I Network New Khirdi Road, Aurangabad, Maharashtra 431001 — fraud

Khan mr. on May 7, 2019
Sir this company provides a 10, 000 capcha in their on software and they want 90%accuracy in their. The software is not work regularly. I have written 500 capcha and then it start show again from 0. Their helpline no. And mail are no so responsible. I have start my work at 6 may. Now i had yo know that is a spam. Now sir help me out from this fraud work.

The contact from i call received is from anurag sharma who is not picking my call.
Anurag sharma : +[protected]
And also i received verification call from person name i don't know but i have no. Of that person.

fraud
fraud

Comments

Yes this is froud mujhe bhi call aya tha is company ki or se data entry ka ye log ek agreement paper dete he..or id password msg karte he or ek link dete hen miss ek application download hotahe lekin me Dekha 2 din hogya or wo app open hi Nahi Kar Raha he Kar Raha he to mene complain ki k asa problem ho rha tha or wo log bhi service provide Nahi Kar rhe the to agreement paper cancel kardo Bola mene to wo bole ap asa Nahi Kar sakte according to agreement or cancel Karna he to 5000 rs company ko pay Karna padega to me Bola mene kuch Nahi Kiya abhi tak to me pay q karu or do chaar gali dedi fir wo log call ya msg Kar rahe he or me Bola police station me complain dedunga to ab phone bhi switch off araha he Bhai log Bach k rehne ase logo se Nahi to lutlenge ye froud sale ..

Yes bro its fraud today only I got a call from some person . And he told same matter we think that it is nice job and me and my friends signed on agreement..

Iam getting somewhat doubt in my mind.. is it a fraud ? My thought is right by seeing this complaint...
And that person is not lifting the call.. and there is no response for my email.. and the mobile is switch off. Of helpline..

The company name is.. I NETWORK amd .JOB IS captcha submiting..

And it is situated in khirdi road. Aurangabad

We get any problem sir.. ? Y because we signed on bond paper ..??

The company name is.. I NETWORK amd .JOB IS captcha submiting..

And it is situated in khirdi road. Aurangabad

We get any problem sir.. ? Y because we signed on bond paper ..??

Subhadipdas's reply, May 14, 2019
Yes bro I am also facing the same problem. But this time the company name is I TECH address .. new Khirdi road Aurangabad Maharashtra . They provide me the same app . But when I want to leave the wrok they called me he was saying that he is an advocate name . Ramesh Gupta . And fir cancel the agreement I have to pay 5000 . Neither they will register a case against me. .but consumer complaint helpline has helped me and I got a mail from this site yesterday that my problem has been solved ..so don't pay them ..
I am faced this problem in case middle this project or your not reaching accuracy at 90% you pay 10000/- I NETWORK blockmailing Your singed agreement I am taking action
Karthickeya karthi's reply, May 13, 2019
Yes it is totally fake sir u don't bother they will won't do anything because it is illegal
What is the solution bro. Pls reply me
RABINARAYAN NAYAK's reply, May 14, 2019
Dekh yaar me v ek student hun to part time job k liye me v apply kardi isme or mujhe v laga ye fake he isliye me un logoko bola apki company ka koi to proof bhejo to wo log kuch v reply nahi de rhe he or to mera number block bhi kar di ab to wo log or me online check kar raha tha to mene dekha wo log jo agreement paper dia he na mujhe wesa same to same agreement paper ka complaint i tech company ka darz ki gyi he or mujhe jis person ne call kiya tha na uska number bhi najane kitne company ki or se complaint ki gayi he wo number he9081137932 na jane ye admi kitne company me kaam karta he glob sol data entry, i tech, i connect..ye sab company he or ye jo agreement paper he na usme jo e mail id or customer number di gayi he i network ki or se wohi email adress or customer number i tech me bhi di gayi he batao ye sab same kese hoga agar company alag he to or ye log to humari company genuine he ye bol nahi pa rhe in logo ka kaam ko trust kese karenge hum agar kaam karle to payment denge ki nahi iska koi garrenty nahi he ...or wo log jo app de rhe he kaam karne ko wo app open hi nahi ho raha tha 2 din tak or wo log 10 time dete hen kaam karne ko batao ye koi baat he or jab complaint koro iska to reply nahi dete he or comsumer complaint report whats app par send kiya to block kar diya mujhe ye koi baat hua...or agar koi problem hota he to apne parrents ko batao asa he papa and i garrenty deta hun dost your parrents never cheat u..
Mr.Karthickeya your agreement cancelled and pay amount to I network.just reply
RABINARAYAN NAYAK's reply, May 14, 2019
Kya wo log firse call kar rhe he kya tumhe
What is solution please reply anyone
The image in a message sending me. I Network company black mailed me pls what is the solution tell me anyone.

My name is Anupama MOHARANA .my complaint is resolved by the help of consumer complaint .in.thanku you so much.actually mere login nehi Ho paraha he .isliye ismein bolarahi hu
Please sir help me
Mujhe bhi istrh ka call aaya or mane job start kya but Work ho nhi pa rha tha maine compain kya to bola ki 6pm ke baad ho jaega
Work pura nhi hua Wnhano mujhe matainances fee ke rup m 7510rs pay krne ko kha or bola nhi karego to mare khilf case krnge is drr se maine 7510 rupees pay kr diya or payment sleep ka pic bhi send kr diya Wnhone kha ki aapka payment nhi hua h aapko phir se 7510 rs jama krne hogne
Sir mai bahut poor hu mere papa nhi h mai khud padhakr apni jarurt puri krta hu maine kisi trh 7510 rs pay kya h or phir se mai kaha se kru please help me sir [protected]@gmail.com

Mai bhi is I NETWORK Company ke fake agreement ka shikar hua hu friends please mail me my e mail id:- [protected]@gmail.com
Please hum sab sath mil ke discuss karte hai ki in fraud companies ke khilaf mil ke sare case karenge
My name is srikanth frnds am also facing the same problem company name I NETWORK they r calling me to pay the amount of 8000 if not we file a case on u we send legal notice to ur home plzz help me frnds is their any solution. any one did really got a legal notice from that comapny please rply to this frnds is their any possibility so please tell me when ever i start work ist results is this

hello sir i am daveed, [ i network ] they send advocate notice to send 8000rs. i noticed that it is very fraud . can i give them re notice? please advise me. agent name sai [protected], [protected]. can we file case against them? please advise me. my phone number [protected]
Sir this I network provides me 10000capcha n told me to finish within 10 days, many times when I login into it it didn't really log in and now there are saying me to pay the penalty amount and if I didn't pay they said they ll take legal action n they are saying me that the penalty will keep on increasing n I got a call from the below mentioned number it's totally a fake they are saying me to pay 6500

I Network New Khirdi Road, Aurangabad, Maharashtra 431001 - fraud