HTC India

HTC America, Inc., 13920 SE Eastgate Way, Suite 400, Bellevue, WA 98005

APAC
HTC Corporation, 23 Xinghua Road, Taoyuan District, Taoyuan City 330, Taiwan

EU
HTC Europe Co. Ltd., Salamanca, Wellington Street, Slough, Berkshire SL1 1YP, U.K.

Load

Thu 09:00 am - 07:00 pm
Fri 09:00 am - 07:00 pm
Sat 09:00 am - 07:00 pm
Sun Closed

HTC India related photos (585)

HTC India Complaints & Reviews

I have a problem in my HTC mobile as i have already repaired it once few days back. I was facing the issue since long. However i visited HTC service centre Hudco palace Ansal plaza Delhi they confirmed they are not able to recognise what is the issue however they tried to resolve the issue and kept my phone for 2 days and since then i am observing the problem is still persist. The issue is that photos getting crash automatically some photos in gallery shows that no thumbnails. Downloading issue also there sometimes. Sometimes problem are there with the apps also as some app suddenly stops working. I would like to bring your attention that my phone warranty is upto 3 september 2016 so i request you kindly do the needful either resolve this issue before warranty or please replace or refund me. As i am not able to keep this phone like this . It is very annoying.

[Aug 08, 2016] HTC India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Dear Concern,

I had procured HTC Desire 616 in December 2014 and it was working fine till last week. Now Phone is getting frequent switch off and HTC logo page continuously blinking with Vibrate. I have checked with your Authorised service centre in Coimbatore, Tamil Nadu. They are not clear about the issue and simply telling mother board to be replaced. If the Phone swtich on somethimes it works for the hole day and sometimes gets frequent switch. Please guide me to fix this issue providing siutable solution.

Thanks & Regards,
    M.Balamurugan.

Purchased on 28.08.2014 at Pai Mobiles Bangalore 560041,
      Manufacturers defect in the memory card problem. I have been informed that
      the defect in the manufacturer in the model itself. Not working for the past
      so many months.
      I have already given the mobile to you authorised service center not able to
      repair the same. Flash done twice not able to repair Please replace the
      mobile immediately.

[Aug 06, 2016] HTC India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
      Updated by hp parswanath Aug 06, 2016 Purchased on 28.08.2014 at Pai Mobiles Bangalore 560041,
      Manufacturers defect in the memory card problem. I have been informed that
      the defect in the manufacturer in the model itself. Not working .
      Please replace the mobile with new one immediately . Already done flashing twice with support still it is not working, defect in the model mobile phone
      memory card itself. Please help in this regard

I have submitted my htc set i.e.htc desire 500 on 24.06.2016 to htc service centre at meerut.The problem with the set at that time was very low audible volume at the other end. They delivered the set on 10th july after replacing the mic pcb of the set which was according to them causing the problem.But after that the problem worsened so I again visited the service centre on 16th july, they again took the mobile for more than a week, On 25th july they delivered the set without the rectification saying that this is the best they can do.they charged rs 1250 for mic pcb.after that some new problems in speaker has also started.They have not provided any job ref. no. on the job sheet which you can see and failed to explain the reason when asked. It appears that either they haven''t changed mic pcb of the set at all or they failed to recognise the actual problem it also appears that the speaker has changed during this period deliberately.In any case I have to pay rs 1250 to increase the problems of the set I filed the complain with htc customer care on 26th july and registered online complain on 28th july.Even after a week there is no response from htc.

I'm complaining about htc desire 616 dual sim fone .. some time feel no key in my screen.display automatically zoomed and no way for backward key.. next problem is automatically lossing phone storage hanging phone software.my is on the of dead feel.phone software not connecting updatation automatically .wifi connected updatation not working.this type software complaits and phone storage lossing problems feeeling all type htc mobile phones.phone storage lossing caused to loss aal my datas in memmory card.what are you thinking now htc mobile company... this type phones completely punishing all costomers times...i am used my phone about 1 year only. now this phone dead feel.. what the cause of this problem of my phone?
          why the phone software not connecting wifi automatic updatation feeld?

