HTC India

HTC America, Inc., 13920 SE Eastgate Way, Suite 400, Bellevue, WA 98005

APAC
HTC Corporation, 23 Xinghua Road, Taoyuan District, Taoyuan City 330, Taiwan

EU
HTC Europe Co. Ltd., Salamanca, Wellington Street, Slough, Berkshire SL1 1YP, U.K.

Load

Thu 09:00 am - 07:00 pm
Fri 09:00 am - 07:00 pm
Sat 09:00 am - 07:00 pm
Sun Closed

HTC India related photos (585)

HTC India Complaints & Reviews

Alwar, Rajasthan
From:- date : 02/06/16
Ashwani grover
L-326, ashiana aangan
Bhiwadi-301019 (Raj)
Mob;-[protected]
Dear sir/mam,
I bought a htc desire 816 dual sim mobile on 14.07.2014. Vide bill no[protected] amountfrom
Life style digital store, g/floor 31, v square mall, bhiwadi - (Rajasthan).
Other details of the mobile is as under:-
Imei no – [protected]
Serial no fa 46 rmz 00428
I regret to write from very beginning i am facing a trouble in the device.In the warranty period
Of one year i have submitted the device to authorised htc care services centre at least three
To four time and found various technical faults.
Some of the details i am quoting for your reference, but ticket no and date can be very care
Center and toll free complaints
Sr no date ticket no htc care service centre
[protected] or19-08-14 toll free – 14ind[protected] first mobile, jaipur
(Rajasthan)
5 payment receipt no :
Del[protected] dtd
12-05-16
[protected] shyam mobile care, hari ram
Ram market, bhiwadi
(Rajasthan)
[protected] toll free [protected] rear camera not found after
Ervice from shyam mobile
Care, hari ram ram
Market, bhiwadi (Rajasthan)
After making at least six time repairing mobile is still not functioning and facing same problem
Of sr no 04&05 (Sim assessing problem within fifteen days)
I have visited again to shyam mobile care, he tried to resolve the problem and last phone sim
Trey damaged completely, he again ask to submit the device for paid repairing
During one and half year i got mental stress and facing all services problem.
I have loose trust of your product; i also got harassment and lost my important documents and
Numbers
Definitely i am going to share my problem with my friends, relatives and with my business
Associates and i will insist not to purchase of your product.
I never expect a company like htc who will provide this type of faulty devices and services
I hope you will under my problem and replace with new one.
An early action and response in this regard will be appreciable

[Jun 04, 2016] HTC India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Dabra, Madhya Pradesh
    I purchased the htc 626g+ mobile mobile and after some time i faced a problem regarding the battery, for which i submitted my phone to the collection centre of the gwalior named as chanakya technologies f-38 jayendra ganj gwalior (In the period of repairing they didn't even give me a standby phone) after a period of 1 months i got my phone back it was working properly but after 3 months there was a problem regarding the camera for which i contacted to the collection centre of the htc which is located in jyendraganj then besides they said that the screws of back panel are not there so they cannot accept your phone because it is opened outside and now your phone is not come under the purview warranty and now it is out of warranty. I said that period of 1 year there is a free of cost company warranty so why would i go outside to local vendors to repair my phone when i can get my phone repaired back free of cost, it's their fault that they didn't bolted the screws last time, and i didn't opened the back cover because sim and memory card slots are outside and for sim cards and memory card there is no need to open the back cover. Then they said that they cannot help anymore and even the customers care centre also said the same such apathetic reply, customer care center said that the mechanic don't do their job under camera surveillance so they can not check whether they put the screws or not but it's your fault to check the screws o[censored]nder cover, even they don't want to check my phone that it is opened outside or not.

Delhi, Delhi
      I purchased HTC Desire 816G dual in Jan 2015 .I was facing the problem of Flickered voice during call and Heat up problem during charging in Dec 2015, so I submitted my handset to the service centre in gurgaon and service centre people just updated the software and returned the phone without issuing any job sheet.
      After 15 days, I faced the same problem again and a new problem of contact loading also arose. Then I again visited the service centre in Jan 2016 and the service centre people said your mobile is out of warranty now and you have to pay for that. Why should I pay when I submitted the phone during warranty and you people were unable to fix the existing problem and another problem also arises And finally they submitted the handset and issued the job sheet also this time. I got my phone back after 10 days.

After some days, same problem arose again; I again visited the service centre in Feb 2016. Again same process, they kept the handset and returned after 10 days and no solution. Same problem arose again and then again I visited the service centre almost four times but still no solution.

