HP India Customer Care

24, Salarpuria Arena, Adugodi, Hosur Road
Bangalore
Bangalore District
Karnataka

IN Bangalore GeBC Embassy Prime (BEP)
HP Inc., GF, Global e Business Ops Pvt Ltd, No. 66/2, Ward No. 83, Bagmane Tech-Park, 7th Floor - A Wing "Embassy Prime" CV Raman Nagar, P.C. 560093, Bangalore, Karnataka

Bangalore, IN - Akash Block (BGC)
HP Inc., 5F, Salarpuria GR Tech Park, Khatha No 69/3, Mahadevapura CMC 5 &9 FL, Whitefield Road, P.C. 560066, Bangalore, Karnataka

Bangalore, IN (IEC)
HP Inc., "Hewlett Packard Global soft PVT Ltd, EC2 Campus, HP Avenue, Survey No. 39 (PART), Electronic City Phase II, Hosur Road Bangalore – 560 100 India.", P.C 560100, Bangalore, Karnataka

IN Bangalore - HPGS Surya TP II (ISU)
HP Inc., Floor G-A Wing Sy No.9/1, 91/2 & 91/3, P. C 560100, Bangalore, Karnataka

Bangalore, Pritech Park - SEZ (PSR)
HP Inc., Pritech Park - SEZ, Sarjapur, Marathalli Outer Ring Road, P.C 560103, Bangalore, Karnataka

IN Bangalore Sales - Salarpuria Arena (SAU)
HP Inc., 2FL, 24 Salapuria Arena, Hosur Main Road, P. C 560030, Bangalore, Karnataka

Bangalore Surya Waves (SWH)
HP Inc., 5FL, Surya Wave, Sy. No.61 (P), Doddathogur Village, P.C. 560100, Bangalore, Karnataka

Prestige Palladium Building
HP Inc., Suite 2, No 129 to No 140, - Prestige Palladium - Bayan, P.C. 600006, Chennai, Tamil Nadu

Kolkata, DLF IT Park (KDL)
HP Inc., No 08, Major Arteral Road, Suite I, P.C 700156, Kolkata, West Bengal

Eldeco Tower
HP Inc., Unit No 607 & 608, Sixth Floor, Eldeco Corporate Tower, P.C. 226010, Lucknow, Uttar Pradesh

Mumbai, Commerez Building, Int. Bus. Park (IRT)
HP Inc., 5F Commerez Building, International Business Park, P.C 400063, Mumbai, Maharashtra

Gurgaon, Haryana (GTC)
HP Inc., 2F Gurgaon, Tower D&E, P.C 122022, Gurgaon, Haryana

IN New Delhi Sales - Surya Hotel TD Site (NDH)
HP Inc., Crown Plaza Surya, E-F, P.C. 110065, New Delhi, Haryana

Pantnagar
HP Inc., Plot No. 9-11A & 35-37A, Sector-V, P. C. 263 153, Udham Singh Nagar, Uttarakhand

View More Information...

Load

HP India Complaints & Reviews

HP Pavilion Notebook DV9601AU — still didn't get wi-music device

Vinay Rahure
have purchased a hp pavilion notebook dv9601au, For the purchase of the model between PRESCRIBED date Promotional Offer HP...
Complaint comments  Read comments [73]

Hewlett Packerd Global Soft Pvt Ltd, 39 / 40, Electronics City, Hosur Road, Anekal Talik, Bangalore100. — not Received the PAN CARD

PUTTA BHEEMALINGA
I will not recived the pan card, so please send to my native place,
putta Bheemaliga s/o Sreeramulu, Gadekal (villege)Uravakonda...
Complaint comments  Read comments

