Hyundai Motor India
Hyundai Motor Company

Hyundai Motor India Customer Care

TwitterFacebook
5th & 6th Floor, Coporate One (Baani Building), Plot No.5, Commercial Centre, Jasola
New Delhi

Contact Details

Registered Office & Factory

Irrugattukottai, NH No. 4, Sriperumbudur Taluk, Kanchipuram District,
Tamil Nadu - 602105

Hyundai Motor India Engineering Pvt. Ltd.
Survey No- 5/2 & 5/3, Opp. Hi-Tech City Railway Station, Ijjatnagar, RR District, Hyderabad- 500084

Central Regional Office 1

605, 20-A, Rattan Square Complex, Vidhan Sabha Marg, Lucknow- 226001
Tel: +91 52 2671 4600
Fax: +91 52 2671 4611

North Regional Office 1
DLF Tower - B, 3RD Floor, Rajeev Gandhi, Chandigarh IT Park, Chandigarh - 160101
Tel: +91 17 2660 5000
Fax: +91 17 2660 5020

North Regional Office 2
G Business Park, D-34, 7th Floor, Subhash Marg, C-Shecme, Jaipur - 302001
Tel: +91 14 1663 5555
Fax: +91 14 1653 5544

East Regional Office 1
Benchmark Tower, 8th Floor, Plot No.G1, Block-EP & GP, Sec–V, Salt Lake City, Kolkata – 700091
Tel: +91 33 4006 0045, +91 33 4006 0051
Fax: +91 33 4006 0050

East Regional Office 2
4th Floor, Monal Tower, Opposite Assam Secretariat, G.S.Road, Dispur, Guwahati- 781006
Tel: +91 36 1223 7891, +91 36 1223 7894
Fax: +91 36 1223 7890

South Regional Office 1
NP-54, Developed Plot, Thiru Vika Industrial Estate, Ekkaduthangal, Guindy, Chennai - 600032
Tel: +91 44 4220 4600
Fax: +91 44 4211 9530

South Regional Office 2
Gayathri 6-3-1239/2/B/1, Renuka Wnclave, Somajiguda, Rajbhavan Road, Hydrabad - 500082
Tel: +91 40 6463 1130, +91 40 6463 1132, +91 40 6463 1143
Fax: +91 40 2330 3566

West Regional Office 1
Business Square, A/102, 1st Floor, Chakala, Andheri-Kurla Road, Andheri – East, Mumbai - 400093
Tel: +91 22 4096 9000
Fax: +91 22 4096 9030

West Regional Office 2
1st Floor, City Mall, Unit NO. 11 – Shop 1 & 2, Mouje Bodakdev, Near Rajpath Club, S.G. Road, Bodakdev, Gandhi Nagar Road, Ahemdabad- 380054
Tel: +91 79 6613 3000
Fax: +91 79 6613 3017

West Regional Office 3
Sewani Plaza, 15/ 9B 1st & 2nd floor, Malviya Nagar, Opp. Raj Bhawan, Bhopal – 462003
Tel: +91 75 5673 3800
Fax: +91 75 5673 3888

View More Information...

Load

Hyundai Motor India Complaints & Reviews

I had booked a Santro Car with a booking Amount of Rs 1100/-, but now my plan changed & I am uanble to purchase the car...
dear sir

its very disheartning to say but the after sales sevices of hyundai motors has gone bad to worst....

I bought my car last year, Car No: TN 02 AB 4151. From my 1st service i am telling complain such as smoke from silencer, Steering vibration, Engine noise and seat noise. i also sent many emails regarding this to Hyundai customer care . Still no action has been taken. pathetic service from Kun Hyundai chennai, i have sent my car many times to the service center but no improvement.
I fully agree with the comments and feel that all your servic stations in the country and not providing satisfactory service to the customers.
In my own case, I have had very sad experience with your Mahanagar Service centre, Lucknow on two occasions. While charging fully, they render most deplorable service and show a callous attitude towards the customers. the situation needs your immediate attention.

