HTC India

HTC America, Inc., 13920 SE Eastgate Way, Suite 400, Bellevue, WA 98005

APAC
HTC Corporation, 23 Xinghua Road, Taoyuan District, Taoyuan City 330, Taiwan

EU
HTC Europe Co. Ltd., Salamanca, Wellington Street, Slough, Berkshire SL1 1YP, U.K.

Load

Thu 09:00 am - 07:00 pm
Fri 09:00 am - 07:00 pm
Sat 09:00 am - 07:00 pm
Sun Closed

HTC India related photos (585)

HTC India Complaints & Reviews

Gurgaon, Haryana
Ticket number-16ina[protected]
From the month of january.!!!

Well.. I want to say this is my first and the last time i am using this htc company in my life.. For sure i will be not using this again.. My biggest regret. However i have faced this inconvenience with your company 's service centre my phone from last 1month is with them but after calling so many times, and full of patience i have awaited for my 1st htc phone.. And then i have received my phone back... I think now all is fine..
But no its not stop yet i have to again submitted my phone to the same centre (Janak puri) because the phone lcd was ok but now there is another problem which is in screen only and showing spots by looking picz or videos.
I am pleased to htc for this wonderful experienced i have faced with your company. Its worst ever. I have paid 22000 for this phone and used for just 2months and then till upto i have paid around 6500 more that is just for the lcd broken screen but hence the result also not good. Coz i have to submit once again.. I don't know how much i have to pay more.
Worst and bad. I will never recommend this company to anyone.
And after this long drama or you can say story.. I have now facing new issue that is in camera.. Wow.. I am glad with the same and now they are not answering my call as well..
Now they are saying we replaced your phone in 48hours till today and when i called them today.. They are saying will confirm you now till monday for sure i don't know how much i have to control.. But to be very frank i am frustrated from there reasons that they are giving.. They just want to pass my guarantee time. That is for 1year.
I will be waiting for your prompt reply.
However its just waste of time and disgusting services.
I will be waiting for your prompt reply

[Mar 29, 2016] HTC India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

K
    Bengaluru, Karnataka
    Hi Team,

I have HTC 816G Dual Sim Phone. I recently faced few issues in the phone and decided to give it for service in HTC authorized service center 'TVS-Electronics LTD' in Basavamagudi, Bangalore-560004.
    Numerous errors have cropped up after the service is done on my phone.

Instances to note:-

1) When I first gave the phone for service to solve the hanging problem the handset was under warranty. The issue was resolved but I later found out that my front camera wasn't working after the phone was serviced.
    Please note:- My front camera was working until I gave it for service and then it stopped.
    2) When I bought this issue up with the service center their treatment was extremely rude and indifferent. However they took the handset, told me they had to upgrade the software in the phone and later called stating it would cost me 1000/- Rs to fix the camera. When I told them to fix the software they fixed it.
    Only to find out that it worked for few hours and automatically switched off and I couldn't switch it on.
    3) When I took the same phone again to the service station, they told me it was motherboard problem and it would cost me 9000+ Rs/- to fix this.
    I politely asked them why couldn't they find out all this while they diagnose the phone when I left it for repair, this turned out be a horrific experience for me.
    People in the authorized service center was completely indifferent and they just didn't care about me (the customer), they only blamed me to be ignorant and they communicated well.
    They informed me to complain in the customer care (online portal) rather than solving the problem in the service center (assuming the authorized service center is established for that).
    My mobile is beyond the state o[censored]sage and I am not able to use the Handset.

Request you to help me at the earliest.
    I have believed in the HTC brand for a long time, but this indifferent attitude in the service station and leaving me to fend myself for help has left me really upset and angry.
    I request you to help me in this regard and ensure that I either get help in this matter or I am going to escalate this experience in every possible media channel.
    I have no option but to write this to you, due to terrible, terrible experience from you guys.
    Service reference number (HTC REPAIR REPORT NO.) - Q6S[protected]

My phone number:- [protected]
    Indifferent attitude

[Mar 22, 2016] HTC India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Gurgaon, Haryana
      i submitted my phone on dated 19.02.2016 for charging and heating problem and now after one month customer care do not have any any information about my phone.

they said we took only 7-10 days to repair the phone but after one month i did not get my phone and When i call to the customer care they do not have any information about my phone.

i just want to what they do in one month

regards.
      Vaibhav dwivedi
      mob-[protected]

Kolkata, West Bengal
        Respected sir, i would like to draw kind attention towards the behaviour of service center. I md afsar alam resident of 24 sagar dutta lane, kolkata-73(India). I have purchased htc one e9s on 16th sept. 2015. Imei no-[protected], serial no- lc58tb200080. Handset was well & good both physically and electronically, till now my handset is in warranty period.I was travelling through train on 19th march 2016. My handset was in my pocket. A pickpocketer tried to steal my mobile. But i was conscious at the moment & i also tried to save my phone.In this way display of my cellphone got broken even without a single scratch on the temper glass.This is my case. So far as my general view is concerned, i also know that out of 10 handset of (Htc one e9s) eight of them get broken.I don't know what is the display problem with this handset. Anyway my reason is genuine.

