Hyundai Motor India
Hyundai Motor Company

Hyundai Motor India Customer Care

TwitterFacebook
5th & 6th Floor, Coporate One (Baani Building), Plot No.5, Commercial Centre, Jasola
New Delhi

Contact Details

Registered Office & Factory

Irrugattukottai, NH No. 4, Sriperumbudur Taluk, Kanchipuram District,
Tamil Nadu - 602105

Hyundai Motor India Engineering Pvt. Ltd.
Survey No- 5/2 & 5/3, Opp. Hi-Tech City Railway Station, Ijjatnagar, RR District, Hyderabad- 500084

Central Regional Office 1

605, 20-A, Rattan Square Complex, Vidhan Sabha Marg, Lucknow- 226001
Tel: +91 52 2671 4600
Fax: +91 52 2671 4611

North Regional Office 1
DLF Tower - B, 3RD Floor, Rajeev Gandhi, Chandigarh IT Park, Chandigarh - 160101
Tel: +91 17 2660 5000
Fax: +91 17 2660 5020

North Regional Office 2
G Business Park, D-34, 7th Floor, Subhash Marg, C-Shecme, Jaipur - 302001
Tel: +91 14 1663 5555
Fax: +91 14 1653 5544

East Regional Office 1
Benchmark Tower, 8th Floor, Plot No.G1, Block-EP & GP, Sec–V, Salt Lake City, Kolkata – 700091
Tel: +91 33 4006 0045, +91 33 4006 0051
Fax: +91 33 4006 0050

East Regional Office 2
4th Floor, Monal Tower, Opposite Assam Secretariat, G.S.Road, Dispur, Guwahati- 781006
Tel: +91 36 1223 7891, +91 36 1223 7894
Fax: +91 36 1223 7890

South Regional Office 1
NP-54, Developed Plot, Thiru Vika Industrial Estate, Ekkaduthangal, Guindy, Chennai - 600032
Tel: +91 44 4220 4600
Fax: +91 44 4211 9530

South Regional Office 2
Gayathri 6-3-1239/2/B/1, Renuka Wnclave, Somajiguda, Rajbhavan Road, Hydrabad - 500082
Tel: +91 40 6463 1130, +91 40 6463 1132, +91 40 6463 1143
Fax: +91 40 2330 3566

West Regional Office 1
Business Square, A/102, 1st Floor, Chakala, Andheri-Kurla Road, Andheri – East, Mumbai - 400093
Tel: +91 22 4096 9000
Fax: +91 22 4096 9030

West Regional Office 2
1st Floor, City Mall, Unit NO. 11 – Shop 1 & 2, Mouje Bodakdev, Near Rajpath Club, S.G. Road, Bodakdev, Gandhi Nagar Road, Ahemdabad- 380054
Tel: +91 79 6613 3000
Fax: +91 79 6613 3017

West Regional Office 3
Sewani Plaza, 15/ 9B 1st & 2nd floor, Malviya Nagar, Opp. Raj Bhawan, Bhopal – 462003
Tel: +91 75 5673 3800
Fax: +91 75 5673 3888

View More Information...

Load

Hyundai Motor India Complaints & Reviews

Today I was coming office from Noida to Delhi.. while driving the car right side mirror has been fully broken ...
This...

I had purchased my new Hyundai Creta 2020 SXO 1.4 turbo petrol on 22 March 2021 from Dev Bhoomi Hyundai Mandi, HP. The dealers did not ask me for my option for Wonder Warranty and have entered the 3 yrs or 60k kms when I required the 5 yrs and 40k kms. After having complained to the dealership they have refused to help me out to change the option as it apparently cannot be changed in the system. Request you to take up the case with the higher office. My veh registration number is JH01EG-7645. Please contact me on my number [protected]. My email [protected]@yahoo.com
Lt Col Tom Job Thekkedath

I bought a Hyundai Verna 2020 model it has been almost 7, 8months old and after the 2 second servicing my car stated to give...

I want buy a new car but sonipat hyundai showroom staff behavior is very bad and also bad use in bad language [protected]

This is the regarding of street light in my area. Single street light not available in my area. Very difficult to run here and there in Dark night .Because in my area Road also in very pathetic condition kindly arrange as soon as possible at least street light at my location.
      This area came in bijali Pasi Ward 2.
      Address-C5 grah enclave Phase-2 near kalp city Lucknow 226002

I have a hyundai i20 and my car's color is coming out of some patches.So tell me what to do.

