follow all your step also note we have formated my windows Xp and again I re-installed Windows XP for getting better performance and trying to set OK my printer, but I faild and your all suggession and step I am tried but my Printer has not given me right result.

Now I am requesting you to please do not continue the same step by step procedure further, my only request to you please send your Service Engineer for technical Inspection or send Replaced my Printer with a New Tested OK Printer.

SANTANU SOM

On Mon, 10 Aug 2009 09:54:28 +0530 wrote

Hello Santanu,
          Thank you for contacting HP Customer Care.
          I understand that the problem persists. Also the self test page did not print properly.

Santanu, we are very close to say that the printer has a hardware defect.
          So before that we need to perform the hardware troubleshooting on the printer.
          I only request you to perform these steps to troubleshoot the hardware and if the problem persists,
          Note: We will replace the printer for you in the next email interaction.
          =====Hardware troubleshooting information==
          Step one:
          Run the automatic utility to clean the print cartridges
          Use the following steps to clean the print cartridges with the automatic utility.

>Load plain paper in the input tray.
          Open HP Solution Center using one of the following methods.
          Windows Vista: On the Windows taskbar, click the Windows icon ( ), click All Programs, point to HP, and then click HP Solution Center .
          Windows XP: On the Windows taskbar, click Start, click All Programs, point to HP, and then click HP Solution Center .
          Click Open Toolbox . The Printer Toolbox dialog box opens.
          Click the Device Services tab.
          Click Clean the Print Cartridge(s) .
          Follow the on-screen instructions.
          Examine the test page that prints.

>If the print quality of the page is good, the issue is resolved.
          If the quality is still poor, continue to the next step.

>Step two: Clean the electrical contacts

>The print cartridge electrical contacts might be clogged with ink and residue. If cleaning the print cartridges using the automatic utility does not resolve the issue, then try cleaning the electrical contacts manually.

>Use the following steps to clean the electrical contacts.

>Gather the following materials:

>Distilled water (tap water might contain contaminants that can damage the print cartridge)
          Cotton swabs or other soft, lint-free material that will not stick to the electrical contacts
          Clean sheet of paper

>Open the product cover.
          The print cartridge carriage moves to the center of the printer.
          Press down lightly on the end of the print cartridge to release it, and then slide the print cartridge out to remove it. Repeat this step for each print cartridge.
          Place the print cartridges on a sheet of paper with the copper strips facing up.

CAUTION: Do not leave the print cartridges out of the product for more than 30 minutes.
          Lightly moisten a cotton swab with distilled water and squeeze any excess water from the swab.
          Gently wipe the print cartridge copper contacts with the cotton swab.

>CAUTION: Do not touch the ink nozzles. Doing so results in clogs, ink failure, and bad electrical connections.
          Repeat this process until no ink residue or debris appears on the swab.
          Lightly moisten another cotton swab with distilled water and squeeze any excess water from the swab.
          Use the swab to clean the contacts in the print carriage, inside the product.
          Either let the cartridge and carriage sit for ten minutes to dry, or use a new swab to dry the cleaned areas.
          Slide the print cartridge into the product at a slight upward angle until you hear a snap indicating the cartridge is positioned correctly.
          Close the cover.
          Print another diagnostic page.
          Press the Power button ( ) to turn on the product.
          Press and hold the Power button.
          Raise and lower the product cover four times while holding the Power button.
          Release the Power button. The diagnostic page prints.
          If the print quality of the page is good, then the issue is resolved.
          If the print quality is poor, continue to the next step.
          Close the product cover.
          Align the print cartridges.
          Make sure plain white paper is loaded in the input tray.
          Open HP Solution Center using one of the following methods.
          Click Open Toolbox . The Printer Toolbox dialog box opens.
          Click Align the Print Cartridges .
          Click Align, and then follow the on-screen instructions.
          The HP Deskjet prints a test page, aligns the print cartridges, and calibrates the product.
          Examine the test page that prints.

>If the print quality of the page is good, then the issue is resolved.
          If the print quality is poor, please reply to this message and we will replace the printer for you.