# co. Discloses a policy that claim is not admissible in case of physical damage, that is also acceptable # but there is always an exception to every case, i just want to say that what is my fault in my case. # i have taken all the required steps to save my phone as a rational consumer (As temper glass was already fitted) . # if any problem emerges, some people will face the situation but not almost all of them, but breaking of display problem is common in case of this particular model.

Today i visited service center, concerned people are not ready to talk even a single minute. They are saying that just deposit 8000 inr (40% cost of mobile) such a huge charge. Although the mobile is in warranty period. At last i would like to say that i have not filed a case in consumer forum. Directly i am requesting to you that take necessary step so that my cellphone can repair at free of cost or hardly 20% of cost of spare parts as the problem is common. I hope you will take proper decision .

J
          Delhi, Delhi
          Hi All
          I have giving my HTC desire 500 for display change, on 30 Jan 2016
          Actually HTC protect is good I am not compliant about HTC Brand, but The service they can’t solve the Problem, better choose Samsung, apple or any other local Brand, they give best service not like rude talking HTC Customer care (Mr.Kamalesh ), you will get best result from other side,

My service center in Pondicherry, i given my phone on 30 Jan 2016, they give me instruction that,
          I will receive quotation after few days via mail; I have to give a response for that, then they will go for next steps,
          So I waited a week not received, after 20 days I received one mail from HTC,
          Your device is going to shipping you can collect after two days, I was surprised that without acceptation they solve the problem, Great HTC!!!
          I went to the service center to collect my phone; they simply answer me that my phone is not ready and sorry.
          I cool and ask the person when it will be ready he said, sir I will take special care, within the week, you will get your phone,
          Cool …..
          Now Nearly two month
          till now I could not get my phone I am using small phone

DO YOU THINK HTC IS GOOD ?????
          Now Time 11 PM on 21 March 2016 .
          by John

[Mar 21, 2016] HTC India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

M
            Kolkata, West Bengal
            Display not working due to lcd broken, we have three htc handset in my family all are insured by biscoot insurance but i fill your service is slow and you should provide facilities in various city's like patna, bihar.
            Lcd broken now handset not working.

Kolkata, West Bengal
              Ihad purchased htc desire 626. Dual sim 4g model on march 2016. Its a tine where every phone gets marshmellow (6. 0) in the phone. This phone has a kitkat version. Bad man such a pathetic company. Camera quality is like chinese phones. Cheap product i want a replacement for that.

B
                Puttur, Karnataka
                Dear Team,

Iam Bharat here, I had given my Phone HTC DESIRE 820 G +, to HTC service centre in Ameerpet. I had purchased the phone in the month of Jan 2016, I had issue with phone not getting charge, camera issue and first new call issue.

I gave phone to service centre last week Monday 14th . At that time I was told it will take two days to resolve issue. But till now no response from service centre, if I call to service centre they are telling that some parts need to come from Bangalore. They are not giving me exact delivery time. And manager also not ready to speak. I didn't even get replacement phone.

Please help me out.

Bharat

Karaikal, Puducherry
                  My set was submitted on 09/01/2016 at trichy sri mobile solution for the display related issues. Tkt no 16 ina[protected].It was repaired and sent back to trichy on 28/01/16.But it was found faulty (As they said)so they returned to you for rectification with new tkt no 16ina[protected]. But till now iam not receipt the mobile.Iwould like to know the status of the set and when i likely to get .Please do needful to get soon.

Mumbai, Maharashtra
                    I am htc customer ms.Sneha vardham(India) this is just to inform you that due extremely bad after sales service of htc i am filing this complaint. Suffering from more than a month due to my phone repair.
                    Old repair ticket number 16ina[protected]
                    New repair ticket number 16ina[protected]
                    Received two quotations old quotation saying rs.5200/- & new quotation for same device saying rs78190/-

Attached date of phone submission proof & my phone bill is for ref.
                    Expect strict action against the company, seeking for my phone from more than a month

Ahmedabad, Gujarat
                      Sir I m getting problem from last 3 months
                      Before 3 months I have give my htc 820 s for repair because it was heating a lot. After that my headphones was not working.. Now my charger is heating a lot. And dis phone has started heating again very much like previous. And I have bought this phone before 8 months. I have shown my phone to service center I said to replace my phone because dis phone is giving me trouble again and again. So they said to complain in company. So sir I please request u to replace my phone with a new phone.
                      Complaint marked as Resolved Mar 19, 2016
                      I didn't get any type of call or email. And I m facing this problem again and again so I want u to pls replace my phone

[Mar 18, 2016] HTC India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

K
                        Tinsukia, Assam
                        Hello my name is kashyap, and i have purchased htc one x+ with imei no [protected], i have purchased this cell in june 2013. now the problem which i am facing is that the cell is not getting on, it get on only if i plugged in the charger and get off as soon as i remove the charger. guwahati (assam) htc authorised centre as well as the call centre are saying that since the manufacturers have stopped making the model and other accessories of the htc one x + so they dont have the new battery for the phone and i have to look outside market for replacing the battery.

