HTC India

HTC America, Inc., 13920 SE Eastgate Way, Suite 400, Bellevue, WA 98005

APAC
HTC Corporation, 23 Xinghua Road, Taoyuan District, Taoyuan City 330, Taiwan

EU
HTC Europe Co. Ltd., Salamanca, Wellington Street, Slough, Berkshire SL1 1YP, U.K.

Load

Thu 09:00 am - 07:00 pm
Fri 09:00 am - 07:00 pm
Sat 09:00 am - 07:00 pm
Sun Closed

HTC India related photos (585)

HTC India Complaints & Reviews

Dissatisfied service, manipulating and harassing customers.
I thought that HTC will provide me replacement but they only pretended to help customers. I was harassed quite a lot by their service. I submitted my phone 5 times for same problem in warranty period but for them it doesn't matter. They only give false promise. Now I want to take legal action against them. So let me know how you want to help me .Gurucharan Singh
My IMEI no. [protected]
S/N no. HT4ANYC00091
Service invoice no. QNS[protected]

[Feb 15, 2016] HTC India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I bought my mobile last month, when I call through my phone my voice is not audible to opposite person. But when I connect it to my headset or speaker my voice is clear to others. Kindly consider and give me quick reply

[Feb 14, 2016] HTC India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Am pissed of by the crup that htc company is dumping in peoples houses known as m8 ribbish. you guys you are robbing the worls in pretence of selling phones.I bought an m8 on my way home the junk was in my pocket i had to get it out because it was terrebly over heating one could not keep it on hold for fear of loosing his skin, I had to return it to the seller who kindly replased it with another new m8 break i used it for one weak and noticed it was hunging on touch, other times when you touch one letter it would it for another for example of you touch f it would show z further more you cant even play a phone game with it because of key pad hinging.next is about vibration when tyiping something there is no setting to stop it.the little i say about HTC the am advising unsuspecting buyers out there never to purchase HTC break.This company is out to rob peoples money by exchaging money with crap.

[Feb 13, 2016] HTC India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

HTC Desire 516
        worst mobile modle i have ever used.
        It hangs every now and then. Just a slide on the screen switched it off. whcn switched on doesnt show network and again gets switched off. Its really hell and damn frustrating mobile. All my works remain hanging. I want an immediate solution. get this problem fixed anyhow.

[Feb 12, 2016] HTC India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Dear Sir/Mam,

I here by want to inform you about my query that i have purchased HTC mobile but after starting it there are many defaults appear .Firstly i face problem in camera function it shows pink shade in photograph and many other functions are also not working properly and at the time of charging handset is getting hot sometimes.
          After 3 times servicing the mobile in company's service center there is no change in the handset.company is not co-operating after many times visiting to the service center. Last time HTC company has assured that if this time there is any problem then they will replace the mobile and provide new handset.
          Now this time also i am facing many problems like green shade in photograph and the IMEI number given in the bill is also not matching with the same so please solve my problem as soon as possible.
          Hoping for your warm support and waiting for your quick reply.

Sincerely,
          Manal Modi
          Complaint marked as Resolved Feb 15, 2016
          Dear Sir/Madam, Here with i am sending my contact details please take a note for the same. Following are my contact details:- My contact No:- 9374335371. My E-Mail id :- [email protected] Thanks. Manal Modi

I here by want to inform you about my query that i have purchased HTC 820 G Plus mobile but after starting it there are one fault in mobile phone mobile phone not charge when switch on. I face problem then I submit the set to service tilak nagar on 6th of May 2016 and return back on 21st June 2016. But from yesterday Night (01.07.2016) my phone not working. From last night only mobile phone only virate continously. I want to replace my handset. I was bought my set 6months back (15th November 2015)
          so please solve my problem as soon as possible.Hoping for your warm support and waiting for your quick reply.

I have got this mobile before seven months. Within first 3 months itself there is a problem with my mobile they told that the primary camera went off completely I gave that to the service centre and got it back. Then within 2 weeks I have a problem with my front camera it also went off. Then again I submitted my mobile to the service centre. Now to repair my mobile within warranty period they are telling that I have to pay 13, 000 for 24, 000 mobile, which is not at all fair. I asked for the replacement they said like there are some water traces in my mobile which will be not covered within my warranty. I have kept mobile very safe, I never used my mobile without a case or a tampered glass. They are telling that even if there is moisture or sweat it will not be covered with warranty, I can't cover the speaker and talk with anyone or i can't put a complete closet to my mobile to use it. Within 8th month of my warranty period they are asking me to pay for it to repair and also they are ready to replace my mobile, since it will not be covered within their policy terms. I'm really fed up with this mobile, I got this in EMI . I know how difficultly I faced while paying for it. I want a new mobile.

Sir/Mam, HTC customer Care didn't respond me. I raise a issue against faulty device that doesn't solved yet. And they didn't replaced all parts of my device. and i want my device want to be upgrade. They simply said that no upgradation in your device. Plz take a very strict action against these company.

Doesn't respond on my complaints...

I m not satisfied from my htc620g mobile.service centre staff not solve the problem of my mobile.my mobile is in warranty period.