Now I again visited the service centre in May 2016 and the service centre people said that all theses problem occurred due to some problem in motherboard and asked for 5500rs only then they will issue the job sheet.

I am facing the problem since Dec2015 and visited the service centre almost every month and whenever I called customer care center, they said sorry for the inconvenience caused and you have to submit your handset to nearest service center and even the live chat support people closed the chat without giving any solution. I have written mails many times still no solution.

HTC making fool of people in sake of warranty, when the product is in warranty they people do not provide the solution and when the warranty expired they asked for the charges. While you people are not enable to solve the problem in warranty then why you provide phone with one year warranty.

Highly disappointed services provided by HTC.

V
        Jaipur, Rajasthan
        I gave my hatch phone from last 30 days for repair but I still not receive my phone yet.everytime I called in customer call they said next u will get ur phone again next week I called n I got same answer I called 3-4 times but I got same answer. Retailers assure me if customer care will not give u within 15-20 day they will change ur phone. At least repair my phone as soon as possible
        I m not satisfied with ur service do something. And help me out.
        Ticket no.

[Jun 03, 2016] HTC India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Noida, Uttar Pradesh
          Hello sir
          I have parches one mobile htc on line for shopclues my mobail no [protected] and my add-a-644 sanjay vihar avas vikas meerut road hapur pin-245101
          Mobail have been ded in one month and sarvice senter (Sai comuniction bajaria ghantaghar gaziabad) and (Rdc gaziabad) tell me this mobile are not ragistrad and he can not give service so tell me what can i do
          Pl inform me and replace my phone or return my payment
          Thankyou

Attectch mail
          Dear ramkumar,

Thank you for shopping with us!

We have confirmed your order 89877125 with cash on delivery. At the time of delivery, you will need to pay the amount as per the invoice.

The expected date of delivery is.

Here’re your order details:

Order date: 10 apr 2016, 04:49 pm
          Image product quantity unit price subtotal
          Htc desire vc gsm cdma evdo dual sim cdma data works upto 3.1 mbps

A-644 sanjay vihar avas vikas meerut road hapur
          B-4 siva tawar gt road gaziabad
          Hapur, uttar pradesh 245101

Monroe, United States
            Earphone doesn't work. I submitted it at htc service centre bhagalpur 10days ago. But i did not find it. So how many days are late to find it. Please suggest me a proper solution. I will be thankful to you for it. Imei no: [protected], part no:99hafw010-00, s/n:hq 61bz516753 model no:htc desire 828 dual sim, rma type :rma, receiving date :23/5/2016, time 11:52:03 am, ticket no:[protected],,
            Job no:pat[protected]
            Symptom : accessory malfunction: earphone not work
            About earphone

D
              Bengaluru, Karnataka
              I have recently purchased htc desire 728 dual sim, but the day i have got it, the speaker makes a constant sound while playing music which tend to increase by the time.. Now its in a state that the speaker is completely over. I cnt attend or make calls because the speaker don't allow me to hear anything, i need to use ear phones all the time. The customer care center has asked me to submit my phone, for a minimum time span of 15 days. Which i m not happy about. Do u guys want me to buy a new phone fr this meanwhile.? Please look into it. Also the phone gets heat up within 10-15minutes use.. I m really unhappy with the product reply asap.

Pune, Maharashtra
                I am surprised that, there is no response on my emails since 4 days. I have deposited defective htc desire 626g device for replacement purpose on 30th may'16.

The same handset has been deposited at tvse camp, pune, service center for 5 times for repairing purpose. However, as per rule you have to give the replacement if handset is deposited for same problem for 3 times.

Hope, you will understand the severity and refund or replace it on top priority.
                Complaint marked as Resolved Jun 2, 2016
                The service center is unable to resolve the handset issue, . They have given 5 times handset after their repairing work. However, they are unable to satisfy the customer.. Now, the handset has been deposited with TVSE, Camp, Pune for same purpose. Request you to give refund or replacement with new one. I don;t want this handset.

[Jun 02, 2016] HTC India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Hyderabad, Telangana
                  Hi, my name is Anil reddy. One day I got a call from HTC com. They told me "sir u won the prize of HTC mobile u just pay the postal charges ". I said I'm not interested .daily they phoned me asked me about this . At last a agree to by this Mobile by paying rs.3500/-. One day I got tone msg.from company's no.i.e, [protected], [protected], [protected]. pls collect ur parole. I went to post office, pay the amt.3500. and I opened the parcel I was shocked, there was no mobile, instead of mobile laxmi Devi small stature is there. Immediately I called to them . They are not responding. What can I do now? Plz . Tell me the procedure how can I refund my money.

