HTC India

HTC America, Inc., 13920 SE Eastgate Way, Suite 400, Bellevue, WA 98005

APAC
HTC Corporation, 23 Xinghua Road, Taoyuan District, Taoyuan City 330, Taiwan

EU
HTC Europe Co. Ltd., Salamanca, Wellington Street, Slough, Berkshire SL1 1YP, U.K.

Load

Sat 09:00 am - 07:00 pm
Sun Closed

HTC India Complaints & Reviews

Respected sir/ ma'am,
I am shivam adora, i bought htc one a9 from rajesh telecom, sec-8, rohini and gave it to omkar service center, vishram chowk, rohini on july 19, 2016 and the ticket number is [protected], job number is del[protected], imei number is [protected] and the serial number is ht5cgbe00195 because the colour from the back panel started peeling off within a month of the purchase and was told that my device will be returned within four days but when i called after four days they extended the time again and again with each call and now it has been almost three weeks and i still haven't got any particular date on which they will return the device and whenever i call the customer care i have always been told that they have not got any particular date yet. All my important contacts are in that device which is required by me because of which i have been in loss. I have been calling them regularly and everytime all i get to hear is that your request will be processed but we can't provide you with a date because the part has to be imported from outside. Even an online delivery from outside the country takes a week and this is a big company set up here which can't get a single part and provide a proper answer to their customer and proper customer care service. They told me that my phone has been repaired and will be returned in two days after test and when called after two days they told me that my device has not been repaired. It has been really annoying lately that i am not getting a proper response. They don't forward the call to their senior executive or to the manager. I even asked then to swap my phone at first they ignored and said the part has to be imported so you have to wait. And next time being asked to swap the phone they said they could not do it until we get your old device. Even after spending 30k on a device i have to borrow a spare phone from my friend and use it. The customer care executives are trained to not to provide the customer with a proper answer. The service provided by the company is really poor and annoying. Whenever i tried to track it down the request on their site i don't find anything. I even wrote a mail to their ceo and indian head but the mail was ignored and i didn't received a reply. There have been minimum of 20 calls by me but the response is same that we can't tell anything so you have to wait. Hope this
Complaint will help me getting my device back.
notified about the posted complaint.
My mobile only 6 manth old and today he switch off not charg and switch on Place help

Hi team,
    I have purchased htc 826 dual sim handset in jan-2016. After using 6 months it start creating problem with touch screen. I have to press same key for number of time or press for a long time to type/enter. I have updated the software but still issue not resolved.
    I am totally fad-up with this phone. Even i am not getting any response from htc help desk.
    Even after taking a big amount, they should not providing this type of product.
    I am expecting a positive and quick response from your side.
    Be the first one to find this complaint helpful

I have a problem in my HTC mobile as i have already repaired it once few days back. I was facing the issue since long. However i visited HTC service centre Hudco palace Ansal plaza Delhi they confirmed they are not able to recognise what is the issue however they tried to resolve the issue and kept my phone for 2 days and since then i am observing the problem is still persist. The issue is that photos getting crash automatically some photos in gallery shows that no thumbnails. Downloading issue also there sometimes. Sometimes problem are there with the apps also as some app suddenly stops working. I would like to bring your attention that my phone warranty is upto 3 september 2016 so i request you kindly do the needful either resolve this issue before warranty or please replace or refund me. As i am not able to keep this phone like this . It is very annoying.

Dear Concern,

I had procured HTC Desire 616 in December 2014 and it was working fine till last week. Now Phone is getting frequent switch off and HTC logo page continuously blinking with Vibrate. I have checked with your Authorised service centre in Coimbatore, Tamil Nadu. They are not clear about the issue and simply telling mother board to be replaced. If the Phone swtich on somethimes it works for the hole day and sometimes gets frequent switch. Please guide me to fix this issue providing siutable solution.

Thanks & Regards,
        M.Balamurugan.

