HP India Customer Care

24, Salarpuria Arena, Adugodi, Hosur Road
Bangalore
Bangalore District
Karnataka

IN Bangalore GeBC Embassy Prime (BEP)
HP Inc., GF, Global e Business Ops Pvt Ltd, No. 66/2, Ward No. 83, Bagmane Tech-Park, 7th Floor - A Wing "Embassy Prime" CV Raman Nagar, P.C. 560093, Bangalore, Karnataka

Bangalore, IN - Akash Block (BGC)
HP Inc., 5F, Salarpuria GR Tech Park, Khatha No 69/3, Mahadevapura CMC 5 &9 FL, Whitefield Road, P.C. 560066, Bangalore, Karnataka

Bangalore, IN (IEC)
HP Inc., "Hewlett Packard Global soft PVT Ltd, EC2 Campus, HP Avenue, Survey No. 39 (PART), Electronic City Phase II, Hosur Road Bangalore – 560 100 India.", P.C 560100, Bangalore, Karnataka

IN Bangalore - HPGS Surya TP II (ISU)
HP Inc., Floor G-A Wing Sy No.9/1, 91/2 & 91/3, P. C 560100, Bangalore, Karnataka

Bangalore, Pritech Park - SEZ (PSR)
HP Inc., Pritech Park - SEZ, Sarjapur, Marathalli Outer Ring Road, P.C 560103, Bangalore, Karnataka

IN Bangalore Sales - Salarpuria Arena (SAU)
HP Inc., 2FL, 24 Salapuria Arena, Hosur Main Road, P. C 560030, Bangalore, Karnataka

Bangalore Surya Waves (SWH)
HP Inc., 5FL, Surya Wave, Sy. No.61 (P), Doddathogur Village, P.C. 560100, Bangalore, Karnataka

Prestige Palladium Building
HP Inc., Suite 2, No 129 to No 140, - Prestige Palladium - Bayan, P.C. 600006, Chennai, Tamil Nadu

Kolkata, DLF IT Park (KDL)
HP Inc., No 08, Major Arteral Road, Suite I, P.C 700156, Kolkata, West Bengal

Eldeco Tower
HP Inc., Unit No 607 & 608, Sixth Floor, Eldeco Corporate Tower, P.C. 226010, Lucknow, Uttar Pradesh

Mumbai, Commerez Building, Int. Bus. Park (IRT)
HP Inc., 5F Commerez Building, International Business Park, P.C 400063, Mumbai, Maharashtra

Gurgaon, Haryana (GTC)
HP Inc., 2F Gurgaon, Tower D&E, P.C 122022, Gurgaon, Haryana

IN New Delhi Sales - Surya Hotel TD Site (NDH)
HP Inc., Crown Plaza Surya, E-F, P.C. 110065, New Delhi, Haryana

Pantnagar
HP Inc., Plot No. 9-11A & 35-37A, Sector-V, P. C. 263 153, Udham Singh Nagar, Uttarakhand

View More Information...

Load

HP India related photos (1066)

HP India Complaints & Reviews

usanky
Hello, I bought a hp laptop hp- ab029tx on 13-july. after online submitting the documents for redemption. i recieved all the serial no. for different gift vouchers through email. but i havent recieved mouse and headphone till date however the due date for the products was 19th-august 2015. kindly inform me as soon as possible. redemption code[protected] regards, Utkarsh Srivastava email- sri.[protected]@gmail.com

[Aug 21, 2015] HP India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Hp — Poorest Customer Service Ever Received [Resolved]

TechnoGeek
    My laptop is in warranty period and had some issues with the bios. They replaced the motherboard after 3 months of continuous...
    Complaint category Laptops / Notebooks

ravi.gadher1
    6 months ago, I purchased HP pavilion 15-P073TX with great hope and trust that worth of 56095.24 ₹ But, since 2 months my laptop not properly... When I do copy any file from my pen drive, it automatically stop and requires for restating... One day, I installed Autodesk Revit (civil software license version ) which requires 4 GB RAM to run on laptop and my laptop having 8 RAM. Though Revit not running in laptop I have may problem with this laptop...

