Http://www.vindiacorporate.com — regarding kindly refund me back the money to my account

PARIKSHIT Dineshkumar Chauhan on Mar 30, 2018
Kindly try to understand my situation and feelings that my family is not interested in the my job as a delivery boy.in this situation my consious doesn't permit me for the performance at satisfactory level.
Henceforth, kindly apologize me and forgive me for any inconvenience caused due to my this act.
So, i am returning back the parcel in the same condition.

But still no one is responding either by email or picking up my mobile call.
Do kindly refund back my 10, 000 rs to my account as soon as possible...

From, parikshit d chauhan,
Chauhanparikshit1981@gmail.com

Updated by PARIKSHIT Dineshkumar Chauhan, Mar 30, 2018
Kindly try to understand my situation and feelings that my family is not interested in the my job as a delivery boy. In this situation my consious doesn't permit me for the performance at satisfactory level.
So, I am returning back the parcel in the same condition.

But still no one is responding either by email or picking up my mobile call.
Do kindly refund back my 10, 000 Rs to my account as soon as possible...

From, Parikshit D Chauhan,
chauhanparikshit1981@gmail.com

Updated by PARIKSHIT Dineshkumar Chauhan, Mar 30, 2018
So, I am returning back the parcel in the same condition.

But still no one is responding either by email or picking up my mobile call.
Do kindly refund back my 10, 000 Rs to my account as soon as possible...

From, Parikshit D Chauhan,
chauhanparikshit1981@gmail.com

Complaint comments  7 Comments     Updated: Share0Tweet0Share0

Comments

Bhaiyo ye froud company hai 5000 lene k baad ye call recive nhi karte aur aap ko bevkuf bana dete hai sapna dikha k vedanta india froud company hai isme aap log mat fashiyenga
hello,
i am suraj (dealer)
Sir, I am from Jabalpur and I have been working with VindiaCorporate for the last 9 months, has got good business from here.I thanked the company and the risharaj sir for this .i am getting 100 to 120 order per month ..its not true vedanta india providing good business full fill her commitment
i am the vijay kumar shri gnagnagar dealer in vedanta india . i am working last 1 yr in vedanta india. in a month company provide minimum 120 & above delivery provide good business fullfil her commitment... i am satisfied work with vedanta india ..
dear sir,

firstly u can remove the complain and start stock return process...then company return stock ...
Its all true Vindia corporate cheating us by suddenly cancelling my dealership... And no sign of returning the money.
Cheeter froud karte hai ye company wale ye aap ko agreement delearship ka jhasa de k 5000 rs nikal lete hai phir phon pick nhi karte hai plz aisi company vindia corporat company se saavdhaan rahe mai 2 is company k choro ka number de rha hu plz save kar lijiye. [protected]
Dear Sourabh,

I am Chidananda from Bangalore,

You promised me that I will get orders in Bangalore and I have appointed one delivery boy also.

I have taken up dealership and Rs.20000/- to your account and received the parcel which contains few small boxes. I do not know what to do with that.

I have not received any order till now. In agreement it is mentioned that if there are less than 90 orders in a month then delivery boy payment upto Rs. 10000/- to Rs. 12000/- will be paid by the VIndiaCorporate.

It's been more than two months but till now I have not received a single order, Not received any salary amount for the delivery boy.

I have tried reaching them many times over phone and mail but no response till now.

If you are not providing any orders then please refund my Rs. 20000/- and two months salary of delivery boy.

Please do the needful before I contact legal adviser

Hoping the quick reply

Chidananda Y

Http://www.vindiacorporate.com - regarding kindly refund me back the money to my account

Company:Http://www.vindiacorporate.com