HP India Customer Care

24, Salarpuria Arena, Adugodi, Hosur Road
Bangalore
Bangalore District
Karnataka

IN Bangalore GeBC Embassy Prime (BEP)
HP Inc., GF, Global e Business Ops Pvt Ltd, No. 66/2, Ward No. 83, Bagmane Tech-Park, 7th Floor - A Wing "Embassy Prime" CV Raman Nagar, P.C. 560093, Bangalore, Karnataka

Bangalore, IN - Akash Block (BGC)
HP Inc., 5F, Salarpuria GR Tech Park, Khatha No 69/3, Mahadevapura CMC 5 &9 FL, Whitefield Road, P.C. 560066, Bangalore, Karnataka

Bangalore, IN (IEC)
HP Inc., "Hewlett Packard Global soft PVT Ltd, EC2 Campus, HP Avenue, Survey No. 39 (PART), Electronic City Phase II, Hosur Road Bangalore – 560 100 India.", P.C 560100, Bangalore, Karnataka

IN Bangalore - HPGS Surya TP II (ISU)
HP Inc., Floor G-A Wing Sy No.9/1, 91/2 & 91/3, P. C 560100, Bangalore, Karnataka

Bangalore, Pritech Park - SEZ (PSR)
HP Inc., Pritech Park - SEZ, Sarjapur, Marathalli Outer Ring Road, P.C 560103, Bangalore, Karnataka

IN Bangalore Sales - Salarpuria Arena (SAU)
HP Inc., 2FL, 24 Salapuria Arena, Hosur Main Road, P. C 560030, Bangalore, Karnataka

Bangalore Surya Waves (SWH)
HP Inc., 5FL, Surya Wave, Sy. No.61 (P), Doddathogur Village, P.C. 560100, Bangalore, Karnataka

Prestige Palladium Building
HP Inc., Suite 2, No 129 to No 140, - Prestige Palladium - Bayan, P.C. 600006, Chennai, Tamil Nadu

Kolkata, DLF IT Park (KDL)
HP Inc., No 08, Major Arteral Road, Suite I, P.C 700156, Kolkata, West Bengal

Eldeco Tower
HP Inc., Unit No 607 & 608, Sixth Floor, Eldeco Corporate Tower, P.C. 226010, Lucknow, Uttar Pradesh

Mumbai, Commerez Building, Int. Bus. Park (IRT)
HP Inc., 5F Commerez Building, International Business Park, P.C 400063, Mumbai, Maharashtra

Gurgaon, Haryana (GTC)
HP Inc., 2F Gurgaon, Tower D&E, P.C 122022, Gurgaon, Haryana

IN New Delhi Sales - Surya Hotel TD Site (NDH)
HP Inc., Crown Plaza Surya, E-F, P.C. 110065, New Delhi, Haryana

Pantnagar
HP Inc., Plot No. 9-11A & 35-37A, Sector-V, P. C. 263 153, Udham Singh Nagar, Uttarakhand

View More Information...

Load

HP India related photos (1066)

HP India Complaints & Reviews

vijitverma
I bought my hp laptop hp pavilion g6 - 1201tx notebook pc serial number 5cd1480zsl
Product number qg470pa in 2012 and after a year i had to change its hard disk, touchpads, charger. I got my laptop formatted in hp patna service centre and they completed messed up with my laptop. After this i gave my laptop to pune as it was not turining on. In pune they kept my laptop for few days and finally they said that my motherboard gone haywire, and it needs to be replaced or u can buy a new laptop. I was so disgusted that i cursed myself of buying hp laptop which has so many issues as it didnt completed 2 yrs also!! I have to buy a new laptop unfortunately as i thought if hp service centre can't fix it then i dont have any option. Now after some time i get my laptop to a local shop and they checked it thoroughly and told me that there is only a problem of video card. I got it replaced and my laptop is working fine now. I am shocked to see the inefficient working of hp service centre in pune. How careless and inefficient they are. I invested another 40 thousands in my new laptop. Had they would have taken care of my laptop issue appropriately i wouldn't have invested my hard earned 40 thousands in another laptop. Hp service centre now become a nightmare for me.
The address of that inefficient service center is : srinath plaza, model colony, near fc road, pune, maharastra.