Dr. V.P. Gupta
I bought i10 ERA( cassis no- MALAM51BR8M195270) 0N 08 oct 2008 from Sharma Car Ltd, Ahemadabad. Same day i got company music system fitted in the car. When the car was delivered the remote was not working.On asking I was told that the cell of remote might be faulty, as I was to drive down to nasik same day I had to perforce leave. Now when I got the remote checked, it is revealed that remote is itself faulty. I have told the same thing to Sharma Car Ltd also, but I have not got any response yet.
Respected Sir,

Just day before yestrday my i10 Magna car registration no.MH14 BK 3976 was given for IIIrd free servicing to M/s.Kundan Hyundai, Chinchwad but it's horiable servicing and response they did with us.

Few observiation from my side as i belive on Hyundai brands that's why i bought Hyundai car.

1.Washing or cleaning is very very poor
2.Their techincal engineer & GM said that we can't wash engine by pressure gun because of some technical reason that's why they have not cleaned the engine.
3.From ground side of the vehical they have clean anything even they have pumped the water also. If you want photographs i will provide you.
4.Develivering the vehical they took almost 1 & 1/2 hr.
5.My service book also they misplaced anywhere which they got after one day.

Such a type of servicing creates bad attitudes or cheating

Pl look into it and confirm what should i do further ?
what the experience i got after booking a car from kundan hyundai

hai folks i am engineering graduate and i have booked a car and i hhave got a very good warm welcome from them but i donot nopw if people want some discount them they crib but when you are buying a vechile do you think thast you should ask for discount i think no so please do not try to put black mark on kundan hyundai
ALL THE EXPERIENCE I HAD WITH A HYUNDAI DEALER

I AM A MIDLE CLASS LADY BUT ALL SAID AND DONE I HAD A DREAM OF BUYING A CAR I WALKED INTO A SHOW ROOM AND MET A SALES CONSULTANT SHE TOLD ME ABOU THE PRODUCT AND TOLD ALSO THE PRICE BUT THE LADY WAS SO DOWN TO EARTH THAT AFTER LISITING TO MY SALARY SHE GAVE A BREAK OF THE PRICE AND GAVE ME A VERY GOOD FINANCE (EMI) ALSO KNOW WHAT IS LEFT I WAS SO EXITED THAT I BOOKED THE CAR IMMEDIATELLY IT WAS SANTRO gl RED COLOUR MY DREAM CAR AND THE DEALER WAS NONE ELSE BUT the ONLY KUNDAN HYUNDAI AT CHINCHWAD

I am in process of purchasing an I10 Era from Kundan Hyundai.
i appreciate the effort taken to make this process easy and hope the service will keep on improving as the days go by.

Thanks!

Pooja
I am also one of victim of kundan hyundai, and the complaints by you all are not a surprise to me, kundan hyundai is here in market for the loot, if i will list out the problems i faced there, 2 full page will not be sufficient. All i can say, if you haven't yet dealt with kundan, never ever dare to do so.
and i[censored] hv already purchased a car from there, never ever get services from there. GOLD bless your all
hundai has got a name in india so they think they can do anything i own an i20crdi it has run 15k kms the car was all fine, this happened when i was geting back to city from highway i noticed engine noise and there was oil leak from the head . when i took it to kun hundai chennai the checked and give me a qutation of 1 lakh they say fuel injector has cracked, turbo has failed and there is a valve problem . when i asked the service manager tat all these should come under a factory defect and should be replaced by them .he gives me a simple ans sir the car has met with an acident in the past so iam not eligeble for waranty .but this acident took place 11 months back and it was not at all a major one .hundai is a big cheat that is all i can say

I started the car as usual on[protected], First time the car did not start but there was a crack sound, next time when i started the car got a fire after a busting sound from the engine side and the fire broke out. Large fumes came out which i could not able to manage immediately. Since the car was parked in the porch i could able to put off the fire with in few minutes of hard tasks. But, all the electrical accessories and A/C units were completely burnt. This was reported to Hyundai motors Dealer and the regional office at chennai, India. After taking one month time, the Hyundai authorities say it is not manufacturing fault, all the repair cost would be on the car owner side. I feel so upset and ridiculous about the negligence and improper customer care and safety of Hyundai vehicles. I advice all car owners make sure that this should not happen for their Hyundai Vehicles. Be care on Hyundai
    Hi Folks!
    How Safe Your Hyundai Getz Car???
    I have purchased a Sedan Model from Hyundai, the brand name is Hyundai GETZ. The car was running quite ok, for more than 1.5 years. But, recently i had to face a big problem with the car when i started the Engine. Big Fire broke out from the engine side and vanished all electrical accessories and A/C unit etc. which cost about 1, 45000 INR ( $2900 ). I have informed and complained against this fault to Hyundai Regional office, Chennai, India, but i have not received any compensation or replacement of the car so far.

