Hyundai Motor India Customer Care
Hyundai Motor Company

Hyundai Motor India Customer Care

Hyundai Motor Company

TwitterFacebook
5th & 6th Floor, Coporate One (Baani Building), Plot No.5, Commercial Centre, Jasola
New Delhi

Contact Details

Registered Office & Factory

Irrugattukottai, NH No. 4, Sriperumbudur Taluk, Kanchipuram District,
Tamil Nadu - 602105

Hyundai Motor India Engineering Pvt. Ltd.
Survey No- 5/2 & 5/3, Opp. Hi-Tech City Railway Station, Ijjatnagar, RR District, Hyderabad- 500084

Central Regional Office 1

605, 20-A, Rattan Square Complex, Vidhan Sabha Marg, Lucknow- 226001
Tel: +91 52 2671 4600
Fax: +91 52 2671 4611

North Regional Office 1
DLF Tower - B, 3RD Floor, Rajeev Gandhi, Chandigarh IT Park, Chandigarh - 160101
Tel: +91 17 2660 5000
Fax: +91 17 2660 5020

North Regional Office 2
G Business Park, D-34, 7th Floor, Subhash Marg, C-Shecme, Jaipur - 302001
Tel: +91 14 1663 5555
Fax: +91 14 1653 5544

East Regional Office 1
Benchmark Tower, 8th Floor, Plot No.G1, Block-EP & GP, Sec–V, Salt Lake City, Kolkata – 700091
Tel: +91 33 4006 0045, +91 33 4006 0051
Fax: +91 33 4006 0050

East Regional Office 2
4th Floor, Monal Tower, Opposite Assam Secretariat, G.S.Road, Dispur, Guwahati- 781006
Tel: +91 36 1223 7891, +91 36 1223 7894
Fax: +91 36 1223 7890

South Regional Office 1
NP-54, Developed Plot, Thiru Vika Industrial Estate, Ekkaduthangal, Guindy, Chennai - 600032
Tel: +91 44 4220 4600
Fax: +91 44 4211 9530

South Regional Office 2
Gayathri 6-3-1239/2/B/1, Renuka Wnclave, Somajiguda, Rajbhavan Road, Hydrabad - 500082
Tel: +91 40 6463 1130, +91 40 6463 1132, +91 40 6463 1143
Fax: +91 40 2330 3566

West Regional Office 1
Business Square, A/102, 1st Floor, Chakala, Andheri-Kurla Road, Andheri – East, Mumbai - 400093
Tel: +91 22 4096 9000
Fax: +91 22 4096 9030

West Regional Office 2
1st Floor, City Mall, Unit NO. 11 – Shop 1 & 2, Mouje Bodakdev, Near Rajpath Club, S.G. Road, Bodakdev, Gandhi Nagar Road, Ahemdabad- 380054
Tel: +91 79 6613 3000
Fax: +91 79 6613 3017

West Regional Office 3
Sewani Plaza, 15/ 9B 1st & 2nd floor, Malviya Nagar, Opp. Raj Bhawan, Bhopal – 462003
Tel: +91 75 5673 3800
Fax: +91 75 5673 3888

View More Information...

Bad

Hyundai Motor India related photos (1433)

Hyundai Motor India Complaints & Reviews

Samiulla Sayad
Hello, I have booked i20 Elite Sports(o) car on 24th November 2014. The dealer promised me to deliver to car in Jan 2015. We asked for the 2015 model during booking, he accepted for the same. But now when i asked the delivery date he is telling he will deliver the car in mid of feb 2015. Few days i got call from concerned person from showroom saying that the car will be available in showroom 12th jan onwards any time u can take delivery. But the next itself he called again and told the car is not available you need to wait till 2nd week of feb. I am doubting if the dealer is giving my car to someone else. Kindly help me get my car deleivered on 24th Jan 2015 with 2015 model. Name: Samiullha Sayad cell: +91 [protected] Dealer :

Dharmesh P Bagaria
    Due to faulty wheel alignment done of my car New Neo Elantra Diesel Automatic by Your Dealer Shreeram Hyundai, Kandivali - west. Mumbai my all 4 tyres hv become flat how can you give dealership to such crooks/cheaters who dnt know how to run a service centre as we are very much harrassed by Shreeram Hyundai if any thing happens to my family by driving all 4 flat tyres which is a big risk Shreeram Hyundai and Hyundai Motors will be fully responsible. If this problem is not solved immediately i will hv to go Legal against you people.
    Complaint comments  Add a commentComplaint category Car Service Centers