[Feb 11, 2016] HTC India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I purchased htc desire 626 g plus mobile in august 2015 . it worked well for 3 months and later on it started hanging on. all of a sudden it gets stuck. contacts were not seen at times . contacts will disappear from the contact list. phone is freezing all of a sudden. really such a pathetic mobile i have never seen. i used nokia, sony, samsung but never faced much issues with them. but this is THE WORST experience i had with HTC.

On 08th Jan my device internal damage in screen. I have submitted my phone for repair on the 8th January and was told that the phone would be repaired and handed over by 22nd of January, today is January 12th feb and I am still waiting for my phone to be repaired I followed up the TVSE service station, HTC email feedback, echat and by toll free number but issue is not solved due to non availability of spare part of my device, why spare part is not available in htc store inventory ???? I think there is something seriously wrong with the outsourced service centre called TVSE HTC's need to revamp their service centers for better service delivery. Thousands of complaints are lodged against TVSE service center in internet.
                    I totally frustrated from Poor quality htc one e9s device and TVSE service.i cant check my important email and sim message due to htc poor repair service.

Ticket no 16INA[protected]
                    Worst services

When i went to htc service center "Address: Property No. 11/1, Pattalamma Temple Road, Opp. Pai Vista Convention Hall, Near Jayanagar South End Circle, Bengaluru, Karnataka 560004
                      Phone:[protected]'
                      they told me they do not have back case in stock, and they told me they will deliver the back case to my address, from one month they are are telling its going deliver tommaro by evening.i called them many times (contact person name : Pradeep)

please let me know htc is giving false hopes to the customer and give me a reply when i will get the back case .

thanks in advance...

R/sir,

i am purchase htc desire 820 dual sim handset given repair on dated 17.12.2015 ticket no-15ina[protected] due to network service failure and battery weak..but phone was not ok after service then again 18.01.2016 ticket no-16ina[protected] .phone come from banglore on 06.02.2016 but phone on dead condition in service centre...after repair phone in dead condition in service centre jai complex alwar rajasthan...due to phone i facing lot of problem money loss, time loss and maintly disturb...phone cost rs/24200 please see my problem and help me

[Feb 10, 2016] HTC India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I purchased HTC desire 816 smart phone on 1st Oct 2014. I purchased the phone as my company has tie up with reliance CDMA network.

I got problem with my phone in Sep 2015 and submitted it to HTC service center at Ameerpet, Hyderabad. They told that there is problem with the mother board and it should be replaced.
                          After 15 days I got my phone back from the service center after repairing without any charge as the phone was under warranty.
                          In Dec 2015, I again got problem of display in my phone. I went to the above service center and they told that there is a problem with phone display and I need to submit the phone for repair. I submitted my handset for repair on 16 Dec 2015. As the phone was not under warranty, I paid Rs. 350/- on 5 Jan 2016 and got my phone (ref no.[protected] but I came to know that there was a problem in SIM insertion in CDMA SIM slot-1. I told to the service center person. He told that there is problem with SIM tray and I need to resubmit my phone for repair. So, on same day i.e. 5 Jan 2016 I submitted back my phone for SIM repair. They told that within one week I can get back my phone with estimated cost of around Rs 1500/-
                          As there was no communication from service center till 10 days, I contacted HTC customer care center on 18 Jan 2016. I got the replay that due to hardware shortage at service center there is delay.
                          On 27 Jan 2016 when I went to service center at Ameerpet, Hyderabad, they told that there is problem of mother board and the cost estimation will be Rs. 9000/- When I argued that at the time of phone submission on 16 Dec 2015 and 5 Jan 2016, when there was no problem of mother board how can it come now? They simply told that you take back your phone and send complaint to HTC company. I took back my phone after paying Rs. 175/- (ref no[protected]. The problem of SIM tray is not solved and I have been told for another problem of mother board.
                          Thus I submitted my phone for display repair. It remained with service center for more than one month and after that I got my phone with two more problem which were not there at all. This is due to the negligence during phone repairing.
                          Now company is not ready to take responsibility for the mistake done by their service center. I complained to HTC customer care, given mails to them but they are not ready to accept their mistake.
                          Within one year of purchase I started getting problems in my phone. My phone was in service center for one and half month. I have to purchase another phone worth of Rs. 10000/- for my office work as my SIM is CDMA.
                          I do not know what to do now? Why should I pay for the mistake / negligence of service center. Pl help
                          Gaurang Dixit
                          Hyderabad

[Feb 09, 2016] HTC India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I had given my mobile phone to HTC service center to repair its broken LCD display. They have a standard procedure to format phone as a new factory model. I had requested them to not conduct this process and save the data. But they didn't give any attention to my request.
                            I requested them at least put a note for the technical worker to be aware of this special request. But no luck.
                            I want to highlight that, in today's world mobile data is very important to every user. Repair person should pay attention to special request, if any. They can't just ignore the sensitivity of the matter.