Dear Car Owner make sure How Safe your car is? How Best they Guarantee your Safety before buying any car.

For more details,

Prabhakaran
    +91 [protected]

I Booked i-10 1.2 kappa model in August 2008 by paying full amount. With lot of followup I got the delivery on 2nd october 2008. However till date, I have not received RC Book despite repeated contact with the dealer. Unfortunately dealer is not at all responding positively. I have checked with Vashi RTO from where the registration has been done. They confirmed that they sent it to the dealer within 10 days from the date of registration. Emails send to Hyundai company also evoked no response till date.
      sir
      i am fully unsatisfied with i10 kappa
      your hyundai services is very poor
      i want to go for consumer court for ur claim
      because hyundai is fully bad car & many times i have call to ur customer care but there is no responce for me
      my car no is up80bd 3550
      mayank jain
      a-521 trans yamuna colony agra
      mobile no. [protected], [protected]
      office[protected], 2528250
      (r[protected], 3244505
      i say every one to dont purchase huyndai car
      his sirvices is very poor,
      Thanks to Hyundai family for the great car, great mileage, great feel I ever. I got 21+ average, good power with tremendous silence. Due to service no one could blame Hyundai the performance is other and service is another thing . u should complaint to headquarter. In our place their service r very good offcourse itsconsuming time but they help every place in their service. Again Thanks to Hyundai family for the great car, great mileage, great feel I ever. I got 21+ average, good power with tremendous silence. HYUNDAI MAY TAKE CARE FOR CUSTOMER.
      i have full satfied with i 12 car it is my dream car

Pls purchase dog dont buy hyundai-Atleast dog will pay in return of service thay can't-9335024595

Pls purchase dog dont buy hyundai-Atleast dog will pay in return of service thay can't-[protected]
        PURCHASED 21ST MARCH 2008. OCTOBER 2008 DRIVER SIDE MIRROR KNOB KEEPS MOVING WITHOUT MIRROR BEING ADJUSTED.
        NOVEMBER...

Purchased Car on 25th Oct 08...

Now the Complaints:-

1) Combination meter assembly Problem ---- Combination meter replaced under Warranty.
        2) Combination Meter Cover Damaged --- Till date no replacement(Not in Dealer Stock)
        3) FIP Damaged --- Will take approval and will take 15-20 days is what workshop says.

Vehcile is yet to be registered...Never Buy Hyundai...Trust Maruti

I purchased an i 10 car bearingchasis no.MALAM51BR8M040085, Engine No.G4HG8M379473 and Regn. no.HR 26 AS 3100 from Safdarjung Hyundai Gurgaon.
          Since its first day on road the car is having serious miissing problem and very very poor pick up.I have got it repaired three times from Sjung Mts.but every time they failed.Now i am so disturbed about my wrong decision of selecting this rubbish car of hyundai that im daily hiring a CAB and paying a heavy price for poor mfg. by Hyundai and non performing dealer/repairer
          Ish Dhingra

My name is Vinay Kumar Kuchipudi, Service Incharge for HP Printers Division, Cache Technology, West Marredpally got repaired my vehicle hyundai accent on 03rd Oct'08 by 'NEW MECH-O-TECH Auto Diagnostic centre, behind traffic police station, Kamineni Hospital Road, L.B.Nagar, HYD Ph[protected], [protected] contact person Mr Teja. They charged 16, 710/- wide Invoice no 126/[protected] for the gear box problem rectification.After that I travelled 80KM till now. I found some problems in grear box first gear not engaging properly and reverse gear not engaging unwanted noicess in gear box. I noticed this matter to Mr Teja who is owner of the Guarage but no response from him. I am trying since 6days to him but finally his is using the harsh words that they dont have time to repair.since 7days I am unable to use my vehicle.I am keepon calling him every day but he is neglecting becasuse of he received his amount.
            Hence I request you pl help me out in this issue..
            Thanking you sir,
            Vinay Kumar,
            H.No 7-133/4,
            Flat No 152, Durga Nagar,
            Malkajgiri, Secunderabad.
            Ph:[protected], [protected].