Hyundai Motor India — Elite i20 asta vtvt gearbox problem

Khan nomaan
      My cars first and reverse gear is getting blocked in halfway, when I went to Hyundai service centre they firstly try adjusting...
      Complaint category Cars, Parts & Vehicles

Hyundai Motor India — Delay Services

PRADEEP KUMAR PINGLE
      Dear Sir, I am your old customer, previously I have i10 era since last five years and recently I have purchased Xent VTVT...
      Complaint category Car Dealers

Hyundai Motor India — i10 sunroof problem

Såviö Börgês Dë Så
      hi. I own a i10 which I had given for servicing to GOA HYUNDAI Service centre for routine maintenance. Upon receiving the...
      Complaint category Car Service Centers

Himanshu Kathuria
      I am totally disappointed with the customer experience of a world class company like hyundai motors and hence writing this complaint note. I visited Capital Hyundai showroom in Sector 63 Noida on 30th December 2014. Mr. Ashwani Azad was the sales person in charge who consulted me. I also contaced Mr Gaurav Sharma (AGM sales). My car is still in warranty period. Issues that I have faced with Capital Hyundai :- - Wrong Number plate - instead of sub-number "BA", they attached a number plate having sub-number as "AB" - which I got to know later when police caught me. - Capital Hyundai say - before you come give us a call in advance - but now whenever I call they never pick up the call. - I have faced issues in left front window of of Hyundai Accent, no one attended me on 30th December - no one there knows whether its covered under warranty or not ? - I reached showroom at 2:30 pm and I was clueless till 5:30 pm. - At last at 5:30 pm they said its not covered under warranty - when I further inquired they said their warranty incharge executive has not come, so I will have to come tomorrow again to check if its covered under warranty. - If warranty thing is so unknown to the company then how come customers will be able to know the intricate details. These things should be crystal clear. - Everyone was telling me different approx price to fix the issue - employess/workers are so clueless - When I told them to fix the issue and I will bear the cost, they said its too late as its 5:30 pm, so it cant be fixed. - The behaviour of the staff was so ignorant and they never bothered to take the issue seriously.
      My Mobile No is: [protected]
      Complaint comments  Add a commentComplaint category Cars, Parts & Vehicles

kvansh
        I booked an elite i20 car from Khanna Car plaza jagadhri for purchase in jan 2015 as i know the car prices will hike in 2015. And know when date comes near then the car dealer refuse to give me car at price they had given me quotation. Now they are also misbehaving with me and said the car cost will be the new rate as 2015. So Please resolve this issue as soon as possible. If failing in resolving then further i will forward this matter in consumer forum. The necessary information are as follows. 1.I booke the car with my own Name "KUMAR VANSH" 2.I am Employee at Allahabad Bank 3.I have quotation that price they promise me to give. 4.I have also booking price Reciept of Rs 5000/-