[Jul 07, 2015] HP India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Abhishek Bakuli
    This is to inform you my name is Abhishek Bakuli. My new laptop model serial number is 5CD43519FZ and my ADV) Case ID is # [protected]. My LAN port was not working one day I inserted an internet cable suddenly it got stuck somehow I have taken it out after that it was not working whenever I am inserting the cable it getting stuck so I raised a complain then a technician came and took some pictures asked me to fill up an adv form and it was supposed to get replaced now hp is saying it can not be replaced mentioning the reason that there was a physical damage. First of all I have not damaged the LAN port. secondly I have an accidental coverage then why it should not be replaced. They are taking money for insurance coverage but not giving any protection. HP should understand no customer will do any damage inside the LAN port. If we even consider it to be an accident then I still have normal warranty plus accidental coverage. Please I do not want anything just help me replace my LAN port I will be really thankful to you. [protected] /[protected]

Wrong Commitment regarding accidental benefit coverage

Amod Kumar 9311
      Dear Sir, I am facing many problems against printer. I purchased printer before one month. So, please take a quick action or response against this query and send your execuitve for repair soon. Thankyou, Amod Kumar & Associates C-34, Nawada Housing Complex Opp. Pillor No. 792 New Delhi-110059 Mob. no.[protected]/ [protected] Email id- [protected]@yahoo.com

Dear Sir, I am facing many problems against printer. I purchased printer before one month. So, please take a quick action or response against this query and send your executive for repair soon.

from
      MAHALAKSHMI MOTORS, PLOT NO. 49&50, B-BOCK, IDA AUTONAGAR, CHITTIVANIPALEM, VISAKHAPATNAM-530012.
      CELLNO: [protected].
      Complaint comments  Add a commentComplaint category Printers

deosthalis
        I bought a HP 15-R013TU bill dated 13.08.2014 and my woes started. The Wifi card had a problem but the HP person who visited twice re-formatted the laptop twice and updated the drivers. We informed the technician that the data card/wifi card is defective but he said that the technology is different and it has none. On the third occasion he agreed that there is a card and replaced the same. But this also had a problem and I used to get the Wifi intermittently and finally stopped detecting the wifi signals completely. I lodged a complaint with their service center and their representative after not answering calls many times finally answered and told me that the card of one manufacturer has a problem and he has stock of other. He informed that HP is calling back all cards and is replacing with the new one from other vendor. He confirmed that he has a stock. When nothing happened for two days, i called up again but the concerned engineer from Jabil stopped taking calls I lodged the complaint with HP customer care under new case id. I was shocked that they had no records under the Sl no. CND4195B79 for all earlier complaints booked through them in spite of me having a service report ( totally not readable) for one such case id. Matter turned worse when after following up with customer care, Jabil for four days I was told a new story by Jabil that the card needs to be ordered and would take some time. There is a total lack of communication between HP, service center and no one calls back. In the meantime I have purchased a printer and since wifi is not available can not print or scan documents. I no more want to own this product as I am not sure of its quality and further services from HP. Need a refund of my money. My case ids with Hp are [protected]-472, [protected], [protected], [protected], [protected]-471, [protected].

Quaity of HP Pavilion , Service and Attitude all poor - My presonal advise is don

[Jul 06, 2015] HP India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

chandanKrMishra
          case no: [protected] date of visit: 4/7/2015 description: i had a problem with wifi antenna of my HP 15 notebook PC, i called HP customer care on 29/6/2015 and filed a complaint. on 4/7/2015 the engineer came at home and in order to solve the issue he broke two screws of my pc, and my pc keyboard stopped working, even now my pc stopped charging...