I was buyed new i20 dual tone top end model they offered me for giving premium floor matte. But they give to me the base models plastic floor matte...even they having the matte with him but they should provide me the base model matte...plz take action and provide that cloth type matte for me.

Hi Hyundai venue car number TN09CS9749,
            I have faced clush failure, when I was at the mid if road the clush got struck got released voluntary today at 3.30 pm near Guduvancherry when was with my family my wife and two kids.

Its worst experience made me lose trust on the brand and I have have belief being car is safe but now it showed a life threat due to the malfunction of clush on the road.

I demand and explanations on clush failure when I was driving my vechile with my family

Kishor

Hetting prob not resolved n say that our car is gd working

My brand new Nios which is just 1 yr old attended for major issues. Stopped on road and now been attempted tested and fixed multiple issues in the vehicle. My vehicle has become a test vehicle for issue analysis fix and trial...Engine reworked and major parts which are costly are to be modified . Defective car delivered to us when this model was launched. HMIL to provide the replacement of engine.

I have i20 active HR26 cu 6921, which I brought 5 years ago, last year 2020 I complain about my ac, Hyundai service center make 9, 000 bill now again they said coil is chocked gas leak as I rarely use my car because of covid restrictions n now bill is 13, 000 .please help

Hi, I booked Hyundai Venue Sx Diesel fiery Red on 22nd April 2021 here in Chandra Hyundai -Ooty, while booking sales person promised delivery by 2 months, but it is now more than 3 months and no response form Dealer.

They are giving false statements and excuses.

Poornesh
                    Hi, I booked same model on 30 jan 2021at Chandrapur maharashtra but now company replace alloy wheels in place of wheel cap and price is same . Venue alloted now but I want with alloy wheels. Pls help what to do

Veh regd no PB11AU 4341(VENUE SXO)
                      I want to explain you my problem which I am suffering from a long time. I purchased...

Sir, I have booked Hundai Aura (CNG) car on 14.07.2021 at Arora Hundai, Malviya Nagar, Jaipur, Rajasthan and during booking the sales men of this showroom given two month delivery time but on 21.07.21 sales men of Arora hundai, called me and told that he can not deliver the booked car on given two month time.

I ask hundai officers if, he can not deliver the booked car on given time, why he made false promise with me.
                      I have urgent requirement of this car till 15 August 2021.
                      Please supply the car till 15.08.21 other wise, I will cancel my booking and file a complaint against this company in consumer court also.
                      Shiv Ram
                      Mob. [protected]
                      Due to clerical mistake I have mentioned 14.07.21 the booking date but the correct date is 14.06.21. Please take action and what action has been taken on my complaint?, please tell me.

मैं दिलीप सिंह राठौर मैंने तारीख 07/07/2021
                        को Royal hyundai...

I have a Hyundai i20 car no-MH-47 K-1323 Model magna. My service centre is Modi Hyundai which is located...
                        Hyundai India car dealer ( DPM Hyundai-dehradun) is not agreeing on getting the new car insurance to be done by me(customer)...
                        I have send.many mail and many time contact to delear but no one give the proper response of my greivance.br...

First of all i booked appointment for my car venue (HR02AS2001) on 10/7/21 for pick and drop facility and they told me to pick vehicle on Monday i.e, 12/7/21 but it was delayed for one week without any prior information so i had to book my appointment again on Saturday (17/7/21) and then they finally picked my vehicle on Monday (19/7/21). After the service, i was totally disappointed as even washing was not properly, the service was also not upto the mark. After that i again registered a complaint regarding that, in which i got my car serviced(Khanna Hyundai, Yamuna Nagar) but even after calling them twice i got no updates, highly disappointed.

I have my car grand i10 nios whose number is HR 77C 7469. On[protected], SRISHTI HYUNDAI ROHTAK was raised to get the work done in state haryana, in which the work of excel, tongs, and shocker was to be done. But till date its work has not been done nor is giving any feedback. Let's just say that the truck has not brought all the goods yet, the truck is just bringing the parts of the car one by one. I am very upset. Now I am giving a complaint letter in consumer court also. Now let's see whether my hearing is held here or in the court. Please redress my complaint. My service advisor is rahul no [protected] & service manager megha no[protected] .Thank you
                          My