Advance Booking problem
        Advance Booking problem

harishsockalingam
          Sir/Madam, I had made a booking (Rs.10, 000) for Elite i20 Asta (Petrol) model White color, on Monday, 3rd November, 2014 at Hyundai Trident Automobiles Pvt. Ltd, K R Puram, Bangalore. Mr. Nagesh was your executive who was co-ordinating with me, and his promised date of car delivery was during the 2nd or 3rd week of December, 2014. But, when I contacted him during the 3rd week of December, he told me that Hyundai has winded up the car manufacturing for the year 2014 and that I would be receiving my car only by January, 2015. But, if he had called me and informed me about it earlier I would have been happy, but I had to call and only when I asked about the exact delivery date he gave me a shock that it will delivered sometime in January, 2015 only. And to make it worse he has made a booking for a Red color car, but I had told him White color very clearly. I had told him twice or thrice white color car. He said "ok fine sir, fine sir White only", but he has booked it as a Red color car. I was irritated with Mr. Nagesh and I went to the showroom to enquire about his lies and false promises, and his reply was very arrogant and pathetic, something like "Ya, so what?" kind of replies. After all these issues, my love for the Elite i20 has been dampened to the core. I wanted to cancel my booking, and go ahead with another dealer. But, I was told that the booking cancelation amount at Trident Hyundai is Rs. 5000. But, the new dealer which I am thinking of booking again, and also people at Hyundai told me it is Rs. 250 only. So, I have contacted Ms. Suma who is the sales enquiry person at Trident Hyundai about the cancelation amount. But, she is also saying it is Rs. 5000 as the cancelation amount. But, I told her that I checked with Hyundai and other dealers and that the cancelation amount is Rs. 250 only, but she is just saying I will check and let you know, many times but no answer. So, I thought of bringing this incident to your attention as my Last Hope. I feel very insulted and bad for choosing Hyundai, I seriously regret booking the elite i20 at Trident Hyundai and the kind of sales people you have, who talk nothing but lies. I am thinking of booking the Elite i20 again through another dealer, but only if I get my booking amount. Charging Rs. 5000 as cancelation amount for no fault of mine is pathetic, ridiculous and unacceptable. TRIDENT HYUNDAI HAS FALSELY PROMISED ME OF DELIVERY IN MID DECEMBER, AND EVEN THE BASIC THING OF CAR COLOR IS WRONG. WHAT MORE CAN I SAY, AND HOW CAN I TRUST HYUNDAI FURTHER WHEN SUCH SILLY THINGS HAPPEN FROM YOUR DEALERS AND SALES EXECUTIVES. I owe an explanation from Hyundai, and please help me get my booking amount back, as there is no fault on my side. I will book through another dealer for the same car only if you get me my booking amount. I sincerely hope at least you will be responsible and keep up your name and reputation. Booking Details:Journal - MHLSR No. JV/MHLSR/653C[protected] - Harish SockalingamBooking Amt: Rs. 10, 000.Dealer: Trident Automobiles Pvt. Ltd.#111, 112 & 125, B Narayanapura, K R Puram, Bangalore - 560016T:[protected] Many thanks, Harish +[protected]

Elite i20 cancelation issue

kvansh
            I booked elite i20 car in novermber 2014 as i know the prices will hike in 2015.But now the executives of showroom refuse to give me the car at that price they had given me quataion.so please resolve the issue and provide me the car at that price i booked for, as soon as possible. Failing to resolve this i will further forward this matter in consumer forum. The necessary information as below. 1.i booked the car at Yamuna Nagar Haryana the sowroom entitled "KHANNA CAR PLAZA PVT LTD." 2.i booked car on 23/11/2014 with invoice sr no 7654 with my own name "KUMAR VANSH" 3.i deposited the booking amount of Rs 5000/- 4.i have quotation and Reciept of booking amount.

Purchasing of booked car
            Purchasing of booked car

Kiran Gite
              i m a proud owner of hyundai i 20 asta petrol which i purchased from the panchavati hyundai showroom of nashik.official sales consultant of the showroom was Mr Rizwan. Showroom had promised its customers free gold coin worth Rs 3000 . But since one year, i have not been given the gold coin. my frequent calls regarding the same have been answered with a promise that it is in process and will be given soon. i feel disappointed that the commitment given by the showroom has not been fulfilled. I request you to look in to the matter and let customers know the reality behind the same so that we dont feel cheated by you. hoping for justice.

bharatgujarati
                PATHETIC and DESPICABLE. This is how I would summarize the experience of my family when we went to collect our brand new Hyundai Xcent today morning at the SILICON HYUNDAI SHOWROOM, SURAT (India). Scheduled to be picked up at 11AM in the morning, we had to WAIT FOR 90-100 MINUTES at the showroom for the car to be ready, even after reaching sharp on time — very unprofessional and tardy customer service. In addition, the car handed to us had minimum petrol in the tank; and we were given a coupon of 5 Litres worth of Petrol, to be reimbursed in the next petrol station. However, the petrol was over midway itself, and I had to push the car for 1KM till the petrol station, in scorching heat. This is the WORST HUMILIATION I have ever faced in my life. As I said earlier, it was the most PATHETIC, DESPICABLE, and MISERABLE customer service experience I have ever faced. I would not hesitate at all to recommend my colleagues in future to shun away from buying cars from this particular showroom; and even Hyundai cars, if such a policy is driven by the company itself. I strongly want to lodge a complaint in this regard, in the most formal way as applicable. The details are given below: Dealer Name: Silicon Motors, Dumas Road, Surat (India) Scheduled date and time of Delivery: 11AM, 6th January, 2014 Car Model: Hyundai Xcent Thanks, Bharat Gujarati, Reliance Industries Limited, Surat