I purchased a Hyundai I10 Magna Variant (1.1 Engine) from Sharayu Hyundai on 7th May 2008 with Mumbai registration. I was not informed by the dealer that an upgrade 1.2 Kappa engine will be launched in the first week of July.

I was thoroughly disappointed with the fact that in case if they had disclosed the information, I could have got a better and powerful car with the new 1.2 Kappa engine at almost the same price and secondly my car's resale value is now depreciated, as the current Magna Variant is being sold with the 1.2 Kappa engine. This feels like being cheated after spending Rs 4.60 lakhs for your first car.

I contacted Hyundai Motor and inquired if I can have my car engine upgraded to the New Engine, as the current I10 Magna variant is being sold with a 1.2 litre engine and almost the same on-road Mumbai price of Rs 4.60 lakhs.

Hyundai (Ms. Junaita) responded saying you can exchange the Car by selling it and buying a New one, which will almost tear my pocket, as the value of my car has been depreciated by the launch of the new engine. She further added that they cannot upgrade the 1.1 engine with the 1.2 engine in the existing car.

This excuse is not a legitimate one, as Hyundai I10s are currently being sold with both 1.1 engine and 1.2 Kappa engine.

I would like Hyundai to upgrade my car with the 1.2 Kappa engine or compensate with a New I10 Magna with Kappa engine.

Please do not hesitate to call in case if you require any further information.

Prashant Gandhi.
              Mobile – [protected].
              hello Prashant...
              I wanted to know what happened in your case ahead as I am facing the same problem and thinking of going to consumer forum. did you get the car replaced or file a suit against them?
                I have purchased a TCL HandyCam through SBI Credit Card. (Catalogue of TCL Handicam was received with Statement of SBI Credit...

It is submitted with the due request that I purchased i10
                Megna model on[protected] vide invoice no. H[protected]customer
                id-c[protected]) by making cash payment from Samta Hyundai Karnal and
                its registration no. is HR-07L-1050. Right from the very begnning
                there was a problem of noise and sound from the upper and lower
                portion of steering. Firstly it was checked by authorized service
                centre of Samta Hyundai at kurukshtera but no solution was found
                thereafter again it was checked from the same service station and the
                service provider told that during the training he was given this
                impression that the noise and sound could not be controlled. Then I
                went to Samta Hyundai Karnal but no solution could be found. after
                some days i visited Ludhiana and get it checked at Deotsidh Authorised
                Hyundai Service Centre. It took them more than six hours to ractify
                the problem but all was in vain and they said that the problem is
                there with the column of the steering since it was not in their stock
                therefore, they said you ask samta motors karnal to replace it which
                was subsiquently replaced by the demo car steering at suggested service centre. As a result
                coming from upper portion was somewhat controlled but sound coming
                from lower portion remained the same. Then I went to solan (HP) there
                I checked it, and they said there is a problem in the steering
                assembly and it was not replaced due to unavailability. Then I came
                back to Kurukshetra service station and told about the problem then
                they called the engineer to check it but they suggestid to change it
                from Karnal after inspection. Then I went to Samta Hyundai Karnal and
                complained the same and also left the veichle with them but no
                permanent solution could be found. Again they checked the veichle
                after 3-4 days and it was checked by the engineers came from
                Chandigarh and they assured that it will be sought out, but all in vain and the problem is same. After some days I talked to the dealer regarding the same problem, he called my car for three times but the problem is still same. Before some days I visited to Kurukshetra Service centre for the problem but there is no ractification of the problem

So, Sir, Earlier also I made a request to your goodself but the problem is not solved. Due to this problem I had to suffer not only financial but also
                mentally. I had to bear expenses for getting it checked several times
                (including petrol and toll charges).As the problem is not going to be
                solved therefore I thought it apprpriate to bring it to your kind
                notice. Some of my friends who were interested in buying i10 when
                they came to know such type of complaint is in the car therefore they
                changed there mind. since the problem had remained unchecked. In view
                of the stated facts I earnestly request you to change the car
                immidiately without delay. Otherwise it will tarnish your company's
                image and compell me to take legal action against the company through
                consumer court. So you are hereby requested to take necessary action within seven days.

