Hyundai Motor India Complaints & Reviews

Hyundai Motor India Complaints & Reviews

Last updated Dec 3, 2021
Profile

File a complaint to Hyundai Motor India

Having problems with Hyundai Motor India?

File a complaint and get it resolved by Hyundai Motor India customer care. It’s quick effective and absolutely free!

Hyundai Motor India reviews & complaints (6062)

I recently gave my car for servicing/repairing a problem with the Airconditioning. The dealer diagnosed the problem to be with the timing belt, AC idling pulley and another part and charged me about Rs. 8000/- to repair it.

After supposedly carrying out the repair, they handed the vehicle to me but the problem persists. I am not sure if going back to the dealer will help - I dont trust them to do the work properly and to my satisfaction.

I have been subjected to similar treatment earlier too. Whenever I give my car for repair, they make the interiors dirty too. Since we generally are given delivery in the evening, such poor workmanship details are noticed only later. Given the hectic pace of life in general, it is very difficult to go back to the dealer immediately.

Very recently, my car broke down on account of the remote locking not working and I was again subjected to very poor service - the emergency road service personnel directed me to the remote locking accessory dealer who said that they will service the complaint ONLY on Monday (I complained on Sunday). Bottom line, I could not use the car when I needed it the most.

I am at a loss to know what to do with such problems. I am losing confidence in Hyundai and their capability to provide after sales service to the satisfaction of their customers.

I request the consumer forum to help consumers like me to take strict action against both Hyundai and KUN Hyundai for not attending to the customers properly.

Thanks and Regards,

S.Ramaswamy

Hyundai Santro Car — Hyundai Plz help: Santro Xing XL,2006 MODEL.(DL 7 CE-7250).

Hi sir/Mam,
    The detailed description of my complaint is in below mail attached, which was sent to Hyundai customer...

brij hyundai is fraud
    also hyundai is fraud

i am fully unsatis fied hyundai because
    jab main nai gadi i10 kappa spotz lene gaya to mujhe 22 kmpl ka average bataya gaya
    aur maine gadi kharid li
    kuch din baad maine gadi ka average dekha to 8 ka aya
    main complaint leker company gaya to service ke kahekar mujhe lautal diya
    jab se main kam se kam service centre 80-90 baar jaa chuka hoon
    aur mujhe bad responce mila hai aur 1 service bhi karwali hai
    lekin mujhe ab tak 13 ke average se jyada average nahi mila hai
    aur dealer se baat karo to company ko belame karte hai aur kahete hain ki company humain 25 ka bataker chalte hai lekin hum tab bhi 22 ka bataker chalte hain
    jab company walo ki position nahi hai to jhoot boolker gadi kiyu bechte hain
    mujhe mentally disturbe kara gaya hai
    es karan mera business ka bhi bahut loss hua ha
    aur service centre walo nai mera time bhi bahut kharab kiya hai
    ab to company wale kuch sunte he nahi hai roj customercare per call karta hoon kahe dete hain
    24 ghante main aapke pass call ayga
    lekin koi call nahi aata hai
    main ye gadi leker bahut pareshan ho gaya hoo aur din bhar tension main reheta hoon
    kiya karna chayeia

aur bhi gadi main bahut complain aa rahi hai lekin hyundai company etni fraud hogi mujhe malum he nahi tha
    brij hyundai se maine gadi le thi

office[protected], 2528250
    email id [protected]@gmail.com, [protected]@rediffmail.com

my car no is up 80 bd 3550
    i10 kappa spotz
    i fully agree with mr. jain. even my car is giving 8-9 kms per litre.
    Brij Hyundai has lost its position as dealer in recent years. They staff is only concerned with money. They flatter you to its maximum and explain you the false deals. In addition to this they charge very high on service and auto parts. If any part is repairable they simply try to change the product and the consumer is helpless at that time. There is need for hyundai to introduce one more authorized service station.
    From : Anil Patni
    C/M-1, Sukhalia
    Opp. Hira Nagar Thana
    Indore – M.P.
    Date: 03.09.2010

To,
    The Customer Care Dept.
    M/s. Hyundai Motor India Ltd.
    A-30, Mohan Co-Op. Industrial Estate
    Mathura Rd. New Delhi – 44

Sub.: Negligence of my complaint regarding POOR AVERAGE of
    I-10 Era Regd. No. M.P. 09 – CD - 3345

I am the customer of your prestigious product by purchasing a Car- I-10 Era Regd. No.MP-09 CD-3345 from your authorized dealer Harsh Hyundai Indore on 09.04.2009, since then I am constant touch with dealer and other dept. regarding poor average of my said car. Further I would like to narrate my problem faced & yet hang on & request you to look into the matter sincerely & get to the bottom of my problem & solve the same.