MANDEEP SINGH
I HAVE PURCHASED HP PAVILLION DV 2762TX LAPTOP FROM CHANDIGARH.I HAVE SEND COPY OF INVOICE BILL, ORIGINAL PRODUCT SERIAL NO.AND RS/-500 DRAFT TO THIS ADDRESS [HP REDEMPTION CELL, FIRST FLOOR, A-2 OKHLA INDUSTRIAL AREA, PHASE-1 NEW DELHI-110020]THIS IS LEGIBILITY FOR FREE GIFT BUT THEY DO NOT SEND MY GIFT OR NOT SEND ANY ACKNOWLEGEMENT TO ME AND NOT TELL ANY REASON.SO YOU PLEASE HELP ME AND TAKE IMMEDIATELY ACTION SO THEY SEND MY GIFT.I SEND MANY EMAIL TO REDEMPTION CELL BUT THEY DON'T BOTHERED.
MY REDEMPTION CODE IS {ZYUFYFM13X}
YOUR SINCERELY
I have purchased dv 2762tx laptop from chandigarh city SCO[protected], 1ST FLOOR, SECTOR 22-C, CHANDIGARH.My redemption code is ZYUFY13X. I have send copy of retail invoice and original product serial no. sticker with RS/-500 Draft in HP REDEMPTION CELL, FIRST FLOOR, A-2, OKHLA INDUSTRIAL AREA, PHASE-1 ADDRESS OF 9 AUGUST.SO PLEASE SEND ME A GIFT OTHERWISE I TAKE POLICE ACTION.
I have purchased a HP pavilion lap top DV 2902 TU ON 30TH JULY
2008, From Honey well systems, PALAKKAD, KERALA .My Redumption No is URXUXUOG18. All the required papers with Draft for Rs 500/-( No.528219 dated[protected], State bank of Travancore) was sent on[protected] as mentioned in the offer, but no Wi- Music Devise received, or the Draft amount returned to me, We trusted Hp products and services It seems quite irresponsible of Redumption cell, Okhla industrial Area, New Delhi for not aknowledging my letter.Please give me reason
for not responding .
I HAVE PURCHASED HP PAVILLION DV 2910TX LAPTOP FROM DELHI (NEHRU PLACE) HP RETAIL STORE.I HAVE SEND COPY OF INVOICE BILL, ORIGINAL PRODUCT SERIAL NO.AND RS/-990 DRAFT TO THIS ADDRESS [HP REDEMPTION CELL, FIRST FLOOR, A-2 OKHLA INDUSTRIAL AREA, PHASE-1 NEW DELHI-110020]THIS IS LEGIBILITY FOR FREE GIFT BUT THEY DO NOT SEND MY GIFT OR NOT SEND ANY ACKNOWLEGEMENT TO ME AND NOT TELL ANY REASON.SO YOU PLEASE HELP ME AND TAKE IMMEDIATELY ACTION SO THEY SEND MY GIFT.I SEND MANY EMAIL TO REDEMPTION CELL BUT THEY DON'T BOTHERED.
MY REDEMPTION CODE IS {ENR4Q66GHC}
ATIN GOEL
I HAVE PURCHASED HP PAVILLION DV 2910TX LAPTOP FROM LUCKNOW HP RETAIL STORE.I HAVE SEND COPY OF INVOICE BILL, ORIGINAL PRODUCT SERIAL NO.AND RS/-990 DRAFT TO THIS ADDRESS [HP REDEMPTION CELL, FIRST FLOOR, A-2 OKHLA INDUSTRIAL AREA, PHASE-1 NEW DELHI-110020].THIS IS LEGIBILITY FOR FREE GIFT BUT THEY DO NOT SEND MY GIFT AND NOT TELL ANY REASON.SO YOU PLEASE HELP ME AND TAKE IMMEDIATELY ACTION SO THEY SEND MY GIFT.I SEND MANY EMAIL TO REDEMPTION CELL BUT THEY DON'T BOTHERED.

MY REDEMPTION CODE IS - HVXJNSVAL6

SUDHIR TIWARI
S/O Mrs.SWAMI NATH TIWARI
L.I.U OFFICE COLECTRATE COMPOUND
FAIZABAD 224001
U.P
I have purchased a hp computer from computer land, nehru palace for my friends (Vijay) who live in J&K. A scheme was introduced to me at the time of purchase in which I will get a MFD and UPS on purchase of hp computer for that I have to forward a draft at Chandigarh address. They have given me Redemption code [RE2TX3B3TSH], and told me that in one month the itmes will reach at my given home address. I have forward a draft for 1000/- on 29 Dec 2009 and fwd at the Chandigarh address.
Now after lapse of 1 and half month, the items have not yet been received by me.
Please look into the matter and fwd my promotional MFD and UPS immediately.

azad singh for Mr Vijay
(REDEMPTION CODE - RE2TX3B3TSH)
i have purchased compaq laptop CQ45-137TX on 24 jan 2009.i also send a draft of Rs. 1499.00 along with original invoice bill and product serial number to the address"HP REDEMPTION CELL FIRST FLOOR A-2 OKHLA INDUTRIAL AREA PHASE-1 NEW DELHI-110020".
agianst which i was to get dvd home theater, it is more than 2 months, till date i did not received any kind of gift or any kind of response from hp.
please take necessary action so that they send me the gift.

