Hyundai Motor India
Hyundai Motor Company

Hyundai Motor India Customer Care

TwitterFacebook
5th & 6th Floor, Coporate One (Baani Building), Plot No.5, Commercial Centre, Jasola
New Delhi

Contact Details

Registered Office & Factory

Irrugattukottai, NH No. 4, Sriperumbudur Taluk, Kanchipuram District,
Tamil Nadu - 602105

Hyundai Motor India Engineering Pvt. Ltd.
Survey No- 5/2 & 5/3, Opp. Hi-Tech City Railway Station, Ijjatnagar, RR District, Hyderabad- 500084

Central Regional Office 1

605, 20-A, Rattan Square Complex, Vidhan Sabha Marg, Lucknow- 226001
Tel: +91 52 2671 4600
Fax: +91 52 2671 4611

North Regional Office 1
DLF Tower - B, 3RD Floor, Rajeev Gandhi, Chandigarh IT Park, Chandigarh - 160101
Tel: +91 17 2660 5000
Fax: +91 17 2660 5020

North Regional Office 2
G Business Park, D-34, 7th Floor, Subhash Marg, C-Shecme, Jaipur - 302001
Tel: +91 14 1663 5555
Fax: +91 14 1653 5544

East Regional Office 1
Benchmark Tower, 8th Floor, Plot No.G1, Block-EP & GP, Sec–V, Salt Lake City, Kolkata – 700091
Tel: +91 33 4006 0045, +91 33 4006 0051
Fax: +91 33 4006 0050

East Regional Office 2
4th Floor, Monal Tower, Opposite Assam Secretariat, G.S.Road, Dispur, Guwahati- 781006
Tel: +91 36 1223 7891, +91 36 1223 7894
Fax: +91 36 1223 7890

South Regional Office 1
NP-54, Developed Plot, Thiru Vika Industrial Estate, Ekkaduthangal, Guindy, Chennai - 600032
Tel: +91 44 4220 4600
Fax: +91 44 4211 9530

South Regional Office 2
Gayathri 6-3-1239/2/B/1, Renuka Wnclave, Somajiguda, Rajbhavan Road, Hydrabad - 500082
Tel: +91 40 6463 1130, +91 40 6463 1132, +91 40 6463 1143
Fax: +91 40 2330 3566

West Regional Office 1
Business Square, A/102, 1st Floor, Chakala, Andheri-Kurla Road, Andheri – East, Mumbai - 400093
Tel: +91 22 4096 9000
Fax: +91 22 4096 9030

West Regional Office 2
1st Floor, City Mall, Unit NO. 11 – Shop 1 & 2, Mouje Bodakdev, Near Rajpath Club, S.G. Road, Bodakdev, Gandhi Nagar Road, Ahemdabad- 380054
Tel: +91 79 6613 3000
Fax: +91 79 6613 3017

West Regional Office 3
Sewani Plaza, 15/ 9B 1st & 2nd floor, Malviya Nagar, Opp. Raj Bhawan, Bhopal – 462003
Tel: +91 75 5673 3800
Fax: +91 75 5673 3888

View More Information...

Load

Hyundai Motor India Complaints & Reviews

I planned to buy i10 sports and paid Rs.3,90,000 to the dealer against Rs.4,50,000 in the month of August,10 to...

I10 Era has certainly some manufacturing defects when it comes to EPS and Clutch. On the very first week of purchase, i have experienced steering becoming hard, while I was trying to turn on my rift. I have complained this to the dealer staff and response i have recieved is that i10 is designed to control the speed while we turn the vehicle, little absurd but I managed to leave the matter with not high hopes on them.