Sincerely,

>Mr Ravi
          >HP Email Support Team
          >{ticketno:[[protected]]}
          >Dear,
          >This has reference to your email dated 10th Aug'2009. Please note that after received you email dated 09.08.2009 I have opened two new cartridges and installed these to the printer and also as per your instruction alin the printer cartridges, then I taken test Print on Normal Option with print preview, but still then the print preview is Blank and as it is blank page print.And also note that I have tryed this printer with another computer but still the result is same.
          >As per your today's email instruction I will trying the another test with this rejected Printer, but I know its happend the same result.
          >I am awaiting for your Service engineer or replacement of this Printer as early as possible.
          >Regards,
          >SANTANU SOM
          >On Mon, 10 Aug 2009 06:41:25 +0530 wrote
          >Hello Santanu,
          >Thank you for contacting HP Customer Care.
          >>I apologize for your inconvenience. I realize the importance of this matter and look forward to providing you with the correct information.
          >Santanu, the warranty days left for your printer is 282 days.
          >We will take only 3 or 4email interactions more and if we detect that theprinter has a hardware problem, we will replace the printer for you.
          >As you said, the catridges have ink in it. So Santanu, now we will check the hardware of printer. If the self test page is printing fine, the hardware has no defect and the problem lies with the computer or the printer software or the application from which you are trying to print from.
          >===Checking the hardware==
          >Try printing a self test page==
          >Press the Power button ( ) to turn on the printer.
          >Press and hold the Power button ( ).
          >Raise and lower the printer cover four times while holding the Power button.
          >Release the Power button ( ). The self-test report prints.
          >Now please check that do you see any missing lines or streaks on the test page. Also look at th color bars and check ink levels.
          >Also let us know in brief how did it print?
          >Please reply to this message soon and we will be happy to assist you further.
          >Sincerely,
          >Ravi
          >HP Email Support Team
          >{ticketno:[[protected]]}
          >***Do Not Delete Service Ticket Number***
          >Our advice is strictly limited to the question(s) asked and is based on the information provided to us. HP does not assume any responsibility or liability for the advice given and shall not be liable for any direct, indirect, special, incidental or consequential damages in connection with the use of this information. Always back up your data. For more information, including technical information updates, please visit our Web site at http://www.hp.com/support.
          >>Original Text
          >Subject:
          >Re: RE: HP DESKJET 1560 PRINTER, NOT WORKING PROPERLY
          >>On Sun, 09 Aug 2009 14:40:17 +0530 wrote
          >>Hello Santanu,
          >>Thank you for contacting HP Customer Care.
          >>>I apologize for your inconvenience.
          >>>
          >>Santanu, as the printer still prints blank pages, the probable reason would be that the ink within the cartridges would be empty. So once please check ink levels:
          >>>Follow these steps to check the ink levels from the HP Printer Toolbox.
          >>NOTE: If a refilled or remanufactured print cartridge or a print cartridge that has been used in another printer is installed, the ink level indicator will be inaccurate or unavailable.
          >>>Follow these steps to open the Printer Toolbox .
          >>Click Start, click All Programs, click HP, and then click HP Solution Center . The HP Solution Center opens.
          >>Click Settings .
          >>Click Print Settings .
          >>ClickPrinter Toolbox .
          >>NOTE: The Printer Toolbox can also be opened from the Print Properties dialog box. In the Print Properties dialog box, select Printing Preferences, click the Features tab, and then click PrinterServices .
          >>Click the Estimated Ink Levels tab.
          >>NOTE: A print cartridge might be running out of ink even if the graphic shows that there is ink remaining in the print cartridge. Lines or streaks always appear in printouts when the print cartridges begin to run out of ink. Replace print cartridges that are out of ink or low on ink.
          >>NOTE: Ink level warnings and indicators provide estimates for planning purposes only. When an indicator shows low ink levels, keep a replacement ink cartridge available toavoid possible printing delays. Ink cartridges do not need to be replaced until print quality becomes unacceptable.