my draft no. is "338092"
my redemption code is "OPLRW8FHNS"

my email id is [protected]@yahoo.com
168/z keshab chandra sen street kolkata-700009
MD KHAQAN ZEKA
i had purchashed compaq laptop on the month of feb 1st week and send all the requirement document to the hp redemption cell but still i dindt recieved my free gift so i had emailed them regarding this matter.but they response me that firstly wait for 6 weeks then secondly they told me to send the original barcode when i send that and wait for few weeks the response was not so again i emailed them as result they told me that my claim is in progress .then wait for few daysnothing responsei mailed them again they said me that they did'nt recieved the original bar code then when i went to the courier office and inquire about this they told me that it already delivered to the company and company had put the sealed on reciving the barcode then i emailed them about this matter still now they r not response...
i have bought an hp pavillion dv-06 1152, notebook pc, i send a draft of rupees 799 to a COPY OF INVOICE BILL, ORIGINAL PRODUCT SERIAL NO. TO THIS ADDRESS hp windows 7 upgrade cell, FIRST FLOOR, A-2 OKHLA INDUSTRIAL AREA, PHASE-1 NEW DELHI-110020 for upgradade it to windows -7 but they does't send me my upgrade kit nor return my draft please help me..
I HAVE PURCHASED HP PAVILLION DV5-1102TU LAPTOP FROM yamuna nagar(MICRO SOLUTIONS) on[protected] .I HAVE SEND COPY OF INVOICE BILL, ORIGINAL PRODUCT SERIAL NO.AND RS/1400 DRAFT TO THIS ADDRESS [HP REDEMPTION CELL, FIRST FLOOR, A-2 OKHLA INDUSTRIAL AREA, PHASE-1 NEW DELHI-110020]THIS IS LEGIBILITY FOR FREE GIFT BUT THEY DO NOT SEND MY GIFT OR NOT SEND ANY ACKNOWLEGEMENT TO ME AND NOT TELL ANY REASON.SO YOU PLEASE HELP ME AND TAKE IMMEDIATELY ACTION SO THEY SEND MY GIFT.I SEND MANY EMAIL TO REDEMPTION CELL BUT THEY DON'T BOTHERED.
MY REDEMPTION CODE IS {CCHSAP256012}
Trilok singh

Hp — Trackon Courier company

Vijyant Tripathi
    MY relative had send some important items from lucknow on 9th of August, tracking number is[protected] today is 30th of august...
    Complaint comments  Read comments [5]

HP Pavilion DV2601TU — recovery cd

yatendra kumar
    my recovery got corrupted. so i need the recovery cd for the instaling vista in my hp laptop ...n we want to know the method...
    Complaint comments  Read comments [11]

Enness Corporation, HP Service Centre — Delay in pickup/delivery

Girish
    We are a part of corporate sectors(HP Service centre), Mangalore having problem with parcel pickup, no proper respose or communication.Recently...
    Complaint comments  Read comments [22]

Rajiv
    following are the details of the service reports from HP

Date :23/07/08 case id no - [protected]
    1. laptop shutting down automatically - LCD panel changed with webcam..
    2. One day after - LAN card not working - Motherboard changed
    3. after 2 days - TOP Cover deeply scratched by service centre - 4 days
    after new top cover replaced from another customer's notebook which had
    come to their service center for repairs.
    4. Windows Vista Home premium product key not matching with the sticker on
    the laptop - the laptop sticker product key says NOT VALID. - problem
    reported but no solution. - the OS was formatted by service centre.

Date : 12/08/2008 - case id no -[protected]
    1. No Display - 2 days after motherboard replaced...
    2. Again same problem - Processor faulty - processor replaced
    3. Today service centre reporrting that Keybord faulty needs to be
    replaced with again 4-5 days of part availability (alternate solution provided by service centre executives - either to replace the keyboard with a old one from different model or to replace one from another customer's notebook which had come to them for repairs)

its been over a month that laptop is with service centre..work being
    affected...no spare laptop provided...just delaying the delivery of the
    sme everytime. & coming up with new faults every day when the delivery is
    promised.