For the past 6 months, looks like my clutch is giving me some problems...when ever i try to pick up the speed by acceralating, the car does not move faster instead it sounds as if it in neutral gear. It does not go beyond 60 - 70 km per hour. Initiatlly the dealer garage guys fixed it saying it has todo with clutch setting, but now when in it comes to 4th (paid service) they say cluthc plates have to be replaced........unbelievable and they are not thorough professional or knowledgeable but do deal with customers..
Aug 13, 2020

MY SANTRO CAR JUST COMPLETED 6000 KMS. WHEN SENT FOR 2ND FREE SERVICE, HV REGISTERED COMPLAINT IN THE JOB SHEEET PREPARED...

I bought an i20 Diesel in Aug 2010 and following are the complaints;

1. Parking brake force is insufficient
    2. Reverse parking sensor mirror covers IRVM totally; so "shade" feature covered.
    3. Door opening weather-strips are not assembled properly; (in fact the RH Rr one is come out)
    4. Poor pulling in 2nd gear till 200 rpm
    5. Door closing effort - very hard - all 4 door
    6. Back door closing not comfortable
    7. Room lamp switch - hard
    8. Advait Hyundai sticker pasted in A zone of windshield
    9. Over-response of steering during speed driving
    10. Door opening effort - more - all 4 doors

I have copied below my series of follow-up e-mails to Hyndai Customer Care and till date I have not recevied any satisfactory reply !!

Sent: Tuesday, October 05, 2010 6:44 PM
    To: '[protected]@hmil.net'; '[protected]@hmil.net'
    Subject: RE: i20 experience

One of customer care executive (Anirudh) called me this morning and was asking for the vehicle registration number to initiate the rectification process on my i20.
    I was surprised on this, as 10 days ago I had received call from the same office asking for the vehicle number and I was assured of rectification action then.
    When I inquired about this today, the executive was not at all aware of this !! I expected Hyundai Motor to have at least a database ob Customer Complaints and information keyed in as and when received.

I definitely expect a "world class" customer service from Hyundai, so that I am not made to "repent" for coming out of Suzuki's Customer (oriented) list.

Sent: Tuesday, October 05, 2010 10:20 AM
    Importance: High

I have still not received any satisfactory reply.

There was a near miss accident today due to Parking brake force insufficient

I am going to forward this to the consumer forum.

Sent: Tuesday, September 21, 2010 8:19 PM
    Subject: RE: i20 experience

I hope this is the valid e-mail address of Hyundai Motors' Customer Care.
    Please confirm the receipt of this e-mail

From: Rao, Rajendra ()
    Sent: Monday, September 20, 2010 5:23 PM
    Subject: i20 experience

Hello Hyundai Team

Thanks for giving a good i20 Asta (DSL top end model) to me.......
    Really enjoying the features stuffed into the car.
    But I should say, this is the only happy news in my all buying experience.

Advait Hyundai ensured all possible reasons to make my buying an unforgettable one (for not good reasons though) !!

I am forwarding the e-mail I sent to Advait close to a month ago for which there is no response till date !!
    Please go through and support.

In addition to this, I have a few more findings in the vehicle;
    1. Parking brake force is insufficient
    4. Poor pulling in 2nd gear till 200 rpm
    5. Door closing effort - very hard - all 4 door
    6. Back door closing not comfortable
    7. Room lamp switch - hard
    8. Advait Hyundai sticker pasted in A zone of windshield
    9. Over-response of steering during speed driving
    10. Door opening effort - more - all 4 doors

I am planning to share these points with J D Power IQS team for better feedback and countermeasures.

From: Rao, Rajendra ()
    Sent: Wednesday, August 25, 2010 5:12 PM
    To: 'Advaith Hyundai'
    Cc:
    Subject: RE: Advaith Hyundai: Proforma Invoice

Following is the fact sheet against our agreement earlier;

1. Delivery - 24th against 20th after repeated follow-ups (Advait was comfortable for delivery on 24th morning. But even @ 5:30 PM on 24th, sun film was being put !!)
    2. Accessories
    Idol - substituted
    Mud flap - received
    floor mats - received
    perfume - not received
    3M sun film - received (without discussion on shade)
    Reverse parking sensor (Red sole : buzzer with display on mirror) @ INR 1000/- - received, but paid INR 2000/-
    (In fact, this was further negotiated by Mr. Narasimhan for foc as per his e-mail to Advait copy to me)
    Teflon polish - done

Also, Teflon coating for the full body and Mat kit

Sent: Tuesday, August 03, 2010 3:58 PM
    To: 'Advaith Hyundai'

Hello Pemmiah

Please go ahead to book the vehicle (i20 Asta 1.4 DSL WHITE color).