1. I did the market survey before purchasing I-10 Era, through my relatives and other way also referred the advt., as I was having Maruti 800, & desire to get better model which may having all features look wise average wise etc.

2. Your Indore Executive Mr. Ashish & Mr. Mukesh (S.M) approached me & narrated all the features also promised that average would be 19-to 20 km. per ltr. & I was convinced & decided to go for only Hyundai Product and immediately purchased said car.

3. After purchasing said car I used it and found the average V.V. Poor average and immediately I approached the dealer they advised me after getting 2-3 services your average will be more then 19 km. per ltr.

4. But even after 2-3 services average remain between 9-11 k.m. in this connection I brought the complaint to Service Manager Mr. Prasannaji they get my car tested at their workshop as well as in the highway with their different parameters but there was no up gradation in the average.

5. Recently 24-07.10 & 26.07.10 they called me with car both the day they used all parameters and drive my car approximately 200 to 300 k.m. but they fail to get the problem solved. They said that your car may be MANUFACTURING PROBLEM. In this connection I talked to Mr. Jaspreet & Mr. Haris on Customer Car No. [protected] & subsequently to R.O. Mumbai on[protected] Mr. Sapanaji and put my problem.

6. Further to state that money and Time both wasting but problem stand as it is. So, all expenses i.e. legal & other whatever will be bearing by me Hyundai will have to reimburse me as no response I am getting from your end.

7. The trust regarding your Hyundai plummeting day by day. I am totally harassed with the non cooperation from your part & feel that I am cheated by your company. However I am waiting for 7 day if my problem not solved then I will approach the reputed Media & Consumer Forum. I am having proofs till then I am facing since I purchased the card.

Thanking You

( Anil Patni )
    Mob.No.[protected] -[protected],

Copy to : Director – Sales & Services ( Hyundai India )/ Harsh Hyundai Indore
    Copy to : CNBC-18, AAJ TAK, SAHARA India

Hyundai i10 — frod

it was 31st december when i purchase a new car of hyuandai.car name is i10. unfortunately it met with an accident on january 9. it was fully insurance claimed,,,,,,we send it to the showroom and they told us that it will be repaired in 10 to 15 days......bt they dont gave our car back in the time period they told........after 2mnths they ready the car and demanding for 56000 more rupees for the damage as the car was in fully insured claimed............we r middle class people how can we pay now such a big amount?plz find outt some way plzzzzzzzzzzzz

new i10 car — consumption of only 10 km/liter

we purchased new i10 magna in15.11.2010 from ur dealer,and after first service we are getting only 10 km/liter from car,we asked dealer he says that after 8to9 thousand km.we will get 12to 13km/liter,while company claimed 18 km/liter.we feel we are cheated,kindly advise how to tackle it.
    ya i am agree with all of you huyndai is fraud company, i also have hyundai i10 kappa2 1.2, i am also facing problem of average its giving 8-10/per k.m, and there are no responce from dealer and company now what to do?

