HTC India

HTC America, Inc., 13920 SE Eastgate Way, Suite 400, Bellevue, WA 98005

APAC
HTC Corporation, 23 Xinghua Road, Taoyuan District, Taoyuan City 330, Taiwan

EU
HTC Europe Co. Ltd., Salamanca, Wellington Street, Slough, Berkshire SL1 1YP, U.K.

Load

Sat 09:00 am - 07:00 pm
Sun Closed

HTC India Complaints & Reviews

Hi Team,

I purchased an HTC 526 G+ dual sim on 9th March 2015 from Jalandhar, Punjab. But within one year the glossy black back cover is ripped off due to the manufacturing defect and when I went to the service center for cover replacement, they refused to raise a request for the same.
Could you please look into the matter seriously and help me in resolving the issue. Its has really been a headache buying this mobile.

PS: I went twice to the service center for my complaint but they dindn't respond properly.
Jun 22, 2016

HTC India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I am facing problem from your end from entire one month, But still not a single reply, from you people, I have gone in your way You people Said my phone has some fault give to service center, I have given it, on first time it wasn't repaired, again asked your representative what to do, she said please give again to service center, again i got my phone after 10 days, with same problem in that phone nothing improvement. I am in touch with your representative with 5 Different ticket number.

16INCW26ENA000167
    Shivendra Replied me.

We are again re-escalating your issue to our concern department. They will surely contact you within 48 hours. on 21 June 2016

16INCW26ENA000025
    Madhu

I understand your concern and sincerely apologize for the inconvenience cause to you. Please rest assured that we will try our best to assist you through all possible help.

As per your concern we are sending your replacement request to our Service Team, however we cannot assure you that it would be replaced or not. Once we get the update for your device replacement, we will also update you as well at earliest.

16INCW25ENA000394
    Mahesh

We understand how you may not be pleased with the previous repair. We are committed to ensure that you always have the best user experience. We apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused.

If, for any reason, our technicians feel that it cannot be repaired, that the issue would persist after repairs, or if additional issues occur with the device, we will be more than happy to provide a replacement. We would also like to inform you that any part that is found to be faulty is not repaired, but replaced with a new part.

We have checked repair ticket number [protected] and found that this ticket is closed. Normally, repair ticket gets closed when customer collects the phone.

Please Let me know How your ticket is getting close automatically you are not upto customer satisfication.

I have not got any reply from you side.

Anuj S. Agrawal.
    M/s. Anuj Trading Company.
    Pride Park,
    Aurangabad - 431001
    Jun 27, 2016

HTC India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Sub:- issue regarding mobile htc 820 s (Multiple times issue)

This is to bring in to your notice that i have purchased 820s (Grey) on 16/8/2015 with imei no-[protected] from sr-102 talk time mobile store, tulip complex beside axis bank, alkapuri, vadodara.
      Since i have purchased this handset of your company im facing lots of problem regarding to your set. First time i have visited to your collection center in safron mall vadodara for hanging problem of my set though it has been resolved but it got me a trouble a lot.

Second time i visited to your service center for the complaints of speaker, not able to listen voice on call neither able to play music. For this complaint i visited to your walk in service center in vadodara. They took the mobile and kept the mobile for 4-5 days.. After depositing the mobile for repair they didn’t even gave me a spare mobile for use. I asked them if you are not providing the spare mobile for use kindly gave me in written that you will not be able to provide spare mobile but they refuse for the same.

Third time today 21/6/2016 i deposited my mobile for another complaint. Problem at present is all of sudden colorful blinking of screen and shut down all of sudden. But today mobile screen got shut down and im not all able to use mobile. Im handicapped from all services just because of your handset creating problem for me. This problem i was facing since last time i received my mobile from service center.

I asked your costumer representative to give me spare mobile even today but they again refused and told me that they don’t provide spare mobile. Staff was not all proper and they didn’t even bother that im facing lots of problem regarding my handset. Response of your service center is unsatisfactory.

