HP India

24, Salarpuria Arena, Adugodi, Hosur Road
Bangalore
Bangalore District
Karnataka

IN Bangalore GeBC Embassy Prime (BEP)
HP Inc., GF, Global e Business Ops Pvt Ltd, No. 66/2, Ward No. 83, Bagmane Tech-Park, 7th Floor - A Wing "Embassy Prime" CV Raman Nagar, P.C. 560093, Bangalore, Karnataka

Bangalore, IN - Akash Block (BGC)
HP Inc., 5F, Salarpuria GR Tech Park, Khatha No 69/3, Mahadevapura CMC 5 &9 FL, Whitefield Road, P.C. 560066, Bangalore, Karnataka

Bangalore, IN (IEC)
HP Inc., "Hewlett Packard Global soft PVT Ltd, EC2 Campus, HP Avenue, Survey No. 39 (PART), Electronic City Phase II, Hosur Road Bangalore 560 100 India.", P.C 560100, Bangalore, Karnataka

IN Bangalore - HPGS Surya TP II (ISU)

HP Inc., Floor G-A Wing Sy No.9/1, 91/2 & 91/3, P. C 560100, Bangalore, Karnataka

Bangalore, Pritech Park - SEZ (PSR)
HP Inc., Pritech Park - SEZ, Sarjapur, Marathalli Outer Ring Road, P.C 560103, Bangalore, Karnataka

IN Bangalore Sales - Salarpuria Arena (SAU)
HP Inc., 2FL, 24 Salapuria Arena, Hosur Main Road, P. C 560030, Bangalore, Karnataka

Bangalore Surya Waves (SWH)
HP Inc., 5FL, Surya Wave, Sy. No.61 (P), Doddathogur Village, P.C. 560100, Bangalore, Karnataka

Prestige Palladium Building
HP Inc., Suite 2, No 129 to No 140, - Prestige Palladium - Bayan, P.C. 600006, Chennai, Tamil Nadu

Kolkata, DLF IT Park (KDL)
HP Inc., No 08, Major Arteral Road, Suite I, P.C 700156, Kolkata, West Bengal

Eldeco Tower
HP Inc., Unit No 607 & 608, Sixth Floor, Eldeco Corporate Tower, P.C. 226010, Lucknow, Uttar Pradesh

Mumbai, Commerez Building, Int. Bus. Park (IRT)
HP Inc., 5F Commerez Building, International Business Park, P.C 400063, Mumbai, Maharashtra

Gurgaon, Haryana (GTC)
HP Inc., 2F Gurgaon, Tower D&E, P.C 122022, Gurgaon, Haryana

IN New Delhi Sales - Surya Hotel TD Site (NDH)
HP Inc., Crown Plaza Surya, E-F, P.C. 110065, New Delhi, Haryana

Pantnagar
HP Inc., Plot No. 9-11A & 35-37A, Sector-V, P. C. 263 153, Udham Singh Nagar, Uttarakhand

View More Information...

Good

HP India Complaints & Reviews

My PC have an problem when i turn on my pc it not turning on properly a black empty sheet is displaying on screen curser is...

I ordered HP Notebook (HP 15-d047tu) & additional accessories (HP 8 GB Pen Drive + HP Wired Mouse + HP Headset with mic) on 20-Jun-2014 using HP SHOPPING online portal. The order number is 399948. I have received my notebook however I HAVE NOT received additional accessories so far. It is now 8th week from the date of ordering. Though I have contacted customer care through e-mail and by phone number of times, I have not received an concrete details about accessories dispatch. And it is just waste of my time and energy. My latest e-mail to [protected]@redemptionsupport.com was also just waste as I did not receive even an acknowledgement e-mail. Is HP really consider customer voice at all? Please remember I am not asking any free items...what am I asking is that the things which I paid already. So I request any one to think TWICE before you make online order in https://hpshopping.in/
Aug 05, 2014

HP India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

plz plz plz do not buy the laptop of hp as my case has been pendong form one month they are making new cases daily by daily and no contact from the other sides no reason for anything and do not even accepting the calls now on no.[protected] and after disconnecting the call.no one is contacting in any prospects there is no help service from hp team my no. is [protected].please take laptop of dell instead of hp.i am really paying very hard for buying laptop of hp my case id is [protected], [protected]
    Aug 04, 2014