Service Centre - SimTech Computronics pvt ltd. (Saki naka, Andheri)

please help: LCD Panel replaced, webcam replaced, Motherboard replaced
    Twice, Processor replaced once & now keyboard reported faulty to be
    replaced...all this happening while the laptop is with the service centre.

all of these events have made me loose faith in HP products.
    also with the kind of spare swapping done at the authorised service centres appointed by HP, have raised doubts over the services fearing that someday i might become a victim of their product swapping.
    Same Problem with my laptop...same kind of solutions by service center...and it costs me around 1/3 of the brand new laptop...
    My display is going hazy and getting handed...after restart its showing "display driver stopped responding"...given to service center they r saying to change the motherboard but i think nothing problem with the motherboard its something with the display card... plzzz help...

notebook — unable to delivery

i wanna take a acer note book from reliance digital shop.but from last 2 days they are saying that they have no stock.but i saw the notebook in the shop.they are avoiding me because i want to take this through bajaj finance.but bajaj finance is ready to finance myself and but reliance digital staff is not cooperating with me.reliance dgital if you have no stock please close the door of your shop.

We understand your concern, please share your contact details with us so that we can connect with you and resolve the issue. Kindly fill in your contact details here: https://www.facebook.com/reliancedigital/app_[protected].

Warm Regards,
    Reliance Digital

T C SONI
      My Lap Top charger is not working. This Lap Top is under NIC Court Order .Please send experience Service Engineer earliest for reapir/replacement. Detail of Lap Top are as under:

1. Name : Tara Chand Soni, RHJS

CT597950ANNUNL5C
      HP Part No.[protected]
      REPLACE WITH: hp Spare[protected]

HP Digital camera — not working

HP digital camera CB350 purchase through online from INDIA VARTA.com is not working properly. INDIAVATA.com is a cheat website from the INDIAN EXPRESS, CHENNAI

TARIKA RAZDAN
        i purchased HP laptop . Within one year under warranty itelf the dvd player stopped detecting dvd . I got it replaced and it didnt run even one day and it was also not working . Again i got the dvd player replaced and again not even for onced it detected dvd and if thid was not enough my speakers were also replaced the same time and they replaced it with the old defected one.
        i complained at hp twice and nothing happened not even i got the reply.
        i have given my laptop in the service centers of Indore ans Ahmedabad and i have proogs to show.
        Thankyou,
        TARIKA RAZDAN
        i have purchage compaq presario c707tu last january.
        from january to september my laptop having trouble two time in sound hardware. so please tell me why it happen...???
        I bought a new HP Pavilion 2000, the latest model from a store in japan.And its with Windows Vista (Japanese OS). I am currently over here in Japan and ll be returning back to India after 4 months. My query is that when i get back to India can i get it converted to English OS from any HP service centre. I am ready to pay the conversion charges and all. But do let me know if its possible and how abt the charges and where possibly can i do it?? I come from chennai.
        sir, i bought a hp pavilion dv4-1117nr entertainment note book pc from USA and the OS is windows vista which was in built by them...(hp company)...it is "INTEL core2 Duo"...i'm currently in chennai and they said that it is supported in India...warrenty is 1 year..at present i have a problem in display..it won't get turned off but light is blinking... & i am unable to see cd drive option in MY COMPUTER... how about this???
        Mail sent to HP with no response :

I am a user of HP Tablet Notebook (TX2-1005Au), and lodged complaint of its non functioning on 26th July'10 with Simtech Comptronics Bilsapur Chhattisgarh. The concerned person are Mr Prasad at Bilaspur and Mr. Amit at Raipur.

Since then after lot of followups they are unable to solve my problems.

i. Initially they diagnosed the motherboard problem and called the mother board. I dont know what type of Pathetic courier company HP uses, it takes 7 days to deliver
        here at Bilaspur, i feel the worst courier copany can deliver any parcel in the world in 3-4 days.

ii. After the motherboard arrives they says that it is also faulty and they have requested for another board.

iii. The next board again was shipped for us but then Bilaspur service centre says that it has got delivered at Calcutta office.

iii. The 3rd time they have ordered the PCB/ Motherboard and again it is received after 7 days and the problem is again unresolved, they say the same problem is coming after changing the board.

iv. Now they say that they have ordered new processor, and i am sure in next 7 days the processor will also be reached. But how u will assure that now the problem will be resolved.

v. And in this process i am losing the precious time, my old data is there in the laptop and i am unable to retreive it. I am using the best and premium laptop of your reputed brand which is the best in the country or i feel across globe. But this is not the way i expect HP should respond to a customor's grievance. Though they have currently made available a standby laptop but that is the solution for my problem.