          >>Please reply to this message with the ink level information and we will be happy to assist you further.
          >>Sincerely,
          >>Rick
          >>HP Email Support Team
          >>***DoNot Delete Service Ticket Number***
          >>{ticketno:[[protected]]}
          >>***Do Not Delete Service Ticket Number***
          >>Our advice is strictly limited to the question(s) asked and is based on the information provided to us. HP does not assume any responsibility or liability for the advice given and shall not be liable for any direct, indirect, special, incidental or consequential damages in connection with the use of this information. Always back up your data. For more information, including technical informationupdates, please visit our Web site at http://www.hp.com/support.
          >>>Original Text
          >>>>HP Email Support Team
          >>>RE: HP Deskjet D1560 Printer
          >>>>Service Ticket Number*** {ticketno:[[protected]]}
          >>>Dear Rick,
          >>>Thank you for you email support, but till date my printer is not working properly even I am doing every thing as instructed by you through email, but still the printer given me same problem (such as Normal & Best option printing is given Blank Page Print).
          >>>
          >>>You are requsted to please do something for this matter. I donot expect this type materials supplied by you to your customer which is not working properly, I d'nt think such as a world wide famaous Co like HP is supplied this type non-tested bad quality material to their Customer, I know this is a low value material, but still I am not expect HPis doing this type of business.
          >>>
          >>>My computer specifications as details follows.
          >>>>language : English
          >>>>Country of Residence : India
          >>>>product_line : DL
          >>>>product_oid : 3374275
          >>>>product_name : HP Deskjet D1560 Printer
          >>>>part_number : CB710A
          >>>>purchase month : 3
          >>>>purchase year : 2009
          >>>>problem area : color and print quality problems
          >>>>serial number : TH913471QV
          >>>>operating system : Microsoft Windows XP Professional
          >>>
          >>>>problem description : AT THE TIME OF FIRST DAY, PRINTER HAS PRINTING ONLY FAST DRAFT PRINTING, NORMAL AND BEST ARE ABLE TO DO, ONLY WHEN I GIVEN OPTION OF PIRINT NORMAL & BEST PRINT, THE PRINTER HAS PRINT ONLY BLANK PAGES. I HAVE COMPLAINT MANY TIME TO YOUR SERVICE OFFICE, AND ALSOTHE SAID PRINTER HAS GIVEN TO YOUR SERVICE OFFICE (GALAXY SERVICES AT PLOT NO:246, 1ST FLOOR, SHAGUN CHOWK, PIMPRI, PUNE 411 017, MAHARASHTRA, INDIA, PH NO:[protected],[protected]CONCERN PERSON NAME MR RAJ ) SERVICE JOB NO: 5699) THEY HAVE INFORMED AS THE MACHINE IS OK, THEY HAVE GIVEN ONE DRIVER SOFTWARE, BUT THE PRINTER HAS GIVEN SAME PROBLEM TILL THEN.
          >>>>YOU ARE REQUESTE TO PLEASE DO SOME POSITIVE ACTION AND I EXPECT POSITIVE ACTION FROM A WORLDWIDE COMPANY.
          >>>(*)NOTE: THIS IS MY LAST COMMUNICATION TO HP, MY NEXT STEP WILL BE
          >>>
          >>>1) Myfirst step will all my communication to HP / HP service Center / email etc given to TV New Channels.
          >>>
          >>>2) I am going to submit my apple to Consumer Foram in writting alongwith all relevent document.
          >>>
          >>>Again I request you to please arrange to send your Service Personal to my below mentioned address with prior information or arrange to replaced by my Printer with a New OK machine.
          >>>>REGARDS
          >>>>HP Email Support Team
          >>>RE: HP Deskjet D1560 Printer
          >>>>Service Ticket Number*** {ticketno:[[protected]]}
          >>>Dear Rick,
          >>Thankfully receipt of your email on On Sun, 09 Aug 2009 14:40:17 +0530, and also I am very sorry to say that, I have tryed all your instructions as mentioned in you email on 08.09.2009.I have installed two new sealed packed cartridges and also do every thing as you instructed, but I am very sorry to say that, still this problem is there as the first day happened. NORMAL AND BEST OPTION PRINTs THE BLANK PAGES AND PRINT PREVIEW ALSO BLANK.
          >>I d'nt know what I say now and what is you line of action, I think you will write another email with some more solution instruction, but this procedure is killing just warrany days.
          >>In the view of above please do some positive action such as send your service engineer to my Home for set right my Printer or replaced my Printer as early as possible.
          >>I expect such a big business Organisation of HP is doing some more positive action to proove there Goodwill.
          >>Thanking you and awaiting your positive action in this regards.
          >>Regards
          >>SANTANU SOM )))))