Rajesh Rane
                  Dear Reader, During the 1st service I have pointed out that the boot lid (dickey) was not opening (lifting) completely as it was earlier. I have taken the vehicle for the 1st service in Mithila Hyundai, Mira road, Thane. The adviser's and the warranty manager there has done the observation and have narrated me that without the registration plate the lid opens completely and with the plate, lid it opens partially and the one which i have purchased from the market, it just opens but does not lift up. I understand that the plate i have purchased from the market is comparatively heavier than the normal Acrylic plate by some grams as compared to the one provided by Mithila but i still cannot connect any engineering reason for this abnormal behaviour. The lid opens on simple mechanical tension provided by the opening rods and the tension to lift up the lid completely is not enough. So i simply asked the service team of Mithila for providing me the right solution but they are busy providing me the reason that it is the problem with all the vehicle and nothing can be done. Hyundai been so great in manufacturing the optimum machines on road and i just cant believe they don't have the solution for such a mere problem. I am sure that Mithila service team is not trying to solve the problem. Please suggest me the way forward.
                  Complaint comments  Add a commentComplaint category Car Service Centers

Hyundai Motor India — AUTOWEB HYUMDAI POSA PRAD DELHI SALE EXECUTIVE MR SUDHIR /NIKHIL CHEAT WITH ME

[email protected]
                    MY SELF NIKHIL SINGHAL I BOOK A CAR EON ERA PLUS THROUGH OF AUTOWEB ON 19/12/2015 SALE EXECUTIVE SUDHIR AND NIKHIL WITH BOOKING...
                    Complaint category Cars, Parts & Vehicles

Rahul Ukale
                    been delivered after 25 days. I met with Car accident on Sep 20 and my Car was taken to GARAVE Hyundai, Wakad, Pune. I was advised that the car will be delivered on or before Sep 30, 2014. But my car has not been delivered that Day Bad Customer Service: The service adviser ( Jeetu ) never gives accurate response. Whenever I call them they advise me that they will call back. However, they do not call me back infect I have to call them again. The reason for car delay is that lift They say thet our lift is not working and your car is on 1st floor so unable to deliver the car on time. Because of this Irrelevant Expenses. I already have spent more than 20, 000 on taxi/Auto fare. Service Advisor delivered car on 17 Oct 2014. After i noticed that Central Remote locking is not working . Car is not cleanup properly. General Manger ( Rahul ) Who is not talking with costumer properly. Arrogant person. With due respect to Hyundai company, I seek a respectful answer and solution to this. This is a trust and patience from a true customer, who waited for 1months . Hoping to see a quick response and action against the above mentioned.

subash213
                      invoice no. B[protected] dated 23/11/2014 Clearly the worst service provider for capital Hyundai Cars Service in sector 63 Noida. They are Thief. I give my car for overheating problem they charged hefty amount(22, 600) and my the problem was not solved by them . within a month the problem arised several times. and i telephonic comnicated complaint against this problem after few weeks[protected] my car's engine oil was burnt because of their poor service and they are again asking me to pay 20000 + tax car number - up 16c 0149
                      Complaint comments  Add a commentComplaint category Cars, Parts & Vehicles