As discussed, following are the accessory commitment I received from Advait
    1. Basic accessories (Idol, Mud flap, floor mats, perfume, etc.)
    2. 3M sun film
    3. Reverse parking sensor (Red sole : buzzer with display on mirror) @ INR 1000/-

I would still request to at least get RP sensor (Red sole : buzzer with display on mirror) free of cost

Dear Customer Care Executive of I-20

We purchase the Vehicle from Kothari Cars Pvt Ltd in the month of Oct. 2010 bearing Vehicle No. MH-14-cc-9937. We received the good service time to time from Kothari Cars from Mr. Rahul Lonakar. After 10 to 15 days (from the date of purchase), we are getting the problem from some Noise in suspension, i.e. from back side of driver seat. Please help me from problem, as it is new vehicle. Or inform me the reason.

Thanks and Regards,
    Shalaka
    Officer :- HR and Admin.
    Cell No :[protected]
    mail id :- admin.[protected]@silworld.in

Hyundai Motors car i20 — Default Defect on Purchase

i had purchased a Hyudai i20, this january2011, since its initial week i am facing problems. There is a rattling noice.I have put this into attention to the company and 2 service centres along with 3 services going along, but the problem seems to yet occur.
    To my surprise hyundai has not shown any interest in this matter and i yet suffer without a car and people around me seem to think what the use of buying a brand new car with defect.
    To further, hyundai also denies all my claims and does not make an effort for consumer satisfaction.

SIR, I HAVE PURCHES A I20 AT MUKESH HYUNDAI GUWAHATI,BEFORE FIRST SERVICE I AM SUFFERING VARIOUS TYPES OF PROBLEM, LIKE STARING SOUND,SUSPENTION SOUND ETC.I WILL COMPLAIN LAST 3 TIMES AT MUKESH HYUNDAI GUWAHATI,BUT I HAVE NOTE GOTE ANY GOOD RESULT.NOW PROBLEM GROWING UP. SOME BODY ADVICE ME TO GO FOR CONSUMER COURT.SO,PLS, ADVICE ME WHAT I DO NOW.

hello friends

i am having a santro car and now i want to sell it and buy a new hyundai i20.i inquired every thing about i20 now my problems with sanjay hyundai are
        1. the guys are giving me the wrong details an the price details which the guy gave me dosent match with any dealer in pune. same time i went to Garve hyundai at wakad and experianced the service given to me it was just awesom. the employ came to me and guided me throughout. they gave me a good discount on i20 and the price of the vehical was comparitively less

2. in sanjay hyundai the guy was asking me to wait for 3 to 4 months for delivery
        while in Garve hyundai the guy said me to wait for just 40 days for the delivery

obviously ............. i should choose garve hyundai dealer
        i went to garve hyundai and booked my car and i got my car on promised day
        i am very satisfied by service given by Garve hyundai.

according to me you frenz should prefer Garve hyundai if you want to purchase any hyundai car

-- ajinkya
        Aug 13, 2020

After toiling day and night for quite some time, I wanted to fulfill my cherished dream to own a decent car for my family...