Pratik thacker]
    Bhuj Kutch Gujarat

Dealer-B.M.HUNDAI
    i bought a hyundai i10 Period three months back, i m having average issues. Rite now its giving 7-8 per litrewith Ac on full swing in city, i gt my first service also completed, but the average hasnt increased, its gvng 11 with Ac on full on highway, can sum1 recommend some cures. i checked with the dealer but to no avail, they says it gives 17-18 on highway & says ought to give 12 in any condition. Is it an issue? http://indiancarz.com/index.php?tid=17

I purchased Santro Xing (GLS CNG) on 30th Sep' 2008 from Suhrit Hyundai Mayapuri Delhi. Despite lots of follow (Suhrit Hyundai), till today (25.02.2009) i have not received my CNG kit invoice and registration certificate

Santro xing — Delivery of RC/Billing Documents

I purchased Santro Xing (GLS CNG) on 1.10.2008. Till date (20.02.2009) I have not get my rc and the invoice of CNG kit

Hyundai / Santro Xing — poor service

On 03/10/2009 I gave my car for servicing in Deep Hyundai Service center in Okhla but the service I got from them was so dissatisfactory. My car was running well before the service and after the service my car has become hell. On 01/12/2009 I again went to Deep Hyundai service center to get it checked again and then we found out that wheel cylinder was not fitted properly and that is why break oil was leaking and this was admitted by their own mechanic but still they took charges from me to adjust it and now again my car is making noise from same wheel.

Hyundai/Santro Xing — dissatisfaction

dear sir,

actually i bought Santro Xing GLS from Khanna Car Plaza Pvt.ltd.,Jagadhri on 24th sept.2009There is some problem in my car. there is some sort of problem in the stairing and also from the back of the car. i am going in the workshop from last 2 months but every time they just took my car for the whole day and while taking my car back they usually said this type of problem is in all the cars.the voice coming from the back side,they are not able to find it out.Please take it under your concern and help me out soon. As i decided that if they will not solve the problem then i'll be taking a strict action against them.

Jitender Bhalla
      Yamunanagar

Hyundai Santro — Damage of Exide Batter Fitted in my Santro

Dear Sir/Mam,

I have the New Hyundai Santro Xing Xo Car, purchased in October 2007.(16months). Suddenly the...

20th February, 2009

Managing Director
        Hyundai Motors India Ltd
        Mathura Road
        New Delhi

I have booked Accent Executive CNG with your motor plaza at Mathura Road on 21st Jan.09; at the time of booking I was confirmed that I will be eligible for exchange bonus after selling my old car.
        After paying full amount, I am being informed that exchange bonus is for blood relation;
        And since my old car was in my fathers name & the new car being purchased in my wives name, exchange bonus wont be applicable.
        Had it been conveyed to me before, I would have purchased the car in my fathers/my name. Moreover, in no document given/published/advertised by Hyundai indicates the clause.
        At this juncture after making the payments I feel cheated ; hence its requested to either fulfill commitment of exchange bonus or return the money with 18 % interest.

Looking forward to reply at the earliest.

Thanks & Regards,

Manoj Mishra
        Dear Sir/Madem
        I have purchased a hundai Accent executive on 07th Dec. 08 CNG fitted from hundai motor plaza delhi.
        Problem is that till date i have not recieved my orignal RC of the car.its almost 4 months are going over to purchase the car and i am running it without orignal RC. After repeated folloups every time they told me that it has gone for CNG registration. I want to know how much more time it will take. Dont you people think that 4 months is enough time to do this excersie.

Second complaint is that when i purchased the car executive has told me that there is a scheme in whch they will conduct a lucky draw for the peoples who has purchased the car in dec. That draw will be held in fisrt week of Jan-09 but till date no information on this and draw has not conducted.

My concern is why you peoples are making false comittments at the time of purchase that you cant fullfill.

Sanjay Singhal
        To,
        M/S. Hyundai Motors.

Dear Sir/ Madam,

I have been a Hyundai customer since past 10 years and own many cars. Recently I have purchased a product of yours i.e. Hyundai verna CRDI SX Model. Car registration No. is DL8CS1161 & purchased it from Himgiri Hyundai wazirpur Industrial area. New Delhi. I think that I have done a blunder mistake to buy this car because from the day one. I am having problems in this car as mentioned below :-

1). Car allienment is out & it goes itself to left side of the road without touching the stearing.

2). Tiers are finished at the mileage of 25, 000 Kms. They have lost their girpment.

3). Airconditioner does not work in the day time .

4). Fog lamp & head lamps bulbs are so poor that fog lamps are better when offs because it gives light like a night bulb.