Purchased on 28.08.2014 at Pai Mobiles Bangalore 560041,
          Manufacturers defect in the memory card problem. I have been informed that
          the defect in the manufacturer in the model itself. Not working for the past
          so many months.
          I have already given the mobile to you authorised service center not able to
          repair the same. Flash done twice not able to repair Please replace the
          mobile immediately.
          Aug 06, 2016
          Updated by hp parswanath
          Purchased on 28.08.2014 at Pai Mobiles Bangalore 560041,
          Manufacturers defect in the memory card problem. I have been informed that
          the defect in the manufacturer in the model itself. Not working .
          Please replace the mobile with new one immediately . Already done flashing twice with support still it is not working, defect in the model mobile phone
          memory card itself. Please help in this regard
          Be the first one to find this complaint helpful

I have submitted my htc set i.e.htc desire 500 on 24.06.2016 to htc service centre at meerut.The problem with the set at that time was very low audible volume at the other end. They delivered the set on 10th july after replacing the mic pcb of the set which was according to them causing the problem.But after that the problem worsened so I again visited the service centre on 16th july, they again took the mobile for more than a week, On 25th july they delivered the set without the rectification saying that this is the best they can do.they charged rs 1250 for mic pcb.after that some new problems in speaker has also started.They have not provided any job ref. no. on the job sheet which you can see and failed to explain the reason when asked. It appears that either they haven''t changed mic pcb of the set at all or they failed to recognise the actual problem it also appears that the speaker has changed during this period deliberately.In any case I have to pay rs 1250 to increase the problems of the set I filed the complain with htc customer care on 26th july and registered online complain on 28th july.Even after a week there is no response from htc.
            Be the first one to find this complaint helpful

I'm complaining about htc desire 616 dual sim fone .. some time feel no key in my screen.display automatically zoomed and no way for backward key.. next problem is automatically lossing phone storage hanging phone software.my is on the of dead feel.phone software not connecting updatation automatically .wifi connected updatation not working.this type software complaits and phone storage lossing problems feeeling all type htc mobile phones.phone storage lossing caused to loss aal my datas in memmory card.what are you thinking now htc mobile company... this type phones completely punishing all costomers times...i am used my phone about 1 year only. now this phone dead feel.. what the cause of this problem of my phone?
              why the phone software not connecting wifi automatic updatation feeld?

It has been 4 months since i have purchased my htc hand set model-626g+
                and i could not use it even for once because of its touch panel working abnormally, i have visited the service centre for several of times and they are still not being able to fix my problem, it is still under warrenty period but they are not ready to replace it.
                i have no doubt wasted my money in this product, this is my first experience with htc and the experience it extremely horrible, terrible and pathetic
                htc is not selling geniune products and the services and their policies are very very dissapointing
                Be the first one to find this complaint helpful

It is a fraud service i have been given by htc.
                  My htc desire 626 was broken the touchpad and display was broken. I gave the mobile for repairing in the walk in authorized by htc in Assam tezpur and the name of the shop is star communication. He charged me a total rupees of rs 5700 and handed the mobile to my brother the day after and when my brother used the mobile he found it uneasy with the touchpad and started saying him that it is and duplicate product u have serviced us but the owner of the shop refused it, my brother was too tired that time so he didnt argue that timebut when he handed me the mobile i too found it uneasy and now the screen have just blackout.
                  I hope htc will support me

Dear Team HTC,

I kamal Arora has purchased a mobile as on dated20/06/2016 from bobby electronics sco 106, sector 35-c chandigarh. This is the first time in my life that after purchasing the mobile I feels that I have done blunder mistake to opt a brand like HTC. The worst quality as well as the services. After the couple of days i have purchased a mobile i found that the camera is defected i approached the bobby electronics and told them about my problem instead of solving the problem they told me if you return the mobile we will deduct 35oo Inr.
                    But after few days software of mobile got damaged and again i approached Bobby electronics to get it replaces as i think it was just 15 days.
                    They got it repaired from HTC center and as per the good faith of Bobby electronics i stated to use my mobile after getting it repaired but again on dated 01/08/2016 my mobile instantly got switch-off but after few minutes it automatically restart and found the software is damaged but after restarting it i found that it was working properly.
                    There are lot many more problems in handset as while charging mobile got such heat up that gives an intuition that it is about to blast. While attending the calls it also heats like anything that I have to disconnect the call in the between. Network issue is too high most of the times I used to search networks.
                    I request the HTC team that it was my hard earned money and i have trusted HTC brand first time in my life but found a bad experience from the company.
                    You are requested to kindly get me the replacement of the handset or return my hard earn money back as i personally feel this was just wastage of my money and just because of this i have to suffer a lot in my daily work.
                    Be the first one to find this complaint helpful

I am really frustrated with htc. It has not been a year and this is the third time i have submitted my device to service centre. I am asking for replacement as it was on warranty period but company is not ready to replace my set. I have spent rs25, 000 it is a huge amount and company should replace it. It is really frustrating. I am sending emails to the company and no positive response. Why they have problem to replace my set it is on warranty period till now. I should get a fresh and new set which they are not ready to provide.
                      Be the first one to find this complaint helpful