24th september ,2010

The Respected sir,

I am K.H . bavakunju,residing ernakulam,kalamassery , I used a hundai santro Reg No.KL7 BG 3331 ,2007 model car . I satisfied in its quality . I buying this car from hundai popular,ernakulam.at that time when I taken the car there a sound coming from the front part ,I already inform the authorities. From that time I give my car for service to this service centre ,when I take the car ie hundai popular ,ernakulam. But this time also the complaint is not corrected from the services that given I given. three months before I correct the service its kilometer also. I give my vehicle correctl time to service . I sent a compalint letter to the office about this problem before. But now this time ,they could failor to find and correct the complaint.
          Now I give my vehicle to the hundai popular ernakulam for service on 21st septermber 2010also. They told me to delivery after service on 22nd septermber. Today 24th septermber,2010 , But they don’t give my car . every day different one call to me and said the complaint . the service engineer told me that there is lack of workers in the centre. Today at 10.30 am the worker told me that there is a huge amount spent to correct the complaint .the last three years the hundai popular service,ernakulam cheeted me about this problem. If you check in your offfice you know about the problem of my vehicle that I reported to the service centre. So I requested to the respected authority of hundai company ,notice it, and to solve the complaint as early as possible to give me for later use . kindly look upon the issue seriously . if they repeat it I will go through the court. So avoid legal actions………

K.H bavakunju
          Aug 13, 2020

I met with an accident on 9th Sep.2010. I handed over my car to Himgiri Motors(authorized by Hyundai) C-87 Wazirpur Industrial Area, Delhi 88, on the same day of accident. My car is insured with "New India Insurance".
            No action was taken by Himgiri motors on my car for about 4-5 days. They made a commitment to me that they would give back my car within 5-6 days. After 10 days of accident on 19th sep.2010, Himgiri Motors called me and told that my car is ready to take back and Re-inspected by the insurance agent. I took a test run of my car, I was shocked to hear some kind of noise from steering wheel instead of the re-inspection of my car.
            The executives told me that it is a minor noise and it could be solved by service department, I didn't agree with them, I asked them to take a thorough inspection again. After waiting a few hours there, they insisted me to take away my car back in the same condition, but I refused.
            After wasting a lot of time with the Hyundai executives there, they told me that there is a problem in my car's steering wheel. One of the executive present there insisted me to get fixed this problem from some road-side mechanic, but I refused.

I WANT THAT A EXPERIENCED ENGINEER TO BE SENT TO THIS PARTICULAR BRANCH OF HIMGIRI MOTORS TO RE-INSPECT MY CAR THOROUGHLY.
            As the executive present there are not able to satisfy my problem.

Please look into the matter, expedite and advise as soon as possible.

For any kind of assistance:
            Contact:-
            ANKIT GUPTA - [protected]
            DL8CN3151 (Hyundai Santro)
            Aug 13, 2020
            I GOT SERVICED(PERIODIC MAINTENANCE) MY SANTRI XING ON 31.10.10 THROUGH KOSMO AUTOMOBILES, AMRITSAR BYE-PASS, G.T ROAD, JALANDHAR CITY, PH.[protected].
            MY WHEEL BALANCING WAS ALREADY OK BUT FORCLY DONE WITH VERSION THAT IT SHOULD BE DONE.
            DURING ALIGNMENT, I FOUND MACHINE SETTING WAS JUMPING ITS READING WITH A FACTOR OF 0DEGREE-05 MINUTES.

HOW ONE CAN GET THE CORRECT ALIGNMENT WHEN NO SINGLE DIGIT FACTOR SETTING IS THERE.
            NOW MY CAR IS NOT ALIGNED AS STEERING IS NOT IN ALIGNMENT AND CAR GOES LEFT SIDE WHILE DRIVING

