HP India

24, Salarpuria Arena, Adugodi, Hosur Road
Bangalore
Bangalore District
Karnataka

IN Bangalore GeBC Embassy Prime (BEP)
HP Inc., GF, Global e Business Ops Pvt Ltd, No. 66/2, Ward No. 83, Bagmane Tech-Park, 7th Floor - A Wing "Embassy Prime" CV Raman Nagar, P.C. 560093, Bangalore, Karnataka

Bangalore, IN - Akash Block (BGC)
HP Inc., 5F, Salarpuria GR Tech Park, Khatha No 69/3, Mahadevapura CMC 5 &9 FL, Whitefield Road, P.C. 560066, Bangalore, Karnataka

Bangalore, IN (IEC)
HP Inc., "Hewlett Packard Global soft PVT Ltd, EC2 Campus, HP Avenue, Survey No. 39 (PART), Electronic City Phase II, Hosur Road Bangalore 560 100 India.", P.C 560100, Bangalore, Karnataka

IN Bangalore - HPGS Surya TP II (ISU)

HP Inc., Floor G-A Wing Sy No.9/1, 91/2 & 91/3, P. C 560100, Bangalore, Karnataka

Bangalore, Pritech Park - SEZ (PSR)
HP Inc., Pritech Park - SEZ, Sarjapur, Marathalli Outer Ring Road, P.C 560103, Bangalore, Karnataka

IN Bangalore Sales - Salarpuria Arena (SAU)
HP Inc., 2FL, 24 Salapuria Arena, Hosur Main Road, P. C 560030, Bangalore, Karnataka

Bangalore Surya Waves (SWH)
HP Inc., 5FL, Surya Wave, Sy. No.61 (P), Doddathogur Village, P.C. 560100, Bangalore, Karnataka

Prestige Palladium Building
HP Inc., Suite 2, No 129 to No 140, - Prestige Palladium - Bayan, P.C. 600006, Chennai, Tamil Nadu

Kolkata, DLF IT Park (KDL)
HP Inc., No 08, Major Arteral Road, Suite I, P.C 700156, Kolkata, West Bengal

Eldeco Tower
HP Inc., Unit No 607 & 608, Sixth Floor, Eldeco Corporate Tower, P.C. 226010, Lucknow, Uttar Pradesh

Mumbai, Commerez Building, Int. Bus. Park (IRT)
HP Inc., 5F Commerez Building, International Business Park, P.C 400063, Mumbai, Maharashtra

Gurgaon, Haryana (GTC)
HP Inc., 2F Gurgaon, Tower D&E, P.C 122022, Gurgaon, Haryana

IN New Delhi Sales - Surya Hotel TD Site (NDH)
HP Inc., Crown Plaza Surya, E-F, P.C. 110065, New Delhi, Haryana

Pantnagar
HP Inc., Plot No. 9-11A & 35-37A, Sector-V, P. C. 263 153, Udham Singh Nagar, Uttarakhand

View More Information...

Good

HP India Complaints & Reviews

My HP Laptop (HP Spectra X360, with 2 year extended warranty) having display issue since last month. The issue is two mild...
I have purchased HP laptop on May 9th 2021. I was facing screen blackout issue and USB port not working. I have raised this...

Ink cartridge purchased hp 805 from Lulu Mall Edappally Ernakulam with new printer 2331 sl # CN13H231F8, PURCHASED ON 23/7/2021 is not working Ink level showing very low.
Aug 06, 2021

HP India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

1. I have purchased the above Laptop Sr. No. 8CG9492PKH on 20.1.2020 and after successful payment, Order confirmation #[protected]...
    I have gave my HP laptop to add SSD in it. They removed my CD player and placed HDD which was pre install at the place of...

I have bought two desktops from HP company. it does not have power cable vga cable in box

Please check my complaint

HP India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I bought a laptop not long ago and I am facing the problem in charging of laptop and the camera. The camera shows the photo kind of blur which gives bad photos and charging is kind of slow which was not expected . I need a technician to pay a visit which should be not payable by me. I would be glad if my complaint is resolved as soon as possible. I request a repair.

HP India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

The desktop is getting power but the screen is not showing, My Desktop S.no 3CQ9231WR8 Product number 5RD66AA5RD66A7 .

Shubham Garothiya

Team IT | ASK | Indore MP

Mo. No.- [protected]

Email ID- [protected]@outlook.com

My laptop not done work

HP India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
          My laptop work very slow

I have faced Fan error 0n[protected]..My serial number is CND1102K21. Please replace or repair.. My laptop gets over heat.....

Please repair these screen or replace as soon as possible as per given serial number

SERIAL NO - SGH748TQZT

PRODUCT NUMBER - Z8Y72PA
            Aug 04, 2021

HP Case ID [protected]
              I have already filed a case log which was supposed to get resolved in 48 hours. It has been over...

Toner refiling properly but printer is not working for taking a print
              Aug 03, 2021

HP India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Laptop is new but it's restart frequently and screen is shivering . not able to see anything on the screen
                Aug 03, 2021

HP India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I purchase new laptop from hp online store in March 2021, after 3 months it have not working, I wrote many times to HP customers...

Application error displaying for opening any files. Not responding quickly. s.no: INA909ZDTV
                  Aug 02, 2021

HP India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I m puchase a destop computer in march 2019 serial no. INA951RKZP system not started in last saturday on[protected]. customer...

My HP laptop battery life deteriorted with 8 months of purchase. I could raise a complaint only after an year as I took the laptop with 3 years warranty and the website says Type 3 warranty applicable. HP is now charging me 10 K for battery replacement.
                    Very unfortunate to have such a response from a reputed org.
                    Jul 31, 2021

HP India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I have purchased a laptop in sep 2021, 3 months later, accidently my laptop is short circuited..2, 3 days later my laptop...