I Business-india — Fraud company

abhi16202
I have there advertisements as poster on wall and written you can earn[protected] and a number was given there and when I called a man picked up and explained and I have to visit but after I visited there a office was there and after I joined at rs 500 they said that I will get a sms and I can login .After few days I heard that its was fake actually no such business is there and now I want my money back ...I asked them to return my money but they they will not return it.so atlast I have to take help of consumer court.
Complaint comments  2 Comments     Updated: Share0Tweet0Share0

Comments

Ajay behera barmunda bhubaneswar
abhi16202's [Complaint's author] reply, Mar 3, 2017
May i know who are you
I want to inform all the viewers that ("abhi16202" This name no body join in our company) Some one working for other Company, knowingly, to harm my business has written such type of negative story by CREATING A FAKE MAIL ID in That Name . Repeatedly I am facing problem due to this fake allegation at consumer forum. I recommend if my Company has cheated you then you should file a case against company.
For your kind information ibusiness-india is a product base company having all the required legalities. You can work here part time or full time and earn accordingly. For details please visit our office or call me in my number and clear all your doubts. Apply your Logic to understand that why the concerned person complain at consumer forum instead of going to Police station. Nothing only to harm my business by creating negativity in your(new associate) mind ...thanking you

I Business-india - Fraud company