ON ASKING CORRECT ALIGNMENT, STAFF DECLINE TO EXECUTE & DID NOT CHARGE THE ALIGNMENT COST BUT REPLACED IT TO WHEEL BALANCING & CHARGED & WHEN IT WAS NOT
            DONE.
            THEY ALSO CHARGED FOR INJECTOR CLEANING AND CHARGED RS.400.00 EXTRA & DID NOT ASKED ME FOR APPROVAL.
            HOPELESS SERVICES
            I PAID THE BILL WITH REMARKS
            TECHNICIANS ARE NOT AWARE OF THE STANDARD OF ALIGNMENT & CAMBER AS SET BY HYUNDAI WHEN ASKED.
            IS IT AUTHORISED SERVICE CENTRE AS APPROVED BY HYUNDAI ?
            HOPELESS ...
            RAMESHWAR BHALLA
            INVOICE NO.:B[protected] DATED 31.10.10
            MY CONTACT NO.[protected]
            PB 08 AT 6446
            My car santro xing is left for repair at DSCHUYNDAI saidapet last saturday on inspection it was found that the gear box was affected and oil leaked the dealer says they are unable to get the gear box anywere within chennai why this demand i request you to kindly help them in obtaining the gear box immiediately and help them in replacing the same urgently i have to take delivery of my car very very urgently the service of the deaqler and approach is very lethargic do recitfy at once and help them in getting the gear box
            As per our tollfree complaint no.[protected] we have recived your e-mail and today we have recived a call from Das Hyundai motors Meerut (UP).

We have visited to Mr Rana works manager and we have discussed regarding this complaint but Mr Rana have not rectifiy the problem and he has not given any satisfactry answer.

Thanks and Regards

Ajay Kumar Vashistha

Mob-[protected]

Hyundai Motor India — change wheel

dear sir, i purchased i20 sport pertol in Oct 2013 with alloy wheel. can u give me idea about spare wheel . it is alloy wheel or normal? thanks alpesh

M/S Hundai Motors,

Sub: Hundai i10 Magma , purchased from M/S Das Garage Pvt.Ltd , Abulane, Meerut.

I purchased your prestigious car i 10 magna oyster grey from M/S DAS Garage , Meerut on 30th. June 2010
              under incentive and exchange offer scheme vide invoice no. H[protected] dt. 30/6/2010.

The invoice price given was Rs. 3,97,352/= out of which a. balance Rs. 19,000/=is .to be refunded as mentioned in the invoice.( 15,000/= + 4000/= spl. Discount as having worked as Works Manager/ chief Engineer in GRASIM INDUSTRIES LTD, Birla group.)
              Now I am surprised to get a letter from Das Garage Pvt Ltd dt. 8/9/10 on 13/9/2010 mentioning that the same amount will not be refunded to me as some . other document were required which they say have not been submitted inspite of several reminders in due time limit.. This is entirely false as all the required . documrents were submitted at the time of delivery to their satisfaction. and the final price was agreed.as per the invoice .
              Now it appears to me as their false selling gimmick of selling the vehicle at discounted price and then asking for more.
              The final price was fixed by the sales manager and no extra discount was given.. I gave my old Maruti car as well which had done a mileage of only 44,000 Km.under exchange offer.
              You are requested to please look into the matter and arrange to send me a refund of Rs. 19,000/= as agreed at the time of purchase and as per agreed price in invoice..
              Thanking you,
              Your faithfully,
              Narendra Prasad Goel,
              43-A, Saket, Meerut. Tel. [protected]
              14/9/2010.

respected Sir ,
                this is regarding my moror insurance renewal of my hundai i 20 car .i had an insurance with bajaj allianz general insurance com[pany and my policy number was OG[protected]-00024532.WHICH EXPIRED ON 10-sept-2010....and i had already paid a renewal amount of Rs 8083 to their representative via.cheque No.177322 ,SBI..which cleared on 6-sept-2010.....but till now my policy was not renewed and i m without morot insurance till date ..and it was their renewal officers neligance that he failed to collect the Rc book from me and of which i was also not aware so i call up their office and asked for a refund ..which the obliged ..but i would like to bring to ur notice that now due to their neligance i m without car inshurance ..
                Sir. i would request you to kindly look into this matter and provide me with necessary guidance ..
                thanking you
                Mr. bhoben Kr. duari
                jatiya kahilipara road
                guwahati .781006
                assam ,india
                PH. [protected]
                Aug 13, 2020