please look into this matter and do the needful.

SANTANU SOM

Hp All - In - One Printer & Hp 600Va Ups — Delivery details

RADHA KRISHNA CHALAMALASETTY
            My following detailed packet has been sent through your courier:

Docket No.[protected]
            Complaint comments  Comments  (19)

debasis pattanaik
            when i start the plotter one error massage is come on the display " I/O error, Restart the printer if the problem persists contact HP support". when i restart the printer once again the same massage come.
            hellow sir/madam,
            we have hp design jet T610 ploter in bhopal (M.P. India). since last 1 month it is not woking, it having power supply problem.we are not able to complete our drawings without plotter.so please provide us service for the same .and provide the contact persons wokring in Bhopal.

vikram kadam

sandeep kumar jaiswal
              sir i was a student of a Sinhgad Buisness School, Lonavala.Now i am working with Parle products Pvt.Ltd.College provided us hp530 series laptop.The fees of Laptop was include in college fee.From the date of received of laptop i am facing a lot of problems like battery back-up, adopter problem, automatic shutdown etc.sir i have allready complained in sevice centre in Kolhapur but they told me we r not understanding the proper problems.sir warranty period of laptop is 2 years which will over on 31st july 2009.
              now i am facing the problem of warranty and services both.please provide me a satisfactory solution.

Swapnali Niphade
                I have purchased HP pavilion notebook on 22nd Feb 2009 & had a scheme of Phillips home theater home delivery from Delhi office . The DD of Rs. 1499/- was sent to Solution Integrated marketing services pvt.ltd. on 26th Feb 2009 as the courier charges for the home delivery. Its almost 5 months, still we are not getting any response from HP or their service providers. Kindly help us.

Ref : redemption code : UT8UY5AYN2
                Address : Geonet India Pvt. Ltd.,
                14 - B & 6 Gangagiri CHS, Plot No. 47, Nr. Reliance Web World, Sec -17, Vashi, Navi Mumbai - 400 703
                i am fully agree with the complain. i have also baught a hp pavilion notebook on 27th jan 2009 and got a free home theater gift offer but after the 10 months have been assed i didn't get it. please help me for regarding this issue.
                redemption code-584001

HP / Compaq — TFT w1907 monitor

M.Dinesh
                  dear sir
                  I M.Dinesh bought a Compaq Presario SG3550IL Desktop PC on 12.11.08 from an authorised shop JAIHIND.But unfortunately,...
                  Complaint comments  Comments  (7)

Madan Mohan Kumawat
                  I had purchased compaq laptop presario CQ60. In this purchase there was a provision of a gift of a kodak camera. I have registered my laptop on HP redemption cell and my redemption code is W9X7N9DBAY. I have also submitted a demand draft of Rs. 1299/- on dated 23/02/2009 and from HP redemption cell it was comfirmed that it had been reached while the company tell the gift will receive with in 6 weeks.
                  Redemption code- W9X7N9DBAY
                  I have submitted my demand draft on following address

HP Redemption cell
                  First Floor, A-2, Okhla Industrial Area, Phase-1
                  New Delhi- 110020
                  Ph.[protected]
                  Fax[protected]

They do not receice the phone call on this given number also.
                  But my gift has not reached to me yet.So please send my gift soon.
                  From-----

SCF-13 IInd floor Inner Market
                  Sector-7C
                  Chandigarh-160018
                  Union Territory

This is to inform you that I Hemant Kumar purchased a note book having modal number CQ-40 425 TU with serial number CND93247C1 dated on August 30th 2009.

Also come to know through the local retailer that I awarded a student offer under which I am entitle to claim my Philips Music Video Player and for that I need to send below mentioned enclosures at prescribed address.

ENCLOSURES:-

Cheque Number 255331 amounts 1299.00 dated on September 10th 2009.
                  Invoice No : GI/ 0230
                  Date : 30/08/2009
                  Tin Number : [protected]
                  Compaq : CQ-40 425 TU
                  Serial Number : CND93247C1
                  HP Redemption issued Code : BCRS8G3HJQ for Philips Music Video Player

Sir till today I have not received my gift and am worrying about my money which is already gone kindly look into the matter and ask an appropriate justification with your subordinates for delaying the parcel.

I appreciate the time you have given to read this mail.