nareshakakkad
                        Its was really a bad experience with Sharma Hyundai wrong business method and commitment at Ashram Ahmedabad. I am writing this final email (read all text) take this as a serious matter and notice or request. If i will not get any better solution and best response. Then i will forget my amount / car and going to take legal action through media press and law. I am not just writing this email and wasting your and my time. Please find attached booking scan copy. At 30th Oct 2014 i have book car i20 Elite Megna Petrol. I was force to book on that data because sales person mention me on 1st Nov 2014 price will be get hike. I have commitment for rate Rs. 6, 27, 158/- that was final price for me to pay. They done the formality and i processed 21, 000/- Token amount for booking. Commitment was for max 6 to 8 Week. They mention that I will get car on my max by 24th Dec my birthday. Again due date was extend as per commitment date 29th Dec was final for car delivery as per the booking register ( here completed 8 weeks ). For all this i have visit show room at least 4 to 5 times. I was just getting updated allotment date, at the time of visit they start blaming company, price and car delivery. and so on. It was enough for my passion and time waste. And finally on date 2nd Jan 2015 i got my booking copy that was already delay as per my request. Final on this i have decided i will forget 21, 000/- and do all legal process. if commitment is not fulfilled. I have been cheated. As per my knowledge company has dispatch lots of other car to customer. Waiting seen 60 Day it means Company needs price hike. I need car in a max by next 10 days approx 14th Jan. 2014 with same price Rs. 6, 27, 158/- as booking time. I will not pay any single amount more then this. I will wait for reply in next 2 to 3 days. If not that i will take further from here.
                        Dear nareshakakkad,

Did your problem resolved? Even i am facing this sort of problem and even i am seeking for legal action against them. Please do let me know if your problem has been resolved on my mail id [protected]@gmail.com

Thank You...

smahajan000000
                          I bought a Hyundai Eon Era+ from the following dealership:- Novelty Hyundai, City: Pathankot (Punjab) They charged me for my car and for its Insurance, Registration Certificate etc at the moment I bought my car. But later they asked me for more money for some sort of changes in Payment schedule of Registration Certificate. Trusting on those, I paid all extra amount and till date it 4 months and more is over and they didn't given my Registration Certificate and other important documents. Every time I try to call or complaint them, they won't entertain. Any way to rescue this problem?

bread37
                            Respected Sir, I am extremely pissed off with the decision of buying a Hyundai Car, the extremely irresponsible sales people, Amar Ghare at Global Gallarie Marol branch Andheri, and Gauri who made the deal with us and accepted to give us car accessories and closed the deal and now she has left the job, and we are left with Amar who says Gauri did not make any such deal. Troubling us for no reason and just keeping the car with them for more than 20 days now .We are regretting purchasing the vehicle from hyndai now . Gauri gave us in writing what all accesories she would give us and commitments were recorded by Amar and Gauri. One of the writing was at the time of negotiation while the other one was at the time of payment of advance. While both Amar and Gauri were present at the time of negotiation, only Amar was present at the time of payment of advance. Other than these, I had always been orally assured by Amar at various points in time that all of these would be provided to me at the negotiated price. My repeated request to provide these in writing were rejected and I was told to trust them and that all promises will be delivered on. At the time of delivery also, Amar asked me to trust him and the commitment was made in presence of Ms. Anjali. Now after keeping the vehicle for 20 days, Amar comes back saying this was Gauri's personal word which is a blatant lie. He was present at all points of time and was leading the negotiation. I have lost complete faith in your processes and believe that these kind of systems are designed to dupe customers. We are regretting purchasing the vehicle from Global gallarie Marol Andheri East branch . While I am extremely miffed and disappointed with the approach, I don’t intend to take this lying down. I would like you to ensure that you keep up to your end of the bargain, deliver on both your pending commitments (Body cover and Leather seats) so that we can end this amicably. Pooja Babu Car no MH 04 DS 6445
                            Complaint comments  Add a commentComplaint category Car Dealers

Hyundai Motor India — Not refunding booking amount even after 2 month.

josep62
                              I am tottally disappointed with the customer experience of a world class company like hyundai motors and hence writting in...
                              Complaint comments  Comments  (1)Complaint category Cars, Parts & Vehicles

Hyundai Motor India — santro car gl model

SUMESH MAHENDRA
                              sir I HAVE SANTRO XING GL MODEL UP-14 AU 5735.I HAVE SERVICE FROM YOUR DEALER IN NOIDA .NAME-DS HYUNDAI B-32 SECTOR-58 NOIDA...
                              Complaint comments  Comments  (2)Complaint category Car Dealers

Recently Discussed

(2 minutes ago)
                              Quikr India
                              Received money for job opportunities
                              (4 minutes ago)
                              Rewa Star Solution
                              Fraud company
                              (16 minutes ago)
                              Tata Capital
                              emi not refunded of june