[Mar 17, 2016] HTC India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Delhi, Delhi
                          Sir
                          I am very much disappointed by service center agent at TVSE-Chennai TVS Electronics Ltd, No:1, First floor, Gemini parson complex, Anna Salai, Chennai,
                          he took Rs 420 for earphone and send bill of Rs 365
                          sir i request u make my complain, its not about Rs 100, its cheating with customer like me.
                          Please cooperate and
                          Cheating in billing

[Mar 16, 2016] HTC India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Mumbai, Maharashtra
                            I purchased a new mobile(HTC 820S desire 820s Dual sim )on 8 sept 2016 which is still in warranty period. This device issue is No Power / Can Not Boot-cant power on fully dead.

I Submitted this device on 5 dec 2016 in HTC care service center thane Mumbai .They checked mobile and said as it is a hardware issue we will send mobile to Bangalore and after 5 to 7 days you will be intimated.

But even after 10 days I didn’t received any call or mail. During these days I called Mumbai care service many time but they didn't received my calls.On 11th day 15 march 2016 at 11:18am I called customer care toll free no they said we are still checking issue. At 4.25 pm they mailed me that we are not considering your mobile in warranty as you abuse or misuse it and attach a bill of 11916 rupees saying that it is due to sweat . There is no scratch or damage on my mobile. When I called customer care executive Mr Rahul respond me very badly showing irresponsible behaviour repeating only one sentence that it is not under warranty. When we asked to send images of mobile he sent dummy and fake mail without attaching images at 5:43 pm after that Sonal call us at 6:15 pm for discussing case she sent me images without asking.

My mobile was fully laminated there is no chance to enter sweat in it, collecting centre whom I submitted my mobile, she removed the mobile cover and then both the SIMs from my mobile. After that it was in htc custody and whatever happened to my mobile I am not aware. If damage is because of water or sweat htc is responsible for it. Damage may caused during transportation or due to careless handing from your staff, what is the need to remove plastic cover(moisture and water protector) from my mobile .

I want replacement of my mobile as it is under warranty period and all issues seems created by htc staff They neither intimated me in 10 days nor your staff send me images on time I received images after 45 mins. How can I trust such a careless, and uneducated staff, they damaged my mobile in this period for money as Mr Rahul send me mail without attaching images after 45 min Sonal send me images without asking for the same. Moreover plastic cover was removed from your staff if damage is because of sweat or water your staff is responsible for it as they removed it.

D
                              Dear Sir / Madam,

My HTC handset screen was broken and submitted to near by HTC care in Bhuj, Gujarat with the CIN NO:- [protected] issued on 28/01/2016 .

I called them many times but I am not getting proper respond from them. So Peel's do needful action on this..
                              Mobile under repair more than 45 days

[Mar 15, 2016] HTC India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

R
                                Mumbai, Maharashtra
                                I have given ma cell phone more den 5 tyms in a company i got faulty piece please help me out more den use it is held in company for repair

[Mar 14, 2016] HTC India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Monrovia, United States
                                  I have given my HTC e9+ mobile in service center for changing display on 1st March 2016, rill now I have not get my mobile back. On making call they say that display has not come yet.
                                  Is this reason that we take HTC expensive mobile to keep in service center for 10 - 15 days.
                                  Contact number - [protected]
                                  Call or message and resolve it fast

[Mar 12, 2016] HTC India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

J
                                    Mumbai, Maharashtra
                                    We had receiver problem only...but In the center that are saying you already gave the mob for service in outside nu...but we did not gave .. we have 1 year waranty for mob so why we want to gave mob in outside for service.. such non sense talk that are speaking... we got mob just before 7months only...we have wheat waranty...I need my mob wit no problem... please take care of this...

[Mar 11, 2016] HTC India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Bengaluru, Karnataka
                                      Hi brought HTC 826 in April 2015 within 3 months the phone touch screen stopped working, got it replaced by HTC service centre in rt nagar and again now after 10 months again the display of the new phone is not working. and the service centre guys are telling to pay 14 thousand as there is a motherboard problem..How come a device which is used for normal purpose not even played games on it, within 1 year two devices of htc not working.

Shameless creatures Please do not purchase HTC products they are costly and the worst products in the market...and if any problem with the handset and if they replace it with new device then your warranty is gone what if the new handset also as problems who is responsible for this ...

Mumbai, Maharashtra
                                        I bought HTC ONE E9 S in the month of October 2015. I am facing problem with charger phone not getting charged and while contacting customer care the solution I was provided were not feasible .I was advised to visit a hems a bad service centre or rajkot collection point where they dont guarantee to replace my charger on the spot and since I am working It wont be possible for me to travel to any of the days except Sundays and it's closed-minded Sundays.From a company like HTC after buying a phone of 24000 the after sale service for replacing a charger which is under warranty is so disappointing.

[Mar 10, 2016] HTC India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.