It has been 4 months since i have purchased my htc hand set model-626g+
            and i could not use it even for once because of its touch panel working abnormally, i have visited the service centre for several of times and they are still not being able to fix my problem, it is still under warrenty period but they are not ready to replace it.
            i have no doubt wasted my money in this product, this is my first experience with htc and the experience it extremely horrible, terrible and pathetic
            htc is not selling geniune products and the services and their policies are very very dissapointing

[Aug 04, 2016] HTC India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

It is a fraud service i have been given by htc.
              My htc desire 626 was broken the touchpad and display was broken. I gave the mobile for repairing in the walk in authorized by htc in Assam tezpur and the name of the shop is star communication. He charged me a total rupees of rs 5700 and handed the mobile to my brother the day after and when my brother used the mobile he found it uneasy with the touchpad and started saying him that it is and duplicate product u have serviced us but the owner of the shop refused it, my brother was too tired that time so he didnt argue that timebut when he handed me the mobile i too found it uneasy and now the screen have just blackout.
              I hope htc will support me
              Fraud service

[Aug 05, 2016] HTC India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Dear Team HTC,

I kamal Arora has purchased a mobile as on dated20/06/2016 from bobby electronics sco 106, sector 35-c chandigarh. This is the first time in my life that after purchasing the mobile I feels that I have done blunder mistake to opt a brand like HTC. The worst quality as well as the services. After the couple of days i have purchased a mobile i found that the camera is defected i approached the bobby electronics and told them about my problem instead of solving the problem they told me if you return the mobile we will deduct 35oo Inr.
                But after few days software of mobile got damaged and again i approached Bobby electronics to get it replaces as i think it was just 15 days.
                They got it repaired from HTC center and as per the good faith of Bobby electronics i stated to use my mobile after getting it repaired but again on dated 01/08/2016 my mobile instantly got switch-off but after few minutes it automatically restart and found the software is damaged but after restarting it i found that it was working properly.
                There are lot many more problems in handset as while charging mobile got such heat up that gives an intuition that it is about to blast. While attending the calls it also heats like anything that I have to disconnect the call in the between. Network issue is too high most of the times I used to search networks.
                I request the HTC team that it was my hard earned money and i have trusted HTC brand first time in my life but found a bad experience from the company.
                You are requested to kindly get me the replacement of the handset or return my hard earn money back as i personally feel this was just wastage of my money and just because of this i have to suffer a lot in my daily work.

[Aug 03, 2016] HTC India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I am really frustrated with htc. It has not been a year and this is the third time i have submitted my device to service centre. I am asking for replacement as it was on warranty period but company is not ready to replace my set. I have spent rs25, 000 it is a huge amount and company should replace it. It is really frustrating. I am sending emails to the company and no positive response. Why they have problem to replace my set it is on warranty period till now. I should get a fresh and new set which they are not ready to provide.

[Aug 02, 2016] HTC India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I am from west bengal and the nearby htc authorized service centre is tvs electronics service centre at benachity, durgapur.I have gone to that place several times but every time i went there, there was one extra issue of my handset has been created by the representative.now my phone's one front facing speaker has been damaged totally.i want a legal action against them.And i want to make them know how does it feel when someone takes all away from one other else.plz dear sir, do it for me asap.
                    Complaint marked as Resolved Dec 2, 2018
                    They gave me right solution for my problem.

I have purchased HTC 826 on 8/11/15 so my phone in warranty . I have back camera issue bcoz its too blurring when I capture any picture its look like old picture means shattered image but front camera is working very good. I went too many times to your service center and I told to your service engg. about my back camera issue but he is not ready to understand my problem and he also told me we can not repair your phone when my problem as it is .Really I had too bed experience with htc service center after that I realised. So tell me what should I do ? If htc will not resolve my problem then i would have to go to consumer forum against HTC bcoz I have no option for that.
                      I heartily request to you please do the need full
                      Back camera issue

[Aug 01, 2016] HTC India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Date Of purchase-07/02/2016
                        Since the very first day i started realizing that phone screen and back side of the phone...