Laptop not working properly

HP India Customer Care's response Aug 20, 2015
    Hi Ravi,

Thank you for choosing HP product.Please provide your contact number, email address and laptop's SN to hpsupport.[protected]@hp.com.I will try to contact with you as soon as I get your reply.

I work for HP.If the information hasn’t solve your question, you can continue to post further questions or visit HP technical support website ( www.hp.com/in ) or visit HP Support Forum( www.hp.com/supportforum ) for further help. Thank you for your support.

abhishek.rocket mail
      My self Ramavatar Maheshwari sir i have purchased hp printer model no :HP LaserJet M1005MFP serial no:CNH8GDL1LO, 4 month before @4 april 2015 from dealer Goodluck Technologies Tin no:[protected] and my product is in warrenty period . but after 4 month of purchase my product has stop working. i have made complaint through toll free no [protected] and my complaint no is 5402788 status no :[protected] dated 11/08/2015...and they have apointed technicall service man name MR.prakash service firm name : Sysnet Global Technologies Pvt.Ltd M.I road Jaipur, Rajasthan contact detail:[protected] complaint desk:[protected] email id:hponsite.[protected]@sysnetglobal.com my complaint is : they have not been replaced my damaged part of printer yet after making complaint before 8 days...they asked us damaged part will come from Delhi within 3 days and printer will be get replaced in next 2 days of after coming of new product.. when we have make call to the given no they asked us product has been came and we will make replace tomorrow itself...we are calling them from last 4-5 days but they are making excuses and always says that we will make it change today or tomorrow... and when we make call to them they put the phone on hold and no reply given by them ...

[Aug 19, 2015] HP India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

SOMRAJMEET123
        Sir, On 14.08.2015 at 10:46:31, I have placed a order of combo offer of 678 cartridge( tri color and black color) for Rs.789/= for which I have made a payment through my PayUmoney account vide transaction ID no. Transaction ID: 609830 Customer Phone no. [protected]. But till date I have neither received the same not any communication has been done for delay. Take it serious otherwise I have to go for consumer form. Please arrange to send the above item on following address: Flat no. 4012, Orchid Tower, Paramount Symphony Crossing Republic, Ghaziabad - 201010 Thanking You. Regards Rajesh Kumar Agarwal M. No.[protected]

HP India Customer Care's response Aug 18, 2015
        Hi Rajesh,

thank you for choosing HP product.Please provide your email address and place you purchased cartridge from to hpsupport.[protected]@hp.com.I will try to contact with you as soon as I get your reply.

malco18
          Case ID number [protected]
          DATED: 10/08/2015
          Name: Malcolm Rodrigues
          Mobile: [protected]

I have purchased an hp Laptop & within a year the keyboard has stopped working.
          I have made a complain & the case has been registered.
          The call was attended on the 12/08/2015 and we were informed the keyboard is to be replaced by the engineer & will be done in 2 days.
          Today is the 18/08/2015 and the issue has not been resolved.
          After making several request & reminders yesterday Mr. Manoj Mobile no: [protected]
          informs that they have sent request for the new keyboard yesterday.
          The call center says when informed yesterday that the issue will be resolved yesterday or today.
          We are helpless without a keyboard. HP is only taking us for granted and are just vialing time in resolving the issue .
          It has been 8 days now and the issue is not yet resolved.
          This is the kind of support HP provides to their customers .
          We have informed all are units to stop buying HP products as they do not have value for customers.
          Also we have noticed that as informed by the Engineer the keyboard is completely dead and the Keyboard needs to be replaced.
          But as we have checked yesterday the keyboard is partly working & not entirely dead, this means there is some other issue & which concludes the engineers HP appoints by outsourcing to different agencies do not have qualified Engineers.
          So this means are product is at risk by giving them to repair it,
          I have paid about 48, 000 for this lap top

[Aug 18, 2015] HP India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

sjdeep84
            Dear Consumer Team I have purchased a HP 1515 Printer on 14 Aug 2015 and on the next day printer has stopped working. and on calling customer care [protected] each and every time they want me to follow the troubleshooting and are not ready to log my complaint. Need your support to either repair the product or refund the money as the product is still in warranty period I have attached the invoice copy also. Below given are Product details Printer: HP1515 Purchase Date 14 Aug 2015 BillNO: CM5134/15-16 Dealer: Dhruv Sales and Marketing Please help.