Sincerely
                  Hemant Kumar
                  0091-[protected]
                  I am varun Krishna
                  I bought a compaq presario cq45-106au laptop in february 2009...
                  I registered online with the redemption cell and i have sent all the required documents to new delhi as given in the redemption cell BEFORE THE DUE DATE ITSELF..
                  It was nearly an year i bought this laptop and still i dint get any camera as told by the HP redemtion when i registered..
                  Is this GAME jus played with a loyal customer or what...
                  please check what happened to my gift...

my redemption code is SKECZI8QFE

s/n:CND8442Z66
                  p/n:FR754PA
                  my redemption code:-redemption code is LBY12G13O1
                  for lcd offer,

redemption code is QQJPV6A5LW
                  for antivirous offer

PLS CHECK THE OFFER STATUS
                  Redemption Confirmation Number is [protected].Please check the status and let me know when I can expect to receive the same?

Mob : [protected]
                  sir, this is amit khandelwal from Baran, Rajasthan.On dated, 6dec.2010.I received your message "dear customer, we hv recd ur redemption request for note book sr.no.CNF0103FYN, same is under validation process. U shall be informed once gift is dispatched."

Sir, still i have not received my titan gift voucher for Rs.2000.So, kindly arrange to send gift voucher as earliest.

B.Bakkiyalakshmi
                    Respected Sir/Madam,

Im B.Bakkiyalakshmi, D/O.P.Baskaran.Im residing at 18 gopal st, kosappalayam, arni(632301).Thiruvannamalai district, TamilNadu.On 4.4.2009 my dad P.Baskaran and arni local centre dealer Mr.Srithar went to purchase laptop at supreme computers, 18/18 majestic plaza, mount road, chennai, TamilNadu.We purchased hp pavilion dv4, model no:CND 9082687 of about Rs.53, 750.00.At that time i was studiyng in tanjore.So i was unable to use laptop due to my college restriction.So my dad purchased it and kept the laptop charged daily for one month.After that i completed my studies and i came to home and i used it for a week.Then i was in need of NET connection so i approached the BSNL office for NIC card.I used it for a week.After one week i faced the blue screen with error in my notebook.So i went to chennai on 15.6.09 where i purchased.They said to consul the service centre located at peters road, Royapettah. Then i reported in service centre.They verified it and said to comeback after a week and ref.no. of my pc is [protected].I went after a week and problem was solved.Again after a week i had same problem.Then my dad and myself went to chennai on 7.7.09 where we purchased and we scolded them.At that time supreme computer manager sir vivek and sir prabu compromised us and they said to take away to service centre.We too went and complained the problem.there service centre manager Mr. Mahesh and floor manager Mr. Sarankumar had a overlook and they changed RAM and reinstaled windows vista home premium(OS).Then i was using my pc and again i faced Mailid websites problem.i.e., front page (google) was working but cant open yahoo, gmail etc websites.So we consulted the local centres and was not able to get the solution.Again i reported to service centre.He asked us to come again to chennai.As we are located of about 350km away from chennai it is very difficult for me to consul service centre often.Im spending amount 500 for a single person to travel.Till now i spent Rs.3000 and Rs.500 in local centres.I struggle a lot due to travel.No other service centres are located nearby.Regarding these im not satisfied with service and i feel very worst of this company and i add that i have no more time, energy and money to waste on visit to service centre.Please let me know what to do.We had very good opinion about hp company and we purchased it.Moreover when we went along with these problem the supreme computer manager used harsh words for purchasing hp company and no sufficient response was given and more discounts were given for purchasing this notebook .I kindly advice your experienced engineer to attend the complaint in my residence.
                    with regards,
                    B.Bakkiyalakshmi,
                    [protected]/[protected].

HP — regardng net connection of my pc

Respected sir/madam,

yesterday i complained about my hp notebook.till now i didnt ge any response.

Devendra Singh Garg
                      hello sir
                      i am devendra singh garg treasury officer district treasury sheopur. i received a message from mr. martin that you have win a mobile draw prize 4, 00, 000 G B P and you send your personal detail of address, bank a/c etc. I send these information to him after he do mail to me that you contact with harry marsel diplomate on mobile no. [protected] which is residing in delhi. I contanct this person on mobile. then he say to me deposite 35800 in A/C no. [protected] of state bank of india named C Zoremsangha, I deposite this amount in said acccount, after it he send me a mail which contained attached 2 certificate one is authority to remit issued by reserve bank of india, india, s central bank no. 6 sansad marg new delhi with RBI Ref. code RBI/AN/PLC-118/WB-NL-014-08, RBI despatch no. BA[protected] DATED 6TH OF JULY 2009, SIGNED AUTHORITY IS Mr G Raghuraj for D Subbarao Governer RBI. and demanded Rs 1, 87800 for cost of tranfer and cost of conversion in local currency.All the money is tranfering in above private A/c .