I think HTC is very good company and good customer service

Delhi, Delhi
                    Dear sir/madam

Dear sir
                    I had purchsed htc mobile model no htc one e8
                    In april 2015
                    Meid : a1000037d7a62a
                    Imei no 1 : [protected]
                    Iemi no 2 :[protected]

It was submit at your delhi kamla nagar
                    In march april 2016
                    As the touch was not working
                    The same compline we are facing again and again
                    Kindly update what to do

Rohit jain
                    Touch is not working
                    Complaint marked as Resolved May 31, 2016
                    dear sir i had purchsed htc mobile model no htc one E8 in april 2015 MEID : A1000037D7A62A IMEI NO 1 : 354340060784511 IEMI NO 2 :354340060784529 IT WAS SUBMIT AT YOUR DELHI KAMLA NAGAR IN MARCH APRIL 2016 AS THE TOUCH WAS NOT WORKING THE SAME COMPLINE WE ARE FACING AGAIN AND AGAIN KINDLY UPDATE WHAT TO DO ROHIT JAIN 9212137473

[May 31, 2016] HTC India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

C
                      Mumbai, Maharashtra
                      I have purchese the htc mobile in 13th mar 2016, i got some issued in mobile, so i submitted the mobile in service center in tvs electronics ltd iin teen hath naka in thane on 22nd mar 2016, and i told them to replace the mobile, because i am getting to much problem in mobile, but their engineer told me there is no problem in hand set, there is no another options for me, but after some days i getting to much problem in mobile, and i again visited in service center on 29th april 2016 and the found the problem in mobile, in mobile they change the mother board two time but still problem is not solved till today, some time service center is saying we will replace your mobile, but sill they are not replace and not provide me another mobile, from long time i am getting to much harassment from service center and from customer care no boty is helping me proparly, so i request to u please see the matter and take the action on them.
                      Regarding my htc mobile

[May 30, 2016] HTC India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
                      Updated by chandansoni May 31, 2016 Yesterday I have mailed but I not mansion the Mobil IME no, so my Mobil IME no : [protected], so please take the action on them.

Chandan Singh
                      Updated by chandansoni May 31, 2016 I am chandan singh, I have purchase the new HTC mobile on 13the March 2016, and mobile ime no : [protected] when I am using the mobile I am getting issue in mobile when I call to any body they cannot hear my voice properly, so I went to HTC authorized service center in TVS ELECTRONIC LTD and the address is enternity mall teen hath naka thane on 22nd march 2016, and I explain the problem in mobile but the engineer check the mobile and told me there is no problem in mobile, I have no another option I went from there but my issue is not solve, after few day again I went so same service center and I submitted my mobile they found the mother board issue and they changed the parts and return me on 12th APRIL2016 I can't able to go, so I send my brother, when I checked the mobile the problem is not solved, so again I went to same service center on 16the April2016 and submitted the mobile they aging check and found the issue, and again they changed the mother board and call me on 24th April 2016. and told me your mobile is repaired I went personally to service center I check the mobile but issue is not solve at the same time I told them and show the problem again at same time they are submitted my mobile and told me that we will replace you mobile but still they are not provide me new mobile, from last one month I am getting to much harassment by service center and from HTC customer care also no body was helping me, so please I request you to see the matter and take the quick action on HTC mobile

Chandan singh

M
                        Monroe, United States
                        Sir, my phone was under warranty period and i had given it to the service center in varanasi for repairing .they had promised...

Pune, Maharashtra
                        This has reference to above complaint. Yesterday, while downloading some apps it was frequently getting switched off.

Then, whole night it was functioning smoothly. Since morning it was shutting down frequently. When we give support it form charger, then it is working some time.

I am attaching herewith video clip of it while switching off.
                        Tomorrow, i am going to deposit the mobile with tvse service centre, camp, pune.

Hope, you will understand my issue and give refund or replacement of it positively and on top priority.

On 28-may-2016 6:28 pm, "patil rajesh i. (Hrm)" wrote:

This has reference to your advise and assurance to replacement of it, if the same problems is in future. I have taken the handset.
                        Hope, handset will work smoothly.
                        Thank you for your extended co operations.
                        Rajesh
                        Sent from my smartphone
                        On may 28, 2016 5:37 pm, htc wrote:

Dear patil rajesh i. (Hrm),

Thank you for contacting htc support.

We sincerely apologize for the inconvenience.