My car met with an accident on[protected]. The car was bought on May 28th. Just 3 months back at SURYABALA Hyundai., Coimbatore. Since the accident took place near Salem., We sent it to RAMANI Hyundai 20kms from the spot. We have been insured by BAJAJ Allianz. Since RAMANI Hyundai has Links with some other insurance., they are rejecting to do a cashless service. Even though the insurance people are guaranteeing to pay them RAMANI Hyundai is not taking it up. 26 days up today & still Ramani Hyundai has not given NAC to the insurance company. Mrs Latha frm Chennai Hyundai - Service Support has talked with Ramani Hyundai & made arrangements for cashless. First they agreed now after work is done they r hesitating Wat will i do in this situation. Please advice me. -
                  HARiPrakash-
                  Aug 13, 2020

I HAVE PURCHASED A SANTRO CAR FROM B.K. HYUNDAI,HIMATNAGAR, GUJARAT, ON[protected]. I WAS PROMISED A EXCHANGE BONUS OF 15000/-
                    I HAVE SBMITTED ALL MY PAPERS WELL IN TIME , BUT EVEN AFTER 13 MONTHS I'VE NOT RECEIVED ANY OF THE AMOUTS. I HAVE INNUMERABLE COMPLAINTS TO THE DEALER AS WEL THE COMPANY...
                    Aug 13, 2020
                    Respected Sir, I purchased a santro GLS on 09 Oct 2008. I have taken minor services of tyres pressure or puncture etc. in many places. Before, 1 month it started to give problems while starting. Local Mechanic told me that it is due to battery problems. When he saw the battery, surprised that someone has changed its battery and installed a old one (AMRON BATTERY) manufactring year of JUN 2004.
                    Now, it is requested to kind honour may please be told that what was the serial number of my original battery (AMRON BATTERY). Whereby, it could be sent to AMRON Company.
                    The detail of my SANTRO is :-

yours faithfully

Mrs. Neelam Sandil
                    [protected], [protected]
                    Email- [protected]@rediffmail.com

I have purchased a I 10 motor car from B.K. Hyundai, Himmatnagar, Gujarat on dtd. 20/1/2010. I have submitted the documents to Mr. Ketan Shah sub dealer of M/s B.K. Hyundai well in time for getting the benefit of Rs. 5000/- for Government employee, but till date the benefit of amount Rs. 5000/- still not received after laps of eleven months.

You are requested to inquire in the matter at the earliest.

Repeated compliants given to the local Dealer (M/s Neo @ Hapa, Jamnagar), but could not resolve the compliants.
                      Aug 13, 2020

This is Sugandha Agarwal. I am an old customer of Hyundai, had I10 Reg. no. DL3CAL6440 and recently purchased Hyundai Accent Executive- CNG (inbuilt) on 30 June’10 from Hyundai Motor Plaza (New Delhi).
                        Unfortunately I had an accident on 9th Aug’ 10 and the estimate for the car repair is around 50 K, when I approached the Hyundai service centre they told me that CNG is not endorsed in the insurance( Tata AIG) and the survey and claim can only be done once CNG get endorsed into that.
                        I started following up with the showroom guys and their agents as well for getting it done. Till date after more than two months of my purchase I did not get my RC and when I got everything checked in order to get it fast I found out that Hyundai has lost the form- 22 for my car due to which the authority is not releasing my RC and since the endorsed RC is yet not received so the CNG could not get endorsed in insurance due to which I kept suffering badly since I was using cab from 9th August’10 and had to pay a huge amount to that also the car was in the worst condition.
                        Finally I Started writing regular mails to the Vice Presidents of Hyundai Mr. Ashok jha, Mr. Ashish Anand & Mr. Arvind Saxena , but when I did not get any response from Hyundai after hundreds of calls and mails, I had to get my car repaired from my own pocket where I paid around 25,000/- from my own pocket, the original parts were done from Baltic Hyundai and the repair work got done from a local shop since I was not in a condition to spend 50,000/- from my pocket. And spent around 15,000/-
                        I just want to aware you of the problems I have been facing from past more than 2 month due to this irresponsible and careless attitude of Hyundai, also since a lot of money has been wasted due to this issue and I have been harassed badly many times by Hyundai so would request you to raise my concern to the higher ups and compensate for my losses made due to Hyundai ASAP

Accent — Service Issues

Poor Service at HYUNDAI MOTOR INDIA LTD, SEWRI.Given my car for repair, while taking the delivery of the car, was informed that the battery of the car is discharged and Need to buy a new battery, COMPLETE SHOCKER.Inspite of complaining, there is no positive response.