In the fervent hope of timely action and with regards,

Yours sincerely
                Prof. Mohinder Singh
                &
                Jagdeep Singh (Advocate)
                Punjab & Haryana High Court Chd.
                E-69, University campus
                Kurukshetra (Hr.)-136119.
                Mobile No. [protected]
                [protected],[protected]
                Email.id is- [protected]@gmail.com
                i am also agree with hyundai services is very poor
                jab customer care per call karte hain tab ye complain no dekar kahete hai 24 hrs main aapke pass call ayge
                lekin mujhe nahi maalum thi ke enki services etni poor hongi 24 kiya 24din main bhi call nahi aata
                rooj pagal banate rahete hai aur enhe services ka matlab nahi malum ki services kise kahete hai
                logo ko beevakoof banate rahete hai. jab sail ki baari aati hai to beevakoof baanakar mujhe 22kmpl ka average bataker gaadi sale kardi. etna fraud company maine kabhi nahi deekhi
                aur aab mujhe responce bhi nahi dee rahe hai
                lagta hai mujhe court case he karna padega jab services nahi de sakte ho to sale he kiyu karte ho
                Yes I completely agree with you. Hyundai manaufactures very good cars like santro, accent, i10 but they do not have the culture of Professional customer service. They never bother to pay attention to customer complaints and neither they have well equipped service centre with trained engineers. I own an i10 for last two months. After an accident I send my car to the dealer(Mukesh Hyunai, Kolkata) workshop which is precariously poor in infrastructure, quality control. There is practically no commitment to timely delivery. My car was handled very badly. 70% area of the workshop is uncovered and the cars are kept like in junkyard subject to sun, rain and dust. They charge very high but quality of work is disgraceful. It is high time that Huyndai should learn customer care from Maruti and follow them at least 50% otherwise it will be another Tata whose car people dare to touch!!
                i am also agree to the point that Hyundai service is very poor. it is like that they dont check car before selling.
                so buy a car from hyundai is really a nightmare. i gives a new job in the life. that is to go to workshop every weekend.
                it is ur choice either choose hyundai or peace.
                  from:
                  C.S.Sharma
                  F-88, SARITA VIHAR, NEW DELHI- 110076.
                  PH. NO.[protected]

01.11.2008br...

I have purchased santro car GLS on 06th july 2008, till date my car is giving me lot of problems but my car dealer (Capital Hyundai Nodia sect-62)is not listening to my complaints seriously. This is the second time i am changing the clutch plate of my car and paying the INR 6 to 7 K unnecessary. Till date this car had run just 3000kms in this span of time i have changed the clutch plate twice. I have shifted from Maruti 800 car to santro which had give me the best service till 5 years and when ever anything goes wrong Maruti Suzuki used to take that problem seriously. Now i found that santro GLS is a night mare for me, i can’t take this car to any long drive. I think my car(Santro GLS) is having manufacturing defect and need to be changed without any further delay.

I am fed up with this Hyundai (santro GLS) product and want replacement as soon as possible otherwise i have to rush to consumer court without any delay. Requesting you to look further and close the issue urgently.

Registration No:- DL 3C AY 7275
                  Name Ajay Bhan

Rgds
                  ajay
                  I have purchased santro car on 06th july 2008, till date my car is giving me lot of problems but my car dealer (Capital Hyundai Nodia sect-62)is not listening to my complaints seriously. This is the second time i am changing the clutch plate of my car and paying the INR 6 to 7 K unnecessary. Till date this car had run just 3000kms in this span of time i have changed the clutch plate twice. I have shifted from Maruti 800 car to santro which had give me the best service till 5 years and when ever anything goes wrong Maruti Suzuki used to take that problem seriously. Now i found that santro GLS is a night mare for me, i can’t take this car to any long drive. I think my car(Santro GLS) is having manufacturing defect and need to be changed without any further delay.