We seem to have received duplicate ticket from you, we request you to please refer the email ticket number 16incw22ena000845, as we have already addressed your concerns.

We value your time and patience.

Thank you for using htc customer service.

In case of any further query or support, please call us at[protected] or click here to chat with htc expert, monday to saturday – 9:00 am to 7:00 pm.

We are very thankful and truly appreciate your time and patience.

Sincerely,

Mahesh

Htc

From: patil rajesh i. (Hrm)
                        Sent: 28 may 2016 13:45
                        To: 'htc'
                        Subject: re: regarding your message (16incw22ena000845)

Dear sir/ma’am,

As you requested, i will be visiting at your service centre at about 4.45pm today only. I will call you at that time of visiting, as you suggested.

Hope, you will understand the severity of issue.

From: htc [mailto:[protected]@htc.com]
                        Sent: 28 may 2016 11:32
                        To: patil rajesh i. (Hrm)
                        Subject: regarding your message (16incw22ena000845)

Dear patil rajesh,

Thank you for contacting htc support.

As per your email, we understand that you want refund for your htc desire 626.

Sorry to know about this and regret the inconvenience caused to you.

We checked the system and see that each time the service centre has reloaded the software in the phone and haven't conducted any repairs on your phone.

In order to understand your case effectively, we would request you to visit the service center and can give us a call on the toll free number from service center itself, so the available executive online can speak with the service center and assist you accordingly.

Be assured that we will put our best efforts in resolving the case efficiently.

We value your time and patience.

Thank you for using htc customer service.

We are very thankful and truly appreciate your time and patience.

Sincerely,

Kunjan

Htc
                        Htc desire 626 g imei 351993070393401, ticket number 16incw22ena000845
                        Complaint marked as Resolved Jun 2, 2016
                        TVSE, Camp, Pune, has given handset on 28th May'16, said that it has been repaired and there is no issue with device. On 30th the same handset deposited with above service center due to same problem. I am very much unhappy with Company''s services and service of service center. Request you to give the refund or replacement of it with new device.

[May 29, 2016] HTC India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
                        Updated by R I Patil May 26, 2016 26th may’2016

The customer care
                        Htc,
                        Pune

Ref:- service compliant report rinq 5 s[protected]
                        Sub:- defective handset htc desire 626 g (Imei [protected])

This has reference to above cited subject, i have purchased htc desire 626 g handset from m/s vijay sales, solapur road, hadapsar, pune-28, on 6th march’2016.

I regret to inform you that, within two months i. E. From may’16 the handset is getting shut down frequently. I immediately approached to your service centre which is located at camp, near victory theatre i. E. Tvse in pune. It was deposited in your service centre for 4 times within 20 days for repairing purpose.

Recently, on 19th may’16, i have received mobile after repairing from your service centre. The same problem is showing within 2 days. Hence i am very much fed up due to your defective handset. I can not rely on your htc handset.

I regret to inform you that, because of mentally harassments due to your defective handset and service of your authorized service centre, i don’t want to continue with your company’s handset, i am going for another company’s handset instead of htc.

Hence, i request herewith to give my money refund on top priority. I am not interested and satisfied with htc handsets and service centre also. Hope, you will understand my genuine complaint and revert back.

This is for your information & needful at the earliest.

Manager - hrd,
                        (B.com, dll, llb)
                        (M[protected]
                        Updated by R I Patil May 27, 2016 Dear Sir,

This has reference to earlier complaint No. 16 INCW22ENA000610. Yesterday, I have deposited the handset along with all accessory of it, with TVSE, Camp, Near Victory Theatre, Pune. Today, I have got the message that, ” the handset is ready and we have tested it and there is no fault, it is ok, now you can collect it”

So, let me know, Is it written guaranty that, It will not shut down in future? If so, I will collect it. Otherwise I don’t interested to collect it. I will go for legal action against the Company and will make the party to Service Centre and distributor also.

Request all of you to go through attached complaint and service report

This is for your information and please give me feedback on this mail only.

Rajesh Patil
                        (M[protected]

PS:- Enclosed service reports - 4 Nos. & Complaint which is submitted to TVSE, Camp, Pune.