HP India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
    please donot mislead your customer atleast through your customer service member .the most worst service i have ever face.donot just send information verbally and in wriiten make fool of customer and without knowing anything ur customer service has said that it is intentionally broken i know on which date he had said this thing i will be ssurely moving to court for this u have done it intentonally and for that you have to do it in chargeable basis. these are the words

SIR,
      I have purchased HP PAVILION15-eo17TX from Softech computers, 7, 29, civil lines, opp. Roorkee Gas Service Roorkee-247667. It was3 rd generation set with s no .5 C D 339300YF, P NO E3857PA#ACJ OF Rs 38, 500/-. It was with two free gift vouchers 1) Additional two year Warranty and 2)additional 01 year Norton internal security. these were not received so far since the mail Id was not functioning.IT was timely informed through Speed post to HP REDEMPTION CELL, SOLUTIONS INTEGRATED MARKETING SERVICES Pvt Ltd, C/O Jeena & company, NEW DELHI .It was also sent twice to the same through speed post but NO RESPONCE WAS RECEIVED EITHER FROM SOFTECH OR FROM JEENA.My changed Id is " [protected]@gmail.com". please sent the above gift or I may be forced to move in consumer court due to not following conditions by company.
      V K TYAGI
      40/8B, CHOW MANDI
      ROORKEE-247667
      Aug 04, 2014

HP India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

sir, mam mera nam Aniket kumar add-E-3/135 shivram park nangloi 110041. maine 15day phle new connection ke liye apply kiya...

As per my discussion with HP support team, They assured me to provide quick service for my laptop issue.
        I have logged 7 different cases for the same issue from September, 2013 but I did not get any satisfied solution.

I was fooled by HP support team in every case and in every phone call by providing promises and I was disappointed every time with HP services. Last month I had a discussion with Mr. Pratheesh C R (HP MANAGER), he asked me about human being future and no assure about human future so how I can provide warranty of electronic product. But I have proof of my HP Laptop warranty so How can he talked rudely with me regarding my laptop warranty and my life warranty.

I want final solution regarding my laptop issue. If HP support team will not provide me proper solution then I have to take tough decisions and finally I will log a case in consumer forum.
        Please find below case id regarding laptop issue.

1) [protected]
        2) [protected]
        3) [protected]
        4) [protected]
        5) [protected]
        6) [protected]
        7) [protected]
        8) [protected]

I LEAVING IN PUNE.& MY MOBILE NO. IS [protected].

Please help me.

Thanks & Regards,
        NILESH BADGUJAR

Redemption Code: 8016232 Notebook/Desktop Serial No: CND4216YDS Dear Sir/ Madam, I have send all required documents ( with Cheque Rs. 999/-) for " Additional 2 Years Accidental Damage Protection with 2 Years onsite Warranty" to HP Redemption Cell, Office No. 925, 89 Hemkund Chambers, Nehru Place, New Delhi-110019. I have received an email about the receiving the required documents on 26 July, 2014 and proceeded for approval. In very next email they mention your claim has been approved. After that I received a email for 12 months McAFee Subscription, But In my letter I clearly mention that I want "Additional 2 Years Accidental Damage Protection with 2 Years onsite Warranty" I have send an email to "[protected]@redemptionsupport.com" about my complain but no response. Therefore I am requesting you please look into the matter. Best Regards Dr A. P. Singh
          Aug 01, 2014

HP India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I have a purchased a laptop 1 month ago from jaipur. It a line is seen on screen and cooking fan not work. customer care no...
            This somesh from chennai. i purchased a hp laptop pavilion envy dv6. Just worked fine for a month.Then lines started appearing...
            my case id regarding this are [protected].my case has been closed by hp. and without sending any mail of rejecting the case...

Sub: sale of defective Brand new ProBook 440 G1 warrenty begins with effect from 22nd July 2014.(ref: As below)
            It is very clear from your recently supply of ProBook to user on 22nd July 2014, you would happy to learn that the BRAND NEW ProBook right on first day o[censored]se it is get locked after creation of a password to main account.
            After shut down the ProBook has been failed to accept the password, when contacted over phone in fifth attempt the whole story has been conveyed to authorised person sitting at customer care service- who also failed to help the customer and simply refused to send any engineer/technician on the ground that it is a software issue and company is to do nothing in this matter. User's view is that there must be many problems in the hardware of the ProBook which result into "LOCKING" of harddrive permanently.The company has not supplied the recovery and Windows 8.1 CD to customer with the said ill fated ProBook. These factual status of problem may be taken on record.