Accent — heavy Noisy

I have purchased Brand New Hyundai Accent (December 2009) car from their dealer Supron Hyundia (Gurgaon) after one week i went there for some nose problem, i checked the car they said " when you have purchased it will come this minor noise" after some time this minor nose convert in to heavy noise like my car is ruing without shockers (FRONT) then they checked and said one there is a problem in nut & bolt. they repaired and charged. And after one month that nose is coming again very badly. that was one problem, second is front doors are very noisy, and my main complaint is that they handed over me 6 months old car that was laying in there go down from last 6 months. i have purchased it in December 2009 from then i m very depressed. You suggest me that i what i can do? My suggestion is that some engineers have to come and check it properly.

Manish Madan
                        madan.[protected]@gmail.com

I'm complianing about the steering assembly & some noise from the dicky from the date of purchase(sep 2009).Thrice the car has been sent to fx hyundai & got the assembly(steering) changed but still of no use.Now finally they say its the manufacturing fault.Kindly do the needful at the earliest & get the problem resolved.
                          IP Dhingra
                          Aug 13, 2020

i am owner a santro car No. HR 29 N 9909 under extended warrany of 5five years, but hyundai dealers F X Hyundai ,Faridabad charged me so many times for that part which cover under warranty. Extented warranty is a preplaned game and both dealer and manufacturer are looted the customer. i request the not to take extened warranty.it is also clear any complaint made under extende warranty will not sort out by the company.

Hyundai — warranty

hello sir ramesh chand sharma here, i was purchase hyundia i10 in 2009 they give two years warrenty,now in my car exle have problem they said baring broken but they didnt repair in warranty,they said you have to pay 10000 rs to delar, i am so many time complain company they said we will take action last 2 month i am waiting they didnt give me reply pls help me,thank you waiting your rr
                            they didnt give any reply, so many time i was camplain in hyundia call center

To Whom It May Concern:

Sub: Complaint against the car dealer for doing unsatisfactory job.

I...
                              I am a passionate Hyundai Fan - having had an Accent for over 6 years and been with a Verna now for over 4 years having done...

I would like to submit that I Have purchased a new Verna VGT SX VIN no MALCN41VR9Mo73634 , Chasis No MALCN41VR9Mo73634*H and Engine no D4FA9U775517 and Key no V0300 Vide Cosmo Automobiles, Jallandhar Invoice No H[protected] Dt 12 Oct 2009.
                              I would like to submit that since purchase, I had raised certain questions to which the agency has not given me satisfactory answers. The most prominent one being the difference being the absence of disc brakes on rear wheels as per the Vehicle Manual supplied to me. The sequence of events which I went through during the purchase of the vehicle makes me suspect some foul play at the hands of the agency as I have seen similar model just purchased before me by a known person from different agency to be having the disc brakes on rear wheels instead of drum brakes and same being mentioned in the Manual supplied to me along with the vehicle.Evn if there is a difference then there has to be a substantial difference in the price of the vehicle which has disc brakes vis-a-vis the one having drum brakes which should be considered at your end ans suitable refund be provided to satisfy my doubt. It is irrelevant to accept same pricing for a vehicle having inferior brakes.
                              I have written them a number of mails but apart from auto generated messages, my problem of refunding the cost difference is not addressed.
                              I am a Army officer and may get posted out from here soon, hence i request an early action.
                              Thanking you.