poor service by an engineer souvik at home

shikhavrm
            I have purchased HP Notebook - 15-r204tu 15 days back.. I am facing a headset issue wen i plugged in my headset voice came from both headset and speaker as well. I raised this request to customer care they tried to resolve issue on phn but fail to resolve this.. Later on your engineer visit my place and without any anlysis and forcefully he opened my laptop and fail to fix it and disconnect my lappi's fan due to which my laptop stop working also he carried CPU fan with himself sayng he will fix it with in 1 hr but still he didnt come and laptop become a box only that was fully new laptop and opened it also misplace its connection. So now I dnt want that product I want replacement as product is fully new and your engineer create a new problem instead of solving existng problem. I will not accept this product at any cost because my product is totally new i dint use it properly. I hope you will take action ASAP req product and service engineer also who is unskilled and inefficient and still he opened my product. I am old customer of HP I have already a 1 HP product that is working fine thats y I choose again HP but this time disappointed very badly. Desirable resolution - either replace or refund(if refund then it will be good- preferable) Product and complain details Product number: K8U02PA Serial number: CND5074R7C Case ID number [protected]. Service engineer details Mehndi Raza; phn- [protected]

[Jul 05, 2015] HP India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

sanath js
              I have given a laptop service in one of the authorized HP service center i.e Maha electronics in Jayanagar 3rd block bangalore for video lagging problem laptop was in good condition except video playing was getting lagged they said they would do general service and said this is drivers issue and when I went after one week they show that entire system led display is gone wen started system it is completely black like negative and they are saying that once opened system it has damaged fully it's not our problem, there was no issue while giving laptop for service except that video lagging. Being authorized hp center they are speaking to customers like this.

[Jul 04, 2015] HP India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Sayeeganesh
                I bought the above laptop in 2012 from hp show room, Ashok Nagar, Chennai, it was slow from day 1 but some how I was managing. I have purchsed PC, Laser printer and 2 more laptops from hp. But my experience with Pavilion dm1 laptop is pathetic. I have not used it much but it died last week. When I checked with with your authorized non warranty service center GBS in Anna Nagar Chennai, they kept it with them for 2 days and said the mother board is defective and it would cost around Rs.15, 000/- to replace it. The money Rs.30, 000/- which I spent on this laptop has gone waste and lost my faith with hp. I would appreciate if you can replace it with a new one at a reasonable cost. Sayeeganesh [protected] [protected]@gmail.com

Komal Budhiraja
                  My HP laptop under warranty suddenly stopped working.I had logged a complaint with customer service on 01.07.15, complaint no:[protected].While logging the complaint I had specifically mentioned that I am travelling abroad in a few days time and thus it is important that the issue is looked into on time. I was promised 24 hrs for the first support call and subsequent repairs. It has been more than 72 hrs(3 days) and I am still to receive any call. When I called today i.e on 3rd July I was again promised of the visit today and the contact number of the service engineer was shared.After waiting the whole afternoon when I called the concerned person and told him that it has been more than 3 days, he had the audacity to tell me that he is busy today and cant make it. Let me tell you clearly, if I have to reschedule my air tickets for this reason, the amount of money it would cost would be sufficient to buy 2 brand new Macbook forget about HP. I have made up my mind that if my laptop is not repaired on time, I am never going to buy any HP product, moreover never going to suggest HP to any known friends or family members.

Munirul Hassan
                    From several months my hp notebook laptop number pad inactive for functioning. If several time connected with the online support center but it is very poor service for the customer. I purchased the laptop form e - mall, kolkata. Right now i am posted in sikkim, gangtok. So physically i can't take my laptop to the service center at kolkata.
                    Please do some needful action in this regard and solve my refered problem at an early date.