[Feb 08, 2016] HTC India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I bought HTC 616 dual sim in Sep2014. Recently one month back I faced problem with my device. It was hanging on logo. I went to service center and got my software installation, etc. It worked fine. Just again after a month I faced same problem again. I went to service center with the same problem. They said that if software won’t get solved we might have to change the mother board. And each and every customer coming over there are been told the same thing. And to my surprise i got call today saying they need to change the motherboard and it will cost around 8k. I took the phone just one yr. back and it’s just three months passed my warranty period; now i have to pay 8k again and take that stupid phone back which i purchased for 16k just a yr. back. What kind of hardware is HTC making God knows!! And what is going in the service center is out of my mind. Seriously!! How come such a stupid waste product is in sale in the market? Either HTC people increase their warranty period to the extent of their quality or just post a tagline of "Don’t trust it; we just make products for money not for customers" instead of BS "QUIETLY BRILLIANT". Its QUITELY RUBBISHH product. I plead the consumer support group to please take action against HTC; i don’t want others to face problems i have faced and be a fool like me.
                              I called service center([protected]) and messaged to HTC India Fb page, but received same answers saying it is a digital product and all stuff. They were willing to provide me a discount on the repair cost, but i clearly rejected the offer since i dont want to trust the product again. WHat if again after three to four months i face same problem. I dont want to waste my hard earned money on this qualityless product.
                              Most hopeless thing is i need to pay nor INR 175 to get my product back without repair. Service charges for no service, really what a brain HTC people got while writing rules. Hats Off and claps! It would be better i would have not at all taken to the service center. Now i need to take the same box(phone) by paying 175 INR. Will think I have donated my money to sick organization. Get well soon money making service centers!!
                              And guys whoever is reading this please dont waste your hard earned money by buying HTC. Please go to other brands, there are number of good products yet which have better customer support. If trying to buy coslty one go for iphones. They have life time warranty for manufacturing defects. I myself was planing to buy HTC one. I am glad and feel lucky that i am safe now. I will never ever buy HTC in my life again and will not let my friends and well-known to buy.
                              Many of my friends told me not to buy HTC, it is not reliable. I bought and here now I am suffering. Now I will be the one to stop anyone buying HTC phones!!
                              My IMEI number is - [protected]. Resolution needed- I want my phone replaced/ atleast repaired and I am not gonna pay a single peny for manufacturing defect. I will pay only for software installation that is INR 400.
                              Pleease i kindly plead to take any action against HTC products, if possible ban HTC. I will be more than happy. And even take this into your notice that service charges of 175 INR should be paid to get the device back without repaired.
                              Vaishnavi Bugade.
                              email- vaish.[protected]@gmail.com

[Apr 12, 2017] HTC India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Worst service from HTC
                                To,
                                The Head/Nodal Officer,
                                HTC.

SUB: NOTICE BEFORE FILING CONSUMER COMPLAINT

SUB: Model No. HTC E9S, IMEI No.[protected], Serial No.LC5AWB208457
                                Ticket No : 16INA[protected]

1) I bought the handset on 01st jan 2016 from TECHNOVISION SECUNDERABAD

2) I was facing the display problem.

3) The handset was given to service on 05-01-16 at sri sai communication in secunderabad

4) Since the mobile is in warranty period and hence, I was pushed to get it repaired at their service center. Now I’m nearing almost 50days from the submission date. But still I had not received my handset
                                5) Under the Consumer protection Act of 1986 your company has 15 to 20 days to settle this complaint by agreeing to my request.

6) Due to the mental harassment caused by the deficient product I wish to inform you that this complaint will be at your expense and I seek compensation for the mental agony caused due to the deficiency in services provided by HTC to me. I strongly recommend that HTC should be closed or banned from the market.

Yours truly,
                                PRITIN JAIN

Ticket no16INA[protected]
                                  you have been long delay in my repairing of phone. they have been harassing me its been a month .kindly respond immediately.i am fed up with this company.please close the matter as soon as possible

I go through the HTC service Center. But yet not my problem solved. They didn't respond me and gave any update..I feel very bad . Plz take a very strict action Against HTC ASAP. Thankyou

[Feb 07, 2016] HTC India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I have purchased HTC Desire 600 phone in July 2013. Today i went to service center for my repair of volume button, which was damaged but they refused to see my mobile. As per service center executive, the company has discontinued this model so service is not available for you, you can take away this phone. I am getting problem of less battery backup from last 1 year. Company is not providing new battery. I have purchased very expensive phone which costs 26000 INR from HTC. Please ask them to provide me service or they should buy this phone back against new phone.

Sir, i have sumitted my mobile to service centre of HTC at bareilly centre after 7 days they told me (mail) that their is a moisture problem in my mobile and i have to pay 2319/-rs for that. but my phone is still in warrenty . and they told me that your phone s out of warrenty but now i want my mobile with no. repairing and part charges.i have also told them that i will pay for the part only but they want to pay the whole i.e. labour charges, vat, taxes etc.
                                        what can i do.
                                        if the moisture is going in my mobile by their employees then who can i find that.

this is the pic . which is send by the centre. if the company will not contact me or repair my mobile than i will go to the court against the company. with in 7 days...

can you tell me where i have to go...
                                        how can i got my phone back in good condition..