5). Mileage is not more that 10 Kmph in city & 13 Kmph On the highways, now today is almost 1 year & 1 month. I have complaint many a times in your different Hyundai workshops like.
        1). Himgiri Hyundai wazirpur Industrial area.
        2). Samara Hyundai G.T. Karnal road.

Whenever I go they guys always said to me that your car is perfectly all right when I go to samara they said that our alignment machine is not working. When I said to the person he told me that everything is okay & your tiers will not wear out at but at the mileage of 25, 000 Kms. the tires are finished.
        On 19-04-09 I have received a call from your side their was some Mr. Swagato saying that I am calling from direct Hyundai & he also gives me the complaint no. i.e.[protected] & the telephone No. is +[protected] then again I received a call on
        30-04-09 that was some Miss Esha. I also told to her the same & she also said that you don’t have to worry we are from direct Hyundai & I forward your complaint to our engineer executives. But not a single action is taken towards my problem till now .12-05-09 was the recent call which I received from samara Hyundai & she also said me the same things. I request you to kindly show me the path forward, as I am planning to file a legal suit against them to compensate me by either providing me a replacement new car or returning the complete cost of my car.

Varun Jain.

While you are following up with your dealer, document all forms of communication with you dealer. Note down phone calls, conversation on the phone call, date and time. While you are doing this, also file a case against your dealer in the local consumer court. You just need to file a consumer case. Thats it. Please just file it. Please follow the law. And you should have collected your RC yourself by going to the RTO.

Let me know if you need any help, just email me.

Anup.

Company fellow didnt turn up ..when held at high way

While driving my car on14/6/2016my car had cluch failure..when called to u customer car no given on the car...the fellow did nt turn up at all...what type of service u r providing ...kindly check...my i20 no is tno4ak2176...my contact no is [protected]

Hyundai Santro — Engine Overheating

Dear Sirs,

We purchased a Santro XL in May 2007 from Modern Hyundai, Alwar, Rajasthan.

The...

i booked a santro xing eco gl version from derik hundyai nagercoil, tamil nadu, south india and did get my vehicle on 29th december 2008, my car got registered on 7th January 2009, at marthandam r.t.o office . when i received my registration papers i noticed the the lpf endorsement has not been done though my vehicle is a lpg version even after complaint my requirement has not been done, kindly help

Hyundai Motors / i10 Sportz Model — Defect in post sale service

I had bought i10 Sportz from deotsidh Motors, Ludhiana on 14th Dec 2008 but after 2 weeks, i faced Tyre burst resulting damage...

I owned a Hyundai Santro GLS (VIN-MALAA51HR8M365796) on 21.11.08 from Utkal Hyundai, Utkal Automobile...

Hyundai — SUHRIT HYUNDAI IS DELIVERING MY R.C. AFTER 8 MONTHS

all these compaints i have sent to hyundai company so many times, but no result found. i am giving all these information given...

they dont have good worker in hyundai service center they dont now how to remove the dash board cansole and they distroy it very bedly and they did not give any compaltation on it what is this ...i think the hyundai is not consantrate on hi s service

hyundai verna sx crdi — copaltation for my car dashboard

hyundai has nt good services they destory my car dash board while they doing service and change the part of the dash board he dont knw how to remove the dash board and he badly scrach and break the part of inner side of dash board and i have complant it but nt yet and compaltation has been given to me ...hyundai is not giving good service to us and they dont have quality service workers ...give me the solutio of it.

Hyundai Verna SXCRDi — Corporate Discount not yet given

I have purchased Hyundai Verna SXCRDi from Kun Hyundai, Chennai on 04.09.09. Submitted all relevant documents to avail corporate discount on 02.09.09. It is more than 30 days now and still havent received the refund for same.The sales team is extremely poor service. From the time of delivery, there have been several issues concerning delivery and other commitments made. I have made enough and more follow up calls and there is a wrong commitment everytime its attended to. They have too many sales and hence their service is totally in a MESS. I will not recommend any one to KUN Hyundai anymore.

Hyundai Motor India — Hyundai give me Accidental and Painted car

I purcase Hyundai Santro GL Brand New car on 9/9/2008 from Hyuandi Motor Plaza Mathura Raod New Delhi, But this car was Accidental...