I have purchased 728g desire dual sim phone in the month of january 2016. After using it for around six months, all of a sudden one fine day the phone stopped working and later it got overheated and the display screen completely went off.
                        On the very same day the phone was taken to the near by htc service center in e-mall kolkata. I was told that it will take a week to get back to me regarding the damage found in the phone and they asked me to leave. Surprisingly, in a span of two hours, i received a phone call from service center, saying that "liquid damage found inside the phone for which i had to change the mother board as well as the lcd of the said phone." they gave me an expected figure of rs. 12, 000 that i had to pay, whereas the price of the phone itself rs. 15, 000.
                        In addition to that they also asked for rs. 173.00 to give me back my phone. On questioning the act, they said that they are charging this amount for checking the phone. According to the people of the service center even if my phone is within the warranty period, i had to pay just to checking my phone. As if all these were not enough, people of the service center have achieved all the levels of misbehaving with the customers. Not only all my queries were answered properly, the service center people were way too adamant while dealing with the customers.

I wonder if any of the customers phone got repaired without free of charge even if their phone was within the warranty period.

It was a horrible experience with htc and i would strongly recommend not to trust this brand htc ever.

[Jul 30, 2016] HTC India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Sir
                          Today i submitted my htc desire 826 mobile with imei number [protected] at udaipur service center for same issue like charging, battery backup and become hot while charging and calling .
                          i am using this mobile since one year and i am very unhappy from this device.from last 12 months this device making some problems like long charging time, battery backup and heating problems. already I have complained 10-15 time.
                          i have share my problems with htc customer care about 13-14 time and also submit my device 5 time in one year at service center, You had my mobile in last year about 75-90 days for repair but nothing good. last time i submitted my mobile at udaipur service in warranty period and after that i complained because device not repaired and customer care told me to resubmit device in 3 month for same problems and we repairs device free of cost but udaipur service center told me that your mobile is out of warranty and will be charged for same issue. please help me. i dont want to pay any charges for same issue thats frequently coming from last 4 time service. please help me.
                          please check this device previous service record.
                          IMEI [protected]
                          Ticket number [protected].
                          mobile number [protected]
                          mail id [protected]@gmail.com

finally i hope you will help me.

thanks

My name is Sushil Verma. I've a htc one x mobile which imei no is [protected].My phone is not supported to any call recording software. I want to record any incoming & outgoing call from my htc mobile. I've loading many call recording software. But they didn't work. So please kindly reply me the process where as I record my call from call recording software.

[Jul 29, 2016] HTC India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Last month 10 jun i have purchase htc 626 desire this set have many broblem and htc customer care is ignore and avoid me and my complaint i submitted my set in service centre but they are not resolve i have all proof when i have purchse this set after 4 days i have face auto on off problem and this broblen till now and solve please. Please solve and take action regarding my complaint your authority and organisation are not solve my broblem so i have legal action .
                              Htc mobile 626 desire

Dear sir
                                Last nov i purchase htc 820g+ desire but this set have many problem and htc customer support is ignore and avoid me and my complaint many time i submit my set in service center but they are not resolve i have all proof. When i purchase this set after 20 day i face touch and overheating problem and this problem till now and not solve. Please solve and take action regarding my complaint

Thanks and regard
                                Himanshu aggarwal

[Jul 28, 2016] HTC India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Dear sir
                                  Yesterday i was replace hadphone against job card no-js[protected] your excucative issue me old hedset that was not working in properly.

Please help me

Sachin s jadhav

When i reached at service centre on 27.07.2016. And received my handset, its back
                                    Cover is damaged and danted open...

This is to inform you that i brought htc desire 820 g+ dual sim mobile from e-zoone, noida branch, delhincr on dated 26/8/2016 vide invoice no 91865316 vide order no [protected]. last few days, my mobiles display disappared i am not able to charge the mobile.
                                    On dated 23/07/2016, i visited noida sector -2 center to check the mobile. the person attending the same told me that this mobile is under warranty, and told to bring the warranty card. today morning i visited the same branch, one lady was sitting there, she is not seen any thing, she is simply telling that if mother board i have to pay rs.7000/- and other parts rs.12000/- plus 240 for checking the mobile. total cost it comes 19240/-. when i told what should i do, it is under warranty she is not bothered to look into the problem, she told me that deposit rs.240/- to diagnose the problem. after waiting 40/45 minutes she told me i have to pay rs.7000/- + 240+... as my motherboard not working. i requested her to rectify as my phone is under warranty. on saturday 23/7/2016 they told the mobile is under warranty i need not pay any thing. after that she collected rs.230/- for diagnosis the problem.

[Jul 25, 2016] HTC India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.