D
                          Gunzenhausen, Germany
                          Battery back up is nt coming it will get dry soon so i gave for htc customer service once but problem didn't sloved so i went again for customer care service but bull they said no problem with ur phone may be u playing games so it's happening lke that but i didn't installed single game in this case battery is drying very soon if phone goes around 20% to 15% hardly 5 mins it i'll come then it i'll switch off please resolve this issue soon

Karad, Maharashtra
                            I purchased a htc me one handset on 10 may 2016 from digital mobile shop allahabad, suddenly on 19 may it got switched of[censored]sing the power button i tried to on it, even put it on charging but it was not responding it was late night i called the shopkeeper telling him the issue he said put it on charge and try to press the power button, i did as he said but it didn't got on, next day i have gone to the shop he started telling us that u have damaged the phone since due to go continuously pressing the power button stuck out and said contact htc collection point in allahabad. I then personally contacted them they said we don't know u submit your mobile we will inform you finally today 28 may i received a call from htc saying it will cost 22000 for repairing. I am highly shocked mobile cost 29000 repairing will cost 22000 howcome service center, shopkeeper and ur customer support are not responding well. Mobile is in guaranty period and like any person i tried to on it while it got switched off suddenly. Company cannot do this with customers u have to cooperate repairing cost should be reasonable why will a person pay such huge cost of repairing. Htc do not have a service centre in allahabad knowing this fact many people suggested not to buy htc and that is what i am realizing poor after sales service no exact response and unreasonable repairing cost. Guarantee period stands of no use charge for the damaged part but not unreasonable amount. Kindly look into this matter. I am highly disappointed.
                            Mobile repairing

[May 28, 2016] HTC India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

H
                              New Delhi, Delhi
                              I would to say that htc was a good phone i used 620g desire and 816g desire,
                              But i have a problem in your service..
                              Here some days ago while i updating my 816g it's boot system was crashed and i went in your service center here in agra
                              I think that was of hcl.
                              There they said tmmrw u come over here and you will get your phone.
                              And one day i went dere. Now they tell dere is fault in my mobile mother board.
                              That i didnt get. How for a tinny issue of my phone that of software became a major issue of board.
                              Okay after that they call me day after tmmrw. That was oky but when i call them they didn't pick any calls.. And when i ask them why dont u all pick the calls
                              They says our phone was not working but when i noticed them what they do, they simply plugged in the cable when they need to do any any calls another wise they plugged out the cable
                              Now u say if one person caming dere from 25 km and after that they dont get dere phone. Atleast they can tell this about dere status over phone.
                              I[censored] did customer satisfaction servery of that particular service center i think 90% of your customer was not happy from them.

I simply request you to do me the favour.

For a tinny problem of software they submitted my phone from 10 days. Its have w5s[protected] service no and its was in hcl service ltd swadesi bima nagar agra. And now when i asked them for my original bill, that dont have neither of any photostate copy of my bill. Who was responsible for it.
                              Do the needful help asap.

U can contact me in my mail id [protected]@hotmail.com and phone no.[protected]

Thx

[May 26, 2016] HTC India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Amritsar, Punjab
                                Dera team,
                                i m from amritsar
                                i have given my earphone in your service centre at lawrence road, nehru shopping complex approximately 10 days ago. they told me to collect new earphone on monday i.e. 23 May 2016 but today also they told me that they need one more week to replace my earphone.
                                this was not expected from your side because while i m purchasing your phone you told us to give us the best service but now...

[May 27, 2016] HTC India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
                                very bad response

U
                                  Pune, Maharashtra
                                  I m a constant user of Htc and many in my contact uses the product. But this time I am highly disappointed with the product. I was using htc 820 desire and it worked well for a year until 2 days ago when it said to update to the latest software and I did and after that it turned off and is not starting. I took it to htc service centre Agra and they said my phone's motherboard is crashed. This is the fault on the part of the company. Kindly take this seriously and reply to the message. This is a cheating. Consumers are not at fault. Service centers in Agra gave me an estimate of 10500 to solve the issue.
                                  And I was not the only one facing the problem. Many were aggrieved of the above stated problem. Look into the matter and do something.

[May 25, 2016] HTC India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Ludhiana, Punjab
                                    Htc sucks! I feel i would have never shifted from samsung to htc. The camera lenses are so delicate! You have to covrr your whole phone like a 1 day old baby. On top of that you guys have collection centres and not authorised centres. And the whole process takes a month, while you certify it to be 15 days. I am telling you. If my phone does not come back within 15 days, i will see you in consumer court with hell a lot of people.

New Delhi, Delhi
                                      I have submitted my handset for repair on 7th may 2015 and the same was under warranty and it was told to me that the same will be repaired within 15 days. They don't pick the phone nor they have provided me any specific timeline by when the phone will be repaired.

It's really tough for me to work without a phone and it's being a day-2-day need.

Please help me. If they are not able to repair the phone then they should provide me a new one.

[May 23, 2016] HTC India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.