Hyundai — Body shop work was cheated by the dealer

This is bringing to your notice about an issue with my car HYUNDAI-GETZ GVS,

I...

Subject: Letter of complaint regarding helplessness shown by Authorised
              Hyundai Showroom in providing CNG Kit endorsement documents

I purchased on date - Feb '08 my Hyundai Santro car registered as HR 10 L
              4801 from Hyundai owned showroom located at Mohan Co-operative complex,
              Mathura Road, Delhi

I had CNG Kit fitted in my car from showroom itself in the hope that all
              required documentation will be up-to-date and be provided to me on time so
              that I will not face any legal issues related to my car registered in
              Haryana.

But, not only did I receive my CNG Kit endorsement papers after 12 months of
              my purchase but on top of that the documents are incomplete in respect that
              they do not give me sanction to drive the car with CNG kit in Haryana.

After making several calls and many meetings, the officials are giving me
              lame excuses that they do not themselves have authorisation to fit CNG Kits
              in cars to be registered in Haryana.

I had several interactions with Mr. Narinder Adhikari, who happens to be
              sales agent from whom I bought the car. The person himself is admitting that
              he is helpless as they do not have authorisation to fit CNG Kits in cars to
              be plied in state of Haryana.

Now sir, my first question to you is that why a customer is kept in such
              darkness with regards to services customer is availing from your company.

My second question is that why should not a consumer be forced to move
              consumer court for this particular case which has and will affect me
              seriously both mentally and financially.

My third and most important question is that what in your capacity are you
              planning to do to regain or repose my faith in you or your company so that
              in future I do not have any grouses.

Dear sir, this makes me really sad and angry with the kind of lies told to
              me and the kind of services given to me when the company owned showroom itself is not
              authorised to provide a particular service.

In anticipation of your full co-operation in this regard !!

Yours faithfully,
              Amit Jain (Contact No - [protected])
              Address - Flat # 15, Milansar Apartments, Paschim Vihar, Delhi-110063
              Remesh Babu.R
              Kallareth House
              Payyanamon P.O.Konni
              Pathanamthitta Dist(Kerala)

11-October-2009

Sub:Complaint Of Santro Zing

Sir
              I regret to inform you that my car (2006 model Santro Zing XL, Reg No: KL 03 P 132) has some problem.
              I purchased it from MGF Hyundai Kozhenchery. They offered a milage of 18 km/litre. But till I get only
              10 km/litre. Another problem is during rainy season water falls inside and carpet gets wet in driver floor area.I complained it several times to the dealer ( MGF & HILTON). But they didn't find any solution.
              I trust that you will look into the matter and take action at the earliest

Yours truly
              Remesh Babu

i had purchased my santro car on 05/06/08, as i am its only seven months gone but the conditions of my 2 tyres is very bad...

Sir
                I am owner of Hyundai Santro Car No KL01S8452, which is currently serviced by Popular Hyundai at Neeramankara, Kaimanam, Thiruvananthapuram for the last few years. I would like to bring the following to your kind notice for immediate attention. My name is B Jayachandran Nair, working as Deputy Director, Govt of Kerala.

1. On 22nd Jan 2008, I gave the car to Popular Hyundai for servicing and some painting works under insurance coverage. The original RC book and my driving license were also given and the forms for insurance claims signed.
                2. They have asked me to change the clutch system at a cost of rupees 8000 including labor.
                3. On 28th Jan 2009 they delivered the car after repairs and servicing.
                4. To my suprise and agony the car lost all its qualities after their servicing.

The following complaints are placed before you for immediate attention and appropriate redressal of my grievances
                ________________________________________________________________________________...