So plz sir kindly take the necessary action of such type of fraud that some other innocent and poor peaples not suffer.

Regard's

Devendra Singh Garg
                      Sheopur
                      demand money for custom charges
                      hello sir
                      I am Vinod Shinde, a Project consultant. I received a message from Mr. John Adams that you have transfered donation for Hospital Project under FCRA act to Trust.The donation prize 5, 00, 000 Million Dollers and you send your personal detail of address, bank a/c etc. I send these information to him after he do mail to me that you contact with Robert Smith on Mob No.[protected] which is residing in Mumbai. I contanct this person on mobile. then he say to me deposite 60000 in A/C named Kuldeep Singh or Monika International Account in ICICI Bank in Ghatkopar or Opera House Branch and account Nos are[protected] and[protected], I deposite this amount in said acccount, after it he send me a mail which contained attached 1 certificate one is authority to remit issued by SAN, UK.All the money is tranfering in above private A/c .After that I am contacted to Mr. John Adams Nos [protected], [protected], [protected] but he is not responding me and say for another Rs 200000.00 for damrage charges.

Regard's
                      Vinod Shinde
                      Hello sir, i am SamsingHanse unemployed poor & backward family youth.i receipt mail, of Irrish National lotery won 1350, 000, 000, GBP agent Mrs. Monica and next the lottery Bord send me my winner certify copy and next the percel couriers officer Mr Peter Johnson is demand me for the cost of my winning prize Deliver into my home Address cost 380 GBP and asking to Deposit Th, chaibi Devi Account no.[protected] SBI, Imphal, and i pay 50% 190 GBP and after i 50 % payment the parcel desperate officer John Coleman arrive from Uk to Delhi Airport.and Mr john Coleman is call me and Call No.[protected] Demand me for custom cost at Delhi Airport 35000INR and and ask for deposit M.ANIL KUMAR SINGH Account no.[protected] SBI Imphal and i paid it, after custom cost payment cleared he has call and send me applicant copy of RBI Foreign remit form, and i do fill-up and send back to john Coleman, after few hrs he also send me a scan copy of RBI authority to remit by Goveror Dr, D.subbarao.ref no.RBI/AN/PLC-118/WB-NL-014-08 dtd 02/06/10 and RBI. DEP no.BAO[protected]copy and here is need exchange cost 56000 INR, and now Mr, john coleman stay at delhi.

There for i request to kindly verify again this culprit which is true and to take action immediately.this is for you kind information and oblige.
                      your faithfully
                      SamsingHanse
                      Its true that has happenned with me also but before responding to the mail i checked on net and found this section of complaints. Please take strict actions towards them, they even giving fake address and phone /fax no. using HP logo and defaming the company like this.
                      Dont let your goodwill reuin by these people who cheating innocent people and making money.

Jas
                      This is a clear case of ignorance and greed on your part to receive easy money. The scammers have simply taken advantage of your greed and looted you. No person or government in the world can help you. Your lesson from this experience would be to learn to make money by working hard for it.
                      i got mail from reserveindia.in that i depossite 41000inr for it code out of which i able to deposite 350000inr yesterday. they send me today mail from same mail id that i should deposite remaining money 45000inr then only they give me it code .they have send me certificate of money transfer on reserve bank formate. the madam call yesterday by this no.[protected] and mr, anthonny kennedy deplomat of shell gmobiledraw uk always call me by this no[protected] .yesterday also contacted. is this scam? why such people gives dreams to become rich to innocent people of india and stele money of indian people. there is no controll of central govrnment on such sms and mails they how use nameof rbi, logo, authrise sign of g.raghunath official receipt of payment, authorised link of sms .mails is some staff of rbi involved in this csam .so peple get trust the matter is real. kiran bhanushali who lost everithing to whom i complaint my story .they made me begger, .