Registration No:- DL 3C AY 7275
                  Name Ajay Bhan

Rgds
                  ajay

Hyndai/Santro — Santro Car Dealer Complaint

I have purchased santro car XL on Sept 1st 2007. Till date I have been facing lot of problems with my car. I have been facing problem of engine getting overheated right from beginning but my car dealer (Ram Niwas Rohil, 62/14, W.No.18, Gurgaon)is not listening to my complaints. When I reported my problem and gave my car for service, he removed the Thermostat without my knowledge. In absence of thermostat, the temperature gauge goes above ideal level when temperature of car goes above 96 degree Celsius. During this period I drove my car only in NCR Delhi region and temperature would never have gone up 96 Celsius since the travel distance was too low for engine to get at that temperature. I came to know couple of months back about the actual problem when I drove my car for long drive. I had my family travelling and car stopped in between because of engine overheating. My car is getting serviced at Capital Hyundai service centre Noida regularly right from first service of car. The weird thing is that even capital Car service center guys could not anticipate the problem in three services done at centre unless I actually faced the problem.

The head gasket was changed and I ended up in paying more than Rs. 10, 000 to rectify the problem. I have been told by the service centre guys that my car engine is about to crash since the car has run in overheated condition for long time. The reason is that I could not find the car overheating problem since Thermostat was deliberately removed by car dealer i.e. Ram Niwas. The dealer might have thought he will get away with problem if issue is not reported for some time.

My humble request to Hyundai Motors is that such dealers should be punished and their license should be revoked. I have faced lot of problems because of dealer and he is responsible for current condition of my car.

Had he rectified problem at first instance instead of bluffing me, I would have good faith in Hyundai which I have completely lost.

I can’t take this car to any long drive. I think my car is having manufacturing defect and need to be changed without any further delay.

I am fed up with this Hyundai product and want replacement as soon as possible otherwise i have to rush to consumer court without any delay. Requesting you to look further and close the issue urgently.

Amit Khurana
                  Car Registration: HR26AM-6067

I purchased the car on oct 2010, i have some problem while doing reverse, when i try to set reverse gear, its actually not getting placed. i gues its a problem with clutch plate.

Mani
                  whether its problem only with GLS or all series

false mail-forgery-etc

MR Kiyoshi Chang Hyundai HR Manager Tel: +91-[protected] (10AM–5PM) Email: [protected]@hyundaimotorslimited.org.in Hyundai HRD -direct recruitment office HYUNDAI MOTORS INDIA LIMITED (HMIL)

i have a hyundai getz for the last 3 years. the car has been a dream to use and taken me places from gulmarg, j&k to allahabad and nasik, maharashtra. i have been getting the vehicle serviced form the nearest authorised dealer wherever my job takes me. i took the car to authorised service station at JAMMU, j&k. i was told that they do not have the engine oil, oilfilter or the fuel filter. however on pressing, my car was given an engine oil and oilfilter change. to my horror, after 2 days, i detected oil leak in huge quantity, further examination by me confirmed that the oil filter was loose and rototing freely by hand. i tightened the same and topped the oil. my car is supposed to be a place of assured safety for my wife and kid. i must reafirm that the hyundai service at this city which has only one authorised service station has led me to make a decision. my next car is going to be the HONDA CITY and not a HYUNDAI VERNA despite the later being a better car in my opinion. so much for good customer relations and post sales service.
                    dear sir,

i had purcahsed a getz car in april, 06 from your dealer in guwahati. today i have send the vehicle for check for increase in exhaust sound and i have been told the silencer pipe has been damaged due to rusting. i had been using vehicles of maruti for last 2 decades and had not come acroos with such early rusting of silencer pipe. for your kind information we have been using a wagon r fot last 5 years but such problem has not come-up till today. i think this might be a menucturing problem where very low quality of material has been used. now i have a doubt wheather i should continue with hyundi in future or not. please look into the matter at your earliest conviencences.

with regards,

dr.anjali baruah
                      WE HAD MET WITH AN ACCIDENT ABOUT 30 DAYS BEFORE AND AFTER SATISFACTORY REPORT FROM THE AFTER 2 WEEK THE DEALER GAVE BACK...