I am from west bengal and the nearby htc authorized service centre is tvs electronics service centre at benachity, durgapur.I have gone to that place several times but every time i went there, there was one extra issue of my handset has been created by the representative.now my phone's one front facing speaker has been damaged totally.i want a legal action against them.And i want to make them know how does it feel when someone takes all away from one other else.plz dear sir, do it for me asap.
                        Dec 2, 2018
                        They gave me right solution for my problem.
                        Be the first one to find this complaint helpful

I have purchased HTC 826 on 8/11/15 so my phone in warranty . I have back camera issue bcoz its too blurring when I capture any picture its look like old picture means shattered image but front camera is working very good. I went too many times to your service center and I told to your service engg. about my back camera issue but he is not ready to understand my problem and he also told me we can not repair your phone when my problem as it is .Really I had too bed experience with htc service center after that I realised. So tell me what should I do ? If htc will not resolve my problem then i would have to go to consumer forum against HTC bcoz I have no option for that.
                          I heartily request to you please do the need full
                            Date Of purchase-07/02/2016
                            Since the very first day i started realizing that phone screen and back side of the phone...
                            Be the first one to find this complaint helpful

I have purchased 728g desire dual sim phone in the month of january 2016. After using it for around six months, all of a sudden one fine day the phone stopped working and later it got overheated and the display screen completely went off.
                            On the very same day the phone was taken to the near by htc service center in e-mall kolkata. I was told that it will take a week to get back to me regarding the damage found in the phone and they asked me to leave. Surprisingly, in a span of two hours, i received a phone call from service center, saying that "liquid damage found inside the phone for which i had to change the mother board as well as the lcd of the said phone." they gave me an expected figure of rs. 12, 000 that i had to pay, whereas the price of the phone itself rs. 15, 000.
                            In addition to that they also asked for rs. 173.00 to give me back my phone. On questioning the act, they said that they are charging this amount for checking the phone. According to the people of the service center even if my phone is within the warranty period, i had to pay just to checking my phone. As if all these were not enough, people of the service center have achieved all the levels of misbehaving with the customers. Not only all my queries were answered properly, the service center people were way too adamant while dealing with the customers.

I wonder if any of the customers phone got repaired without free of charge even if their phone was within the warranty period.

It was a horrible experience with htc and i would strongly recommend not to trust this brand htc ever.

Sir
                              Today i submitted my htc desire 826 mobile with imei number [protected] at udaipur service center for same issue like charging, battery backup and become hot while charging and calling .
                              i am using this mobile since one year and i am very unhappy from this device.from last 12 months this device making some problems like long charging time, battery backup and heating problems. already I have complained 10-15 time.
                              i have share my problems with htc customer care about 13-14 time and also submit my device 5 time in one year at service center, You had my mobile in last year about 75-90 days for repair but nothing good. last time i submitted my mobile at udaipur service in warranty period and after that i complained because device not repaired and customer care told me to resubmit device in 3 month for same problems and we repairs device free of cost but udaipur service center told me that your mobile is out of warranty and will be charged for same issue. please help me. i dont want to pay any charges for same issue thats frequently coming from last 4 time service. please help me.
                              please check this device previous service record.
                              IMEI [protected]
                              Ticket number [protected].
                              mobile number [protected]
                              mail id [protected]@gmail.com

finally i hope you will help me.

thanks
                              Be the first one to find this complaint helpful

My name is Sushil Verma. I've a htc one x mobile which imei no is [protected].My phone is not supported to any call recording software. I want to record any incoming & outgoing call from my htc mobile. I've loading many call recording software. But they didn't work. So please kindly reply me the process where as I record my call from call recording software.
                                Be the first one to find this complaint helpful

Last month 10 jun i have purchase htc 626 desire this set have many broblem and htc customer care is ignore and avoid me and my complaint i submitted my set in service centre but they are not resolve i have all proof when i have purchse this set after 4 days i have face auto on off problem and this broblen till now and solve please. Please solve and take action regarding my complaint your authority and organisation are not solve my broblem so i have legal action .

Dear sir
                                    Last nov i purchase htc 820g+ desire but this set have many problem and htc customer support is ignore and avoid me and my complaint many time i submit my set in service center but they are not resolve i have all proof. When i purchase this set after 20 day i face touch and overheating problem and this problem till now and not solve. Please solve and take action regarding my complaint

Thanks and regard
                                    Himanshu aggarwal

Dear sir
                                      Yesterday i was replace hadphone against job card no-js[protected] your excucative issue me old hedset that was not working in properly.

Please help me