Now before taking any action i would like to request HP to please change my tablet PC, i wont keep that old tablet PC whose Mother board / processor all are reporting problems. Please exchange my faulty laptops with new one.

I am sure for a brand like HP, customer's satisfaction and delight is very important and is in top priority. Please look into my serious and sincere grievences.

HP Compaq — free gift

muktanand tripathy
          DEAR SIR/MADAM,
          I have purchased a hp compaq presario c765TU laptop product no KT183PA#ACJ s/no CND8094423 from rajat...
          Complaint comments  Read comments [11]

rajpadhi
          Dear Sir
          I had Purchased a Additional warranty ( Care pack ) for my Compaq lap top from an Authorised dealer of HP compaq -- mssr Infocity, borivali west, mumbai in March 2008.
          inspite for the cheque amount being received by this Dealer " infocity, borivali "
          we have still not receieved any reply or the care pack till date.

i have contacted many concerned officers of Hp india, but they are giving vague replies..
          please note the my 1 year warranty has expired on 31 july 2008 ..But i hav paid for the care pack in March 2008.

Attaching herewith the coressponce that i have had with the Concerned HP india people as below

from Bhattacharya, Amal (PSG Services) <amal.[protected]@hp.com>
          to Rajendra Padhi Gmail <[protected]@gmail.com>,
          "D, Mohan Kumar" <mohan-d.[protected]@hp.com>,
          rajpadhi Rajendra Padhi <[protected]@gmail.com>
          date Wed, Jul 16, 2008 at 1:38 PM
          subject RE: Regards non receipt of Care pack for Compaq Laptop. Reminder
          mailed-by hp.com

hide details Jul 16

Hi Rajendra, received your e-mail, I would put my efforts to resolve this asap,
          regds

From: Rajendra Padhi Gmail [mailto:[protected]@gmail.com]
          Sent: Tuesday, July 15, 2008 11:47 AM
          To: D, Mohan Kumar; Bhattacharya, Amal (PSG Services); [protected]@gmail.com; rajpadhi Rajendra Padhi
          - Show quoted text -

Subject: Regards non receipt of Care pack for Compaq Laptop. Reminder

Dear Mr Amal Bhattacharya, Care division, HP india

Good Day to you .

After getting the Number from you, i had contacted Mr Ajan Bhaumik, Sales dept regards the Non receipt of the Care pack from HP India.

He Sait that he had contacted Mr Prashant, the Partner of Infocity and he told that everything would be sorted out and i would receive the care pack soon.
          Till about 2 weeks, nothing had materialised then, i had taken the contact Numbers of Mr Prashant, Mobile nos [protected] and [protected], Based in Navi Mumbai .

Mr Prashant then asked me to send a Fax of the Invoice copy for purcahse of the HP care pack, which i did immediately..

Now for last 2 to 3 weeks, Mr Prashant tells me everytime that he is looking into the Matter and I will be get the care pack soon ..
          He says he will call in 2 hours everytime, but does not call at all.

Sir please note that my eligibility for the care pack will expire on 31st July and therefore i should get it, before that date..

I please request you to take up the matter very very urgently with the concerned persons..

I await your quick response .

[protected] Forwarded message[protected]
          From: Rajendra Padhi Gmail <[protected]@gmail.com>
          Date: Sun, Jun 8, 2008 at 3:48 PM
          Subject: Regards non receipt of Care pack for Compaq Laptop. Reminder
          To: amal.[protected]@hp.com, amal.[protected]@hp.com, [protected]@gmail.com
          Cc: rajpadhi Rajendra Padhi <[protected]@gmail.com>, [protected]@gmail.com

Dear Mr Amal

Good Day to you.
          Sir this is reminder sent to you to please Expadiate the Delivery of the Care Pack for the Compaq Laptop.

all the details of Invoice have been sent to you earlier, As per our Telephonic Talk..

As infocity was your Authorised Dealer, We had Paid to them for the Care pack..
          The Cheque has already been Encashed by Infocity but we are still to receive the Care Pack.

Now ii is the Sole responsibility of HP india to sort out the Matter with Infocity and Send us the Care Pack ASAP.
          Please Note that we are in a hurry as Our yearly Warranty will Expire on 31 July 2008. Before which we should have the Care pack in Hand.

Kindly take this matter very seriously with your Company...

We await your quick response...