With regard
                    Sk. Munirul hassan

Hp notebook laptop number pad inactive functioning

Hemant Mane
                      Hello, I facing issue while connecting to internet & also F2, F3 keys not working .it shows me error please installed hardware networking driver.following are details of my laptop:- HP 15 R007TX 15.6-inch serial no.-CND4454JJN still my laptop under warranty.so plz send your service engineer to resolve this issue as soon as possible because on sunday onwards may be i will go out of mumbai.so plz look into this. Contact no-:[protected] / [protected] Address:-NL 1B, 37/9, 2nd floor, Sector-10, Nerul(w), Navi mumbai-400706. Thanks & Regards, Hemant Mane

[Jul 03, 2015] HP India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

dpkbiet
                        i m deepak kumar, i have purchased my laptop hp pavalion p018TU, i have also registered my student offer, and pay online twice, not coming confermation code, plz do it fast and my one payment extra we have done plz refund it fast. serial no.-5CD4246K27 PRODUCT NO.-J2C45PA#ACJ HP PAVILION 15 NOTEBOOK PC 15-p018TU

student offer

[Jul 02, 2015] HP India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
                        Complaint comments  Add a commentComplaint category Institutes

hghghh
                          Dear hp,

We have used brand new color cartridge 703 qty-03 as intimated to you the cartridge is not print properly, i was printing the pages and its dry about 12 to 15 pages and i was not print reports, cartridge and printer details are mention below, so please do the needful.

Hp -703 (Tri-color)ink cartridge (Cd888a)
                          Printer - hp deskjet ink advantage
                          Model no- k109

Mobile: +91-[protected]
                          Email: nehagupta.[protected]@metropolisindia.com

Complaint comments  Add a commentComplaint category Hospitals

AnuRay
                            DETAILS: Customer Name ENDUSER Date 29 Jun 2015 Address B 12 PANDARA ROAD, LAND MARK NEAR BIKANIR HOUSE INDIA GATE Case ID [protected]-471 Contact Person ANUSRI Model No. C9L68PA Contact No. [protected] Description HP Pavilion g6-2231tx Notebook PC purchased on 27.07.13 Email ID [protected]@yahoo.co.in Serial No. 5CD2507BRC HP had forwarded the said complaint to Manpreet Kainth, Trade Coordinator, Sysnet Global Technologies Pvt. Ltd, W-42, Okhla Phase II, New Delhi - 110020. So far, their engineer made two visits to my residence but could not set right the laptop. According to the engineer, Sysnet will now send a quotation for the Wifi card (Realtek) and upon approval their engineer will carry out the replacement. I have a few questions in this respect: 1. Why should a Wifi card for a laptop which is less than two years old malfunction? Isn't it supposed to be a lifetime product? 2. What is the guarantee that Sysnet will quote a genuine price for the replacement card? Will HP confirm the price quote? Is there going to be a discount? 3. Please advise Sysnet to execute the job expeditiously. It is taking too long. Mrs. Anusri Ray Sr. Admin Officer / CAG Office New Delhi Mob: +91 [protected] / Land:[protected]

[email protected]
                              I purchased a HP 7 voice tab in Nov 2014. In April 2015 the display was blank and the speakers were having fault (worked only for 5 months) I visited HP customer care center and they said that the phone was dropped but I didn't drop the phone but anyway it was repaired. In June 2015 after 1 month I have the same problem this time in HP service center are asking Rs. 2880/- for repairing. I never dropped the phone and have no idea why the same problem is occurring again. I explained to the concerned person and was given the contact No. of another person tried calling many times but no response. The tab is still under warranty and I'm fedup with it. I want to know the reason why the fault is occurring again and again.

[Jul 01, 2015] HP India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
                              Complaint comments  Add a commentComplaint category Mobile Handsets

vivekguptagkp
                                Sir, I bought a HP Pavillion 15 AB029TX Laptop from hp online shopping under offer for RECL Employee. It was mentioned in the offer that a 2 year extended warranty will be provided for the above purchase. It has been around 28 days but i have not received any code or any intimation regarding the same. Kindly resolve my issue at the earliest. My Product ID is M2W72PA#ACJ S. No. is 5CD520178H My Order Id is 559646 Regards vivek gupta [protected] [protected]@recl.nic.in