No Support in warranty period

[Aug 17, 2015] HP India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

ankush55
              I ankush pandey bought hp laptop 15-ac026TX 20 days before.and i have been having regular problems regarding my laptop performing.its not working.and i have been having this issue from the day i got this laptop. so i want company to replace my this laptop with a new one.
              Updated by ankush55 Aug 14, 2015
              i had purchased this laptop on[protected]. serial number is CND5185MDD. replace this laptop with a new one. as i am an architecture student and laptop is my first need and its not working so please. do its urgent.

ravick
                I submited my hp p077tx laptop in hp authorized service centre in bathinda, punjab. Due to unexpected shutdown and not on again. Engenier ask me that motherbord is dead and will be relace. And it will replace in 3 or 5 days. But now 25 days passed away and there is no news of my laptop and every time when i call them they make a new excuse. Do omething please .

Not getting back my hp laptop from hp authorized service centre

[Aug 13, 2015] HP India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

saliljn17
                  Noida sec-18 is worst service provider. Please do not go with HP. I faced such a bad experience by their service center team. I deposited my laptop in sec-18 noida service center with 8GB RAM and at the date of delivery i could not check system configuration. After some months i checked and found my laptop has only 4 GB RAM. My 4 GB RAM is misplaced my service center and they are not ready to accept this but i am sure this is their mistake. Their center head Norat Kumawat close my case without any investigation. So i recommend please do not go with HP and make sure about the parts of your systems.

[Aug 11, 2015] HP India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
                  HP India Customer Care's response Aug 11, 2015
                  Hi Saliljn17, thank you for choosing HP product.
                  I will try to contact with you as soon as I get your reply.

I work for HP.
                  Complaint comments  Add a commentComplaint category Computer Hardware

saura56
                    Hi. I purchased Laptop HP Pavilion 15-D008TU with 2 years additional warranty (Batch 5CB405375G) on 11 Apr 2014.

It was working fine as I use it very cautiously. On 1 Aug 2015, my battery was not charging at all and message was displaying it has come to end of its life. I was totally shocked to see it. In just 15 months, the battery stopped working.

My all previous laptop batteries had a very long battery life minimum 3 years. I trusted HP as a brand and took this Laptop. I am requesting HP to replace this Battery and please let me know the next steps.

deepdcool1
                      I am not sattisfied with the service... recently my laptop pavalion 15-n003tx screen got damaged so i contacted the HP customer care number . As my warrenty was expired they gave me options about technical support in which they gave me closest location of hp authorised service center but when i contacted the service center and made them aware about my problem they all were giving me different amount of screen replacement . so please can you contact via email so that i can gie you screenshot of my problem and then you can give me te approximate amount of the cost .

Costomer support not adequate
                      Costomer support not adequate

[Aug 07, 2015] HP India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
                      My HP-Pavilion laptop of 31 Dec, 2014 has gone out of order since from last two months.I have gone from post to pillar for repair it through your service centre.Lastly he advised me to complaint in a toll free no.But the system is so bad that you will become mad if you will run after its steps.I have also bought three years warranty.So kindly help me in this matter as soon as possible.

With warm regards

Mobile No.--- [protected]
                      Email ID ------- [protected]@gmail.com

HP India — Complaint against the product

puneetkaurbawa
                        I Have purchased Reebok lower which was for 2500 appro and got it on 50 % discount and I pad 1299 .When I wore the lower for...
                        Complaint category Clothing, Shoes & Accessories

Rajeevgaur123
                        Hi Sir/Mam, I bought HP Laptop 15-AC047tu and it is defective as from the day one it is not working, I showed shopkeeper but he is not ready to change it and provided me cusotmer Service number, I called them and they told me, They will change its Batry which may take one week and if wanna change laptop than will take more than one month, It is wasted my Money and Time ..I had urgent work because of that I Bought it but Now because of this defective Laptop I can not do anything.. Please Help me out, I want to complaint in Consumer court so that they do not do it again with any one ..