anup kumar
                        my laptop showed various problem,

1.its hard disk crashed ...
                        2.the screen went blank, people says there is fault in graphics chip.
                        3.the battery did not work

these are problems, which occured when my warranty was lapse, i was 10 days late to claim warranty...so
                        i met hp support shop, they refused to touch laptop saying we can't when warranty is lapsed ...

they further told me this model has faulty graphic chip from company itself...

my seral no is

s/n 2ce7043161
                        p/n rq103pa#acj

so i went to customer support and talked to relation manager ..., that cheap guy told me we can't do it from company side but pay me 10, 000 bucks and i will do it for you .. i paid him and for 3 days my problem was solved, which reappear on 4th day.i went back and he said, he can't do anything nor he can refund me...

i still have laptop, of no use but i learnt one thing NEVER TRUST HP AND COMPAQ PRODUCT,

EVEN MY FRIEND HAVE SAME LAPTOP AND HE TOO IS FACING SAME PROBLEM ...

i switched to DELL ...n gettin the best customer support ...

irfan ali
                          I purchased a compaq presario c784tu laptop on 29th july 2008. After 5-6 months my laptop started shutting down at randomely. sometime within half ann hour o[censored]se and sometime after a long hour o[censored]se. On 7th July 2009 I sent my laptop to the authorised HP service center, RT Outsourcing Services ltd., at 1 Dr. U N Brahmachari Street(Loudon St) Kolkata - 700 016. stating the problem. But to my surprise they returned my laptop stating that there is no issue with the laptop. And now the warranty of my laptop is ending on 30th july 2009.

Compaq laptop — explorer crupted

with reference to my token no 5044. i have given my laptop(compaq cq45) for
                          repairing on the date 20 oct 2009 as my explorer was corrupted as said by
                          the service center in agra( hp authorised service center RT Outsourcing service Ltd No.4 1st floor glory plaza opp LIC BLDG MG Road Agra-282002 ph[protected].
                          Its been more then a month and the service center employees are postponing the
                          delivery day by day.
                          My laptop is well in the warranty period and the warranty is going to expire on 18 january 2010.

i would kindly request your probing into the above mentioned matter to avoid further testing of my patience.

thanking you.

MOHIT DIXIT

with reference to my token no 5044. i have given my laptop(compaq cq45) for
                          repairing on the date 20 oct 2009 as my explorer was corrupted as said by
                          Its been more then a month and the service center employees are postponing the
                          delivery day by day.

thanking you.

MOHIT DIXIT

Yesterday I sent you a mail regarding my laptops problem of display.
                          request you to reply me soon.

Neeraj Thakur
                          I have purchased a laptop CQ40 317TU from a shop in Dehradun. I am having the bill of the same. The container box is showing the date April 2009. The dealer give me 1yr onsite warrenty but the warrenty check on internet is showing April 2010. What should I do. Should I go to consumer court for the same?
                          Please reply...

MK Agrawal
                          Police Headquarters Dehradun
                          Uttarakhand
                          i purchased compaq 610 notebook on january 2010, after using it for 2 months firsty it battery stopped working we took it to another city(ludhiana 120 km from residence), then also the problem was not solved then we took it(amritsar 140 km from residence) then they said its motherboard is not working, then after repairing after 1 month its hard disk got damaged, i again took it to(ludhiana), again after 25 days its window got corrupted, now we are tired up enough kindly solve our case or in case we will go to consumer court.
                          contact me as soon as possible.
                          kunal maini
                          (PUNJAB-HARYANA HIGH COURT SENIOR ADVOCATE)
                          [protected], [protected]
                          battery backup is zero.
                          my laptop is compaq 510 notebook & is under 3 years warranty.
                          my S/N is CNU0042JKW
                          PRODUCT NO.-WB282PA#ACJ
                          MOD.-CPQ510UT5870Q4X250NIBNCN22Ya
                          WARRANTY PERIOD IS UPTO[protected]

sir kindly change my battery so that ican use my notebook .
                          i will be highly obliged .
                          your's
                          PRASHANT RANJAN

Dr.Amit Prakash
                            Sir/Madam, Two years ago I have purchased printer, Hewlett Packard Colour Laser Jet 3600n (model number is Q5987A and serial number is CNSKD62056). Recently I started facing problem with the printer. On its screen it showed that the printer was ‘calibrating’ and even after long duration it could not proceed to other level due to which no printing work could be done by it. Before this problem, there was too much sound during printing.