Customer is not aware what has been recorded in the complaint database/history in HP customer care record, BUT it is most important that customer has been supplied with a faulty/defective product which has been disabled by their own software. Over and above the issue is as to how such a product has been found exit from the factory without test and quality control. I would like to inform that I am using computers as well as NoteBooks for last 14 years and during my experience it is first occasion to come across such a horrible product by a worldwide reputed company. Over the years it is very clear that quality or standards are no more criteria for HP global.

In view of the incident explained above I demand for an immediate replacement of the defective ProBook under reference.
            User Chetan Scientist 304- NISCAIR Building, 14 Satsang Vihar Marg Qutab Institutional Area, New Delhi 110067.
            Aug 13, 2020

SIR
              I bought a new laptop 15/04/2014 HP PAVILION N205TX serial no-5CD349485Y
              But sir sir laptop is not good...
              Dear sir, I purchased one HP Laptop hp 650 ci3-2310m(C0S24PA) S.NO.5CB2370MD1 21/07/2013, by one of your authorized dealers-...

I Purchased a HP Laptop 15 - r006tu, on 13th July 2014. After receiving orderly delivery i am trying to install the standard HP Drivers from the HP Site but is of no use, Also the HP Customer care is not at all assisting me. I have registered a complaint with the HP Technical Support but they have wasted 4 days and still are not coming up with any concrete replies. Its like i purchased just a bag and laptop is not at all usable. Worst Service! Worst Product! Never thought buying a HP Laptop will prove such a nightmare. Name: Swapnadeep Gupta Mob No. [protected] Email Id. [protected]@gmail.com Case ID. [protected]
              Jul 24, 2014

HP India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

My HP 16GB pen drive is not working right now. It is still in the warranty period. I purchased it last year 28-feb-2013 and...

My product no is 15-n019TU. My laptop is not turning on. I am facing this problem since 3 days and already registered complaints so many times, but getting no response from your company. I have shown laptop to nearby service center, they said that we have to pay to solve the problem but why should we pay if our laptop is under warranty period? When i purchased this laptop your company people made so many promises about your services and now all those promises proved wrong. Please solve my problem as soon as possible.
                Jul 24, 2014

HP India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I had an issue while connecting my 2 year old HP printer to my brother's laptop that I had borrowed for starting my own business. I used a quick Google search to fix the problem but that did not help me.

I then decided to get professional help to solve my problem. After having received many quotations from various companies, I decided to go ahead with Online Tech Repair (www.onlinetechrepairs.com).

Reasons I chose them over the others:

1) They were extremely friendly and patient with me during my initial discussions and responded promptly to my request.

2) Their prices were extremely reasonable.

3) They were ready and willing to walk me through the entire process step by step and were on call with me till I got it fixed.

How did they do it?

1) They first asked me to state my problem clearly and asked me a few questions. This was done to detect any physical connectivity issues with the printer.

2) After having answered this, they confirmed that the printer and the laptop were functioning correctly.

3) They then, asked me if they could access my laptop remotely to troubleshoot the problem and fix it. I agreed.

4) One of the tech support executives accessed my laptop and started troubleshooting.

5) I sat back and watched as the tech support executive was navigating my laptop to spot the issue. The issue was fixed.

6) I was told that it was due to an older version of the driver that had been installed.

My Experience

I loved the entire friendly conversation that took place with them. They understood my needs clearly and acted upon the solution immediately. Being a technical noob, I sometimes find it difficult to communicate with tech support teams. It was a very different experience with the guys at Online Tech Repairs. You can check out their website www.onlinetechrepairs.com or call them on[protected].

I would definitely recommend this service to anyone who needs help fixing their computers.

Thanks a ton guys. Great Job...!!

ID: otr214403

I took MTS dongle in the month of April this year. Since then i am experiencing Network and speed issues. Evn if there are...
                    5monitor only one minutes on ofter one minutes switching off and other 2 numbers not switching Sl no MODEL NO AND...
                    Printer HP Laser jet P1108 was purchased 27/6/2013. Presently it gives distorted printing and make lot of noise Printer Sl...