Sarah Aezaz
                          This is to inform you that i was gifted this HP dm4 3022 tx notebook pc laptop on 4th February 2013 for my birthday by my parents. The first piece that i received was found defective which was subsequently replaced by a fresh piece of another model. Unfortunately, since then, till date i have been constantly having problems with this laptop. Despite taking an additional warranty for additional two years, i have been unfortunate to undergo a lot of trauma because of the constant problems given by this hp laptop which has affected my studies in college drastically. I was surprised to note that it took 10 days to just validate the warranty which is effective until feb 2016. I thought i should bring it to your notice and request you to kindly intervene to ensure that my problem is addressed. Looking forward to your support before i proceed further in the matter and help me regain faith in a branded product like hp. Thanking you. Sarah Aezaz

[Aug 04, 2015] HP India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

sujay_jks
                            Hi Team i own HP G6-2232TX machine which has windows 8 preinstalled. Last week my system crashed and all my drives were corrupted. HP Service engineer reinstalled windows 8 it at a cost of 855rs. But now my system is prompting for entering the Windows activation key. For this reason I have call the HP customer care who told me to hold for a while, I have waited almost for an hour but now one attended I tried same for 4times. Then I started online chat this was even worse which took almost 4hrs for technician to respond and was disconnected without notice. I have faced worse service from HP Warm Regards Sujay Kumar k [protected]

HP EStore — Non registration of product

eddie-coe
                              i have tried all ur numbers some of which dont work, 30306363, 46400024, [protected] and all i get the people r busy phone...
                              Complaint category Family & Relationships

gunjan11
                              I had purchased HP laptop 15-P001TX in december 2014, since starting its not working properly like it works very slow, hangs regularly and shuts down automatically sometimes and also most of the times when we open net browser many ads pop up so i am unable to access net properly. Regarding that i visited service center 3-4 times but the same problem still persist. And also they advised me to use admobi extension of google for the ad problem and after that extension also i am getting the same problem and why to use this extension as in my old hp laptop i didnt download the extension then also its working properly so its not the solution that you just download the extension. Hoping for an early and sensible solutions as m suffering a lot because of these problems. i did not accepted this from the company like HP and i want strict actions against my complaints because i am not at all satisfied with the services of the company.

[Aug 01, 2015] HP India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Sahir khan
                                Purchased on 17/07/15 from excel international, A/C market, Ranchi. Under warranty period. Showing vertical yellow line on the right side of the screen, after two days from date of purchase. Kindly attend the same at address- flat no. 6c, Global Heights, Argora talaab road, Harmu by pass, Ranchi, Jharkhand. Contact no. - [protected], [protected]

Screen problem

eddie-coe
                                  i have a hpdeskjjet f 2100 which i bought in dubai, i tried to buy a cartridge in new delhi india and when i phoned some one in hp they said i needed to register it in india, they talked me thru the process but unfortunately i had an empty coloured cartridge 22, so could not register the product it has HP DESKJET 2187 PRINTED ON THE BODY AND WHEN I SCAN ON MY COMPUTER IT IS UNDER F2100 CAN U PLEASE TELL ME AS TO HOW I REGISTER MY PRODUCT I GOT THE ORIGINAL INK CARTRIDGES FM DUBAI PLEASE EXPEDITE THE MATTER . UR HELP LINE [protected] SEEMS TO BE PERPETUALLY BUSY SO WHAT DO I DO I AM A SENIOR MR M COELHO MO [protected]
                                  Updated by eddie-coe Aug 01, 2015

Rewa Star Solution
                                    Fraud company
                                    (1 minutes ago)
                                    Tata Capital
                                    emi not refunded of june
                                    (7 minutes ago)