Thanks & regards

Mr Rajendra Prasad Padhi.

Shramsafalya Bunglow, 6th Road, Daulat Nagar,
          Borivali East, mumbai - 400066.
          Phone[protected]
          Mobile[protected].

[protected] Forwarded message[protected]
          From: Rajendra Padhi Gmail <[protected]@gmail.com>
          Date: Tue, May 13, 2008 at 9:19 PM
          Subject: Regards non receipt of Care pack for Compaq Laptop.
          To: amal.[protected]@hp.com, [protected]@gmail.com

Dear Mr Bhattacharya

Good Day to you.
          Sir as per our talk today, I am sending herewith the Details of Invoice as issued by Your Borivali west, Mumbai Authorised Dealer, INFOCITY.

DEALER NAME - INFOCITY

TAX INVOICE NO . 17848 DTD 5TH MARCH 2008.

HP CARE PACK 1+2 = 3 YEARS WARRANTY.

AMT PAID - Rs 6723.00

Paid by Cheque no " 373048 dated 5 th march 2008.

PUNJAB NATIONAL BANK, DAULAT NAGAR, BORIVALI EAST, MUMBAI - 400066.

FOR COMPAQ 303 LAPTOP.

S.NO CND 7062GYL

DATE OF PURCHASE 1st AUGUST, 2007.

Purchased from VIJAY SALES, BORIVALI WEST.

Please note that our cheque has been realised from our Account, But till Date we have not received any Care pack or Any communications from HP india or your dealer INFOCITY.

I please request you to look into this matter urgently and Do the needful.

Thanks & Regards

Mr Rajendra prasad Padhi

Mumbai.

i am using compaque presario C771TU notbook. i missed the driver CD . i upgraded the OS windows XP to Service pack 3 . but now my audio is not working please suggest me the right driver to download . also please suggest me the nearest authorized service center. i am from mumbai Andheri east.

Arun
          Sir

I am having certain problems with my laptop. I stay in Thakur Complex Kandivli. Can you please let me know the nearest HP service center

Please provide the address of 'HP' Care pack section for legal notice

regards
          praveen
          I am having certain problems with my Compaq Presario- laptop. I stay in Nagri Nivaran, Goregaon East. Can you please let me know the nearest HP service center and their contact number
          Can you please tell me any authorised service center address in Navi Mumbai.

mohd waseeq
            ----- Original Message -----
            From: "External ceo-communication" <external.[protected]@hp.com>
            To: <[protected]@ATLANTICCARGOGROUP.COM>
            Sent: Monday, August 04, 2008 8:12 PM
            Subject: RE: Feedback to CEO and President Mark Hurd from MOHD WASEEQ

Thank you for taking the time to send HP your comments.
            We apologize for the difficulties you've experienced.
            Your comments have been forwarded to the appropriate
            people within Hewlett-Packard for their information and review.
            Your input is important to us.

Sincerely,

CEO Customer Relations

-----Original Message-----
            From: [protected]@ATLANTICCARGOGROUP.COM [mailto:[protected]@ATLANTICCARGOGROUP.COM]
            Sent: Monday, August 04, 2008 6:39 AM
            To: External ceo-communication
            Subject: Feedback to CEO and President Mark Hurd from MOHD WASEEQ

This is a message to HP's CEO, from a valued customer: MOHD WASEEQ.

Customer's Phone: [protected]
            Customer's E-Mail: [protected]@ATLANTICCARGOGROUP.COM
            Feedback Area:
            - Service or support experience
            Message:
            Dear Sir

I want to inform you that i have bad experince of HP-Compaq now i am writing
            you our experince in daetils I was given our note book model no. V2148 AP
            S/No. CNF51110GG for repairing on dt: 7-7-08 at 5.05 PM to your nearest HP
            Service Centre (Kanpur) for chaning Tabcase along with advance payment of
            RS: 3000/- cash.

After 10 days they call me and said that notebook will take 15 days more
            for repairing. after many calls they have not given any responce in this
            regards.
            Today i.e. 4-8-08 when i myself went to the service centre, manager of
            service centre told me that it will take more then 20 days too.