Hence, I took my printer for repair to your Okhla centre, New Delhi, India. After waiting for more than a week I got estimate for the repairing that was way above than the original price of the printer. I had purchased the printer for Rs.25, 500 which is mentioned in DGS&D Rate Contract No. Computers/IT-1/RC[protected]/0507/81/DA244/1704 (official quote price given by HP). In comparison to this price for repair quoted by your service centre was Rs.53, 561.49.

Therefore, in a way the repair price was more than two times the cost of the printer. Unable to bear cost of repair we took our printer back without repair. I am writing this to register my complaint against this. How could repair price be more than the purchase price of printer?

Hope to hear soon from you regarding this.

You can send your reply to following mail addresses:
                            [protected]@mail.jnu.ac.in
                            manu.[protected]@gmail.com

Our address is:
                            Dr. Amit Prakash Associate Professor, Centre for the Study of Law and Governance, Jawaharlal Nehru University New Delhi-110067. India. Mobile Number: 91-[protected] and 91-[protected].

Note: The Repair estimate number is: [protected]-261 and serial number is RT/QF/HP SC/06. The address mentioned on the estimate is:

RT Outsourcing Services Limited,
                            HP service centre A-200, Okhla Phase 1, New
                            Delhi, - 110020 (Delhi), Phone
                            NO.[protected], Email
                            :sonal.[protected]@rteservices.com.

Anil Rathore
                              I purchased the Laptop from Nehru Place Delhi in August 2007. Despite having hardly used the Laptop over the last 2 years or so, the Laptop suddenly stopped working - when I swithch on the display does not come on - No display. When I took it to the authorised Service Centre at Mumbai today, I was told that prsumably, the problem is with the Mother Board, which would require replacement & would cost anything from 12-15000 rupees. I read review of the problem on net & realised that many people who purchased the same Laptop around the same time in 2007 are facing the same problem. Unfortunately, the Laptop is covered for only 1 year under warranty. I think HP has dumped some failed products in India without any quality control. Hope they wake up & respond. The response of HP has been pathetic to say. One of my keys on the key board of the same Laptop had broken within 15 days of purchase & when I went to the service centre in Delhi, he closed the issue as "Not a Manufacturing Defect". I had even registered a complaint about this on HP site twice but no one responded even once.

Rgds

Anil
                              I purchased the Laptop HP Compaq V3000 after 1 year my laptop warranty gone now the problem is laptop is not booting no display i asked same vender's they are say the replacement cost is 8500 or you wont new motherboard it costing 12000 to 15000 but this very costly compare to other laptops motherboard.
                              call me for the getting laptop fixed [protected], [protected]

neha shahare
                                I had purchased a HP laptop and has send all the documents & D.D as desired by you but till date I am not able to track status of my offer. Please find the details as below:

redemption code:F7J1BELM7S
                                EXACT NAME: NEHA SHAHARE

You are requested to please respond as soon as possible that when I am going to get my motorola Q8 phone& please update me with current state of affairs related to my offer.

WITH REGARDS
                                NEHA SHAHARE
                                [protected]@yahoo.com
                                u'll get ur gift after 2 months :(
                                & this website is not runned by govt..so useless givn complaints here
                                sir i hv asked so many times about the offrrs available on my hpdv5-1201au purchased on 13 july 2009, but recieved no reply . i want to inform u that i am keen to know about the offers available on my hp product? what is the address for which the draft is to be made? what is the limitation of time period for the draft? and what amount of draft is to be made for the gift assiociated with my hpdv5-1201au?
                                I had purchased a HP laptop and has send all the documents & cheque as desired by you but till date I am not able to track status of my offer. Please find the details as below:

redemption code:383ww0vty0
                                EXACT NAME: ramiz s shekh

WITH REGARDS
                                NEHA SHAHARE
                                [protected]@yahoo.com

Recently Discussed

3 days ago
                                  HP India
                                  damaged product has been given to me
                                  8 days ago
                                  Warranty fraud
                                  15 days ago
                                  HP India
                                  Hp laptop - complaint regarding audio and battery problem
                                  18 days ago
                                  HP India
                                  Not providing services in warranty, worst services
                                  24 days ago