* Cigar lighter instalation - Even after the engine is switched off the units is charged and heat emulates. When the unit is unplugged the whole device came out.
                * Servicing - The window glass opener was carelessly left on the rear seat (it was not connected). Annoying noices from loose ashtrays, wipers and fittings make the driving experience quite uncomfortable. The car was not cleaned after the servicing. Patches of oil and dirt remained in and outside the car. The speedometer stopped working. The car was not washed and they asked me to return the car another day for the same.
                * Clutch system replacement - Even after replacement it was not smooth and the car shivers and jerks when it was put on first and second gears.
                * Suspension - There was no complaint initialy for the suspension when i gave the car for servicing. But once the servicing was over the suspension totally failed and the agency asked me to replace it at a cost of over 3200 rupees, which i did. But after this work when the car reaches a speed of over 60 km/hr the steering shivers violently and the whole the car jerks and vibrates causing the driving and the journey uncomfortable and dangerous.
                * Brake system - Similar to the suspension system, the braking system had no complaints before the servicing. After servicing I noted a sever depreciation in the quality of braking. Again i returned the car to Popular Hyundai on 29th Jan 2009 to checkout the brakes as I had to make a long distance trip the next day. Initially they identified problem as a result of damamge of some valves. Once it was repaired they told me the brake fluid container lining is missing. Even the container was replaced and vehicle returned to me by 8 PM. Even after all these works I experienced great risk due to a faulty braking system.
                * Insurance - Even though i completed all the formalities and relevant records were provided, they returned the vehicle without executing the minor painting works.

Thus the car lost its comfort and quality after the servicing/repairs. It is not road worthy now and I have returned the vehicle to Popular Hyundai today for further check up. I suspect negligence and responsibility on the part of service people and over charging of bills. My attempts to contact the service manager was in vain. The staff told me that he is in a conference and that he will call me back. But it does not happen. and there was not response to my calls.

The quality of service was not quite poor and not matching to the fees charged. I would therefore request you to please examine the repairs/service and payment details of my car between 22nd to 30th Janurar 2008 and arrange to redress my grievances, failing which i would be constrained to approach the appropriate forums for further action. I solicit an early response from your end.

truly

B Jayachandran Nair
                i WISH TO PUT IT WITH DISGUST THAT DESPITE MY COMPLAINT[protected] LOGED ON 26 TH APRIL BY E MAIL AND BY TELEPHOE, MY CLAIM FOR EXCHANGE BONUS IS STILL PENDING.

I PURCHASED I 10 SPORTZ 1.2 KAPPA, ON 2 ND OCT. 2008 FROM M/S STARLINE HYUNDI SATNA((MP) AT THAT TIME AS PER HYUNDI ADVERTISEMENT EXCHANGE BONUS WORTH Rs 15, 000 / WAS PROMISED TO REFUND . BUT IT IS MORE THEN 7 MONTHS NOW NOTHING RETURNED MORE SO THEY HAVE COMPUTER GENERATED REPLY WHICH IS REPEATED AGAIN AND AGAIN .
                I THINK NO BODY READS OUR COMPLAINT MORE SO THE TOLL FREE REPLY IS ALSO FIXED AS IF THIS IS ALSO A HUMAN ROBOT AS THEY PEPEAT THE SAME STORY THAT MATTER IS FORWARDED AND WE APOLISE FOR DELAY ...

I THINK THIS EXCANGE BONUS IS JUST A PUBLICITY STANT JUST TO CHEAT THE CUSTOMERS .

I STILL HOPE THAT THE HYUNDI WILL FUL FILL THE PROMISE .

MK RATHORE
                MEDICAL CAMPUS r, REWA (MP)
                i had planned to gift my wife with i-20 asta as an anniversary gift and decided to book it through hyundai motor plaza . i am writing this to specifically to bring to your notice the series of incidents that took place afterwith.

1. i got a call from one ms. nazia on 16th june about my requirement, to which i confirmed my booking i-20 asta in white with HMP after she promised me delivery by june end with following add-ons at no extra cost
                a) 3rd year extended warranty
                b) internal matting and mud clamps
                c) sun-control on window glass
                d) special polish for exterior .

i was happy with what i was offered and asked her to collect the booking amount the next day.

2. mr. nasir khan came to my office next day i.e. 16 th june and i handed him a cheque no. 274634, corporation bank, amt 25000/- as booking advance AFTER CONFIRMING THE ABOVE ADD-ONS BY NAZIA, to which he replied in affirmative and said he would fax me the performa invoice and receipt of the same.