Due to faced many problem with hp service centre i have purchase a new note
            book on dt: 16-7-08 model no. Dv3005 Tx, S/N CNU809435S buttoday mother
            board of this new note book has been demmaged as per your service centre.
            about this moter board of new note book, service cenrtre told me that it
            will take 20 days for replacement.
            Kindly Support and reply me urgently in this regard .
            Thanks and regards
            MOHD WASEEQ
            ATLANTIC CARGO PVT TLD
            ROOM NO 225 CITY CENTRE
            MALL ROAD KANPUR, INDIA
            PH: +91-[protected]
            Email: [protected]@atlanticcargogroup.com

This message was sent on: 8/4/2008 at 13:38:34 GMT

MOHD WASEEQ also added this personal information:
            Company: ATLANTIC CARGO PVT LTD
            Address: [protected]@atlanticcargogroup.com waseeq.[protected]@yahoo.co.in
            City: Kanpur
            State:
            Zip Code: 208001
            Country: india
            Fax: [protected]

HP Notebook — model no.

i have purchese hp note book hp company say kodek 8 m.p. camara with any purchese of note book pc but model no. is not print on my notebook bar coding my notebook serial no.iscnd7441n30 so please halp me or rewarding me my gift.

jainvikram98

I bought an extended warranty for mu laptop as per thee details given below
              HP Channel Services Network Page 1 of 2

Service Description
              HP 3y Return Pavilion/Presario Ntebk SVC
              Kindly refer to the attached pages for Registration Information
              For details, see Terms and Conditions document
              This Certificate is your official proof of purchase
              Please keep it for your records
              Page 1 of 2
              http://h30125.www3.hp.com/csn/salesmktg/elfpack/elf_all_certificates.asp?code=EL... 9/8/2006

HP Channel Services Network Page 2 of 2

Graphic For IDS-CTO
              dv1300 PHTM
              G05UIN0E73C5 04.08.2008
              Page 2 of 2

I have given my laptop to nortech computers and they are refusing to service the laptop by saying that this laptop cannot be serviced in India. I have purchased this warranty from redington Kochi, with the understanding that this laptop can be servised and repaired when required in india, for an extensded period of 2 years. Now I am being told that this is not valid in india.

Isn't this a breach of agreement, where for selling a product, a customer is hoodwinked. i need justice and my laptop repaired.

Thanking You

Vikram jain
              i hv recently purchased this warranty couple of dayz ago... they hv given a same type of printed certificate to my dad...when my asked them to give geneuine receipt then they told my father this certificate is enough...Till date i hv no problem with my laptop...but after reading such type dozens of complain forum, a tension is growned into my mind tht this warrnaty extension is geniune or bogus ...????????
              A previous IT ordered 20 of these HP Care PackTM. So far HP has honored 3 and failed to honor 5 of them, . Then they get the nerve to charge $86 to evaluate the product when we sent it to them alrdy knowing what the issue was. HP care pack is just a big scam!! Dont buy it... The 3 that were honored were withing the 30day DOA agreement.

Praveen Awasthi
                I purchased a cartridge for my HP Laser Printer (15A HP Toner C7115A) on 30 Apr 2008 for Rs. 2500/-, however, it was not functioning properly from the very first day. I contacted the dealer in subject but he declined to accept my concern and after much argument he directed me to contact HP Service Center- M/s Ingram Micro India Pvt Ltd, 7, Way Lane Behind Khanij Bhawan, Ashok Marg, Lukcnow-226001, Tel:[protected], Emaiil_ service.[protected]@ingrammicro.co.in. Then, at Service Center, they checked the cartridge and asked me to bring a print out of test page from the said cartridge, and then again I came with the print out but again they said as time has passed so they cannot help in any manner. I requested them but neither the dealer M/s New India Business Machines nor the HP Service Center- M/s Ingram Micro India Pvt Ltd did anything to sort out the problem.

Hp — HIGHLY IRRESPONSIBLE BEHAVIOR BY HP SERVICE CENTER

wishy.mishy
                  I bought an HP Pavilion tx1218au Notebook PC on the first week of November 2007 from Mega Computers, Noida, India and started...
                  Complaint comments  Read comments [208]

Rishabh Sakhlecha
                  I have been repeatedly facing problems with my HP laptop due to faulty parts and inspite of several complaints by me I have received no conclusive response. Please find below an email which i had written to HP regarding the same. This email is self explanatory. This email was sent on 14th July 2008 and i have still not received any response. I hope that with this complaint awareness is generated regarding this matter and other innocent customer is not fooled. I also hope that some conclusion can be drawn after this.

This is with regards to my complaint NUMBERS : [protected], HSAP141132, CCHSAP143329, CCHSAP143720, CCHSAP148238.