I have to travel long way 25-30 kms up and down (Total approx 50-55kms) just for mobile service center. Im doctor by professsion and i don’t have time to travel long for such things. I have to face lots of money wastage and most important is mental harrasement due to your htc mobile. Due to this problem i have to stop my opd and have to face lots of money loss.
      I have changed many mobiles just i like to do so but never faced any such problem in any of the company handset (Nokia, samsung, moto g etc.)
      I would like to intimate you that i want permanent solution of this problem either exchange of set or refund of purchasing money. If not provided the above request i would not hesitate to approach towards consumer forum.

Dr vaibhav krishna
      Multiple times problem in htc 820s handset
      Apr 28, 2017
      resolved.
      Jun 22, 2016

HTC India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

My mobile handset as stated above has been submitted to the service centre of HTC situated at NEW Exccessor Building CST Mumbai...

I have a HTC desire816 dual sim D816w (white). The phone was working perfectly fine with only a defect in one of the sim clot. I went to get that replaced but ended up losing everything. They come back & inform that the mother board is not working & that has to be replaced. It was also noticed that they were telling literally everyone that the mother board is damaged.Earlier, a year back sim clot servicing was done in cochin but no damage to the mother board happened then. Kochi service center did an excellent work. I have to pay a heavy sum to get the mother board replaced . For an error by the service agent I have to bare the brunt. I have lost all the data too...
        Jun 17, 2016

Dear all
          Please be informed that i purchased new brand htc handset on oct-15 month. After 1 month i am facing technical...

I bought this htc one e9s in january for 20k.. your seller convinced so awesomely that i buyed it without a second thought.. but what now? This model is flopped and is selling in half the rate within 5months... i cannot find even a single shop which provides me with the temper glass and backcover/bumper for this phone.. i want you to supply eithr both of these or tell me what are those customers suppose to do who have got stuck with this model and are regretting for buying this phone.
          Please respond as soon as possible...

I need urgent response

Dear Team,

This is to inform you that in Early Morning, I have visited in HTC service Centre, Which was situated at Tilak nagar, they have taken my phone to repair, after 1 hour they told my your phone was internally damaged, i know very this happening is done by this service center engineers, Now they are blaming me on this and now speakers is also effected, i don't know what they are do with my phone, Now i want replacement of my phone, my mobile in Under waaranty,

Hemant.
            Mobile-[protected].

HTC India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I have been having this problem of bootloop (the "no command" thing) time and again and for this I got my phone sent to Gurgaon for the repair through the Htc service centre in Udaipur (i gave my phone on the 27th of May, 2016) . And after some days (4-5 days) it sent me an email giving me an offer that the phone would be repaired in Rs. 7190/- which was too much for a repair of such sort. So, i rejected the offer and told them to send my phone back and now been like ages that i haven't got my not-so-repaired phone back and when i call the htc service centre they don't respond. I am pretty much disappointed with the service that htc gives.

Dear sir/madam,
                I'm architect from tamilnadu and request you to attend my complaint launched on[protected], i'm using...

This is in reference to the HTC Desire 826 Model which I had given for service at HTC India Borivali service centre located in the thakur mall on S.V Road . Jobsheet reference: BOM[protected] and Email reference no: [protected]. The handset was given for servicing in the month of Jan 2016 and when the quotation was received in terms of the cost of repair which was about 25000 (the same as the cost of a new handset) we had declined and requested for the handset to be given back. Numerous calls have been made regarding this and they keep trying to check with their back end team but NO RESOLUTION yet.

This is just not acceptable. It does not take a company 5 to 6 months to determine that the handset has been lost by them and take appropriate measures to provide me with a replacement. All the time you call they say checking with back end team, and 48 to 72 hours but the time frame never is met. Their back end team seems to take it for granted that they can get away with anything.

Looking forward to a resolution through consumer complaints forum.