3. however, the first performa invoice ( no.1141) which was faxed to me contained an additional charge of rs. 5201/- for 3rd year extended warranty, so i called nasir back and asked him to cancel the booking if he cannot deliver as promised. he apologised and sent me a fresh invoice ( no.1372) and promised to deliver the car by june end WITH ALL ADD-ONS AS PROMISED.
                HOWEVER EVEN AFTER REMINDING TWICE I STILL HAVENT RECD THE RECEIPT FOR RS. 25000/- .

4. i had called 3-5times at the showroom AFTER 25TH wanting to ask nazia about the status of my car but twice i was told that she was on leave and 2-3 times she said she was busy in a meeting and would revert back.SHE NEVER CALLED BACK!

5. I got to talk with nazir on 27th and he told that everybody is busy with month-end follow ups and he would only be able to confirm the status of my car by 1st july. HE NEVER CALLED BACK!

6. on 2nd july when i called nazir and threatened him he spilled the beans that car would be coming only by july end. so, i had to call back nazia and reminded her that she was suppose to give my car by june end and nazir is saying otherwise, she reassured me that a fresh lot is expected in a week. i complained to her that so far my experience with u and nazir have not been good and she told she would herself be in touch and also give my engine and chasis no. by evening. HOWEVER SHE DIDNT CALL BACK!

7. COMPLETELY FRUSTATED i called nazia again on 3rd and asked her to cancel my booking, to which she replied your car has proceeded from chennai and is expected on 10th and mailed me engine and chasis no.

8. however what she mentioned further was clearly shocking. she said unless i pay the enTire amount 1 week in advance I WOULD NOT GET MY CAR. i called her on 4th, 5th, 6th july each time getting a response that i am in a meeting and would revert back. i could no longer take her insulting behaviour.she used to talk as if we are a bunch of crap and she is obliging by talking with me. as i didnt get any reply from her i reported the entire matter to the sales manager mr. joseph, who listened to the entire matter on 6th and promised he would revert back in an hour and also mail me the status of my car.

9. however, not getting any reply from mr. joseph even after 24 hrs. i look up to you as my last resort and have precisely mentioned ther entire episode. just to mention our family had bought cars from almost every co. available in india starting from maruti to skoda, THIS HAS BEEN MY WORST EXPERIENCE TILL DATE. 3-4 Days delay in delivery of car is always OK but the way your executives treat, especially nazia is highly disgusting and shameful and do not reflect at all the high standards set by HYUNDAI.
                i would ask you to officiate my complain against the above mentioned HIGHLY ILL-MANNERED AND EGO-CENTRIC employees and would like to be updated about the actions management has taken against them. SPECIALLY TO MENTION THAT TODAY i.e. 7th JULY MORNING WHEN I WARNED NAZIA THAT I WOULD SENT A COMPLAIN TO HER SENIORS SHE TOLD ME " DO YOU BEST ".

When asked to return the advance, they categorically refused and said to wait for 15 days.

SINCERELY,

JITEN SHAH

Hyundai Accent Car — Rude, unethical, unprofessional behavior

1. I am approaching you to highlight a customer related issue, hoping to get it resolved through you.br...

Reference:

Repair Order: R[protected]
                  Date: 17th Jan 08
                  Place: Cencept Motors, Wadia Compound, Nr Dinbai Towers, Mirzapur, Ahmedabad
                  Reg No: GJ1HM3254
                  Model: Getz
                  Name: Manan Goswamy

Issues:

1. Mud smell coming from AC ducts. This was mentioned in customer request, but not solved.
                  2. Problem in gear. Noise when changing gear
                  3. Problem in steering. Steering not fitted properly
                  4. Interior AC indicator bulb fused.
                  5. No improvement in car performance

Out of 5 issues, I have just mentioned for 1st one.
                  Why am I facing problem with gears and steering?
                  What was the need to even touch these things?
                  Also, I paid for oil, filter and carbon cleaning, but, there is no improvement in car performance.

I have serious doubts, that my car was just washed and it was tampered by removing original parts.

What is the way out of this?

Can you help me out?

Manan Goswamy

I have purchased one Santro GLS – CNG vide Vehicle NO. DL3CAP 9738 on 26.06.2008. It was an unfortunate event for me...