[Resolved] HP India — HP Pavilion PC is not working

Angul, Angul District, Odisha, India
 Bikashraj
Pc is not working and showing a error massage "there is no disk in the drive. Please insert a disk into drive/device/harddisk1/dr1."

Date of incident:14 may 2016

Pc model:hp pavilion desktop
Seral no:4ce5210cqg
Product no:m1q50aa#acj
Model no:550-010il

The pc is under warranty and we expect early response for repair.

Snap shot of error massage and pc name plate is attached for you reference.

Bikash

HP Pavilion PC is not working
HP Pavilion PC is not working
Complaint marked as Resolved Jun 16, 2016

[May 16, 2016] HP India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
HP India Customer Care's response, May 16, 2016
Hi Bikash, Thank you for choosing HP and addressing your concern to us. I am sincerely regret the inconvenience caused to you. I have escalated your case to the team concerned and you will soon get a response from our side. Thanks! I am an HP employee. If the information hasn't solve your question, you can continue to post further questions or visit HP technical support website ( www.hp.com/in ) or visit HP Support Forum( www.hp.com/supportforum ) for further help. Thank you for your support.

Comments

Offer of cash back 6000 is not send to paytm wallet i have taken hp ac-119tu(N8M15PA)L..

Hewlett-Packard India [HP] — Linings on display scerens

Small linings are coming on display screen.

HP — Pavilion notebook 15

Even after writing the correct wifi password it is dhowing that the password is incorrect . these is the 2nd time i m reporting the problem to you

HP — Price fraud case

A shopkeeper has done fraud regarding the price of laptop. he has charged me 38500 instead of 33490

HP — Printer not working properly

My hp printer is not working properly. I called at the given number 2 times but my problem is still not solved. Hp service is hopeless.

Hp India — Pavilion desktop faulty not working.

My ALLIN ONE DESKTOP A256in HP not working.no replacement from HP INDIA.12 days gone by.wish unit replacement

hp...15-r032tx — Wifi connectivity

All the available wifi networks are beung shown but i m not able to connect to any of them, evem if the security is open for the wifi router.

HP — Hardware problem

My laptop cant start before three days...

HP — New laptop not functioning properly

When headphones are plugged in speakers are still playing in brand new laptop

HP — laptop not starting

I have called no. of times to the hp support number [protected] . they say that thier workers are busy each time..not a single time my complaint has been heard. I am really upset with useless warranty period I have been provided.

Hp India — Booting Slow and Disk usage up to 100%

Hard disk Making Noise Has 8GB Ram and 1TB HDD recently Bought

Hp India — hp desk jet ink Printer 3545

hp deskjet ink printer 3545 series Scanner Problem and this Printer always showing the an Error Code...2f

Hp India — Regarding Windows

I am purchasing a HP 15-R060TU Model Notebook with dos mode. My question is can i install operating system Windows XP in this model

HP — laptop not working properly

Not working properly, hanging problem, charging problem, buttons are not working properly

Plotter HP DesignJet Z5400. Serial no. CN4494K020 Product no. E1L21A

A new plotter was purchased by NHPC ltd HP DesignJet Z5400 a month back, but it was not yet installed properly. Serial no. CN4494K020 Product no. E1L21A Engg Geology Department (Room no. 326) NHPC Ltd Sector 33
Hi Nagendra KV,
I'm sorry you had such a bad experience. I'd like to try to help. Based on your post, its may be a hardware issue. I give you some basic troubleshooting steps. It may help you to solve the issue.
To check if it's a motherboard or cable issue:
Try to use different Port on same MOBO.
Try to use different PATA cable.
If possible, try to use different Hard Drive with same MOBO.
To confirm if it's a hard disk issue
I am pasting a link below to confirm about the noise weather its normal or abnormal:
Hope it helps.