Varsha Thakkar

I got your brand mobile phone on 1st jan 2016 .HTC DESIRE 826 DUAL SIM
                  IMEM -[protected]
                  but now I have been facing lot of issues on handset .. I have given for service but not clear fully .. it's only satisfied for few days only, then issue again reaccuring after 2 months of a handset get servised or repaired ..so embarrassing for using .. I given service for 2 times for same reason .. now it has been continued
                  1st - camara lens gets sctratched without any physical affect or damage (although we caring with secure cover)
                  2nd - battery getting drained very soon when we start to using internet 2g network .
                  These 2 issue again n again reaccuring after 2 to 3 months of handset repair serviced.. so I have high getting promblem on using handset so .. kindly replaced my handset finally .. there is some technical promblem is there handset ... I want new handset itself my request . Kindly solve issues soon ..

Thanking
                  Handset service not satisfaction
                  Jun 11, 2016

Jun 12, 2016
                  Updated by shree a
                  Dear sir/madam,
                  your brand mobile phone on 1st jan 2016 .HTC DESIRE 826 DUAL SIM
                  IMEM -[protected]
                  but now I have been facing lot of issues on handset .. I have given for service but not clear fully .. it was satisfied for few days only, then issue again reoccurring after 2 months of a handset got service or repaired ..so embarrassing for using .. I gave service for 2 times for same reason .. now it has been continued. Issues are like
                  1st - camera lens gets scratched without any physical affect or damage (although we are caring with secure & good panel cover)
                  2nd - battery getting drained very fast when we start to using internet 2g network . ( 30- 35% reduced for 1hours )
                  These 2 issue again n again reoccurring after 2 to 3 months of handset got repaired.. so I have high getting problem on using handset, so take this as serious severity from my feedback, I lost my patients for every time to give for servicing, so that I want new handset itself my request . Kindly replaced my handset as soon as possible..
                  Thanking

Fraud: Take 25 day to repair simple issue. I have facing charging issues in my mobile phone HTC desire 826. then i went for repair in HTC service center Chandigarh. then Service center said to me for submit the Mobile. but almost 25 days completed.i tired to call him they always said it will take 3-4 days more.
                    I fed up with htc services.

Also, always facing problem in htc phone

Please don't take HTC Product.
                    Jun 10, 2016

HTC India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

My htc phone is 11 months old.my phone is in warranty, but still i submited my phone two times for the.auto working touch, heating and speaker loose problem, now this problems repeated 3 rd time.and the time period of phone collect is to much long.wjen i submitted my phone in first time is complety given me after 1 month.it means now i submit phone then i cant use this phone 1 month.it means in this year my phone is not in my hand for three monts.
                      My humbel request to company give me my cash return or give me the new phone, if new phone has didnt get me problems.
                      So plzzz try to understand my difficulty.
                      _/\_ thank you...
                      Jun 10, 2016

HTC India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Hi this is regarding the htc mobile phone which I gave for repairing in authorised service centre for the same problem which occurred earlier now when I sent the phone they are saying it will cost me near 13000 which is not worth as the phone is under warranty period I want to ask htc why to buy htc mobiles?????? Waiting for reply from htc [protected]
                        Jun 09, 2016

HTC India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I gave my HTC ONE mobile phone for repair on 6 June 2016 at Unique Solutions Raipur which is the authorized service provider for HTC in raipur. I was returned the phone, but when I tried to start the camera, it did not start and showed the message unable to connect to the camera. I returned it back and they took two days to contact me back that too after calling them a lot of times. They said, that the motherboard is faulty and the connection point has been soldered, hence the camera is not working. I asked the technician if that was already done, why was the camera working before. The person at the Centre Arun Raot was extremely rude and unprofessional. I am extremely disappointed and I am going to register a complaint in consumer forum.
                          Jun 09, 2016