Initially, I had given my HP laptop NX6120 to your service centre at Okhla, New Delhi as the laptop was hanging frequently . After inspection, your representatives informed me that this was happening due to certain faults in the motherboard and they would be replacing it . I was told that the motherboard required was available only in Singapore, and thus while they had ordered it already, it would take some time to reach Delhi . After nearly 25 days, the laptop was returned to me, with a "new" motherboard . On using it, I realized that not only was there a virus on the system, the so called new motherboard was actually a second hand motherboard, registered in the name of some industrial organization . I am shocked to know that a well renowned company is dealing in spare parts and trying to fool their customers with apparently 'new and original' parts. When I repeatedly approached your customer service agents, I was time and again told they will "look into the matter".

I am an alumni of Symbiosis Center for Management Studies . I had purchased this laptop almost 3 years back under a special scheme for Symbiosis students . In the past three years, the laptop has spent more time in your service center than with me . I have repeatedly faced problems with the screen, memory card reader, motherboard, cd rom drive and battery. Several of these parts have been replaced during this period . I had purchased this laptop for my college work, however, due to its constant terrible conditions, I mostly had to use my friends desktops. After this recent experience regarding the motherboard, I am sure several of these replaced parts also must be second hand/fake, hence the repeated malfunctioning of the laptop. I am thoroughly disgusted and shocked that a company of your repute is behaving in such a manner . Not only are you providing your customers with faulty/fake equipment, your customer service agents are nearly harassing me with their non responsive attitude . Such behaviour was certainly not anticipated when I purchased an HP laptop.

I have time and again asked your agents through telephonic conversations as well as on your online complaint form to replace this laptop, but to no avail .

As I previously mentioned, I purchased this laptop through my college on an ongoing students special scheme . As a well respected alumnus of the college I feel it is my responsibility to inform my juniors as well as the college authorities of the errant and fraudent ways that your organization seems to be specializing in . I will wait for your response for a maximum of 2 working days, post which I will be forwarding this matter to my college, the students websites as well as some newspapers and educational journals . Let me make clear that by writing this email to you, neither am I trying to be vindictive nor am I expecting anything in return . I only feel that you should be aware that since we are students we will not endure anything in the name of a discount deal . I hope that you will not take this matter lightly .

Rishabh Sakhlecha
                  Dude i am also having the same problems with my laptop model no. HP pavilion dv5200tx...
                  The parts replaced by company are refurbished and after 2-3 weeks o[censored]se they show their color.
                  even when i am writing this comment my laptop is with HP Service Center...

Please do tell after writing this over here if there was any response from the company

HP Desktop A6330 — Redemption gift hamper

sridhar GK
                    Dear SRIDHAR GK,

Thank you for Participating in NEW HP PAVILION DESKTOP OFFER.
                    We are pleased to provide...
                    Complaint comments  Read comments [122]

Vetrivel Rajan Arumugasamy

My PAN number is AGMPA3508M. Regarding my Income Tax refund for the year 2006-07, the refund cheque dated 17/02/2007 for the amount Rs.3160 has been sent to my old address in Mumbai. But, I've shifted to Chennai. By the time, the cheque was resent to Chennai, it is already more than 6 months old. So, the cheque is invalid now.

How do I reclaim my cheque?? Let me know the procedure. Thanks.

Vetri.

ASHISH SETH

My Lap Top serial No CNU8050FBW. We have purchased the same two months ago. Often we had to face difficulties in operating the same. Now since afternoon, windows VISTA gone off and total laptop gone black.WE are not in aposition to understand the same.

Please fix the problem and oblige

Ashish Seth

HP, Monitor RA374A CNN64115 QD — moniter not working

Balakrishnan.R
                        when it power on Half screen only visible.
                        Product details:
                        Moniter RA 374 A
                        CNN64115QD
                        ASSly...
                        Complaint comments  Read comments

Recently Discussed

(22 minutes ago)
                        Dfx Enterprise
                        Dfx Enterprise form filling fraud job and threatening call
                        (1 hours 38 minutes ago)
                        The Panel Station
                        Didn't receive my incentive and they locked my account
                        (1 hours 40 minutes ago)
                        Bajaao
                        Product not shipped
                        (1 hours 51 minutes ago)
                        Stayathome.co.in
                        No delivery of product
                        (2 hours 2 minutes ago)
                        Mac It Solutions, Guntur
                        fake home based online form filling