I have purchased a Hyundai - i10 car on Nov-2007 and i met with accident twice between nov2007 to till date. Both happened on rainy season and the maximum speed i went was around 40kmph to 45kmph. In case if i apply sudden break in normal road with normal speed the car slipped and move towards left or right side . Is this a general problem with i10 which all customers facing ?. I approached hyundai show room and technicians explained abt i10 breaking system(bla bla..) but my problem is not solved and what would be the resolution for this.

I also would like to have some senior contact person in sales /customer care division so that i can explain him in detail.

Muhil
                      Hi Muhil,

This can't be a problem from Hyundai's side... you should get your wheel alignment and balancing checked...

today itself I was coming down to delhi and on the highway (NH-10) a stupid tractor wala suddenly came in-between to cross the road without looking left or right... I suddenly applied the brakes and to my horror the car kept on skidding and heading towards the tractor... it got skidded for about 100 m and didn't go left or right.. it was damn straight in the same position...

but when it stopped at a kissing distance from tractor I very much noticed the smoke and burning smell coming out of the tyres...

I can guarantee there is no problem with i10... if it had been I would have bumped into the tractor or turned turtle at that high speed (100+)

thanks,

Lalit

The Cost of the palstic items are too high in the Santro showrooms. Bidding of My Back Car door was breaked due to the locks. I tried 3-4 showrooms and they are saying that the one bidding is of approx 1000 rupees & if i don't take this them water makes the door bad because it has the holes for the bidding locks. Now just tell me for one bidding it is 1000 rs. why? is hyundai unsing speacial material for making these tsmall hings & when company knows all these things then why they are making items like this . when they knows without this the product gets damaged.
                          I had bought the car in October 05. I have got the car serviced a week back. I had spelt out very clearly that my car is not...

I am Vipin Kansal, customer of Hyundai Company. I had owned a Hyundai

i10 (Number-DL 2CAD9567) on 3rd Dec.07 from MGF Hyundai, Jandewalan

Extn., New Delhi which was insured by the company.

On 23rd March, an accident took place with my car. At that

time, I went to MGF for get my car repaired. There I met to Mr. Sumit,

who had entered the claim and gave me claim reference number -

[protected].

Next Day, Mr. Tajinder Pal Singh from the company was

appointed to finalize the survey. He called me up and asked that is your

car having CNG Kit? And if you want cashless please give me in written

that, "My car is having CNG Kit. Please get my claim cleared and if my

papers are not endorsed to Reliance customer care then I won't get my

any claim in future again while my car was functioned with CNG Kit just

a day ago.

At the time of delivery of my car, Tajinder Pal Singh has

told me to give me that written letter and to make payment also. I was

committed by the surveyor (Tajinder Pal Singh) that you would get all

your expenses reimbursed within 20 days. I was shocked that how would I

arrange the money then I decided to make payment through credit card

just because of his commitment that your all expenses will be reimbursed

within 20 days.

After 20 days, when I called to T.P.S, he told me to call

after 10 days. When I called him after 10 days, he told me to call to

Reliance customer care to know about the status and they told me that

your file has been closed due to not endorsing the papers and for

further verification, talk to your surveyor.

Then I called to him and he told me that he would get my

file re-opened.

After 4 to 5 days, when I called to him, he replied that, " I

am continued to get your claim passed out."

Then I marked complaint in Reliance customer care

(Ph.[protected] on 3rd July 08 against the surveyor and my complaint

number is 486127. Then they gave me 36 hours TAT for resolution but

didn't get any result from the company and I called them again and they

gave me one week time.

After one week, when I called to R.C.C, they told me that

you will not get your claim due to not endorsing the papers.

IMPORTANT:

If they do not commit me for the claim then why should I go for the

repairing of my car while I had no money at that time? Why they gave me

wrong commitment? I put my trust on the company. And I would get my car

repaired only if I had the money. This is the way of caring of the

customer.

Please take some necessary action and get reimbursed my all the expenses

otherwise I will have to take a legal action
                          My name is Dannie. I work for Murugappa Group of Companies. Recently bought a new i10 car bearing the number TN 41-S-5004.

Its been one yr old and the tyres are bald and I would like the technicians to have a look at it. When I approached my dealer CHANDRA HYUNDAI they said you must lodge a complaint to you.

I would like to have my tyres replaced. The car has just completed its 3rd service and has done only 11, 000 kms.

Kindly take suitable and a rapid action for the above.

Dannie