HTC India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I am a consumer who buyed a htc 816 dual sim handset on oct 2014 with imei number [protected] in which screen resolution issue came on oct 24 2015 for which i submit my handset to the company collection point dehradun krishna communication which is resolved but the new issue occur due to repairing of overheating of handset which is not resolved due to which i suffer for atleast three month and after a long fight company replaced the handset but not given the warranty of the replaced handset now i am facing the technical problem with that handset network error it is not detecting the sim properly showing and error sim card not detected.
                            When i went to the company collection point krishna communication as they do not have the service centre in dehradun uttarakhand they are charging for collecting the handset and will send to the service centre gurgaon haryana for repairing which will chargeable as per them as well customer care beacause the handset is not under warranty.
                            Now my issue is when the company replaced my old handset with new handset on january 2016 there should be a new warranty period for the replaced handset, but as per customer care who are not giving a proper response and not ready to listen my problem saying that company do not provide the warranty on replaced handset which is really a shocking policy for me else for all, if handset was replaced there should be some warranty period.
                            Company already harassed me in past where i am without handset almost three months.
                            Kindly look into my case and suggest what we can do in this case where company is not ready listen my issue as well as not ready to provide in written for that they will not give the warranty on replaced handset.
                            I am facing a so much problem with that handset.
                            Waiting for a kind reply with positive result
                            Jun 07, 2016

HTC India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I have purchased the above model on dated 26th december 2015 from ambika cell, keonjhar odisha with emi no-[protected], i regret to inform you that the phone is a defective product manufactured by company as phone is getting hang within 5 to 10 seconds and while using it comes to its home page for which, i am unable to use that phone. Since there is no service centre in my district, i went to htc care bbsr 2 to 3 times for getting service which is 300km away from my town. Last time for servicing by htc care bbsr kept the phone for 25 days same problem also i am getting now. Completely the phone is dead now, so i request you kindly exchange the phone and replace a new one otherwise i will go for consumer case.
                              With regards
                              Mrutyunjaya nayak
                              Jun 07, 2016

HTC India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I recently have gone through very bad experience given by HTC, which not only disappointed my trust on HTC but also put had given me very frustrating situation.I hereby need you to please pay attentions to what was happened.
                                I bought an HTC E9s at 27 dec 2015, and within a few months the display got little cracks on it, I could not even find out what happened to it.
                                Anyway, I went to the HTC store to get it repaired and paid Rs.6000.But again it was in my pocket and when i took it out I found the display flashing and it won't come back.I was shocked to see as it'd been a week only i paid 6000 rs and again for no reason it was the same.I went to the service center, they knew about my concern and they asked me to contact HTC helpline.
                                I did the same, I reported the issue on 19th may 2016 .All i given was just a ticket number.Ever since then they kept promising me to give me a call within 24 to 48 hours, So many hours were passed, but no one had called me, I had called them hundred times, But no service was being given to me.
                                I sent an email to the CEO of HTC Mr. Faisal Siddiqui but got no response.

whenever i called the cuustomer care of HTC they would hang up on me with no reason .
                                no as i have spent 27000 rs on a phone which never deserved that it is just packed back in the box and a waste for me.
                                this particular model of HTC has a manufacturing fault .

I NEED HELP .
                                i cant pay 6000 rs again within 10 days after paying 6000 rs for no reason .
                                Jun 7, 2016
                                After reporting my complaint here, i called HTC and said that i am going to take a legal action as i have submited the report in consumer complaint center, Fortunatly i got the call on the same day evening, issue is almost resolved . i thank you for being here for our support,
                                Jun 06, 2016

HTC India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

My cell was having speaker problem, for which i submitted my cell at HTC service center, Leela Bhawan, Patiala, Punjab on 14th May, 2016 with a promise by service representative to give well conditioned cell back in 2-3 day period.
                                  Till date, I have not received my cell back and when i get in touch with service center manager, Mr. Rahul at[protected], I get same answer every time that the part for replacement has been ordered and are waiting for it to arrive at center.
                                  Since 22 days, what is the stand of company on customer service, is the company making fool of people and harassing the customers.
                                  Jun 05, 2016

HTC India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
                                  I have visited service center many times and call them on daily basis.
                                  My request to the consumer forum department is to take a strict action against HTC company, I have not wondered in my wildest of dreams that a company with such a big and renowned name will provide such poor service to consumer.