[Jun 30, 2015] HP India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Mihika94
                                  I bought my HP Laptop about a year ago ( October 2014) and I have run into various problems with it. Product: K5B45PA#ACJ Serial:CND4362CV8 Model:15-g049AURev:22CD-100 PCID:096D[protected]F[protected] From the very day I bought it, my laptop keeps shutting with the "System thread error exception" . It does not restart until I hard-boot it and even then, it takes about 10 minutes to restart. Sometimes, the trackpad stops responding for 5-10 minutes. Also, about two weeks ago, my laptop went into sleep mode and would not start. I tried hard-booting it but the display wouldn't show. I went to a registered HP service center for repair, and whatever they did, didn't work, as the very next day I faced the same problem with the display not working. I went to another registered service center and they changed the motherboard of the laptop. However, after that, I couldn't open any secure site (ie HTTPS sites like gmail, yahoo etc ). When I contacted the service center, the person there was unwilling to look at the laptop saying that that is a software issue and they work only on hardware problems. Only on telling him that the problem started after he changed the motherboard as till then I had never encountered such an issue, was he willing to look at the laptop. Even after that, he dismissed the problem saying that it was because of an antivirus which was blocking the said sites. He was unwilling to look at it when told that the antivirus was installed from the very beginning and I had never before had such an issue. I am still getting this problem. Your service center staff need to be trained as to how they speak to their customers as they seem to be very rude and do not want to work when people have a problem with their laptops. I am extremely unhappy with the service I have got from the HP service centers as I do not expect such behavior from such a reputed company. As I have been getting so many problems with my HP Laptop, I want my laptop replaced or I need my money back.

pragyaarya
                                    I have purchased my laptop on 26 April.15 its model no is hp 15r014TX and Serial no. CND447800D . The main issue is that the hinge has been damaged and a portion is detached.When I have contact to the service centre(BB PROFESSIONAL C-SCHEME), they simply made an excuse that this will not get repaired and they suggested a toll number which was unavailable . I am really having great trouble. Its been a month that I am visiting service centre but they are not willing to rectify the issue. Kindly rectify it.

[Jun 29, 2015] HP India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Sukhdeep Singh Deon
                                      i have a HP laptop its model is HP15 Notebook.its serial no. is CND4337HLP . And it is in waranty i had purchased on 15 oct, 2014. Accidently my USB port wwas damage . And i call to callcentre for help . they assigned a engineer and said he will arrive within 3 days . but it takes too long . and the laptop not repaired . And i also call to service they also said they will send engineer but do not response from 4 days . kindly repair my laptop i will be thankful to you. mobile no. [protected] ...

[Jun 28, 2015] HP India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

visvam ramesh
                                        I have a HP elitebook 8570w registered under my School Name which has 3 year warranty along with HP care package which states that I am eligible for getting my laptop checked next business day if I lodge a complain. I had lodged a complain on 25th of June around 9 30 am regarding charging and heating issues. As my warranty stated one day onsite I expected the engineers to take care of the issue on 26th of June. When called the repective people regarding the onsite visitation I was told the term that was prescriped on the HP care was wrong and the issues will always be in FIFO order. It ridiculous to have a customer treated this way who pays extra bugs for getting the issue solved immediately when lodged. I hope they visit my place to detect the problem by tomorrow. I had an other issue last summer which nearly took 2 months to solve. The customer support team on india is really bad and annoying to be honest . My previous experience says it will take another month for them to detect a simple problem and get It solved. Being an engineering student, laptop is essential for everyday work. I hope this complain reaches the respected person and take steps to get all this sorted. I am sure other loyal HP customers also face the samended problem in India.

[Jun 26, 2015] HP India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
                                        Complaint comments  Add a commentComplaint category Electronics & Appliances

Newpaisaxchanger.in
                                          theft and fraudulent
                                          (23 minutes ago)
                                          Boat
                                          i have returned my defective boat rockerz 255r buy replacement unit is not dispatched yet it's 27th day when i return the earphone t
                                          (26 minutes ago)
                                          Humvyapaar.com
                                          Product delivery not made
                                          (43 minutes ago)
                                          Mobspotbox.in
                                          Duplicate brand item online shopping